Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

So Deflowering A Girl Isn’t Easy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Deflowering A Girl Isn’t Easy. (8579 Views)

My Regrets Deflowering A Virgin / Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja / The Spiritual Implication Of Deflowering A Virgin (a Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Deflowering A Girl Isn’t Easy. by Incognito21: 10:22pm On Jan 29, 2023
So I have been basically running and pushing away virgin girls that comes my way, only for me to accept this one, I don’t know what pushed me to, don’t want to bore you guys with long details, but I decided to deflowered this one, so exhausting and boring, she says leak my neck, suck my neck, bite it and do like you’re sucking blood like a vampire, guess what this turns her on, then after she’s dripping wet, I decided to enter, the vagina hole is too tight for my fat dick, she cries anytime I want to go deeper, shakes, and all these goosebumps all on her skin, I became confused and lose interest my dick even wont stand anymore, and annoying thing she still comes and be touching me and turning me on, if not that it’s already late would have dropped her off.

Ps; this just happened now.
And give me a hint how to disvirgin a virgin, I’m listening 👂

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Deflowering A Girl Isn’t Easy. by yrhuhfy113: 10:24pm On Jan 29, 2023
this just feels so wrong.

SO TO YOU, ITS JUST AN EVENT.... like virginity has lost its value to you. kai

16 Likes

Re: So Deflowering A Girl Isn’t Easy. by thuxzwda1: 10:25pm On Jan 29, 2023
Go drop her off......she go reach house angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Deflowering A Girl Isn’t Easy. by Deegee7788: 10:25pm On Jan 29, 2023
Hope u have married her before me start giving u advice. If not, she could have been one of the virgins ur nairaland mates have been looking for. Let her go jeje

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: So Deflowering A Girl Isn’t Easy. by Incognito21: 10:32pm On Jan 29, 2023
Deegee7788:
Hope u have married her before me start giving u advice. If not, she could have been one of the virgins ur nairaland mates have been looking for. Let her go jeje

No bro, but dating her
Re: So Deflowering A Girl Isn’t Easy. by Silentgroper(m): 10:34pm On Jan 29, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

🙄🙄🙄🙄

The said girl doesnt give a shiit.

Why you come dey carry am out for head like pesin wey dey sell gala for express

4 Likes

Re: So Deflowering A Girl Isn’t Easy. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 29, 2023
Use vaseline
Re: So Deflowering A Girl Isn’t Easy. by GOFRONT(m): 10:43pm On Jan 29, 2023
Jeromestarks needs to see this

1 Like

Re: So Deflowering A Girl Isn’t Easy. by Incognito21: 10:45pm On Jan 29, 2023
Merch:
Use vaseline

Oh I don’t have one here, don’t know if a sex lubricant I have will hurt her.. I googled and google is giving some long procedure on how to disvirgin a girl, like it’s some maths, got me appreciating none virgins
Re: So Deflowering A Girl Isn’t Easy. by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 10:50pm On Jan 29, 2023
Your own still beta, the one wey happen to me eeeh, I washed bedsheet tire for like one month, cus blood no gree go and no be get the room, nah borrow I borrow ooooooooo.

8 Likes

Re: So Deflowering A Girl Isn’t Easy. by TheZeezle(m): 10:52pm On Jan 29, 2023
Use your teeth

1 Like

Re: So Deflowering A Girl Isn’t Easy. by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:41pm On Jan 29, 2023
Incognito21:
so exhausting and boring, she says leak my neck, suck my neck, bite it and do like you’re sucking blood like a vampire, guess what this turns her on
You go come here come dey form macho man but for there you go dey whisper sweet nonsense to her ears undecided

Disflowering dey boring yet you dey seek advice smh

It is well

13 Likes

Re: So Deflowering A Girl Isn’t Easy. by jaxxy(m): 2:04am On Jan 30, 2023
pictures or..

Fake story.

5 Likes

Re: So Deflowering A Girl Isn’t Easy. by Vinnie2000(m): 2:58am On Jan 30, 2023
Where is Jeromestarks?

One Virgin down o. cheesy

So where will Guys now see Virgin to Marry?

dis one this OP is using Fat Dicck to forcefully penetrate this one? sad

3 Likes

Re: So Deflowering A Girl Isn’t Easy. by Nathaniel33(m): 5:51am On Jan 30, 2023
Nigger that girl want make you Bleep her better style ..I met them but I also can't do the thrusting because of the tight hole and all the virgin stuff so I stop .but guess what next I saw this particular girl .Omo she no gree for me o .and I quickly loose intrest in something that not Money

1 Like

Re: So Deflowering A Girl Isn’t Easy. by jeromestarks: 5:57am On Jan 30, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Where is Jeromestarks?

One Virgin down o. cheesy

So where will Guys now see Virgin to Marry?

dis one this OP is using Fat Dicck to forcefully penetrate this one? sad
Don't give up your search for purity. There are plenty virgins in town. Infact, the number is increasing daily nowadays just as the number of wayward girls are increasing.

Many girls are finishing secondary school as a virgin now. Many ladies are finishing NYSC as virgins these days. So also, many have lost their glory just because of eggs and indomie.

As the devil is using a large number of girls, so also Heaven is saving many of them. Never marry the ones the devil have stolen their glory (non virgins).

Even the Op confessed that he came across many virgins but decided to dig this particular girl.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Deflowering A Girl Isn’t Easy. by jeromestarks: 6:07am On Jan 30, 2023
GOFRONT:
Jeromestarks needs to see this
Hmmm. The op did not know that the first time a girl is fvcked is the best time of her life.
They're usually difficult to penetrate but it gives them "goosebumps " (like he said).

A woman will never forget who gave her that feeling (a feeling of sweet and sour). Nothing compares to the feeling of the FIRST TIME. No other man in her life can make her FEEL like THE FIRST TIME.

This is why she will always allow the "first man" to fvck and mount her any time any day even if she's married to another man.

Struggle to be "The First Man" and have a peaceful home or else you will be in competition with several men who will be fvcking her in the office, at the market, in the hotel or even in your house and you will train another man's child.

Those who didn't marry their wives as a virgin are currently regretting their marriages. In fact, many marriages (with a non virgin woman) are over a long time ago, the couples are just struggling to be together to avoid "what people will say"

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: So Deflowering A Girl Isn’t Easy. by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 30, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
Your own still beta, the one wey happen to me eeeh, I washed bedsheet tire for like one month, cus blood no gree go and no be get the room, nah borrow I borrow ooooooooo.
Liar. Yenyenyenyen. Mtcheww

3 Likes

Re: So Deflowering A Girl Isn’t Easy. by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 30, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

use am go cook naw back to the topic i can never date a virgin talk more trying to break her hymen chia wahala to much i did it before i had to change line change location just because of her
Re: So Deflowering A Girl Isn’t Easy. by Baronthecelebri: 7:02am On Jan 30, 2023
Nonsense
Re: So Deflowering A Girl Isn’t Easy. by falcon01: 7:33am On Jan 30, 2023
Incognito21:
You are lucky to penetrate her easily Because Having sex with a virgin the first time is a lot of boring work! At some point you'll feel you are hurting her and she'll be shouting then she'll push you and then hold you tight again!! Then shout then shake, then push herself to you then go back again its just too much work jare! You can spend 2 hours doing that nonsense till you get tired

3 Likes

Re: So Deflowering A Girl Isn’t Easy. by kenedyx: 7:37am On Jan 30, 2023
She's probably tightening her vagina muscles with her legs. Make her more relaxed with loads and loads of foréplay.

2 Likes

Re: So Deflowering A Girl Isn’t Easy. by falcon01: 7:39am On Jan 30, 2023
jeromestarks:

Those who didn't marry their wives as a virgin are currently regretting their marriages. In fact, many marriages (with a non virgin woman) are over a long time ago, the couples are just struggling to be together to avoid "what people will say"
It depends on how you view virginity, some people don't care if you are a virgin or not, some don't care how many sexual partners you've had some people even have open marriages 🤷‍♀️. My point here it's not about what you say, it's about others people point of view about the subject matter! Some regret some don't what's good or bad is in the eyes if the beholder.
Re: So Deflowering A Girl Isn’t Easy. by slipperyanus07: 8:41am On Jan 30, 2023
Same thing happened to me she kip on shouting and pushing me untill i got tired and told her to wear her clothes back funny enough she said i should try again but the shouting and pushing still continues i have to let go

4 Likes

Re: So Deflowering A Girl Isn’t Easy. by Sniper101(m): 8:46am On Jan 30, 2023
I've never been a fan of virgins.
I've never deflowered any babe.

From the description and things the guys are saying up there about the stress in the process, coupled with how "boring" the act itself is? I can't say am missing out on anything though.

3 Likes

Re: So Deflowering A Girl Isn’t Easy. by Pikahol(m): 8:52am On Jan 30, 2023
Incognito21:
So I have been basically running and pushing away virgin girls that comes my way, only for me to accept this one, I don’t know what pushed me to, don’t want to bore you guys with long details, but I decided to deflowered this one, so exhausting and boring, she says leak my neck, suck my neck, bite it and do like you’re sucking blood like a vampire, guess what this turns her on, then after she’s dripping wet, I decided to enter, the vagina hole is too tight for my fat dick, she cries anytime I want to go deeper, shakes, and all these goosebumps all on her skin, I became confused and lose interest my dick even wont stand anymore, and annoying thing she still comes and be touching me and turning me on, if not that it’s already late would have dropped her off.

Ps; this just happened now.
And give me a hint how to disvirgin a virgin, I’m listening 👂
yeah its not quite sweet very boring

1 Like

Re: So Deflowering A Girl Isn’t Easy. by Fedrick100: 9:11am On Jan 30, 2023
slipperyanus07:
Same thing happened to me she kip on shouting and pushing me untill i got tired and told her to wear her clothes back funny enough she said i should try again but the shouting and pushing still continues i have to let go

I don’t understand how you guys say it’s stressful dis flowering a virgin

When I dis flowered my girlfriend it wasn’t that stressful sha

2 Likes

Re: So Deflowering A Girl Isn’t Easy. by KingDash: 9:16am On Jan 30, 2023
Bulaba
Re: So Deflowering A Girl Isn’t Easy. by BobbieZion(m): 9:30am On Jan 30, 2023
Chase a Cheque....
Never chase a B*tch!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Deflowering A Girl Isn’t Easy. by Ofadaman(m): 10:01am On Jan 30, 2023
The one I push away came.back two weeks as a pro.

5 Likes

Re: So Deflowering A Girl Isn’t Easy. by Killerbag36: 10:35am On Jan 30, 2023
E get hw we take de run am bt e get process
Re: So Deflowering A Girl Isn’t Easy. by Ehmmah588(m): 11:05am On Jan 30, 2023
So you're one of the idiots destroying young girls!!. And in your pride and arrogance,you decided to post this nonsense here....Well,You'll also have children in life (except you're impotent),that's how randy men will destroy your girls....Mumu....

You guys are the ones destroying girls,then you'll still come online to say that girls are too loose and that they're no more virgins....Now,you luckily see one,only to destroy and dump her later dey your head ....I swear you're useless

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? / This Girl Give Me Joy - Photo / My Boyfriend D**k Got Damaged During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.