Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Please Help: Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help: Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You (61810 Views)

What Would U Do When A Girl/lady Older Than You Start Hitting On You Hard / Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? / Lady Older Than The Man In Marriage,does It Matter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help: Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You by sley4life(m): 6:03am On Sep 08, 2011
Nairalanders, i have been pondering a lot lately. I have a Girl friend two years older than me. She is in her early 30's. She is on my neck I should get married to her else she skins me alive. My question is : Is it right to marry someone older than you? Be it love or whatever. She has promised to go nak.ed & swear if I don't propose to her
Re: Please Help: Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You by Oghalechic: 6:21am On Sep 08, 2011
Sweety, trust me, go ahead and marry her if you truelly love her.
Re: Please Help: Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 08, 2011
C'mon dude, she's older than you. Its so sweet when you marry a chick 8 yrs younger u know
Re: Please Help: Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You by Tosinville(m): 7:06am On Sep 08, 2011
You better use ur nike, bro!
Re: Please Help: Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You by itiswell1(m): 7:22am On Sep 08, 2011
I dont have any problem with u marrying her even if she 5yrs older, but why all these treats?
Re: Please Help: Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You by itiswell1(m): 7:24am On Sep 08, 2011
it is well:

I dont have any problem with u marrying her even if she 5yrs older, but why all these treats threats?

I dont have any problem with u marrying her even if she 5yrs older, but why all these treats threats
Re: Please Help: Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You by agitator: 7:34am On Sep 08, 2011
Tosinville:

You better use your nike, bro!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Help: Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You by chrisvicch: 7:57am On Sep 08, 2011
There is nothing bad marrying someone older than you.  But from what you wrote, I think the lady is desperate to get married. Maybe because she think she is not getting younger or maybe she has put a lot in the relationship.

My advice is this, If you love her and you think she is your perfect lady, then go for it. You are not the first person. Even Chinese president did it before you. But if it is  a threat then I don't mind lending you my leg to run for your life. It is better to remain single than to remain in an unhappy marriage.

Re: Please Help: Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You by claremont(m): 8:23am On Sep 08, 2011
sley4life:

Nairalanders, i have been pondering a lot lately. I have a Girl friend two years older than me. She is in her early 30's. She is on my neck I should get married to her else she skins me alive. My question is : Is it right to marry someone older than you? Be it love or whatever. She has promised to go Unclad & swear if I don't propose to her
1. Yes, it is right to marry someone older than you.

2. No, it is wrong to marry a desperadoe.

In my opinion, grab your boots and flee from Satan!
cool
Re: Please Help: Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You by nassiwa: 8:36am On Sep 08, 2011
A woman older than you may control you all your life. She will behave like your mother.
Re: Please Help: Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You by sley4life(m): 8:52am On Sep 08, 2011
thanks 4 ur advice. She said there is no where to run to & I should make the marriage proposal snappy as most of her peers have wedded and she is waiting for me.
Re: Please Help: Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 08, 2011
The qxn is do you love her? two years na small thing i thought you were going to say a decade. If you dont love her pls free her marriage is never byforce.
Re: Please Help: Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You by sley4life(m): 11:13am On Sep 08, 2011
andromida:

The qxn is do you love her? two years na small thing i thought you were going to say a decade. angry If you dont love her pls free her marriage is never byforce.
I do love her but im considering the age factor let it not revolt on me. She is making the marriage by force and have made plans to deal with me if I marry someone else.
Re: Please Help: Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You by ebonyvibe(f): 11:24am On Sep 08, 2011
sley4life: if you love her and ready for marriage marry her if you dont love her or not ready for marriage dont

But let her know there is no point wasting her time if you dont have the same intentions for her.

Marriage is not by force but dont waste her time only to go for a younger model in the end
Re: Please Help: Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You by MrsChima1(f): 11:29am On Sep 08, 2011
Many Nigerian men marry different colors Grandmas so I guess it would be right huh? lipsrsealed
Re: Please Help: Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You by Eiregirl(f): 11:44am On Sep 08, 2011
A 2 year age gap is no big deal!!! The problem that I see is that she seems to be putting pressure on you to get married when you're clearly don't feel ready. Marriage in itself can be difficult enough even when both people enter into it together and willingly so if you're entering a marriage against your will, I can only see it ending in tears.

1 Like

Re: Please Help: Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You by sley4life(m): 12:08pm On Sep 08, 2011
Tx for ur comments. She has made it as a note to me that there is nowhere I can run. Like some peeps indicated that I should run 4 my dear life. She meant it as a threat. She is from Edo and have shown me sample of her threat. At a point she went uncloth ready to swear for me. I pleaded not to do so. I want to flea but where do go. She has all my details and even where I work
Re: Please Help: Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You by gr8xt(m): 12:17pm On Sep 08, 2011
frm al ur xplanatnz i dnt tink u lov her cuz age is jst a tin of d mind,
Re: Please Help: Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You by ebonyvibe(f): 12:37pm On Sep 08, 2011
@sley stop being childish no body can do anything to you unless you let them and orshe kills you physucally are you going to be a coward all your life be a man and tell her how you feel. am sure she will apperciate it.
Re: Please Help: Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You by shadrach77: 12:39pm On Sep 08, 2011
i wonder why some people come on this forum to lie. if you need advice, say i need advice - you don't need to make up stories just to arouse people's sympathy - that the lady is actually threatning to curse you if you don't marry her is a lie - are you the only man in town?   abeg!!

as regards to the advice part of the post, well it depends on the number of productivity years left in the lady - if she is 30 for example and you are 28, then by all means you can go ahead since she still has a lot of years ahead of her to produce. But if she was 40 for example and you are 38, then i wouldn't advice it since she would be nearing menopause by then  grin grin grin
Re: Please Help: Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You by joaoche(f): 12:41pm On Sep 08, 2011
Poster you ARE JUST FOoL OF S;HIT, YOU ARE JUST LOOKING FOR EVERY JUSTIFICATION TO DUMP HER [B]SO YOU WOUNT FEEL GUILTY[/B] WHAT BETTER WAY THAN TO COME TO NL FOR HELP [B] WHAT A LOOSER[/B]
Re: Please Help: Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You by maclatunji: 12:47pm On Sep 08, 2011
It is a matter of choice, not a matter of right or wrong.
Re: Please Help: Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 08, 2011
she almost pronounced a curse on you,stark NAKED, sorry o, obviously you have been sexually intimate so your juices have mixed,are you sure you know this woman's church mind, i.e. marriage aside?
Re: Please Help: Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You by NoQualms1(f): 12:54pm On Sep 08, 2011
claremont:

1. Yes, it is right to marry someone older than you.

2. No, it is wrong to marry a desperadoe.

In my opinion, grab your boots and flee from Satan!
cool

^^seconded

sley4life:

Tx for your comments. She has made it as a note to me that there is nowhere I can run. Like some peeps indicated that I should run 4 my dear life. She meant it as a threat. She is from Edo and have shown me sample of her threat. At a point she went uncloth ready to swear for me. I pleaded not to do so. I want to flea but where do go. She has all my details and even where I work

oh oh oh, now i gerrit, u gatz run for your precious life. This one is odukwa seriouz. For real brother, run, run, run,
Re: Please Help: Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You by klear(f): 12:59pm On Sep 08, 2011
No big deal in marrying s.one older dan u, bt nt wen it involves threat to ur life shocked Do u reali wat 2 marry a woman who practically dragged you down d aisle wit u screaming d entire tym? It tym u start acting like a man & define ur r/ship wit her oh & better involve prayers & a man of God.
Re: Please Help: Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You by AfroBlue(m): 1:05pm On Sep 08, 2011
abeg, don't buy the cow when you can get the free milk grin
Re: Please Help: Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 08, 2011
Is it right to fuwadu a lady older than you are? Which kind marriage be by force?
Re: Please Help: Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You by Exponental(m): 1:14pm On Sep 08, 2011
Wat! Threatening u? Begging!!
If u cant control her b4 marriage, 4get it, u cant do dat after marriage. Be happy man, marriage is meant to be enjoyed. There is no such thing as right in ds case. Age is number but respect is ur pride. Grab ur respect if u want her too.
Abi u wan make we address una as Mrs & Mr  sley4life nii
Re: Please Help: Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You by cliveland: 1:17pm On Sep 08, 2011
y are men always dramatic when it is a lady that is asking, ?

poster u have obviously dated this lady for sometime, it isnt like she kidnapped u and perhaps u knew what she craved for not "demanded" from the onset and obviously pretended you could give in, now u come painting her bad, that isnt fair man, man up ur responsibilities. if she has given so much to "u" then crown it all by standing by her till die.

if i was luck to find a lady 2-5 older than me when i was almost ready and she wasnt going to be liability financially,emotionally and physically i'll stroll down the alter happily.
Re: Please Help: Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You by buzugee(m): 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2011
i dont want to say bad things to you but i assume that you are mature enough to realise that you shouldnt play with peoples lives, especially women in the age range of 27 to 40. if you are in it just to have sexxxx then just say it upfront. stop wasting the poor womans time. she has every reason to threaten you. she can smell your kind from a mile. waste womens time and then run off to marry someon else.

and on a side note, marrying someone older than you is way better than marrying someone younger than you. you just have to make sure that the older woman you are marrying has good genes.
Re: Please Help: Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You by joaoche(f): 1:30pm On Sep 08, 2011
cliveland:

y are men always dramatic when it is a lady that is asking, ?

poster u have obviously dated this lady for sometime, it isnt like she kidnapped u and perhaps u knew what she craved for not "demanded" from the onset and obviously pretended you could give in, now u come painting her bad, that isnt fair man, man up your responsibilities. if she has given so much to "u" then crown it all by standing by her till die.

if i was luck to find a lady 2-5 older than me when i was almost ready and she wasnt going to be liability financially,emotionally and physically i'll stroll down the alter happily.

thank you atleast we can read behind the lines. poste is just a løoser he is looking for reasons to dump the girl se HE WUNT FEEL GUILTY!
Re: Please Help: Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You by antonion(m): 1:31pm On Sep 08, 2011
sley4life:

Nairalanders, i have been pondering a lot lately. I have a Girl friend two years older than me. She is in her early 30's. She is on my neck I should get married to her else she skins me alive. My question is : Is it right to marry someone older than you? Be it love or whatever. She has promised to go nak.ed & swear if I don't propose to her

According to my Experience i'll say it work out especialy there's a lot of respect and love , that's how i felt personally but i'm not married iam dating ladies older than me cos they don't know my age ,
I grew up so fast . i even banged a 34 year old at the age of 23 , its awesome go for it bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish / When 2 Nigerian Pilots Are In Love (Photos) / 9 Simple Steps To Satisfy Your Woman’s Breasts By Dr. Phreedah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.