Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,722 members, 7,955,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:26 PM

Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? (13771 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Please Help: Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You / Lady Older Than The Man In Marriage,does It Matter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 08, 2012
Hmm! Few days ago,a similar topic was discussed which was directed to the ladies.I think we have to hear from the guys.so,nairaland gentlemen,would you date a lady much older than u are? You could give reason to your answer for the discussion to flow. Over to ya.
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by k2039: 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2012
[size=13pt]So far she is not old enough to be my mother

Yes I can date and marry a lady with age difference of about 2years
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 08, 2012
age difference of about 1-5yrs is ok but 5yrs and above is a no undecided i can only date, not marry tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 08, 2012
bennyraz: age difference of about 1-5yrs is ok but 5yrs and above is a no undecided i can only date, not marry tongue tongue
so you can go ahead and marry her,as long as she is nt 5 yrs older?
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 08, 2012
k2039: [size=13pt]So far she is not old enough to be my mother

Yes I can date a lady with age difference of about 2years
[/size]
if she is nt old enuf 2 be ur mum,that means she could be up to 10ys older,nt jst 2 yrs,as u implied
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2012
binger: so you can go ahead and marry her,as long as she is nt 5 yrs older?
yeap.. don't u know dat women age faster than men
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by k2039: 6:44pm On Oct 08, 2012
[quote author=binger][/quote]
[size=13pt]my final answer was the second sentence,the first was just a joke,a dry one for that matter
[/size]
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 08, 2012
bennyraz: yeap.. don't u know dat women age faster than men
i do.if aging faster is d point,then u shud marry a younger person na
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2012
bennyraz: yeap.. don't u know dat women age faster than men
i do.if aging faster is d point,then u shud marry a younger person na.by the time she gets old,you would both look like agemates
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 08, 2012
k2039:
[size=13pt]my final answer was the second sentence,the first was just a joke,a dry one for that matter
[/size]

k.tot as much cos d two answers were quite conflicting
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by Mynd44: 7:08pm On Oct 08, 2012
Yes I can
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by gunners160(m): 2:39pm On Oct 09, 2012
kapital yes.i kan marry love her and take gud kare of her.pls op tel me amg d days in a wk which 1 is younger or older?ans none so y kant i marry a gal older dan me?
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 09, 2012
I continue to see posts stating "women age faster than men". If you are referring to physical appearance, this depends on where you live in the world. Most American women definitely do not "look" older than men of the same age. However, that does not stop old wrinkly men from chasing 20 year old girls. Stop working Nigerian women to death, and maybe their physical beauty won't fade so quickly. angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 09, 2012
FlowerPower: I continue to see posts stating "women age faster than men". If you are referring to physical appearance, this depends on where you live in the world. Most American women definitely do not "look" older than men of the same age. However, that does not stop old wrinkly men from chasing 20 year old girls. Stop working Nigerian women to death, and maybe their physical beauty won't fade so quickly. angry
true talk babe...buh d 'western women'(and some wel to do Nigerians) u see that dont age fast make use of age defying milks.fruits & veggies also help,buh d point is a woman is 2 years older than a man her age,BIOLOGICALLY speaking.
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 09, 2012
gunners160: kapital yes.i kan marry love her and take gud kare of her.pls op tel me amg d days in a wk which 1 is younger or older?ans none so y kant i marry a gal older dan me?
your choice! I respect that
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by Excelboi(m): 11:56pm On Oct 09, 2012
Date OK! Marry? Hell no, nt even if she is a day older than me.
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by Nobody: 4:55am On Oct 10, 2012
by a couple years sure.
A couple years ain't gonna make a difference.
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 10, 2012
binger: true talk babe...buh d 'western women'(and some wel to do Nigerians) u see that dont age fast make use of age defying milks.fruits & veggies also help,buh d point is a woman is 2 years older than a man her age,BIOLOGICALLY speaking.

Every time I read a post like this one, I shed a tear cry. However I digress... I sure would like to see some of these age defying "milks.fruits & veggies". Unless you are talking about surgery or botox, everything else here is just a marketing scheme. It's primarily a matter of reducing exposure to the sun, easy acces to nutritious food, avoiding excessive work, and going to the doctor when we are sick. Fact: a man's lifespan is biologically about 7 years less than a woman's 79y/o for women vs 72 y/o for men in the US). BIOLOGICALLY women are younger than men. I believe that women are more mature than men of the same age, but I have no proof except personal experience. A woman's ability to produce children ends earlier than men (exclusive of new fertility treatments), however men still die sooner than women. I'm not concerned for myself, because I'm not in search of anyone. However, someone has to set fire to the myths and lies that abound!
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by chinnyonwu(m): 7:57am On Oct 10, 2012
Yea I did it once.. But I don't think I'd like to marry. Its tentative tho
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by Princeparix(m): 8:23am On Oct 10, 2012
love comes with no assurance, no age limit and no discrimination. i can shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 10, 2012
FlowerPower:

Every time I read a post like this one, I shed a tear cry. However I digress... I sure would like to see some of these age defying "milks.fruits & veggies". Unless you are talking about surgery or botox, everything else here is just a marketing scheme. It's primarily a matter of reducing exposure to the sun, easy acces to nutritious food, avoiding excessive work, and going to the doctor when we are sick. Fact: a man's lifespan is biologically about 7 years less than a woman's 79y/o for women vs 72 y/o for men in the US). BIOLOGICALLY women are younger than men. I believe that women are more mature than men of the same age, but I have no proof except personal experience. A woman's ability to produce children ends earlier than men (exclusive of new fertility treatments), however men still die sooner than women. I'm not concerned for myself, because I'm not in search of anyone. However, someone has to set fire to the myths and lies that abound!
hell no,dear.BIOLOGICALLY,women are about 2 yrs older than men their age-this simply means they age faster and their reproductive parts develop faster than in men.hence the early seizure to continue producing ova after 45-50. EMOTIONALLY,women are younger(softer) than men. Am surprised u are arguing this.
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by digitalgeorgy(m): 8:33am On Oct 10, 2012
To be frank wit you, i love going out with ladies older than me. Reasons: they have more experience.
They do nt need to explore wot d other relatnshp has to offr, d youngr ones do dat often(double dating).
The truth of the matter is that ladies are as flexible as XXXXX. You could bring them undr ur control even when they r older!!
NB: i dnt do sugar-mummy n i dnt date ladies 5yrs above mine.

3 Likes

Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 10, 2012
@flower,as regards the age defying milk,its simply a body cream that contains rejuvenating enzymes dat promotes production of new cells, And fats that fill the skin to reduce wrinkles.Companies like Nivea etc make dem.fruits & veggies are the natural factors as u pointed out as nutritious foods
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by alacrity007: 9:01am On Oct 10, 2012
I can tolerate it but not in long run. i may date her depending her quality once she is aware that our frienship will not lead to marriage
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by BrutusOj(m): 9:08am On Oct 10, 2012
If I'm older dan her 1yr I will nt marry her, xo girl been older dan me is a "no go area"
I rest my case
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by Jaideyone(m): 9:08am On Oct 10, 2012
Sure i will. Infact i prefer older women. I'm just 23 and i've not really enjoyed the relationships i had with gurls that are 1-3 yrs younger than i am. they don't just understand me and they tend to run their mouth. They can be very disrespectful too.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by mrperfect(m): 9:13am On Oct 10, 2012
Not attractive to me.
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by qplus(m): 9:13am On Oct 10, 2012
My boss's wife is 15 years older dan him, they have a 14 year old son, and the marriage looks sweet from my point of view......so i think all that matters is understanding.

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 10, 2012
Why not,age is nothing but number.so far there is mutual understanding in the relationship.and she doesn't brag with being older than I'm. Older pu/s/s/y is even sweet to phuck,I swear its like jollof rice.
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by EzePromoe: 9:19am On Oct 10, 2012
[size=24pt]I can date a lady who is not more than 3 years older than me but i can't marry a lady who is born on the same day as me not to talk of a lady who is older than me.[/size]
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 10, 2012
I used to have a friend back then in the School, he told me that his Mother is 2years older than his Father. I was shocked when I heard it, cos it was my first time of hearing such smiley
Re: Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 10, 2012
Yomieluv: Why not,age is nothing but number.so far there is mutual understanding in the relationship.and she doesn't brag with being older than I'm. Older pu/s/s/y is even sweet to phuck,I swear its like jollof rice.

[size=20pt]Yomiiiiiiii[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Minority Nigerian Girls And Yoruba Men! / As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) / Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.