Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread (40268 Views)

Tribunal Strikes Out Rhodes-Vivour, LP From Jandor’s Petition / Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife / LP Lagos Governorship Candidate GVR Flag Off His Campaign On An Abandoned Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by EllemGiggy: 8:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
Osidazz19:

Very funny grin
The first time I got on the plane and flew from Lagos to NY - Nigeria Airway was till in business, the ticket for one way was only 300 Naira.
When I became I citizen of the US, most Nigerians didn't even know what a blue passport was.

Sit down and try to figure out what year we are talking about. But I can bet that you were not even born yet.
Then you should be ashamed of yourself for still reasoning alike those that have never travelled out of their place of birth
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by AdaojoTheUrchin: 8:24pm On Jan 26, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

Just as they do in Onitsha. Did you ask Soludo what he is doing with Obituary's agberos?

Soludo is capturing agberoes and sending them to go and farm rice in Anam, so that they can be useful to the society.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by OkoroBufo: 8:25pm On Jan 26, 2023
DiorPence:
1. Why bother contesting when you know you wouldn't win?
2. How will you cope with your landslide defeat at the polls?

-Okoro bufo

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by easytig(m): 8:25pm On Jan 26, 2023
It's like Mr Vivo no ready for Una wahala question s hehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by BSdetective: 8:28pm On Jan 26, 2023
What experiences and track record do you have that says you're capable of governing the largest economy in West Africa?

Where can we find your manifesto for Lagos state?

What's your opinion on state of origin? Should it be scrapped?

How do plan on working with a state legislature that might not be labor dominated?

How are going to manage Lagos state debt and still ensure infrastructural development and maintenance?

@Seun these are my questions

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by TakeNigeriaBack: 8:30pm On Jan 26, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Soludo is capturing agberoes and sending them to go and farm rice in Anam, so that they can be useful to the society.

And what did Obituary do to his okoro agberos when he was governor?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by CodeTemplar: 8:32pm On Jan 26, 2023
Seun:
My question:
Considering the strong influence of the APC in Lagos, how do you intend to defeat the sitting APC governor who has recently completed or hastily commissioned many highly visible projects?
point of correction..."many barely sustainable and inflated projects timed to coincide with election campaign"

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by EmmyDJourno: 8:32pm On Jan 26, 2023
Good day, do you intend to do rallies on the mainland, especially Satellite and Festac
We got your back there, I promise you
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by shimolv: 8:33pm On Jan 26, 2023
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by DeJoeee(m): 8:33pm On Jan 26, 2023
Guy leave that side, they are essential service workers. Government should rather recognize and sanitize the industry by granting them professional license.
Urgent 2k should be illegalized though

FOOTSOLDIER1:
Sir what would you do about the high rising rate of hook up and clitocurrency trading in Lagos state? Because the rate is increasing disturbingly!
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by TakeNigeriaBack: 8:33pm On Jan 26, 2023
00FFT00:
Responding to you is a waste of time. But I wish to let others know that you, the disciples of the bourdillon thief, are here to derail this beautiful thread. That is your intent, so I'll cease engaging any of you and encourage others to please not engage.

STOP crying after we exposed your evil hypocrisy. Can you go and tell Soludo to go to Obi of Onitsha's house, strip him naked and remove him from his traditional stool?

If the answer is no? Then why is it okay to protect your Igbo traditional culture but you come to Yorubaland to assault Yoruba culture?

God punish you and EVERYONE who gave your post a like.

5 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by CodeTemplar: 8:36pm On Jan 26, 2023
What do you intend to do about the chaotic vehicular traffic and movement within Lagos?
What are your plans for Power, Security, and Housing?
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by ejimatic: 8:37pm On Jan 26, 2023
Seun:

If you have any questions for GRV, please ask away. He will respond to the most interesting questions. If you think someone else's question is interesting and worth responding to, please like and share it for visibility. Questions with many likes & shares are more likely to be answered.

We are willing to do this for free with any candidate of any political party who is interested in engaging with Nairalanders.
I don't want to waste my time because LP cannot win in Lagos!

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by udeh3(m): 8:38pm On Jan 26, 2023
I want to join the Labour Party here in Ojodu. All effort to join the party proved abortive.
also same for my friends in Ogun State.
Sent countless messages via their Twitter handle, uptill now, no response

So, how do anyone who wants to join the party go about it?

Thank you
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by AdaojoTheUrchin: 8:38pm On Jan 26, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

And what did Obituary do to his okoro agberos when he was governor?

He chased them away from Onitsha. Before Peter Obi became Gov, I was once harrassed by thugs at Chisco park Upper Iweka during one of my travels back to school. I got my bag torn, and if I had a phone then, they would have taken from me. Urchins, touts and thugs littered everywhere in Onitsha.

When Obi came aboard, he gave them the chase of their lives, Upper Iweka regained sanity, they later returned during Obiano's administration but he was to drunk on champagne to know what to do about them, as these agberoes were recruited by those who bought revenue contracts from the governor, to collect fees from buses and transporters.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by giftedminds(m): 8:39pm On Jan 26, 2023
@ GRV, Can I have your true assessment of the insecurity situation in Lagos state. What are your short term and long term proposal to sort out this menace.

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by IfnobeGod20: 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2023
1. Are you going to audit Lagos accounts from 1999 till date if you win the governorship election?

2. What will you do about this illegal thuggery and agberoism that have eaten deep into the state?

3. Do you believe in godfatherism as you have it in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by greatiyk4u(m): 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2023
Osidazz19:
Good luck. We are sticking to the the team that is transforming Lagos.

There is a reason why all the IPOB zombidients and their leader wants to move to Lagos.

My question is how come no one is moving or dreaming of moving to Anambra?

Go and ask pandoro for an answer.

The competition in Anambra is not what non igbos can embark on.....since FG and banking jobs favour the westerners, the few are here based on quota favouritism systems
Others are into
Techinician job
Women selling agbo.....the yoruba women hustle more than the men

There thousands of Northerners in Anambra doing the business lucratively since they are courageous and can compete and offer cheap labour.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by TakeNigeriaBack: 8:43pm On Jan 26, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

He chased them away from Onitsha. Before Peter Obi became Gov, I was once harrassed by thugs at Chisco park Upper Iweka during one of my travels back to school. I got my bag torn, and if I had a phone then, they would have taken from me. Urchins, touts and thugs littered everywhere in Onitsha.

When Obi came aboard, he gave them the chase of their lives, Upper Iweka regained sanity, they later returned during Obiano's administration but he was to drunk on champagne to know what to do about them, as these agberoes were recruited by those who bought revenue contracts from the governor, to collect fees from buses and transporters.
e
LIES! He did NOTHING of the such. The agbero problem in Onitsha is 5 times worse than Lagos. You think you're talking to someone who has not been to Onitsha. I travel this country well. I have lived all over even though I grew up in Lagos. The ONLY place in this country were an agbero (an Igbo guy) tried to snatch my bag was in Onitsha! You Igbos think you are wise. You will leave your dilapidated region and come to Yorubaland and be forming enlightened. You think you're wise! You are not!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by LegendHero(m): 8:44pm On Jan 26, 2023
00FFT00:

You don't need to resort to your usual tribal vitriol and insults. This here is billed as a fact finding thread. Respect those who want to participate civilly.

You should have applied sense when asking the question in the first place.

It is akin to me asking if Gbadebo intend to terminate the Obi of Onitsha stool because Iyaloja in another tribe tradition could be akin to your warrant chief in Onitsha called Obi.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by AdaojoTheUrchin: 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

e
LIES! He did NOTHING of the such. The agbero problem in Onitsha is 5 times worse than Lagos. You think you're talking to someone who has not been to Onitsha. I travel this country well. I have lived all over even though I grew up in Lagos. The ONLY place in this country were an agbero (an Igbo guy) tried to snatch my bag was in Onitsha! You Igbos think you are wise. You will leave your dilapidated region and come to Yorubaland and be forming enlightened. You think you're wise! You are not!

Na noise you dey make. Your Tinubu go lu'le.

Take Nigeria back to where exactly?

3 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by Seun(m): 8:50pm On Jan 26, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Seun opened this thread by 5.40pm and this is 8.16pm 3hours later, invited guest is yet to be o arrive and people have been waiting.
This is not a real time Q & A. The candidate is currently at a live engagement. Once he's free he will start answering questions. Don't worry.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by surgical: 8:55pm On Jan 26, 2023
udeh3:
I want to join the Labour Party here in Ojodu. All effort to join the party proved abortive.
also same for my friends in Ogun State.
Sent countless messages via their Twitter handle, uptill now, no response

So, how do anyone who wants to join the party go about it?

Thank you
Honestly obi is in hands of God in this election the numbers you are sending to belongs to the national, they will never respond they are not interested in growing the party, they are working for opposition, they are after their pockets, that is why they don't have many candidates, where they have candidates especially in the south, they cause confusion, it is the determination of the people that has been sustaining the party

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by Allisgud: 8:55pm On Jan 26, 2023
My own question is how will u eradicate agbero totally from Lagos,those idiots are also part of the costly tfare in lagos
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by Manager88: 8:56pm On Jan 26, 2023
Re u joking GRV can't win any local government but inside dream

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by 00FFT00(m): 8:56pm On Jan 26, 2023
LegendHero:

You should have applied sense when asking the question in the first place.

It is akin to me asking if Gbadebo intend to terminate the Obi of Onitsha stool because Iyaloja in another tribe tradition could be akin to your warrant chief in Onitsha called Obi.

I'll tell you this much, dude. Someone brought this up:

So, we know Tinubu's family ain't never going to suffer for the next 1000 years, and that is all from corruption money. His daughters who have never worked in their sleazy lives are busy buying houses worth more than $2million dollars Stateside. Now, how much is that in your depressed currency?.

You and your army of jaywalkers, you sit there, probably in your face me I face you dwellings, yelling BAT2023. How foolish is that?. Y'all need to watch the f….g traffic, dude. Motor still dey kill pesin.

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by OmoOshodi(m): 8:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
1. Have you abused drugs in the past?
2. Can you surrender yourself for a drug test?
3. How can you prove to us you are not Tinubu's mole in Lagos state (like Jimi agbaje , Jandor etc.) Confusing and splitting votes in favour of Tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Fuel @617/litre: Residents Desert Roads In States / Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun / Reign Of Terror In Onitsha As Daredevil Gangs Unleash Mayhem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.