Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,377 members, 7,861,038 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:50 PM

New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States (6431 Views)

Breaking News!! New Poll Put Obi In Commanding Lead In The NC, SS, SE / APC, PDP, NNPP Kick As Anap Poll Places Obi First In Presidential Race / 2023: Most Nigerians Prefer Mixed-Faith Presidential Ticket – New Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by garfield1: 1:58pm On Jan 27, 2023
Efewestern:

Nobody is underrating Okowa reason I'm not giving LP 70% win like some people do. You should know that Ibori was the one who gave Delta South the electoral value they are currently enjoying and with the crisis rocking the party at the state level, it would be naive to think anyone controls the creek votes. Up till this very moment, no single Ijaw bigwigs have endorsed PDP, note one! They are all mute and with the new electoral laws, I'm believing some things won't be as usual.

So when you consider these factors plus the wide acceptance of LP, it only makes sense to conclude that they would win albeit with a close margin. Even if PDP miraculously wins, the margin would be meaningless.

Wanted to mention Wamakko, that man is doing lots of Damage to PDP in Sokoto. Ganduje is a strong ally to Bat and El-Rufai is one of the few actor in the region whose support for BAT is unwavering.

Otuaro,Broderick bozimo and funkekeme has endorsed pdp.el rufai rallies the elites but I am not sure he is that grasstooted.
Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by millionaireman: 2:32pm On Jan 27, 2023
[quote author=yarimo post=120410633][/quote]

@yarimo.

---------------------------------------
Remain in the backwaters. Let others move forward and live you behind.
Social media is first used in modern culture to educate voters on the right choice of candidates.
You still rely on using ethno-religious bias to link like-minds to vote in drug trafficking baron or Dubai based politician to lead Nigeria. Atiku abused his northern people with his boast that northerners are not on the social media.
Tinubu says he doesn't read social media anymore.
Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by Onovo3: 2:34pm On Jan 27, 2023
Workch:
You are the neophyte that cannot decipher the dynamics and current trends. You are stock in 2019.
A good political analyst is dynamic and uses insights from current trends to make informed decisions in combination with historical facts.
You views are limited to historical facts alone and it doesn't work that way

Had this particular election held in 2019, Obi will lose before 12noon, but now? He has a chance. You aren't smart enough to analyze it

You are overrating Atiku and Tinubu purely based on history and not the current trend

Your Obi will come a distant third !
Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by Workch: 2:38pm On Jan 27, 2023
Onovo3:

Your Obi will come a distant third !
trust me, we have been heating that since 🤣
I know that's where you were headed all these while.

Obi will win

1 Like

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by Onovo3: 2:42pm On Jan 27, 2023
Efewestern:

Nobody is underrating Okowa reason I'm not giving LP 70% win like some people do. You should know that Ibori was the one who gave Delta South the electoral value they are currently enjoying and with the crisis rocking the party at the state level, it would be naive to think anyone controls the creek votes. Up till this very moment, no single Ijaw bigwigs have endorsed PDP, note one! They are all mute and with the new electoral laws, I'm believing some things won't be as usual.

So when you consider these factors plus the wide acceptance of LP, it only makes sense to conclude that they would win albeit with a close margin. Even if PDP miraculously wins, the margin would be meaningless.

Wanted to mention Wamakko, that man is doing lots of Damage to PDP in Sokoto. Ganduje is a strong ally to Bat and El-Rufai is one of the few actor in the region whose support for BAT is unwavering.

Not true sir, am from Delta State and I can confirm Senator James Manager of Ijaw/Delta South has been currently involve in the PDP presidential campaign !
Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by FreedomfromtheT: 2:52pm On Jan 27, 2023
Aufbauh:
Any poll that placed Atiku and Obi in first and second position respectively or vice versa is meant for trashcan.

Except for political neophytes, everyone should know that Atiku and Obi people are one and same. They can't vote two candidates at same time for same position so their numbers can't add up. Commonsense!

I reiterated that Tinubu will be the least popular candidate not to win an election that has Atiku and Obi on the same ballot.

They even gave Yobe to Atiku....Odiegwu!
A state that Atiku got 8% in 2019. Miracle poll.
I think you are being deceived by past polls.
2023 is a far different ball game from 2015 and 2019.
Religious sentiments is playing a huge roll in 2023.
Muslim/Muslim ticket, the Fulani herdsmen issue, Ruga and reaction to Deborah's gruesome murder is most likely making about 80% of Christians to vote Peter Obi in 2023.
Besides, president Buhari was on the ballot in 2019. Buhari's former voters are now mostly but not all Atiku's voters this time around.

1 Like

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by Pascal9: 2:56pm On Jan 27, 2023
garfield1:

Tambuwal was offered senate presidency before he stepped down plus he is a serial betrayer and a selfish person.kwankwaso hates atiku.in 2019,why didnt he deliver 25% for atiku in kano? Kwankwaso knows that if atiku wins,he will never rule but knows that if a southerner rules,he will be president in 8 years time.the power brokers up north are divided
Nigeria is made for Kano and Katsina, go sit down please,
Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by PlayerMeji: 3:22pm On Jan 27, 2023
lol, a trailer is warming up... dont worry!

Workch:
If Tinubu win, make trailer jam me. I know he won't win, that's why I am so sure
Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by Zeezenho: 3:43pm On Jan 27, 2023
Waterysperm:

Another Anap pool will soon be out by the end of the Month. You guys will be shocked. We also carried out some researches as well especially in the rural remote areas of the Country. That is why I am ready to stake with anybody that wants on these 3 things which are , firstly Atiku won't get 25% in any Southeast state. Secondly, Obi will win Taraba and not Atiku. Thirdly, Obi will defeat Atiku in the 3 regions of the South and North Central. Atiku will only win him in Northwest and his region Northeast. I didn't mention Tinubu because he will come a distant third and no longer in the race. He will only win his Southwest region with a slight margin closely followed by Obi. You guys will understand soonest. So I am ready to stake 100k with anyone based on the 3 things I listed.

Oga why are you this way,you wan stake 100k with urchins,who told you urchins have 100k to stake?take a look at the their picture below and tell me if they look human to you .

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by concordes: 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2023
For me I am voting for Peter Obi for obvious reasons including stainless records and religious dictomy of Nigeria.
Others will do the same old ways and methods nothing new
Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by Aufbauh(m): 4:30pm On Jan 27, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
I think you are being deceived by past polls.
2023 is a far different ball game from 2015 and 2019.
Religious sentiments is playing a huge roll in 2023.
Muslim/Muslim ticket, the Fulani herdsmen issue, Ruga and reaction to Deborah's gruesome murder is most likely making about 80% of Christians to vote Peter Obi in 2023.
Besides, president Buhari was on the ballot in 2019. Buhari's former voters are now mostly but not all Atiku's voters this time around.

2023 election will indeed be different from 2019 so we've heard in previous successive election.
Apart from the Muslim- Muslim ticket factor which is overrated by the promoters all other parameters you've mentioned has been there.

I don't know when will you guys understand that all politics is local.
Every locality has it peculiar considerations for voting, so using what bothers you in Abia or perceived national outcry to assumed for everywhere is myopic & ignorance.

Prior to 2019, we've heard how Fulani herdsmen has killed almost all Benue people and no Benue person will vote Buhari the Grand patron of herdsmen.
After the election which Atiku narrowly won by less than 7k votes, Benue people has shown that their own consideration is different from what the outsiders were assuming for them.

I'm a Christian from the North and I'll voting and canvassing for Tinubu.
Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by FreedomfromtheT: 4:47pm On Jan 27, 2023
Aufbauh:

2023 election will indeed be different from 2019 so we've heard in previous successive election.
Apart from the Muslim- Muslim ticket factor which is overrated by the promoters all other parameters you've mentioned has been there.

Every locality has it peculiar considerations for voting, so using what bothers you in Abia or perceived national outcry to assumed for everywhere is myopic & ignorance.

Prior to 2019, we've heard how Fulani herdsmen has killed almost all Benue people and no Benue person will vote Buhari the Grand patron of herdsmen.
After the election which Atiku narrowly won by less than 7k votes, Benue people has shown that their own consideration is different from what the outsiders were assuming for them.

I seriously doubt if you are a northern Christian. If at all you are, you are likely among the about 20% Christian voters who are voting for either Atiku, Kwankwaso or Tinubu and you are entitled to your choice.
Peter Obi is getting about 15% Muslim votes apart from the about 80% Christian voters that will vote the former Anambra state governor.
You are so funny Mr. 'northern Christian'. If no northern Christian is competent to become Tinubu's vice, how can they be competent to vote for his Muslim/Muslim ticket?
Please start getting used to calling Peter Obi your president.
Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by FreedomfromtheT: 4:56pm On Jan 27, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Biafra or Death soon loading....! cheesy cheesy
What about 'I don't believe in One Nigeria' and 'OduaNation' now.
Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by seanwilliam(m): 5:31pm On Jan 27, 2023
May the best candidate win.
But what I’m 100% sure of is that being emotional doesn’t win election . And I could remember that during the last election, Buhari was greatly criticized infact, with the level of the criticism, I thought he would not win any state . But he beat Atiku black and blue ..

Social media is the last place to get real live public opinion .

If I’m gonna vote, I’ll vote sowore, that way I know I’ve exonerated myself from impending backlash .
Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by nameo: 6:18pm On Jan 27, 2023
concordes:
For me I am voting for Peter Obi for obvious reasons including stainless records and religious dictomy of Nigeria.
Others will do the same old ways and methods nothing new

Gbam!!!
Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by MiddleDimension: 5:13am On Jan 28, 2023
Aufbauh:

Also the fact Buhari won in Benue in 2015 puts nail to the coffin of the false idea that Benue is sympathetic to the SE or that they are igbo who have been fraudulently drafted in the north. At least, that is what it indicates to the majority of sensible people. But hateful Igbos and biafrans still want to live a lie and self deception that Benue is igbo. There is just no cure for the self deception that is endemic among those heediots.

1 Like

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by MiddleDimension: 5:19am On Jan 28, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
I seriously doubt if you are a northern Christian. If at all you are, you are likely among the about 20% Christian voters who are voting for either Atiku, Kwankwaso or Tinubu and you are entitled to your choice.
Peter Obi is getting about 15% Muslim votes apart from the about 80% Christian voters that will vote the former Anambra state governor.
You are so funny Mr. 'northern Christian'. If no northern Christian is competent to become Tinubu's vice, how can they be competent to vote for his Muslim/Muslim ticket?
Thank you.

Peter Obi will lose Benue hands down! He will not even get up to 1% of the votes in that state. You can go on and argue with yourself since that's what you are good at. And all the other Christian majority states in the North, Peter Obi will lose in a way that those of you who are deciving yourself will get a PTSD. Remember 2015 and how Buhari won in the state even though people say Jonathan will win it due to the state being majority christian.
Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by Aufbauh(m): 5:37am On Jan 28, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Thank you.

Stop this your self deception and hallucination.
Probably because you're not well exposed you sit somewhere and assumed all manners of 'feel good' euphoria.

Obi is going no where and many of his enlightened supporters know.
I am presently in Benue, Otukpo precisely and I can tell you for free that Obi is only popular in the city center of otukpo. Even upon that there's a salient 'Igbophobia sentiment' amongst the Idomas .

I'm doing an ecological project in a neighboring village of Benue state bordering Enugu state so I can tell you what those rural dwellers stand for. The highest bidder!

I schooled in the North East and I can tell you a lot about the Northern Christian disposition and inclination over there.

Although I don't take many of you seriously cos of your inherent poor sense of judgement and political naivety.

If I may ask you, when was the last time you supported and predicted a presidential candidate and he won? This should be a retrospective question to douse ur fantasy.
Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by FreedomfromtheT: 10:23am On Jan 28, 2023
Aufbauh:

Stop this your self deception and hallucination.
Probably because you're not well exposed you sit somewhere and assumed all manners of 'feel good' euphoria.

Obi is going no where and many of his enlightened supporters know.
I am presently in Benue, Otukpo precisely and I can tell you for free that Obi is only popular in the city center of otukpo. Even upon that there's a salient 'Igbophobia sentiment' amongst the Idomas .

I'm doing an ecological project in a neighboring village of Benue state bordering Enugu state so I can tell you what those rural dwellers stand for. The highest bidder!

I schooled in the North East and I can tell you a lot about the Northern Christian disposition and inclination over there.

Although I don't take many of you seriously cos of your inherent poor sense of judgement and political naivety.

If I may ask you, when was the last time you supported and predicted a presidential candidate and he won? This should be a retrospective question to douse ur fantasy.
I don't care about your your opinion. You are entitled to it.
Just start getting used to calling Peter Obi your president and commander-in-chief.
Thank you.
Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by FreedomfromtheT: 10:25am On Jan 28, 2023
MiddleDimension:

Peter Obi will lose Benue hands down! He will not even get up to 1% of the votes in that state. You can go on and argue with yourself since that's what you are good at. And all the other Christian majority states in the North, Peter Obi will lose in a way that those of you who are deciving yourself will get a PTSD. Remember 2015 and how Buhari won in the state even though people say Jonathan will win it due to the state being majority christian.
That is your wishful thinking and you are entitled to it.
February 25 is around the corner.
Start getting used to calling Peter Obi your president.
Thank you.
Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by FreedomfromtheT: 10:27am On Jan 28, 2023
MiddleDimension:

Also the fact Buhari won in Benue in 2015 puts nail to the coffin of the false idea that Benue is sympathetic to the SE or that they are igbo who have been fraudulently drafted in the north. At least, that is what it indicates to the majority of sensible people. But hateful Igbos and biafrans still want to live a lie and self deception that Benue is igbo. There is just no cure for the self deception that is endemic among those heediots.
You are entitled to your hateful, bigoted, tribalist wishful thinking.
Start getting ready to call incoming president Peter Obi your president.
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

1,000 Eti Osa Residents Get Free Food Package From LASG / Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Stuns As They Walk Hand In Hand / Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.