Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,599 members, 7,861,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:16 PM

Lady Who Got Fined 150k For 3k Deserves It! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Got Fined 150k For 3k Deserves It! (472 Views)

Court Orders A Lady To Pay 150k For Collecting 3k Transport Fare From Her Guy / South African Lady Who Got Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of 6 Months Cries Out / Photos Of Twin Sisters Who Got Married On The Same Day To Their Sweethearts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Who Got Fined 150k For 3k Deserves It! by constancefriday(m): 9:27am On Jan 26, 2023
The Lady who got fined 150k for stealing 3k deserves it. Whomever passed that judgement on her is the best judge in the world, he should be given an award.
- says Apostle Constance C. Friday Ani

He said that after reading and commenting on the story of a lady who collected 3k from her boyfriend but ate the cash and switched off her phone.
Some of these scums in female bodies don't know how much unpublished huffing and puffing it takes to drag a loaf of bread back home after the day is done!

It's in the Book of Proverbs, you chop stolen bread, you collect!

I'm a proud indigene of Enugu State. If I come back to this world again after I'm done, I will still choose to be an Enugu State indigene!

By the way "Scum" is a chemical substance that wastes your soap when you're washing with hard water, so if I called you a scum in a female body, ain't nothing to it, gospel rap made me do it!

Please scroll down for more, Thanks!

Re: Lady Who Got Fined 150k For 3k Deserves It! by anitazion: 9:59pm On Feb 07, 2023
constancefriday:
The Lady who got fined 150k for stealing 3k deserves it. Whomever passed that judgement on her is the best judge in the world, he should be given an award.
- says Apostle Constance C. Friday Ani

He said that after reading and commenting on the story of a lady who collected 3k from her boyfriend but ate the cash and switched off her phone.
Some of these scums in female bodies don't know how much unpublished huffing and puffing it takes to drag a loaf of bread back home after the day is done!

It's in the Book of Proverbs, you chop stolen bread, you collect!

I'm a proud indigene of Enugu State. If I come back to this world again after I'm done, I will still choose to be an Enugu State indigene!

By the way "Scum" is a chemical substance that wastes your soap when you're washing with hard water, so if I called you a scum in a female body, ain't nothing to it, gospel rap made me do it!

Please scroll down for more, Thanks!

These girls are just lazy, that's why
Re: Lady Who Got Fined 150k For 3k Deserves It! by Lee99: 10:05pm On Feb 07, 2023
A win for men all over the country and the world at large

(1) (Reply)

Which Do You Prefer? / Man Undergoes Height Surgery To Woo Women / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.