Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) (35972 Views)

Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today / Peter Obi On The Streets Of Lagos, Followed By Huge Crowd Of Supporters / Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by Light78: 6:12pm On Jan 27, 2023
Urchins are sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by Pravedk: 6:13pm On Jan 27, 2023
I'm just trying to click on reply but nairaland carry me go Atiku-okowa.thief page.

To do what really?

SaiObi

Sai Iyamari

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by franchasng: 6:13pm On Jan 27, 2023
Waterysperm:
As a junior Urchin, this news is not good for my health walahi.
Hahahaha, please hope you have your Bp medications and Doctors on standby sir? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by Tunagee(m): 6:13pm On Jan 27, 2023
copyrites:

Omo.. More like a rally.

Atiku and Tinubu didn't see this coming. They must be going through a lot right now as their imminent failure at the polls draw near.

Am telling you. I wish PO can win this election. We dont want looters anymore.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:14pm On Jan 27, 2023
Peter Obi to the world........

Highly recommended and recognized in U.S.A

Highly recommended in U.K

Highly recommended world wide.....

He silenced the propaganda of Yoruba Muslims who jihad never reached their domain but decided to be Muslims out of political fantasy and pretence of brotherhood.....lols

Peter Obi to the world!!!!!!!!!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by shimolv: 6:15pm On Jan 27, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by HIPROFILE(m): 6:16pm On Jan 27, 2023
You cant just help but love the fact that someone like Peter Obi is a candidate in this presidential election.

God bless Peter Obi

God bless Labour Party

God bless Nigeria and Nigerians!!!

Like if you know Obi will win and share If you think Atiku will win

16 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by Tunagee(m): 6:16pm On Jan 27, 2023
Ekejoestar:
Omooo, depression don fall on all urchins

grin grin dem go die of heart attack na!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by bonnyhope: 6:16pm On Jan 27, 2023
copyrites:

Omo.. More like a rally.

Atiku and Tinubu didn't see this coming. They must be going through a lot right now as their imminent failure at the polls draw near.

Tinubu will use his money to win

Inec already giving us excuses of hacking data base
Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by Tunagee(m): 6:17pm On Jan 27, 2023
samwillyco1:
Incoming president

Very possible. APC govt has really messed up, also with a wrong candidate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by kalemy(m): 6:17pm On Jan 27, 2023
Waterysperm:
Me too😂

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by Westchester(m): 6:18pm On Jan 27, 2023
princeryle1:
Ok
Collect your shishi

Stale 🤣🤣 those are party templates but hey let's not allow the truth get in the way of propaganda wink tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by crowther15(m): 6:20pm On Jan 27, 2023
Buddha3:
And to think Tinubu's old face is littered everywhere on posters and banners scattered all around major roads in this same Abuja!

grin grin

February go loud! Peter (Osu) Obi to the world!
You would think LP is not even this race. Peter Obi has utilized social media well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by Tunagee(m): 6:20pm On Jan 27, 2023
Pravedk:
I'm just trying to click on reply but nairaland carry me go Atiku-okowa.thief page.

To do what really?

SaiObi

Sai Iyamari

We are with you. Make liberation come abeg. This guy ( PO) might be heaven sent. Nigerians are going through hell

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by LastProphet: 6:21pm On Jan 27, 2023
Ennoloa:
As a Christian, if you are supporting BAT [Muslim - Muslim]

You need to watch this and see how the north sees you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVFTz4Ms06I

Vote a balanced ticket

No where in the world would Muslim-Muslim condemn the killings of Christians

Vote wisely
Vote Labour Party

That is a standard northern Muslim agenda right there, only social media exposing these people now otherwise many southerners don't know how much hate a good northern Muslim has for 'infidels.'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:23pm On Jan 27, 2023
If only our votes will count...we may already know the winner!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by Snowx: 6:25pm On Jan 27, 2023
Our incoming president, your incoming president and my incoming president

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 27, 2023
crowther15:

You would think LP is not even this race. Peter Obi has utilized social media well.

I swear baba!

In the entire Abuja Municipal Area Council where I live, Peter Obi's Presidential banners are not up to 9. In my Lokogoma district precisely, I've never stumbled on even one. But somehow, Abuja as a City is on stand still, waiting for February 25th just to vote Peter Obi. The funny thing is, it is even the bike men and keke riders that are publicising it most.

I don't know how Obi was able to harness social media to the point his candidacy is now a major threat to the usual big players. But the God that is doing it for Obi, spreading his popularity and grace, must do it for me this year!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by nameo: 6:26pm On Jan 27, 2023
Ennoloa:

Vote a balanced ticket

Vote wisely
Vote Labour Party

Well at least the one thing is that i went to the facebook page of this "Islamic scholar" i.e where he posted it, and almost all of the Northern Muslims who commented came down hard on him. Very hard actually. In fact, i didnt see anyone in support of him.

See ehn, this elections will be interesting. People are really tired!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by Ennoloa: 6:26pm On Jan 27, 2023
LastProphet:

That is a standard northern Muslim agenda right there, only social media exposing these people now otherwise many southerners don't know how much hate a good northern Muslim has for 'infidels.'

Even North Muslim call Yoruba Muslims Fake Muslims talkless of Christians

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by nameo: 6:27pm On Jan 27, 2023
Buddha3:

I swear baba!

In the entire Abuja Municipal Area Council where I live, Peter Obi's Presidential banners are not up to 9. In my Lokogoma district precisely, I've never stumbled on even one. But somehow, Abuja as a City is on stand still, waiting for February 25th just to vote Peter Obi. The funny thing is, it is even the bike men and keke riders that are publicising it most.

I don't know how Obi was able to harness social media to the point his candidacy is now a major threat to the usual big players. But the God that is doing it for Obi, spreading his popularity and grace, must do it for me this year!

Amen

Lolz
Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by HEBEI: 6:28pm On Jan 27, 2023
Do they have PVCs
Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by Trust22(m): 6:29pm On Jan 27, 2023
Waterysperm:

Imagine what will happen to you if u end up becoming a senior urchin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by Prokaryote: 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2023
Buddha3:

I swear baba!

Amen o, what is the essence of paying for postals when emilokan urchin will bring them down. The same social media used to bring in APC will be used to remove them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by freshvine(f): 6:32pm On Jan 27, 2023
If Peter Obi loss this election by crook or cranny the subsequent general elections in Nigeria won't record close to 2 million registered voters.

Voters apathy will be the consequence.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 27, 2023
nameo:

Amen

Lolz

I'm at Cashew gardens by Wumba junction, trying to have a beer or two.

I played this video while waiting for this Benue woman to finish my barbecued fish, she heard the raucous sound from my phone;

Oga, na who them dey hail so?

Na Peter Obi o!

Yes oooo! Our next President!

And in less than 15 seconds, all the ladies drying fish in that garden, bike men dropping and picking persons, even customers, joined the delightful screams and discussions. I don't know how to put up videos on nairaland. Would have shot an "on the scene" 10 seconds video clip for y'all to see. Even abokis are shouting "Our Obi".

I'm dazed!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by mabea: 6:34pm On Jan 27, 2023
Imagine this kind of crowd at Banex what if it were around Wuse market or Garki

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by Kaycee9242(m): 6:35pm On Jan 27, 2023
Buddha3:

I swear baba!

See i get surprised at the kind of people that talk about voting for obi, on a norm these are the people i least expected to know about him. Feb 25th will be shocking

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by kay1one(m): 6:37pm On Jan 27, 2023
Ennoloa:

Vote a balanced ticket

Vote wisely
Vote Labour Party

Wahala dey ọ 😂🙆
Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 27, 2023
Prokaryote:
Amen o, what is the essence of paying for postals when emilokan urchin will bring them down. The same social media used to bring in APC will be used to remove them.

#EndSars was an eye opener!

Youths realised they can be a force with just social media, during that protest. And today they're using the same medium to propel Obi.

And people are not just talking this time. PVCs are flying everywhere. It is going to take very gruesome and violent rigging techniques to deprive Obi of Victory, if things continue like this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by Treadway: 6:39pm On Jan 27, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
Obi should thread carefully the way he allowing himself to get mobbed in public.
APC government is the worst democratic government in Nigerian history. Autocratic democrats can do anything o. I fon talk my own!
as in the tin jus tire me. He should really be more circumspect and tread very carefully. Make he no dey looseguard anyhow.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by makavalley(m): 6:40pm On Jan 27, 2023
The Troubler of the camp of old polithiefcians oppressors and grandpa's..Nigerians Political Tsunami sweeping across the Geopolitical zones ...the people are awoken Power belongs to the people.. freedom is here ...the support us organic

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration / Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 / Buhari Hosts Fashola & Members Of Election Planning & Monitoring Directorate(pho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.