Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,723 members, 7,813,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

My Regrets Deflowering A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Regrets Deflowering A Virgin (11648 Views)

So Deflowering A Girl Isn’t Easy. / Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja / The Spiritual Implication Of Deflowering A Virgin (a Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Regrets Deflowering A Virgin by ClassCaptain(m): 7:02pm On Sep 30, 2018
Episode One

Camp was fun. Make I no lie , Any born again wey fit make am through Nysc Camp " Unsampled ", is the true believer.

Na the exact way I picture say my life go be for camp he turn out to be. My rank bin increase for my bad boy caucus and my body count within in that time frame tripled the one I had in the last 6 months

. As I day samankwe lepa, na him I day samamkwe orobo, married o , single o even divorcee...Black , Yellow or Mixed.. As them day come, I no day turn them down. As dem day rush me , Na him i dey give them.back to back .

E no be my fault say I fresh !!

Life had always been like this with the ladies .I mean, I have the looks( I am not even.bragging ), tall and chocolate, I had the money , I had the charisma , the baritone voice and accent , Superb dress sense and more importantly, I had the MONEY .The only area could say I was a bit deficient na say I no get 6 packs like dem iyanya and I no gather muscle for hand.

I was typically the ladies man And a sex symbol.. A very smooth talker and maybe after this experience, I will consider myself a cheap and loose man and a shameless male prostitute

.My sexcapades and adventures are stories for another day but then as I speak to You this very moment ,I am a changed person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Regrets Deflowering A Virgin by marshalldgreat(m): 7:08pm On Sep 30, 2018
Your eyes come clear abi?

2 Likes

Re: My Regrets Deflowering A Virgin by busterr(m): 7:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
angry
Re: My Regrets Deflowering A Virgin by Olohunjedalo(m): 7:24pm On Sep 30, 2018
Lol

5 Likes

Re: My Regrets Deflowering A Virgin by rtdCivilservant: 7:51pm On Sep 30, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

I had a girlfriend years ago .
After so much persuasion to do the ozher room thing . She refused every single time !
Then after sometime I accepted to not talk about it again or try to eat the honey .
Weeks passed , months passed , years passed .
Then one fateful day , she came visiting and told me “That thing you wanted , I’m ready to give you now” . I pretended to not know what she was talking about ... I was like ; I don’t get you . Please explain.
Lmao .
We began to kiss , I sucked breast ,dipped my middle finger in the honey pot . Then I brought out my John Thomas and wore a rain coat. She was folding legs . I was like
I spread the legs and as I was about to enter the cannan Land . She said “Stop, don’t disvirgin me” . Chai! It was very hard but I had to stop cry . I don’t want any rape accusations abeg .
Very nice but rude girl . Yeah ,she was very rude to other people and not to me .She’s an Ex now, I broke up…
. I finally didn’t get to eat from her honey pot though. Taink you cheesy
P:s ...Issa true life story .
what made u think she was rude to others but not to u. secondly do u know if she is still a virgin, cos na virgin me I want marry for this my life wey I come.
Re: My Regrets Deflowering A Virgin by lawlhee: 8:06pm On Sep 30, 2018
Funny post grin.
Re: My Regrets Deflowering A Virgin by Chima1000: 8:34pm On Sep 30, 2018
have finish oya start clapping clap clap clap clap.well done sir
Re: My Regrets Deflowering A Virgin by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 30, 2018
My regrets opening this thread

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Regrets Deflowering A Virgin by armadeo(m): 8:49pm On Sep 30, 2018
is this the real class captain or a phony
Re: My Regrets Deflowering A Virgin by heed101(m): 8:59pm On Sep 30, 2018
Class captain Omo nla. Shey na u be that. Twale
Re: My Regrets Deflowering A Virgin by ClassCaptain(m): 9:01pm On Sep 30, 2018
Re: My Regrets Deflowering A Virgin by ClassCaptain(m): 9:02pm On Sep 30, 2018
jj
Re: My Regrets Deflowering A Virgin by ClassCaptain(m): 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
armadeo:
is this the real class captain or a phony

my Guy ..It's class captain..
Re: My Regrets Deflowering A Virgin by ikbnice(m): 10:58pm On Sep 30, 2018
I actually didn't understand the conclusion. Come back and finish this after your eyes and head don clear
Re: My Regrets Deflowering A Virgin by Offpoint: 11:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
Singing Eminem *The kids
children, drugs are bad (come on) And if you don't believe me, ask ya dad (ask him man) And if you don't believe him, ask ya mom (that's right) She'll tell you how she does 'em all the time (she will) So kids say no to drugs (that's right) So you don't act like everyone else does (uh-huh) Then there's really nothin' else to say (sing along) Drugs are just bad, okay?
Re: My Regrets Deflowering A Virgin by Gspotlicker(m): 11:51pm On Sep 30, 2018
rtdCivilservant:

what made u think she was rude to others but not to u. secondly do u know if she is still a virgin, cos na virgin me I want marry for this my life wey I come.
you will never marry a virgin instead you will end up marrying a hoe with hole

Re: My Regrets Deflowering A Virgin by rtdCivilservant: 11:53pm On Sep 30, 2018
Gspotlicker:
you will never marry a virgin instead you will end up marrying a hoe with hole
which kind swear be that na?
Re: My Regrets Deflowering A Virgin by odogwunaija(m): 10:38am On Oct 01, 2018
Failure is when u break up with ur gal friend still a Virginia. @Op u'r a failure in dt aspect, a typical one
Re: My Regrets Deflowering A Virgin by caabb55(m): 10:54am On Oct 01, 2018
Wasted
Re: My Regrets Deflowering A Virgin by ClassCaptain(m): 9:59am On Oct 02, 2018
Episode 2

Shebi they say " Experience is the beat teacher. More painful is the fact that I had to learn my lesson the very hard way.if them say na me the kind thing way happen to me go happen to , I go doubt am .. Me skippo freshest . Chopper of the female clan . Snail Tamer . King of the girls .

But here I Am today .. in deep regret, Shame and depression
Re: My Regrets Deflowering A Virgin by Olohunjedalo(m): 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2018
rtdCivilservant:

Lol , she was very rude and many people complained about it to her own face .
And she is still very rude too . She still insulted me online a couple of months ago.
I no know if she still be virgin o.
Re: My Regrets Deflowering A Virgin by ClassCaptain(m): 8:02pm On Oct 12, 2018
Episode 3

In NYSC Camp I was the boss . Tall, Dark and handsome . Everybody was on my case . Married , Single , Mami market women and even some of the female soldiers . I was the delight of everybody there .

I had at least sex thrice a week in Camp. I was addicted . Regardless of whether the girl was in a relationship or not . I will give her my koboko . I wasn't stingy with it . After all, these girls are the ones coming for it and there's enough to go round after all.

I enjoyed myself no be small . It was a fun filled experience for me .

Fast forward to after camp , I arrived in one outskirt area of Osun State. It was called itakumosa village .

I had tried my possible best to get my PPA to be in the city but one of the major NYSC officials ensured that such arrangement did not work out after she found out of the other girls I was having sex with asides her on camp. She frustrated my plans and I somehow landed in that village .

I no get let that one make me feel down . One of my major aim was to savour and enjoy my life as much as I can ... If life gives me Pepper , I will turn it to peppersoup and if it gives me lemon , I will turn it into lemondade.

Soon I was shown around and fiam fiam , the work been Don start.

Of course , I started gaining attention from the female teachers and staff in the school from my very first day . Emi Starboy elepon maalu

The first day came and I entered class..I was to teach the Ss2 and Ss3 students. I introduced myself and each student did likewise.

But there was this particular girl that caught my attention ..

your name again please ?? ... I asked
Beatrice sir...
Beatrice what ??
Beatrice Adekojobele ......

I paused a bit and took time to access the amenities this girl was possessing. ..probably I didn't see it very well the first-time. .

and oh my my , on the second look; I indeed confirm That God is indeed a Creator . Words cannot describe the type of assets this young female possessed at such a young age

hmmn; I said as I walked around and licked my lips..

Are you an indigene of this town ??

" Yes sir.. She said , smiling sheepishly ..and twisting her body while holding her hands , trying so hard not to look me in the eyes.

okay .you can sit down.

and the introduction continued..

but I hardly felt anything really about what happened that first day..or so i thought
Re: My Regrets Deflowering A Virgin by ClassCaptain(m): 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2018
Episode 4

I got to my small apartment that day and as weird as it may sound, Beatrice kept flashing through my mind..lol

It was crazy mehn.As in , a whole me that has sampled amazingly beautiful girls is drooling over an SS2 girl .

it was odd because I have met , dated and naxked girls that are a million times beautiful, sophisticated , educated , name it ... even a lot that are begging and dying for my attention on my social media platforms . I remember one that even wanted to follow me to my PPA and reject her posting to the National assembly . I had to tell her off so she wouldn't be thinking she found a husband and disrupt my other paroles.

And here I am , fantansizing about just a girl in ss2...

Her pointed nose and smile kept coming to my head.

My Head just day do gbim gbim gbim . To cool myself down , I called one of my nysc parols to come down to my side so I can let go off the weird thoughts in my mind upon her ..

That one come, I serve am indomie and egg ..she never chop am finish before she start to day beg me to fupalansi her kwasifropo ".

I drank my "Fapataya" extra energy drink and I login into her oil well .

.Kpra pa po po. fa pa pa fro pa ..

She was twisting like dancers from benue while I drilled her like a gym instructor .

she was screaming " Papi damage me. harvest my intestines .. uproot my ogoro papi

but weird enough; as I de mekwe the kitten dey go, it was Beatrice face that was coming to my head.

Wahala be like bicycle
Re: My Regrets Deflowering A Virgin by Peter4luv: 1:26am On Oct 13, 2018
Ok weldone..hope you have been employed..

1 Like

Re: My Regrets Deflowering A Virgin by ClassCaptain(m): 2:28pm On Dec 10, 2020
Episode 5

The issue was not lack of sex . The issue is something I cannot explain . Even without having a proper conversation with this girl , I already have very irritating thoughts .

By now, the female populance were in the School were all on my case . They murmur my name in small groups . Some wink at me , something intentionally use their body to hit me . All for me to notice them ,

During break , a particular staff called Miss Adimuya will buy me food and bring it to be table , walking seductively like a stripper .

I was in hunting ground , with many meats to be killed and eaten but my mind was fixed on one , perphaps the smallest of the meats .

My second week in the school, the Principal called me into his office for a very important discussion
Re: My Regrets Deflowering A Virgin by Bennysam: 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2020
ClassCaptain:
Episode One

Camp was fun. Make I no lie , Any born again wey fit make am through Nysc Camp " Unsampled ", is the true believer.

Na the exact way I picture say my life go be for camp he turn out to be. My rank bin increase for my bad boy caucus and my body count within in that time frame tripled the one I had in the last 6 months

. As I day samankwe lepa, na him I day samamkwe orobo, married o , single o even divorcee...Black , Yellow or Mixed.. As them day come, I no day turn them down. As dem day rush me , Na him i dey give them.back to back .

Life had always been like this with the ladies .I mean, I have the looks( I am not even.bragging ), tall and chocolate, I had the money , I had the charisma , the baritone voice and accent , Superb dress sense and more importantly, I had the MONEY .The only area could say I was a bit deficient na say I no get 6 packs like dem iyanya and I no gather muscle for hand.

I was typically the ladies man And a sex symbol.. A very smooth talker and maybe after this experience, I will consider myself a cheap and loose man and a shameless male prostitute

.My sexcapades and adventures are stories for another day but then as I speak to You this very moment ,I am a changed person.

Are you really a graduate with this nonsense you wrote here? You’re a disgrace to educated people, waste of money and time if I’m your parents I will disown you
Re: My Regrets Deflowering A Virgin by ClassCaptain(m): 2:57pm On Dec 10, 2020
Bennysam:

Are you really a graduate with this nonsense you wrote here? You’re a disgrace to educated people, waste of money and time if I’m your parents I will disown you

grin
Re: My Regrets Deflowering A Virgin by weblord1900: 9:30pm On Dec 16, 2020
This guy haff started again grin.. Long time, where have you been
Re: My Regrets Deflowering A Virgin by doubleE70: 11:25pm On Dec 16, 2020
ClassCaptain:
Episode One

honestly I don't understand what u are saying
Re: My Regrets Deflowering A Virgin by ClassCaptain(m): 10:42pm On Dec 22, 2020
weblord1900:
This guy haff started again grin.. Long time, where have you been

Booting. But I am back fully now

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Like Women With Bigger Buttocks / No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) / I Keep Getting Wet For This young, Guy My Cousin's Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.