Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Viral Video Of A Bride's Father In "Massive" Tears On Her Wedding Day (pics/vid) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Viral Video Of A Bride's Father In "Massive" Tears On Her Wedding Day (pics/vid) (1280 Views)

Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) / Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 / Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viral Video Of A Bride's Father In "Massive" Tears On Her Wedding Day (pics/vid) by officialwdhtv: 2:34am On Apr 09, 2023
Viral video of a bride's father in "massive" tears on her traditional wedding day

#wetindeyhappentv

Source:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cqy_7xaAvWB/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GhJ-mPl3xg

1 Share

Re: Viral Video Of A Bride's Father In "Massive" Tears On Her Wedding Day (pics/vid) by ahnie: 3:26am On Apr 09, 2023
Love of a father.
She could be his favourite child, father's are naturally attached to their female kids and tends to dote on them,than their make kids.

3 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of A Bride's Father In "Massive" Tears On Her Wedding Day (pics/vid) by Westerhoffe(m): 4:44am On Apr 09, 2023
ahnie:
Love of a father.
She could be his favourite child, father's are naturally attached to their female kids and tends to dote on them,than their male kids.

Yea… and mothers, vice versa.
Re: Viral Video Of A Bride's Father In "Massive" Tears On Her Wedding Day (pics/vid) by larrymoore(m): 5:00am On Apr 09, 2023
The man get reason and secret

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of A Bride's Father In "Massive" Tears On Her Wedding Day (pics/vid) by correctyourself(m): 5:16am On Apr 09, 2023
Re: Viral Video Of A Bride's Father In "Massive" Tears On Her Wedding Day (pics/vid) by officialwdhtv: 7:36am On Apr 09, 2023
ahnie:
Love of a father.
She could be his favourite child, father's are naturally attached to their female kids and tends to dote on them,than their make kids.

True
Re: Viral Video Of A Bride's Father In "Massive" Tears On Her Wedding Day (pics/vid) by Bahamas95(m): 7:53am On Apr 09, 2023
Apart from the bond between fathers and their daughters there's also hidden jealousy.

Fathers, most especially womanizers are always jealous whenever they see guys with their daughter. They take it as pride when their sons "devour" other people's daughters but guard theirs jealously from "predators".

The father could be thinking "so na this guy go dey knack my baby girl every night?"......"No no no no I can't take it". embarassed

Re: Viral Video Of A Bride's Father In "Massive" Tears On Her Wedding Day (pics/vid) by rigarmortis: 8:59am On Apr 09, 2023
He's thinking of the kind of positions that young man will subject the fragile punny
Re: Viral Video Of A Bride's Father In "Massive" Tears On Her Wedding Day (pics/vid) by Kriss216: 9:50am On Apr 09, 2023
The bride no even get nyash, why the tears undecided

2 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of A Bride's Father In "Massive" Tears On Her Wedding Day (pics/vid) by ThatrealestApex: 10:08am On Apr 09, 2023
Kriss216:
The bride no even get nyash, why the tears undecided

Kriss216,
Zonefree,
Davash22,

And many more of your Moniker we don't know of,

Why are you always bittered towards the Opposite gender? undecided what has yansh got to do with a father thinking about how he'd miss his daughter who might be very hardworking, obedient and respectful to the family? undecided

If She had Ass, you would've still looked for another negative comment to make. You're doing too much bro,

I think it's about time you get a suitable place and rest in peace!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viral Video Of A Bride's Father In "Massive" Tears On Her Wedding Day (pics/vid) by Sonnobax15(m): 10:54am On Apr 09, 2023
grin
Na wa
Re: Viral Video Of A Bride's Father In "Massive" Tears On Her Wedding Day (pics/vid) by officialwdhtv: 1:56pm On Apr 09, 2023
Bahamas95:
Apart from the bond between fathers and their daughters there's also hidden jealousy.

Fathers, most especially womanizers are always jealous whenever they see guys with their daughter. They take it as pride when their sons "devour" other people's daughters but guard theirs jealously from "predators".

The father could be thinking "so na this guy go dey knack my baby girl every night?"......"No no no no I can't take it". embarassed

cheesy
Re: Viral Video Of A Bride's Father In "Massive" Tears On Her Wedding Day (pics/vid) by Caramia2020(m): 3:19pm On Apr 09, 2023
There must be a reason, but I pray it's a joyful one n not a regretful reason.
Re: Viral Video Of A Bride's Father In "Massive" Tears On Her Wedding Day (pics/vid) by Barutenboy: 3:42pm On Apr 09, 2023
Caramia2020:
There must be a reason, but I pray it's a joyful one n not a regretful reason.
[/color][color=#006600] Amen o...
Re: Viral Video Of A Bride's Father In "Massive" Tears On Her Wedding Day (pics/vid) by ahnie: 9:24am On Apr 10, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

Kriss216,
Zonefree,
Davash22,

And many more of your Moniker we don't know of,

Why are you always bittered towards the Opposite gender? undecided what has yansh got to do with a father thinking about how he'd miss his daughter who might be very hardworking, obedient and respectful to the family? undecided

If She had Ass, you would've still looked for another negative comment to make. You're doing too much bro,

I think it's about time you get a suitable place and rest in peace!
Pay no heed to that charlatan,an albino for that matter, condemning women
Someone said he had a troubled childhood whilst going up and I cudnt help but to agree with the person.

A friend said his mother was the sole reason why he turned up this way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viral Video Of A Bride's Father In "Massive" Tears On Her Wedding Day (pics/vid) by Kriss216: 9:35am On Apr 10, 2023
ahnie:

Pay no heed to that charlatan,an albino for that matter, condemning women
Someone said he had a troubled childhood whilst going up and I cudnt help but to agree with the person.

A friend said his mother was the sole reason why he turned up this way.

See this one that they contributed money here to open akara business get mind dey talk shocked

E shock me.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why You Shouldn't Go Back To A Guy You Once Rejected (Pictures) / what we you do. / Which Do You Think Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.