Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,606 members, 7,851,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:54 PM

How Much Money Can Make A Nigerian Married Woman Cheat ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Money Can Make A Nigerian Married Woman Cheat ? (1032 Views)

When A Woman Cheat On You This Is What To Do / Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! / Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Money Can Make A Nigerian Married Woman Cheat ? by Nobody: 3:58am On Feb 05, 2023
It is a known fact that all women have a price . The price could range from 1000 naira to 1 million naira. the price may differ from city to city or state to state .
How much do you think can make even the most faithful Nigerian married woman cheat?
Re: How Much Money Can Make A Nigerian Married Woman Cheat ? by Flora2Sweet: 6:06am On Feb 05, 2023
Any woman can at 100k that's the list

1 Like

Re: How Much Money Can Make A Nigerian Married Woman Cheat ? by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 05, 2023
Flora2Sweet:
Any woman can at 100k that's the list
which state or city?
Re: How Much Money Can Make A Nigerian Married Woman Cheat ? by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 05, 2023
imagine if dangote pays Aisha Buhari 10 billion naira to Bleep him. you think she'll agree or decline? even Buhari the president can't cough out 10 billion easily.
meanwhile there are some wives you can Bleep for just fanta and suya.

1 Like

Re: How Much Money Can Make A Nigerian Married Woman Cheat ? by Illegal1(m): 10:18am On Feb 05, 2023
Bros....who wn cheat go still cheat,no mata the price.
Re: How Much Money Can Make A Nigerian Married Woman Cheat ? by tnerro1(m): 11:52am On Feb 05, 2023
A married woman once told me to pay 400k to fvck her,I sat down and divided the 400k by 20k for very fine and clean hook up girls and I came to the conclusion of which one was cheaper

1 Like

Re: How Much Money Can Make A Nigerian Married Woman Cheat ? by Dliquidmetal(m): 2:15pm On Feb 05, 2023
😈 money ain't needed for that,una too dey rate some women.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Money Can Make A Nigerian Married Woman Cheat ? by Uptheante(m): 5:03pm On Feb 05, 2023
Start from 5k
Re: How Much Money Can Make A Nigerian Married Woman Cheat ? by Rickyforeign(m): 5:10pm On Feb 05, 2023
A married woman once told me to pay 400k to fvck her,I sat down and divided the 400k by 20k for very fine and clean hook up girls and I came to the conclusion of which one was cheaper

Smart moves

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend’s Dad Caught Me In His House And Flogged Me(pictures) / Speechless! She Just Failed Loyalty Test / Is It True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.