Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) (35970 Views)

Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today / Peter Obi On The Streets Of Lagos, Followed By Huge Crowd Of Supporters / Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by hartson(m): 9:13pm On Jan 27, 2023
Ennoloa:

Even North Muslim call Yoruba Muslims Fake Muslims talkless of Christians
Yeah,NMs call YMs fake cos YMs don't have the agbakara (mind) to unleash jihad.They can't harm a housefly let alone killing it.Killing is in the doctrine of the NMs.
Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by nairamaniac: 9:40pm On Jan 27, 2023
Reinaldo:
You're seeing the winning team. As a Yoruba man, me and my household will vote Peter Obi.

See genuine love. No need to pay anybody hundreds of millions to buy fake love. No need to weaponize poverty and ignorance to force people to vote for him.

@Moh247 Oyin44 Biodun556 Leodeking Throwback Abdul05 TinubuAdvocate Freestuffsng PandoraObi lhordspy Roboto11 Batified2023

Come and see the four people who have been tweeting from a self-contained room.

If not for all these rallies that happened, all these Moh247 Oyin44 Biodun556 Leodeking Throwback Abdul05 TinubuAdvocate Freestuffsng PandoraObi lhordspy Roboto11 Batified2023, and oshiomohle actually believed there were just 4 people in one small room twittimg about Obi.
The rallies made them swallow their words amid shock.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by Emola12(m): 9:52pm On Jan 27, 2023
Waterysperm:
As a junior Urchin, this news is not good for my health walahi.
omo dis one choke ooo aswear if nah normal rally nko I know say nah shutdown

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by magzey: 10:09pm On Jan 27, 2023
copyrites:

Omo.. More like a rally.

Atiku and Tinubu didn't see this coming. They must be going through a lot right now as their imminent failure at the polls draw near.
Hmmm just keep Campaigning online, the real Vote is done manually don't say I no tell you

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by BigYash: 1:06am On Jan 28, 2023
Kaycee9242:

See i get surprised at the kind of people that talk about voting for obi, on a norm these are the people i least expected to know about him. Feb 25th will be shocking
Good product sells without much advert

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by Linda1999: 1:17am On Jan 28, 2023
The presidential candidate, peter obi is mostly love by youth, and youth understand that peter obi will understand then better,

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by uzhiyeka(m): 2:33am On Jan 28, 2023
We forward in this generation Triumphantly..... Bob Marley

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by Jeffy1206(m): 4:59am On Jan 28, 2023
I talk am say Abuja rally go be mother of all rallies grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by hdrifter11: 10:17am On Jan 28, 2023
Kai the camera shaaa
Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by mechanics(m): 1:17pm On Jan 28, 2023
I pray the celebrity status will help him win the election.
Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by Alpharey: 6:57am On Jan 30, 2023
Those who called us structureless party. Where are you now. Pls make sure you check your blood pressure regularly to avoid.. you know. You think say you pass God.
Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by BlessedDay21: 10:13am On Jun 25, 2023
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter / Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu / Presidency Apologises For Buhari's Plagiarising Of Obama's Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.