Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,553 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Expenses At Home Between Husband & Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Expenses At Home Between Husband & Wife (352 Views)

party Gaga Between Husband And Wife - Anonymous / Intimacy between Husband And Wife / Photo Capturing Display Of Love Between Husband And Wife Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Expenses At Home Between Husband & Wife by ONYEKAfra(m): 10:55am On Jan 30, 2023
Please house do one manage expenses at home, the man working , while wife have shop
what area would the man or woman cover
Three children presently in private school
Kindly share your mind
Re: Expenses At Home Between Husband & Wife by marlow1962(m): 11:56am On Jan 30, 2023
First of all, private sch doesn’t guarantee successful kids (pikin wer wn useless go useless).
But for the bills, make 50/50 (anybody is supposed to contribute in any little way they can, make family for they move forward ) except na opor or mhiz kind of woman you go marry.
If as a man I no get money pay light bill and my wife get the mula to pay but she no pay, alright all of us go dy darkness.

Wife suppose be husband backbone when em dy down (emotional, physically,spiritually or financially).

Do the one wer u fit and lev the rest for God.

Btw…happy marriage life, I love marry but no difference btw modern gals now and olosho and me don set standards for myself just like them too set standards for their self.

1 Like

Re: Expenses At Home Between Husband & Wife by Nazgul: 8:05pm On Jan 30, 2023
ONYEKAfra:
Please house do one manage expenses at home, the man working , while wife have shop
what area would the man or woman cover
Three children presently in private school
Kindly share your mind
These are things you discuss with your wife during courtship and not in the marriage.

Unfortunately, many young men ignore discussing home expenses during their relationships, they prefer spoiling their girlfriends with money and feel that well, when we get married we'll sort things out. Unfortunately, trying to make a woman adjust to a system you didn't introduce her into beforehand isn't an easy feat.

To my fellow single guys out there, kindly discuss home expenses with your girlfriends, agree and sort out any objections she might have until you both come to a common ground. This would help you eliminate unnecessary issues like this, cos she'll be used to contributing her own quota to the home no matter how small.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

"Scared I May End Up Alone In Life..." | Ep. 118 / Woman Storms Antenatal Unit Of Hospital To Disgrace Husband She Helped Bring.... / Watch Video: Moment Man Catches Fiancee In Hotel Room Weeks Before Traditional..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.