Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,678 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Court Orders A Lady To Pay 150k For Collecting 3k Transport Fare From Her Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Court Orders A Lady To Pay 150k For Collecting 3k Transport Fare From Her Guy (1663 Views)

Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid) / Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) / My Colleague Embarrassed Her Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Orders A Lady To Pay 150k For Collecting 3k Transport Fare From Her Guy by Antipob777(f): 7:09pm On Mar 12
COURT ORDERS A LADY TO PAY 150k FOR COLLECTING 3k TRANSPORT FARE FROM HER BOYFRIEND AND REFUSED TO VISIT HIM AS PROMISED.

The Lady in the Middle is in the court after she was arrested by the Nigerian police Enugu state.Enugu magistrate court ordered her to pay her boyfriend Emeka Nwankwo the sum of 150,000 Naira because emeka Nwankwo gave chinasa nwibeh 3,000 Naira Transportation money to visit him...

The girl ate the money and switched off her phone.

The boyfriend went to near by police station and reported the case..And she was arrested..

So, the court said she should pay 100,000 Naira with an additional interest of 50,000 Naira for emotional damages because the boyfriend was emotionally abused by the absence of the girlfriend.Total is 150,000 Naira

The boyfriend, Emeka Nwankwo brought evidence to the court of the mobile money transfer made to her and all the WhatsApp messages they shared.

The Judge in her ruling said this was done to serve as a deterrent to ladies who indulge in such a stupid act

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders A Lady To Pay 150k For Collecting 3k Transport Fare From Her Guy by MMempire(m): 7:18pm On Mar 12
Nice judgment.

5 Likes

Re: Court Orders A Lady To Pay 150k For Collecting 3k Transport Fare From Her Guy by MMempire(m): 7:19pm On Mar 12
But these people don't look like Nigerians.

8 Likes

Re: Court Orders A Lady To Pay 150k For Collecting 3k Transport Fare From Her Guy by olawale780: 8:19pm On Mar 12
MMempire:
They play grin
Re: Court Orders A Lady To Pay 150k For Collecting 3k Transport Fare From Her Guy by BigYash: 8:35pm On Mar 12
grin bushmeat don caught the hunter
Re: Court Orders A Lady To Pay 150k For Collecting 3k Transport Fare From Her Guy by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:51pm On Mar 12
Girls don too chop de judge money without showing up na why judge want revenge using de mumu girl as a scapegoat.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders A Lady To Pay 150k For Collecting 3k Transport Fare From Her Guy by Gadafii: 10:52pm On Mar 12
First person to like this post, but I wish I could like it more than once

The broke girl should be made to pay before she’s released, and police should ensure she pay her bail as well

Broke lazy girls everywhere,nonsense
Re: Court Orders A Lady To Pay 150k For Collecting 3k Transport Fare From Her Guy by Gadafii: 10:53pm On Mar 12
SyrusdeHansome:
Girls don too chop de judge money without showing up na why judge want revenge using de mumu girl as a scapegoat.
you no read say the judge na woman like her,

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders A Lady To Pay 150k For Collecting 3k Transport Fare From Her Guy by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:01pm On Mar 12
Gadafii:
you no read say the judge na woman like her,
Pardon my ignorance. I no read reach dat side na so my mind tell me say na only male judge wer don pass tro hell for girls hand go give dat kind judgement.
Re: Court Orders A Lady To Pay 150k For Collecting 3k Transport Fare From Her Guy by manmade(m): 11:06pm On Mar 12
So the ladies in the camouflage are accomplishes, they shared the money 1k each? angry grin, na only mumu go believed your fake story.

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders A Lady To Pay 150k For Collecting 3k Transport Fare From Her Guy by Shinjawestern: 11:45pm On Mar 12
Very good...

Wish the police will shoot her legs....

Criminal
Re: Court Orders A Lady To Pay 150k For Collecting 3k Transport Fare From Her Guy by Peakdesign23(m): 3:47am On Mar 13
This can never happen in Nigeria.
Re: Court Orders A Lady To Pay 150k For Collecting 3k Transport Fare From Her Guy by epondudu: 6:54am On Mar 13
Op smoked per boiled lizard egg with fermented dog breast milk. grin
Re: Court Orders A Lady To Pay 150k For Collecting 3k Transport Fare From Her Guy by ruggedtimi(m): 7:47am On Mar 13
MMempire:
look like ugandans

1 Like

Re: Court Orders A Lady To Pay 150k For Collecting 3k Transport Fare From Her Guy by everythingtall3: 7:49am On Mar 13
This is victory to all men
Re: Court Orders A Lady To Pay 150k For Collecting 3k Transport Fare From Her Guy by Diego35M: 11:15am On Mar 13
Thank God
Re: Court Orders A Lady To Pay 150k For Collecting 3k Transport Fare From Her Guy by Puss360(f): 12:49pm On Mar 13
Which Kain court be dis sef... Ordinary 3k.. oga carry matter go court....
That guy is worse than a useless person...
Re: Court Orders A Lady To Pay 150k For Collecting 3k Transport Fare From Her Guy by PoliticalChinex(m): 2:58pm On Mar 13
FAKE STORY.. NIGERIAN ARMY DONT SERVE AS COURT WARDEN
Re: Court Orders A Lady To Pay 150k For Collecting 3k Transport Fare From Her Guy by G00dharddick: 6:33pm On Mar 13
I blame Simpletons who sends girls money to come over.

Dear men,
If a girl is serious about you and the meet up, she'll use her money to visit you. Untill then safeguard your money. Don't be foolish. Never be manipulated

However, this kind of treatment should be melted on Nigeria girls

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Won't Kiss How Can I Make Her? / The Great July Babies, Stand Up And Be Counted! / Help! Help! Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.