Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) (15035 Views)

Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills / Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid) / I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by TruthsFM: 3:34am On Apr 13
I can’t allow a guy spend 100% on me. We must split the bills — Lady.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWiZ16-CRls?si=SDQ--Z-VqlPICgZu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by TruthsFM: 3:34am On Apr 13
She has some salient points here.she’s highly considerate too. Omo the lady spoke the truths here. Meanwhile, Happy New Month of February Guys !Kindly Drink a Glass of Water and Stay Hydratedly #happiness 😂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6F5Ms0yEwN4

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by helinues: 4:57am On Apr 13
Correct babe.

Some ladies now see relationship as a job opportunity

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by James4358(m): 5:59am On Apr 13
I love this mentality... That's how it's supposed to be. 50/50

19 Likes

Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by Sonnobax15(m): 6:01am On Apr 13
lipsrsealed
What a rare gem of a banny with a rare type of mentality living in the midst of her fellow bannies who see their men as mugus and a way to alleviate poverty from their the same families which their fathers couldn't do shocked

15 Likes

Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by James4358(m): 6:03am On Apr 13
helinues:
Correct babe.

Just as defending the evil party APC Is ur own source of livelihood.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by helinues: 6:04am On Apr 13
James4358:
Just as defending the evil party APC Is ur own source of livelihood.

Dont some of you have any other things to think for your brain apart form politics matter

Wetin bring Apc to romance section?

24 Likes

Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by TruthsFM: 6:45am On Apr 13
helinues:

Dont some of you have any other things to think for your brain apart form politics matter

Wetin bring Apc to romance section?
dem dey read much of your response in politics threads niiiii. Maybe you should appeal to them to stop the bullying

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by helinues: 6:50am On Apr 13
TruthsFM:
dem dey read much of your response in politics threads niiiii. Maybe you should appeal to them to stop the bullying

Appeal? Bro stop kidney.

Let's see how many monikers then can make use of versus my single one.

I be Onijogbon of Ijogbon land for a reason

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by TruthsFM: 7:02am On Apr 13
helinues:

Appeal? Bro stop kidney.

Let's see how many monikers then can make use of versus my single one.

I be Onijogbon of Ijogbon land for a reason
🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by DiskJokeyManic: 7:08am On Apr 13
Easier said Dan done.....😐😐 dey always want to appear different from other girls wen talking or being interviewed on Social Media but should u approach dem now in reality..... U will realize dat dey are a very very very very big liability and are not different from every oda greedy and selfish nigerian girls we have out dere,,,, infact their type are even worse Dan other ladies😐......

Besides,,, dis one is already looking like someone in her late 20s to early 30s,,,,,so e fit b say na desperation to hook a man dey make her talk like dis.....take us 10 to 15 years back,, lets know what her rules were then..... rubbish😐

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by chatinent: 8:34am On Apr 13
But Ngozi would be like: "add four takeaways. Put two kanda that have flesh well well, three roundabout, salad, moimoi and four fried fowls."

Thief. It will never be well with you for trying to render me useless.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by poshestmina(f): 9:38am On Apr 13
Nigerian Nairaland Men have upgraded ,they don't even want 50/50 again ,they want a providing wife!

9 Likes

Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by Livingdeath(m): 9:45am On Apr 13
Now thats the type of woman I like!
smart
Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by PulaPower: 9:48am On Apr 13
Everything nah still scope..

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by Gbadugbakun(m): 1:41pm On Apr 13
Una don de get sense as Tinubu don use hunger reset everybody brain. grin

If you're a girl looking to get married and you're expecting a guy to still be feeding you an paying your bills and giving you money in this economy, walahi you go old for your papa house.

5 Likes

Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by Stephaniegold(f): 1:41pm On Apr 13
Ok
Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by EreluRoz: 1:42pm On Apr 13
To each their own

Splitting of bills with a man isn't in my dictionary.

3 Likes

Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by G00dharddick: 1:42pm On Apr 13
dear men,

Avoid broke girls. If a broke girl says she can't date a broke guy (someone in the same category as her), why would you a normal guy date a broke girl? Broke girls are parasitic and liabilities and must be avoided by all means necessary

4 Likes

Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by MagicalConcepts: 1:42pm On Apr 13
Surprised!
Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by Military0001: 1:43pm On Apr 13
Noted
Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by Mozhac(m): 1:43pm On Apr 13
I love girls with this kind mentality. Relationship is not a transaction.

TruthsFM:
I can’t allow a guy spend 100% on me. We must split the bills — Lady.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWiZ16-CRls?si=SDQ--Z-VqlPICgZu
Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by Goodlady(f): 1:43pm On Apr 13
They said guys are the head. So let the head carry the bigger bill.
Especially men with big heads, they are mostly rich.

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by ClearFlair: 1:43pm On Apr 13
helinues:
Correct babe.

Just like some politicians see political office as an avenue for enjoyment

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by Offpoint1: 1:43pm On Apr 13
grin ma no talk
Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by id4sho(m): 1:44pm On Apr 13
We all know it's a lie grin
New format

8 Likes

Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by Goodlady(f): 1:45pm On Apr 13
chatinent:
But Ngozi would be like: "add four takeaways. Put two kanda that have flesh well well, three roundabout, salad, moimoi and four fried fowls."

Thief. It will never be well with you for trying to render me useless.
Talakanier. Your mates are doing better. No dey complain.
Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by ivolt: 1:45pm On Apr 13
hmm
Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by ezenna191(m): 1:45pm On Apr 13
Please show your face
Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by Jewessgratitud3: 1:46pm On Apr 13
Ok but you can let him chop you 100%? That money you didn't allow him to spend on you, he'll go and spend it on another girl. You never know men. Haha😂.

My ex was forming not working guy for his then girlfriend and that one was packing her Glo salary for him and he was using it to fund me. cheesy. Men know what they are doing don help them calculate or try to manage their resources for them. They'll still do what they want to do.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? / Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie / END TIME: See Fake Vag!na Women Now Wear (Open Photos Only If You are Above 18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.