Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:24 AM

President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) (52251 Views)

President Buhari Receives Imo Governor Hope Uzodinma Behind Close Doors (Photos) / 2023: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan Behind Close Doors PHOTOS / President Buhari, Obiano, Ebelechukwu Meet Behind Close Doors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) by Jayzel: 6:37pm On Jan 29, 2023
That is not our president at all
I can swear to that
Look at that nigga fresh hands
Omo Nigeria na big scam haba!!!
Re: President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 6:37pm On Jan 29, 2023
Siwisheswereesh:
Iddiiootts
e pain am
Re: President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) by Osidazz19: 6:37pm On Jan 29, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Slayers of Tinubu

Godswin Emefiele is bigger than Tinubu in this country . See how he's using Tinubu to catch cruise and feeling fly about it

Can Tinubu shake President Buhari without bowing down at his feet like an idiot ? But see Emefiele as he oozes so much confidence while shaking the President.

Emefiele is a big boy

Prince of Abakaliki, the dumbest OSU slave monkey on NL.
Na Tinubu matter go send you to your early grave. Get your chilled bottle of Sniper ready for quick consumption after the election.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) by MartinCorridon: 6:37pm On Jan 29, 2023
Okoros and asslicking.

See Emefiele smiling sheepishly like a house niggah.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) by Johnthejohn(m): 6:38pm On Jan 29, 2023
See how Emefiele shakes Buhari confidently without bowing down to him. If you see how Tinubu, Senate President, Reps bow down to Buhari as their demi god undecided
Re: President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) by Minjim: 6:38pm On Jan 29, 2023
Two adamant fools

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) by Sucre6: 6:39pm On Jan 29, 2023
BigYash:
So you don be God?
Mugu! I like how they are playing Bat,but your reply to that guy ,no follow at all. Tomorrow get belle,nobody knows wetin e go burn..

No reply that idiot, he is brainless, haven't you seen his comment on nairaland so far? 🤔
Re: President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) by bonnyhope: 6:39pm On Jan 29, 2023
Siwisheswereesh:
Iddiiootts

Calling your leaders idiots shows the kind of family you were raised

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) by occfx: 6:40pm On Jan 29, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Slayers of Tinubu

Godswin Emefiele is bigger than Tinubu in this country . See how he's using Tinubu to catch cruise and feeling fly about it

Can Tinubu shake President Buhari without bowing down at his feet like an idiot ? But see Emefiele as he oozes so much confidence while shaking the President.

Emefiele is a big boy

Tinubu is finished
Re: President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) by BigYash: 6:40pm On Jan 29, 2023
Sucre6:

No reply that idiot, he is brainless, haven't you seen his comment on nairaland so far? 🤔
No mind am
Re: President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 6:40pm On Jan 29, 2023
GBTYO:

Another fool

How come you idiots are rooting for Buhari ?

Isn't it clear that this naira policy is being carried out by these two evil men on the behest of the WEF?

Maybe that other idiot , Tinubu sees it as against his vote buying schemes but other candidates like Atiku and Kwankwaso have voiced their concerns.

Only your Jewish owned puppet Obi refuses to comment because he knows this is from his WEF masters.

Fools everywhere who think this ongoing madness will live long after the elections

So cashless policy is now doing of the WEF?

Dod cashless policy start 2day? There are Amy advantages of cashless policy. U an go cryto if u like the policy doesn't affect cryto if ure worried about WEF.

It is generally a good policy.
Re: President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) by Lightorder: 6:41pm On Jan 29, 2023
GBTYO:
Emefile will die in prison

This I know.

Two of the greatest evil men and traitors to have power.

Their Jew masters won't save them from the wrath of the people when they are made aware how these two cretins are selling us to Globo Homo.

The northerners know what's up and that's why only the highly informed and wise northerners who understand global politics and the evil of Judas are voicing out against this ongoing sale of a nation to Jewish merchants.
the northerners understand global politics only in nigeria because of dumb people everywhere here

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) by bonnyhope: 6:41pm On Jan 29, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Slayers of Tinubu

Emefiele is a big boy

Tinubu bowing is an eye service

Yorubs are known for that
Re: President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) by Bebigiby: 6:41pm On Jan 29, 2023
If Buhari's main reason for this policy is to fight terrorism and vote buying then we can say that CBN is no longer a monetary regulator but now a political tool deployed to serve APC agenda for the election......it is not CBN's job to tackle vote buying or insecurity......

How can Buhari who allegedly rigged 2019 election be concerned about vote buying in 2023 election?

Nigerians, especially the youths need to wake up to Buhari and Emefiele's deception and understand that the naira redesign drama and cashless policy is aimed at stifling opposition parties funding, destroying our economy and cash monetary system to further their digital payments tyrannical agenda.....note that this policy will not affect Tinubu....

They say.... Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me..... Nigerians be wise!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) by arantess: 6:41pm On Jan 29, 2023
GBTYO:

This I know.

Their Jew masters won't save them from the wrath of the people when they are made aware how these two cretins are selling us to Globo Homo.

The northerners know what's up and that's why only the highly informed and wise northerners who understand global politics and the evil of Judas are voicing out against this ongoing sale of a nation to Jewish merchants.

ramblings of a pained twatt
Re: President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) by Obaaderemi2: 6:41pm On Jan 29, 2023
Sermwell:

Shut up! Tinubu wanted a cancellation of the policy or extension beyond election period which he didn't get! grin cheesy

So what are you yapping about?
Cancellation ke? I thought you people said they will never extend it. grin E pain am reach prick.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) by caye(m): 6:42pm On Jan 29, 2023
GBTYO:

This I know.

Most people on Nairaland do not and may not be able to process and comprehend all you wrote.

They don't know that this country has been always in the hands of a few foreign " tribesmen", with the fulanis as overseers of this prison .
It's a plantation.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 6:43pm On Jan 29, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Even you of all people is claiming high Moral ground

You that tagged Osibanjo a fake pastor, mere commissioner on this forum.

Should I bring out receipts.

If you follow this people matter you will run mad just leave them 25th Is not far .
Buhari That they hated for good 7 yrs is now their friend . Gumi the bandit negotiator became a saint after he met Obi.
They’re not sincere people that’s Why I don’t fall for their fake product.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) by Aspireahead(m): 6:44pm On Jan 29, 2023
Re: President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) by BeanX(m): 6:44pm On Jan 29, 2023
Siwisheswereesh:
Iddiiootts
Two idiots
Re: President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) by Shezzman: 6:45pm On Jan 29, 2023
How come these two really gels...
Re: President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) by ndidibabe(f): 6:46pm On Jan 29, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

They are far better than u. And nobody in your family will ever be great like them. Go and write ✍️ it down
I believe you. Why do people hate achievers?
Re: President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 29, 2023
Another type of Buhari body double from Mali, this one fresh .
Re: President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) by Curious345: 6:47pm On Jan 29, 2023
Right now I am.lookingfor you
GBTYO:

This I know.

Re: President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) by Curious345: 6:48pm On Jan 29, 2023
Osidazz19:

Prince of Abakaliki, the dumbest OSU slave monkey on NL.
Na Tinubu matter go send you to your early grave. Get your chilled bottle of Sniper ready for quick consumption after the election.
what is OSU?
Re: President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) by Sermwell(m): 6:48pm On Jan 29, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Cancellation ke? I thought you people said they will never extend it. grin E pain am reach prick.
The extension is useless to your Tinubu since it doesn't cover election period! Abi you didn't get the update for you people's Whatsapp group? cheesy cheesy
Re: President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) by Aguiyimba(m): 6:49pm On Jan 29, 2023
Something cooking for BAT
Re: President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 29, 2023
Siwisheswereesh:
Iddiiootts

A Tinubu supporter insulting the President Buhari. Very curious
Re: President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) by ojun50(m): 6:50pm On Jan 29, 2023
I love this press there neck
Re: President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) by Franking: 6:51pm On Jan 29, 2023
Tinumbu won't like this.
Re: President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) by Babinski: 6:53pm On Jan 29, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Slayers of Tinubu

Emefiele is a big boy

The same Emefiele that bowed down to Isa Funtua?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu / Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project / President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.