Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,402 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread (40234 Views)

Tribunal Strikes Out Rhodes-Vivour, LP From Jandor’s Petition / Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife / LP Lagos Governorship Candidate GVR Flag Off His Campaign On An Abandoned Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by victorsola: 8:51am On Jan 27, 2023
Seun:

If you have any questions for GRV, please ask away. He will respond to the most interesting questions. If you think someone else's question is interesting and worth responding to, please like and share it for visibility. Questions with many likes & shares are more likely to be answered.

We are willing to do this for free with any candidate of any political party who is interested in engaging with Nairalanders .
why ask him question when the real truth is even if he says anything obi people will still vote for him . Over to you obi people ask your candidate a question that you already know .
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by BeanX(m): 8:52am On Jan 27, 2023
elantraceey:
I'm only going to tell you that you have my vote. Don't be deterred by naysayers who feel they're God and can decide who can win and cannot win. Do your part and campaign rigourously. I'm in Lagos and I see the little you've been trying to do. You can do better.
Sanwo is winning Lagos, that's a must.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by Amb1045(m): 8:53am On Jan 27, 2023
Boss I have collected my PVC and na you I go vote. What are your plans towards the picture I posted below. How do you intend to cure or reduce the wastage in lagos government

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by onuman: 8:55am On Jan 27, 2023
Gbadebo on track.

The 2023 presidential election has been narrowed down to a contest between Peter Obi and Atiku Abubakar.
The powers that be in Nigeria have indicated their unwillingness to accept a sick former drug trafficking baron as president, even if any miracle makes the drug trafficking baron win.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by Lolachef(f): 8:57am On Jan 27, 2023
my vote is for you sha.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by Theunbothered: 8:58am On Jan 27, 2023
Reckless bus drivers contribute immensely to the traffic situation in Lagos, how will you handle this while maintaining a decent road transportation system?

4 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by Acidosis(m): 8:59am On Jan 27, 2023
I wish you the very best. You already have my vote. No questions from here.

AD/ACN & APC have always struggled to earn 55% of the total votes in Lagos despite rampant rigging and malpractices. With BVAS and Funke Akindele in the race (to scatter APC-Ikorodu votes), you're definitely on the right track.

8 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by henryobinna(m): 9:00am On Jan 27, 2023
GRVLagos:

Thank you I schooled in MIT in regards to architecture and a focus on estate. development , I worked on projects in america and even china. The traffic situation in Lagos can be remedied by both short and long term solutions. first we have to decongest business centers and encourage the opening of other business clusters in under-utilised areas, to direct traffic to other areas and relieve pressure from congested areas, improve contract award of road building and repairs so that they can be held accountable when the road washes away quickly. Drainage, lagos is in dire need of good draining and all across the state we need to revamp the drainage system to prevent road damage as well flooding.
Creation of a true intermodal transport network harnessing water, rail, tram and stronger and more robust public transport. The funding for such exists, what it takes is having a government who is committed to making it happen, that is what I and the labour party want to bring to lagos, a truly working lagos for all classes of people, and for all lagosians, not just those on the island.
I'm not a Lagosian nor do I live in Lagos, but you seem concise and clear on what you would do and sound like you know exactly how to do it.

I'm not one of those who could vote for you but I wish you success in the forthcoming election. Hopefully, the people whon you're speaking directly to, makes the right decision and vote you in.

Good luck

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by bolademi(m): 9:01am On Jan 27, 2023
elantraceey:
I'm only going to tell you that you have my vote. Don't be deterred by naysayers who feel they're God and can decide who can win and cannot win. Do your part and campaign rigourously. I'm in Lagos and I see the little you've been trying to do. You can do better.

Why do you think you are capable to lead a complex state like lagos state

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by udeh3(m): 9:01am On Jan 27, 2023
He hasn't answered questions on the difficulty of joining the Labour Party to be able to function in the election as a polling agent and in other capacity

Why is it very difficult to Join the Labour Party and how do we join before the election?

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by Doyou2019: 9:02am On Jan 27, 2023
shegz24:
Vivour vs Jandor for runner-up medal.

You really think this is a game
Your future in Lagos is up in flames, yet you still wan play
Dey play o. Na GRV you think say you dey fool? Na yourself and children o!
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by Lazyreporta(m): 9:02am On Jan 27, 2023
GRVLagos:

Thank you I schooled in MIT in regards to architecture and a focus on estate. development , I worked on projects in america and even china. The traffic situation in Lagos can be remedied by both short and long term solutions. first we have to decongest business centers and encourage the opening of other business clusters in under-utilised areas, to direct traffic to other areas and relieve pressure from congested areas, improve contract award of road building and repairs so that they can be held accountable when the road washes away quickly. Drainage, lagos is in dire need of good draining and all across the state we need to revamp the drainage system to prevent road damage as well flooding.
Creation of a true intermodal transport network harnessing water, rail, tram and stronger and more robust public transport. The funding for such exists, what it takes is having a government who is committed to making it happen, that is what I and the labour party want to bring to lagos, a truly working lagos for all classes of people, and for all lagosians, not just those on the island.

The ones created by current Lagos state government is what sir? Are they fake or artificial? If you don't mind, can you explain further what you mean by that?
The projects are visible, and they are doing almost what you mentioned if not all.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by kinibigdeal(m): 9:05am On Jan 27, 2023
Hello @GRVLagos,

You were formally in PDP, and was rumoured to be the favourite to deputy the current PDP candidate in Lagos, but you left the party because he choose another candidate as deputy.

1. Why didn't you support the candidacy of the PDP to break the long chains of monopoly?

2. Do you think a divided opposition in Lagos state can break that monopoly?

3. What infrastructure do you think Lagos is lacking, and how do you want to achieve any infrastructural gap highlighted (If any)?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by christejames(m): 9:07am On Jan 27, 2023
Good morning GRVLagos

What are your plans towards Healthcare delivery to the masses and position of women in your government?

Will there be noticeable gentrification at places like Makoko and Badagry?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Idara Gold Walks Free From Court - Picture / Drama As Oshiomhole, Okorocha, Oyofo Clash At Book Launch / Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.