Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,415 members, 7,861,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States (6444 Views)

Breaking News!! New Poll Put Obi In Commanding Lead In The NC, SS, SE / APC, PDP, NNPP Kick As Anap Poll Places Obi First In Presidential Race / 2023: Most Nigerians Prefer Mixed-Faith Presidential Ticket – New Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by Workch: 3:07am On Jan 27, 2023
onatisi:

the bolded will be a miracle but nothing is impossible in this world . this election will be very interesting
it's achieveable, Peter Obi will get the most amount of votes in this election. Take it to the bank.

If he can get 25% in all 17 states in South, he will win. Plateau, Abuja, Benue, Kaduna, Nasarawa, Taraba, And Adamawa will dash him 25% on a platter to make it 24. That's if he doesn't even get Kogi.

2 Likes

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by Workch: 3:08am On Jan 27, 2023
Waterysperm:

Another Anap pool will soon be out by the end of the Month. You guys will be shocked. We also carried out some researches as well especially in the rural remote areas of the Country. That is why I am ready to stake with anybody that wants on these 3 things which are , firstly Atiku won't get 25% in any Southeast state. Secondly, Obi will win Taraba and not Atiku. Thirdly, Obi will defeat Atiku in the 3 regions of the South and North Central. Atiku will only win him in Northwest and his region Northeast. I didn't mention Tinubu because he will come a distant third and no longer in the race. He will only win his Southwest region with a slight margin closely followed by Obi. You guys will understand soonest. So I am ready to stake 100k with anyone based on the 3 things I listed.
They don't know how prepared we are.

They don't. Abeg, no loud am.

We need Urchins to be happy for the last 1 month of their lives before natural selection takes them

1 Like

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by FatherOfJesus: 3:21am On Jan 27, 2023
What do they mean by Obi is surprisingly close second in Lagos?

I expect Obi to win Lagos and Taraba

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by FatherOfJesus: 3:22am On Jan 27, 2023
Aufbauh:
Any poll that placed Atiku and Obi in first and second position respectively or vice versa is meant for trashcan.

Except for political neophytes, everyone should know that Atiku and Obi people are one and same. They can't vote two candidates at same time for same position so their numbers can't add up. Commonsense!

I reiterated that Tinubu will be the least popular candidate not to win an election that has Atiku and Obi on the same ballot.

They even gave Yobe to Atiku....Odiegwu!
A state that Atiku got 8% in 2019. Miracle poll.
So northerners will leave Atiku and vote for Tinubu because of APC?

You are a joker. You have 1 month remaining, just 1 month, then we will know who are the political neophytes between Obedients and Urchins

2 Likes

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by nameo: 5:20am On Jan 27, 2023
Interesting read....
Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:58am On Jan 27, 2023
Aufbauh:
Any poll that placed Atiku and Obi in first and second position respectively or vice versa is meant for trashcan.

Except for political neophytes, everyone should know that Atiku and Obi people are one and same. They can't vote two candidates at same time for same position so their numbers can't add up. Commonsense!

I reiterated that Tinubu will be the least popular candidate not to win an election that has Atiku and Obi on the same ballot.

Is Buhari on ballot, so Yobe won't vote their son Atiku becos of tinubu? Comedian

1 Like

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by Ofunaofu: 6:27am On Jan 27, 2023
Aufbauh:

A state that Atiku got 8% in 2019. Miracle poll

So what you are insinuating is that Yobe people that voted for Buhari in 2019 will vote Tinubu over Atiku in 2023
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by Workch: 7:05am On Jan 27, 2023
Why's this not in Frontpage yet?

Nlfpmod Mynd44 and Seun
Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by bishopkay: 7:47am On Jan 27, 2023
Waterysperm:

Another Anap pool will soon be out by the end of the Month. You guys will be shocked. We also carried out some researches as well especially in the rural remote areas of the Country. That is why I am ready to stake with anybody that wants on these 3 things which are , firstly Atiku won't get 25% in any Southeast state. Secondly, Obi will win Taraba and not Atiku. Thirdly, Obi will defeat Atiku in the 3 regions of the South and North Central. Atiku will only win him in Northwest and his region Northeast. I didn't mention Tinubu because he will come a distant third and no longer in the race. He will only win his Southwest region with a slight margin closely followed by Obi. You guys will understand soonest. So I am ready to stake 100k with anyone based on the 3 things I listed.

You are very correct! Very VERY correct in your submission. We may however not win Taraba state but 25% is over sure from there. Peter has the Middle belt areas in his pocket as things stand and those ones will roar! Atiku is strong, very strong in especially the core north and Peter is strong in the South. Bola is caught in the middle.

This is what I've always said and reiterated on this forum but the bile and rabid hate Tifnubu's supporter spill on every topic on this forum, makes it difficult to even see any sense on threads. This is the most realistic poll yet because it's as we've predicted. Bola is coming third in this election! He has no pathway to victory. He has a strong Atiku to contend with in the north and a very strong Peter Obi to contend with in the south, especially the SW which is his major voting bloc. Peter on the other hand has no competition in the SE and very marginal competition in the SS. Na wetin tifnubu see, begin shout Obi name for campaign rally be that oh grin

5 Likes

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by FatherOfJesus: 7:55am On Jan 27, 2023
bishopkay:

You are very correct! Very VERY correct in your submission. We may however not win Taraba state but 25% is over sure from there. Peter has the Middle belt areas in his pocket as things stand and those ones will roar! Atiku is strong, very strong in especially the core north and Peter is strong in the South. Bola is caught in the middle.

This is what I've always said and reiterated on this forum but the bile and rabid hate Tifnubu's supporter spill on every topic on this forum, makes it difficult to even see any sense on threads. This is the most realistic poll yet because it's as we've predicted. Bola is coming third in this election! He has no pathway to victory. He has a strong Atiku to contend with in the north and a very strong Peter Obi to contend with in the south, especially the SW which is his major voting bloc. Peter on the other hand has no competition in the SE and very marginal competition in the SS. Na wetin tifnubu see, begin shout Obi name for campaign rally be that oh grin
I am always surprised when Tinubu urchins rely so much on APC structure, that is an infection everyone in avoiding, including in the north, to beat Atiku.

How can northerners leave their own and vote for Yoruba man who is obviously not competent and from a non-competent party. If Tinubu wins, it's going to be a big miracle. He has been rejected in almost every region

3 Likes

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by bishopkay: 7:56am On Jan 27, 2023
kay1one:

So let's work with your reasoning: in 2019, the contest in Yobe was predominantly between Buhari and Atiku. Now that Buhari is not on the ballot, who will they vote for? Tinubu Abi? πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£
Leave them to keep wishing. Going by their logic, Yorubas will vote for Tifnubu but northerners won't vote for Atiku. LMAO!!

This election is like no other no matter how you try to wish it. For the first time since the beginning of our democracy, we have 3 very strong contenders in the race with a dark horse spoiler in the works, making them 4 top contenders.

1 Like

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by FatherOfJesus: 7:58am On Jan 27, 2023
Waterysperm:

From day1, check my history, I have always stated it that Tinubu is wasting his time.
Tinubu lost this election the day Atiku emerged as PDP aspirant. Obi is just the person making him think that he's still in the race..

Tinubu is even very key for Obi's victory, we need him to help reduce Atiku's votes in NE and NW alongside kwankwaso. They are our workers.

After this election, lessons will be learnt. They will never underestimate the power of social media in grabbing the south, Abuja and key states in NC.
Social media was effectively used by Obi campaign team to lay a foundation that outshone APC structure and then consolidated strongly on it.

APC cannot fathom the idea that things can be done outside of the political norm and still yield results. You do not have to waste money building structure for Years anymore when you can reach southern voters on the internet. It spread like wild fire. It's a bang wagon

5 Likes

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by Indispensable85(m): 8:15am On Jan 27, 2023
Aufbauh:

Very correct! There's wisdom in your submission.

2 Likes

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by bishopkay: 8:20am On Jan 27, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
I am always surprised when Tinubu urchins rely so much on APC structure, that is an infection everyone in avoiding, including in the north, to beat Atiku.

How can northerners leave their own and vote for Yoruba man who is obviously not competent and from a non-competent party. If Tinubu wins, it's going to be a big miracle. He has been rejected in almost every region
We know these things but let's leave them to keep being happy with their braggadocio, throwing insults and hate around social media. By February 27-28 it will turn to ashes in their mouths.

Imagine relying on APC governors in the north, people who mostly don't have the goodwill of their people to deliver him, especially forgetting the election is unlike the past where they wrote results and used incident forms to give Buhari 45% of his vote. Prof Usman said this two days ago.

Tifnubu cannot win; it's virtually impossible. The numbers don't add up for him. He has no pathway to victory and when his urchins scream "jagaban has never lost an election before" they forget Peter Obi has also never lost any election he's stood for himself.

When the elections are over, urchins will see an era of election rigging and thuggery wind to a screeching close and if by mistake APC manages to retain Lagos in the gubernatorial elections, this will be their last tenure in power in that Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by garfield1: 8:24am On Jan 27, 2023
kay1one:

So let's work with your reasoning: in 2019, the contest in Yobe was predominantly between Buhari and Atiku. Now that Buhari is not on the ballot, who will they vote for? Tinubu Abi? πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

Do you know what it means to get 9%? It means tinubu will win in se ss
Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by garfield1: 8:24am On Jan 27, 2023
Workch:
Atiku is strong, very strong.
He have a lot of work to do in the north, we also need to encourage kwankwaso to do well there.
Tinubu is not my problem, Atiku is. Tinubu will be beaten like a baby, I don't see how he can win.

Tinubu cannot even conviniently win southwest, Imagine the amount of votes Atiku and Kwankwaso will steal from him there.

It seems your problem is tinubu losing than obi winning

1 Like

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by garfield1: 8:25am On Jan 27, 2023
onatisi:
keankwanso is not even the problem of tinubu in the southwest, the major problem and obstacle is peter obi. boss, obi get a massive massive following in the southwest most especially among the Christians and youth. he will definitely not win and he knows that but he has already taken a large chunk of votes, which would normally have gone to tinubu if it is only Atiku vs tinubu. not to now talk of the east and south-south
there is a very good reason Atiku and PDP have decided not to beg wike or anyone in the south, obi has already damaged that area for APC. obi can never win in the north, he can't get the number of votes in the north like he would get in the south, but he has really tried

Obi has done more damage in ss,se,nw
Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by bishopkay: 8:25am On Jan 27, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
From day1, check my history, I have always stated it that Tinubu is wasting his time.
Tinubu lost this election the day Atiku emerged as PDP aspirant. Obi is just the person making him think that he's still in the race..

Tinubu is even very key for Obi's victory, we need him to help reduce Atiku's votes in NE and NW alongside kwankwaso. They are our workers.

After this election, lessons will be learnt. They will never underestimate the power of social media in grabbing the south, Abuja and key states in NC.
Social media was effectively used by Obi campaign team to lay a foundation that outshone APC structure and then consolidated strongly on it.

APC cannot fathom the idea that things can be done outside of the political norm and still yield results. You do not have to waste money building structure for Years anymore when you can reach southern voters on the internet. It spread like wild fire. It's a bang wagon
You're very correct. We need them to do well in the NW and NE to cancel themselves out. Without Peter in this race, it would have been a landslide victory for Atiku but Tifnubu supporters don't know πŸ˜‚

Funny thing about social media is, they rode into power using the same social media frenzy. They thoroughly thrashed the PDP on social media which painted buhari as some kind of Mandela. They'll learn Sha... They'll learn

1 Like

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by garfield1: 8:29am On Jan 27, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Is Buhari on ballot, so Yobe won't vote their son Atiku becos of tinubu? Comedian

Their son is shettima not atiku.why didnt they vote atiku in 2019 afterall he is from ne unlike buhari

2 Likes

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by buchilla: 8:32am On Jan 27, 2023
Workch:
Atiku will lose so much votes to Tinubu and Kwankwaso in the north that it will not be enough to nullify the bloc votes Obi will secure from SE and SS.

Obi will meet 25% coverage and still get the highest votes. Trust me.

If Obi is winning SS by 60% and SE by 70%, Atiku needs to win NW by 40% and NE by 65% to be able to get the same amount of votes as Obi.

Then the NC will now become the battle ground. Atiku is weak in the largest NC voting blocs of Plateau and benue, Obi will win there comfortably by virtue of religion.

Taraba in NE will be very close between both. The like of Kogi, Niger and kwara do not have huge voters, and Tinubu is also there to help deplete Atiku's votes. Obi will win Abuja.

Obi will end up having the highest amount of votes combined if you add his performance in SW where he will be seocnd.
Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by buchilla: 8:37am On Jan 27, 2023
Workch:
bro, Obi is winning this election. He has better chance than Tinubu.
I am looking at this data, I don't see why we should allow Atiku be getting 25%in Imo, Abia and Anambra when he cannot get it in crossrivers and Rivers state. We will work on that.

Atiku has a slight lead in TARABA, Obi is closely seocnd, we will work on that, Obi is also closlely second in Kaduna to Tinubu, we will work on that.

Don't underestimate us dude. Don't be surprised if Obi gets 25% Ondo, Osun and Kogi.

See. We have a working strategy that we are yet to unleash. PDP and APC will be shocked
I'm from Southeast, Atiku cannot get 25% votes in Anambra, Enugu, Abia... I'm very sure. I don't know about Ebonyi and Imo.
Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by Workch: 8:38am On Jan 27, 2023
garfield1:

It seems your problem is tinubu losing than obi winning
Exactly, I have been working against this for 8years now, because I saw this coming. And I know that many people will be foolish enough to fall for it
I am so happy that all the odds, including electoral reforms, CBN naira reform, voter's sentiment and otherwise are mostly against him.

I grew up seeing how Tinubu governed Lagos like a tyrant and how he's still holding on to it by proxy. I am a very popular person on Twitter but I won't disclose my identity but one thing is sure, Tinubu ma lule.

E sure die and there's nothing wrong in having Obi taking the mantle, it's going to be a win-win for everyone

8 Likes

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by Onovo3: 8:41am On Jan 27, 2023
Victorclean1:
Free and fair, PO wins

That is political naivety ! 1979 election would repeat itself ! Don't underrate Atiku as well as Tinubu !

1 Like

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by garfield1: 8:42am On Jan 27, 2023
Workch:
Exactly, I have been working against this for 8years now, because I saw this coming. And I know that many people will be foolish enough to fall for it
I am so happy that all the odds, including electoral reforms, CBN naira reform, voter's sentiment and otherwise are mostly against him.

I grew up seeing how Tinubu governed Lagos like a tyrant and how he's still holding on to it by proxy. I am a very popular person on Twitter but I won't disclose my identity but one thing is sure, Tinubu ma lule.

E sure die and there's nothing wrong in having Obi taking the mantle, it's going to be a win-win for everyone

If you focus too much on tinubu,obi will lose
Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by Workch: 8:42am On Jan 27, 2023
Onovo3:

That is political naivety ! 1979 election would repeat itself ! Don't underrate Atiku as well as Tinubu !
If you ask me, I cannot underrate Atiku but you see Tinubu? He's going no where. All odds are against him.

1 Like

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by Workch: 8:44am On Jan 27, 2023
garfield1:

If you focus too much on tinubu,obi will lose
doesn't work that way, if we expose Tinubu more, we will reduce his chances of winning.

I don't like godfathers and people with self-entitilement, I can still tolerate Atiku but that guy called Tinubu. No

1 Like

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by onatisi(m): 8:49am On Jan 27, 2023
yes he has oo, on that one we both agree
garfield1:

Obi has done more damage in ss,se,nw

1 Like

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by Easylife1234: 8:49am On Jan 27, 2023
[quote author=yarimo post=120410633][/quote] una eyes go clean, Asiwaju on your mandate will stand Gidigba
Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by garfield1: 8:55am On Jan 27, 2023
Workch:
doesn't work that way, if we expose Tinubu more, we will reduce his chances of winning.

I don't like godfathers and people with self-entitilement, I can still tolerate Atiku but that guy called Tinubu. No

That is hypocritical and fake.you cannot hate tinubu and like atiku.atiku as vp did a lot of damage.atiku is godfather,obi is a godfather too.tinubu does not pretend,he is real but others pretend snd are more evil and deadly.
Your attacks on tinubu won't do anything.you are from se who won't vote him so you are wasting your time.

1 Like

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by Workch: 8:56am On Jan 27, 2023
garfield1:

That is hypocritical and fake.you cannot hate tinubu and like atiku.atiku as vp did a lot of damage.atiku is godfather,obi is a godfather too.tinubu does not pretend,he is real but others pretend snd are more evil and deadly.
Your attacks on tinubu won't do anything.you are from se who won't vote him so you are wasting your time.
everyone has their interest, you have yours. My interest is for Tinubu to lose anyways.

If Obi wins, then I will be most happy. Thanks I don't have time to address your godfather lies

4 Likes

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by buchilla: 8:58am On Jan 27, 2023
Workch:
Nope, we don't need the extreme north to win. You are not getting it.
We only need to win or get at least 25% in non-Muslim dominated states like Benue, Abuja, Plateau, Nasarawa, Kaduna , Taraba and Adamawa, kogi and then secure 25% in all sohthern state then obi will win. The northern Christians in these states I listed will give the votes. This means a total of 25 states, one more than the 25% in 24 state constitutional requirement.

We are not interested so much in Northwest state where Kwankwaso is already working by proxy for Obi to deplete Atiku and Tinubu votes.

We are not hoping to win Kano, Katsina, Jigawa, sokoto Borno and the likes, we don't even think we can get 25% there. We know they cannot vote Obi, we only need at most 10% there

It's not easy but it's doable, there is a viable pathway to victory without the Northwest, Borno, Yobe and the likes
Good comment but , Abuja is not a State. The law says 25% votes in 2/3 of the States, i.e 24 States. Any Candidate has to do well in Abuja as well.
Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by garfield1: 8:58am On Jan 27, 2023
Workch:
everyone has their interest, you have yours. My interest is for Tinubu to lose anyways.

If Obi wins, then I will be most happy. Thanks

Continue wallowing in hate and jealousy.better direct that hate to Igbo politicians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Deputy Speaker, Kalu Charges Abia APC To Deliver 100% For Tinubu In 2027 / Why Nigerians, Others Have Low Iqs β€”study / Buhari, Stop Doing Interviews With Al Jazeera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.