Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,812 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:17 AM

Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi (20273 Views)

Moment Peter Obi Arrived Lafia, Nasarawa For Labour Party Campaign Rally (Video) / Labour Party Campaign Buses (pictures) / Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by macrodata(m): 10:23pm On Jan 31, 2023
Nanorest:
I am obi supporter but the tide is now in atikus favour. Obi will not win a single local government in the entire north. That means we have to wait for 8 years for southern presidency
You're politically daft & never have been an Obidient. We don't need a win in the north, we need 25% & above. So, keep your vote for Atiku, we will retaliate the same in the southSouth, SouthEast, southwest & middlebelt.
Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by jaxxy(m): 10:26pm On Jan 31, 2023
These ones don't love Nigeria they only love themselves.
Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by Chuksyno(m): 10:29pm On Jan 31, 2023
Party structure party structure, na party structure go repair damaged Nigeria?
Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by RALPHOW(m): 10:30pm On Jan 31, 2023
Labour Part is not getting anything from Bauchi State but Obi will get food vote from Gombe State ( Christians dominated state)
Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by Antoeni(m): 10:39pm On Jan 31, 2023
God Go Shock Them
Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by shegra58: 10:55pm On Jan 31, 2023
Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by shegra58: 10:56pm On Jan 31, 2023
taylor88:
Theres something people don’t understand

We don’t care about labor party

We ain’t voting for Party

We are voting Peter Obi

This is a fight between the corrupt elites VS Nigerians who wants a better life

I’m a PDP member but me and my household is voting Obi at the federal Level

Thank God they defected to PDP

Any living thing but Tinubu that has no manifesto other than Brooooom Brooooooom Broooooooooooom
you dey disguise angry grin
Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by TollinsN: 11:05pm On Jan 31, 2023
It is allowed in politics to infiltrate your opposition by those people that the opposition will think is loyal to them, so that the strategies and weak points of such party can be well studied, then call them back home in batches till the eve of elections.
Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by kmaster007: 11:28pm On Jan 31, 2023
Am even wondering how Peter obi won tak win dis election... How many Lp dey House of assembly, way all of them no dem self. This one way obi no dey give chi chi.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by newnigerdelta00: 11:37pm On Jan 31, 2023
tinsel:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/31/labour-party-campaign-director-other-members-dump-peter-obi-atiku-bauchi-say-they-dont

They have to dump him,no body wants to labor in vain,only a slave is entitled to labor in VAIN
Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 31, 2023
taylor88:

No be today people begin defect

If we begin count how many people that left APC e go reach 87million
hahaha no mind this people oh we will vote peter obi
Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by EDOLUWA: 12:12am On Feb 01, 2023
Hisincrease:
The end is almost here.
Brace up obedients.
Victory is on the way

Comedian😁
Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by ogatboy(m): 12:16am On Feb 01, 2023
Funny, same director that said on twitter that he his proud of the Bauchi rally? No worry election no far again, all this gebberish news will not be relevant
Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by Espelbengz(m): 12:26am On Feb 01, 2023
Pdp and Lp are the same! Unfortunately none would enter Aso Rock in many years to come!

taylor88:

We are voting Peter Obi

Any living thing but Tinubu that has no manifesto other than Brooooom Brooooooom Broooooooooooom

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by onuman: 12:29am On Feb 01, 2023
tinsel:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/31/labour-party-campaign-director-other-members-dump-peter-obi-atiku-bauchi-say-they-dont

And Alhasan expects Atiku to win in other regions outside the north?
So Alhasan has no political conviction that made him support Labour Party earlier, other than win election, don't spoil vote on a candidate you think cannot win.
Alhasan is playing primary school politics.
Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by onuman: 12:33am On Feb 01, 2023
tinsel:
All the North East executives of Labour Party have dumped the party and defected.
What an irony.

All the SE executive of PDP will not dissolve and join Labour Party. That's sign that Easterners are made of sterner stuff.
When the ethno-religious politics being played by Atiku and his far north leads to break up of Nigeria, Atiku and his far north shall be the greatest losers.
Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by BENEAMATA: 12:35am On Feb 01, 2023
Jestin:
Obi is a national project. Oshawo moving from point A to point B is not something new
That's ironic , really .
Ashawo moving from point A to point B to point C is a man ya'll hyping up as someone that is genuinely loyal to the masses ,as in

From APGA > PDP > LP = ( ) fill in the brackets .

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by proprince(m): 4:09am On Feb 01, 2023
Keep defecting. That was how you tribalistic bigots voted for the man in Aso rock, the north suffered more under him. Una shege go continue cause you people are too blind to see.
Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by Kuvasin: 5:02am On Feb 01, 2023
Nanorest:
I am obi supporter but the tide is now in atikus favour. Obi will not win a single local government in the entire north. That means we have to wait for 8 years for southern presidency
urchins in disguise
Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by Slurity(m): 7:07am On Feb 01, 2023
taylor88:

We are voting Peter Obi

You see road and face Bush. Nigerians like you are shallow thinkers. What on earth will make some choose failure over evidence result? I am really sorry for my country but more sorry for guys that still remain in the country.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by Slurity(m): 7:11am On Feb 01, 2023
Antoeni:
God Go Shock Them
keep encouraging yourself. We only have two parties in Nigeria politics at the central. APC and PDP, anything apart of that is just there to get rich from people donations. God don't do magic but miracle. There is no way Obi will even see second position. Is either Atiku or Tinubu that is the next president.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by Hisincrease: 7:18am On Feb 01, 2023
EDOLUWA:

Comedian😁
Poor masses grin
Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by a4cube: 7:21am On Feb 01, 2023
tinsel:
All the North East executives of Labour Party have dumped the party and defected.
What an irony.
Defected to where? Why not give complete info
Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by Mfetenang: 7:21am On Feb 01, 2023
IPOB PARTY is falling apart grin

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by Almaigaa: 7:35am On Feb 01, 2023
taylor88:

We are voting Peter Obi

Igbo People and their Labour Party dey give themselves hope grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by Mrkindness: 7:39am On Feb 01, 2023
We know how hypocrite Muslims can be reason Obi don't even care to campaign in Muslims dominated areas instead he go to Christians side. A northern Muslim will never vote Igbo man against another Muslim we know them.
Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by franudi: 8:22am On Feb 01, 2023
They were paid to be in Labour Party and decamp later to the party of the sponsor.
Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by Bennycollins: 8:55am On Feb 01, 2023
Nanorest:
So many of us are obidient not because we want a southern president. Nigeria needs to be rescued so we need a credible leader that will at least kickstart the recovery, irrespective of tribe. If Obi were a northerner and they other contenders southerner, I would still prefer him.
We keep pushing and see where it takes us.
I am glad for the fact that Tinubu and the APC will not return to power, anyways.
Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by ivandrag0n: 10:32am On Feb 01, 2023
taylor88:

We are voting Peter Obi

You’re such a confused IPOB soul who’s even confusing himself with his own lies.

In one breath, it is about Pandora Peter Obi. In another breath, it is PDP. Yet in another strange twist you don’t want the old corrupt elites to come back!

You mean the corrupt elites who invested state funds in their families’ businesses? The corrupt elites who engaged in tax evasion by stashing funds away in Panama? The corrupt elites who sent their aides with N250m cash to go and execute a so-called government contract even when there was a law limiting cash transactions to N10m.

You and your group are barking mad and completely senseless and it worries even more to see you think everyone else are the sort of dummies that you IPOB/Obidient/ESN/LP/UGM are!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by ivandrag0n: 10:35am On Feb 01, 2023
Mrkindness:
We know how hypocrite Muslims can be reason Obi don't even care to campaign in Muslims dominated areas instead he go to Christians side. A northern Muslim will never vote Igbo man against another Muslim we know them.

Now the IPOB people are gradually reverting to their true colour, as reality beckons more and more daily.

All the pretensions to nationalism are being cast aside bit by bit and, very soon, we will start hearing “zoo” and “Biafra” again.

When people lack wisdom and think everything can be achieved via aggressiveness and passing insults around on all other tribes, it is always only a matter of time before it comes back to bite them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by solreb: 10:39am On Feb 01, 2023
TO ALL OBIDIENTS, CHECK THIS OUT

Recently, INEC released the final list of candidates for the forth-coming National elections.
The publication is quite revealing.

The publication shows that Labour Party (Peter Obi) has no candidates for the Senate in Borno, Ekiti, Katsina, Kebbi, Lagos (the State with the largest registered voters).

Labour has 1 candidate out of 3 in Bayelsa, Delta, Jigawa, Ondo and Yobe.

The Party has 2 out of 3 in Bauchi, Kogi, Niger and Sokoto States.

Surprisingly, some less noisy parties such as NNPP of Alhaji Kwankwaso have complete candidates for the Senate in all the States.

For the House of Representatives, LP has no single candidate in any of *Borno (9 seats), Ekiti(6 seats), Katsina (13 seats), Kebbi (8 seats), Lagos (24 seats) and Ondo (9 seats)*.

Labour Party has less than 50% representation in Bauchi, Jigawa, Kogi, Niger and Plateau.

Representations for LP in the following 5 states are also incomplete - Bayelsa, Cross Rivers, Delta, Kano, Sokoto and Zamfara.

The implication of this is that Labour Party is alarmingly deficient in almost 20 of the 36 States, in spite of the noise and street parades.

With the street parade in Lagos and social media razzmatazz, no one would have expected that there would be no single candidate for Labour Party in Lagos.
NNPP has all the 3 senatorial candidates and 22 House of Rep candidates. Noiseless Parties like ADC, NRM, SDP and BP have candidates for all the Senatorial seats in Lagos. All of them together with ADP, YPP, A and ZLP have candidates for many of the House of Rep seats in Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zainab Kassim Sues Aisha Buhari For Abduction, Assault, Demands ₦‎100m Damages / New Auto Policy Will Create 700,000 Jobs - FG / 2023: Babangida Speaks On The Ideal President For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.