Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,364 members, 7,861,001 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:40 PM

My Son Uses This Vaseline Every Day! What Does It Mean Please? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Son Uses This Vaseline Every Day! What Does It Mean Please? (1033 Views)

Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? / What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. / Me And My Female Coworker(what Could This Mean Please) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Son Uses This Vaseline Every Day! What Does It Mean Please? by Freelancerscoll: 11:26am On Feb 01, 2023
Life they say is a basket full of sorrow and punctuated with moments of happiness, I think this quotes perfectly describes my life. 

However, the holy book stretched further that children are a heritage of the Lord, but why is my case different? 

I cry daily ever since I lost my husband four years ago due to cancer of the blood. 

This happens after he went on an official trip to India. 

There is no doubt that My husband was one of the best support I ever had while he was alive. 

He was a total disciplinarian and always make sure the children don't go wayward. 

I guess his absence is now leaving a great scar behind. 

James the only son he left behind has started doing some kinds of stuff which seems going beyond my understanding. 

read the full story of all that transpired here, https://freelancerscollege.com/my-son-uses-this-vaseline-every-day-what-does-it-mean-please/

Re: My Son Uses This Vaseline Every Day! What Does It Mean Please? by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:44am On Feb 01, 2023
grin grin It means he is using it to massage his body to relieve him of the pains of losing his father

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Uses This Vaseline Every Day! What Does It Mean Please? by efficiencie(m): 12:52pm On Feb 01, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
grin grin It means he is using it to massage his body to relieve him of the pains of losing his father

grin

1 Like

Re: My Son Uses This Vaseline Every Day! What Does It Mean Please? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 01, 2023
Freelancerscoll:
Life they say is a basket full of sorrow and punctuated with moments of happiness, I think this quotes perfectly describes my life. 

However, the holy book stretched further that children are a heritage of the Lord, but why is my case different? 

I cry daily ever since I lost my husband four years ago due to cancer of the blood. 

There is no doubt that My husband was one of the best support I ever had while he was alive. 

He was a total disciplinarian and always make sure the children don't go wayward. 

James the only son he left behind has started doing some kinds of stuff which seems going beyond my understanding. 

read the full story of all that transpired here, https://freelancerscollege.com/my-son-uses-this-vaseline-every-day-what-does-it-mean-please/

angry
Re: My Son Uses This Vaseline Every Day! What Does It Mean Please? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 01, 2023
Freelancerscoll:

^^^story
bro juss admit it...he gay meaning in few years time, he be a full grown faggggot. gay people use vaseline to wannk at young age unti they become full grown gay faggggot..true story !!(no ofeinse) angry

(1) (Reply)

How Much Money Can Make A Nigerian Married Woman Cheat ? / What's Your Favourite Hole? [PICS] / Kiss N Tell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.