Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Which One Will You Choose And Why? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which One Will You Choose And Why? (21424 Views)

Covering Up For A Mistake A Coworker Has Made: Would You Choose Losing Your Job? / Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) / Before You Choose That Career. Lessons From Kyari's Ordeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which One Will You Choose And Why? by abobote: 2:51pm On Jan 26, 2023
Phone accessories, especially when you are ordering directly from China
Re: Which One Will You Choose And Why? by Antoeni(m): 2:52pm On Jan 26, 2023
I Chose This

Re: Which One Will You Choose And Why? by LUAN1: 2:54pm On Jan 26, 2023
mycar:

Let him go to where they're selling both and know the one he can do successfully. He needs to understudy the business, at least 1 to 4 weeks before investing in any. To me, phone accessories is better, the former can become obsolete in a short while if not sold off quickly.
you are right,. I was in one guy shop running small cosmetic shop,I saw him disposing some of product, when I asked him why, he said those one's are not in use again.... But phone accessories might have same issue too, like porch, screen
Re: Which One Will You Choose And Why? by olaeffect(m): 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
Sermwell:
I'm very careful with investing money under this useless administration! grin

If not for God.
Even if you are into the business of selling money under this administration you will still fail.
If you don't believe just take a look at CBN.

We told Nigerians in 2015, but they refuse to see reasons.
How can you choose a president only on the basis of what he does not have?
*He does not have a house in Abuja
*He does not house a house abroad
*He does not have a foreign bank account
*He does not have money to buy nomination form
*He does not even have any meaningful educational certificate

Yet we are now surprised that 8yrs later Nigeria does not have anything tangible to boast of despite our trillions in borrowing shocked

Nigerians have another chance again to make amends.

let's vote as if our future depends on it, because truly; it does!

1 Like

Re: Which One Will You Choose And Why? by Lanretoye(m): 2:58pm On Jan 26, 2023
mycar:

Let him go to where they're selling both and know the one he can do successfully. He needs to understudy the business, at least 1 to 4 weeks before investing in any. To me, phone accessories is better, the former can become obsolete in a short while if not sold off quickly.
gold will become obsolete?,na wah o.
Re: Which One Will You Choose And Why? by emmanuelbrown26: 3:00pm On Jan 26, 2023
Sermwell:
I'm very careful with investing money under this useless administration! grin
U are a very wise human being, infact one of d few sensible ones on Nairaland. Investing under dis govt is like throwing money away. Many business men has relocated their families outside Nigeria bcs of bad leadership.
Re: Which One Will You Choose And Why? by hopexter(m): 3:01pm On Jan 26, 2023
Alliswell73:
His capital can't do both, sir. He can only choose one. I'm trying to know which one would be more lucrative in the long run and the challenges that both encompasses; this will help him in decision-making.

Female accessories, it will take less capital for a start, no need for shop before you begin.
Re: Which One Will You Choose And Why? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 26, 2023
Phone accessories.

The essence of any start-up business is to gather daily patronage and income, no matter how small. If you add servicing, repairs and maintenance to the sales of accessories, there's basically no day you won't at least walk home with small profits. That is your "turn over" which when planned properly can go a long way to sort daily needs and little savings that eventually run into reasonable sums. And if you offer quality products and services, then your target market is going to cut across the societal classes.

Jewellery on the other hand, is a very seasonal business that is mostly patronised by folks who have the extra resources to pay for luxury. And in today's Nigeria, the percentage of people in that category is less than 20. The possibility of you harnessing that market, is depressingly slim.
Re: Which One Will You Choose And Why? by Dshocker(m): 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
Alliswell73:
For a friend; a male.

Which one is more profitable: selling Jewellery and ladies' stuff or selling phone accessories?

Your input will be greatly appreciated.

Note: Having a real-life experience with these subject matters is welcome, and your shared experience shall be greatly considered and implemented.

Thank you all.

Both of them are profitable.

Just that he will have to build a customer base of 2-3yrs before he will start enjoying the business.

If he wants to build up fast, he has to establish a good relationship with the hustlers that have no shop in the market, igbo people call them "Ndi Oso Afia".
Re: Which One Will You Choose And Why? by IreneJane: 3:46pm On Jan 26, 2023
Alliswell73:
For a friend; a male.

Which one is more profitable: selling Jewellery and ladies' stuff or selling phone accessories?

Note: Having a real-life experience with these subject matters is welcome, and your shared experience shall be greatly considered and implemented.

If he doesn't like women .. jewelleries and ladies stuff is ok

Thank you all.
Re: Which One Will You Choose And Why? by mycar: 4:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
Lanretoye:
gold will become obsolete?,na wah o.
it wasn't only gold, female wears and some fashion accessories, you need to know the business very well or serve for years to know more about it but for phone accessories, the longer it takes, the more likely someone could ask for it, you can bring your own suggestion and not to attack me.
Re: Which One Will You Choose And Why? by mycar: 4:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
LUAN1:
you are right,. I was in one guy shop running small cosmetic shop,I saw him disposing some of product, when I asked him why, he said those one's are not in use again.... But phone accessories might have same issue too, like porch, screen
You are right, he needs to know about those things. phone accessories are necessities. I'd go for it. atleast, start up capital is smaller.
Re: Which One Will You Choose And Why? by IamOrei(m): 4:46pm On Jan 26, 2023
Phone accessories of course; everyone will patronise but if its ladies' jewelry, your target market is only females, particularly young or middle aged females.
Moreso, jewelry is a luxury but phone is a necessity in today's world
Re: Which One Will You Choose And Why? by halfdollar: 5:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
breakthrough22:
I prefer Tinubu to that obituariist.

No good can ever come out from South East when we talk of presidency
u are the most foolish person on earth check Google to confirm idiot
Re: Which One Will You Choose And Why? by halfdollar: 5:25pm On Jan 26, 2023
breakthrough22:
I prefer Tinubu to that obituariist.

No good can ever come out from South East when we talk of presidency
u are the most foolish person on earth check Google to confirm and u call urself breakthrough with this ur mumu believe
Re: Which One Will You Choose And Why? by Sabiboy12398: 10:42pm On Jan 26, 2023
[quote author=Alliswell73 post=120365460]For a friend; a male.

Thank you all

Sell jewelry and ladies stuff.. I think it's more profitable
Re: Which One Will You Choose And Why? by Alliswell73: 9:13am On Jan 27, 2023
id4sho:
Add intimacy gadgets tongue

Funny, but true. 😆
Re: Which One Will You Choose And Why? by Alliswell73: 9:16am On Jan 27, 2023
IamOrei:
Phone accessories of course; everyone will patronise but if its ladies' jewelry, your target market is only females, particularly young or middle aged females.
Moreso, jewelry is a luxury but phone is a necessity in today's world

Hmmm. Another reasonable perspective 👌
Re: Which One Will You Choose And Why? by BLESSMME: 8:39am On Feb 28, 2023
Alliswell73:
For a friend; a male.

Thank you all.

If you decide to go for jewelry, you can contact me for wholesale jewelry supply.
Re: Which One Will You Choose And Why? by Alliswell73: 5:17pm On Mar 26, 2023
BLESSMME:

If you decide to go for jewellery, you can contact me for wholesale jewellery supply.

Where is your store located?
Re: Which One Will You Choose And Why? by BLESSMME: 10:17pm On Mar 26, 2023
Alliswell73:

Where is your store located?

Lagos State

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Studying Engineering Now A Scam In Nigeria / Quitting My Bank Job And Travelling To Canada For MSC, The Right Move ?? / FG plans massive downsizing of Immigrations, Prisons officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.