Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) (7839 Views)

Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) / FCC: Reps Kick Against Buhari’s Appointment Of 2 Northerners As Chairman, Secret / FCC: Northerners As Chairman & Secretary Is A Violation - Osita Chidoka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by Wickedtruths: 11:04pm On Feb 01, 2023
Arrewa:
Soon there will be a major alliance between Atiku,kwankwaso and Obi... Bear me witness that one these men will pilot the affair of this country in the coming months!!

We'll vote for our choice and there's nothing anyone can do about that!!!

And nothing will Happen!!

That's how you were misbehaving in the bush until Amotekun cleared your doubts.

In 2023, either Obi rules or Tinubu rules.
Anything other than that, you will regret ever thinking of retaining power in the North.

Lots of Northerners know this and that's why they are supporting Asiwaju just as he supported the North in 2015.
You are a nonentity in politics and your opinion doesn't matter.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by Wickedtruths: 11:08pm On Feb 01, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
The south is not ready by producing a sick ,demented old looking druggie to be runing for president on a Major platform! The south left osinbajo ,amecchi,fayemi,adesina .want to black mail the North to voting a Cleary demented fellow NO WAY.

Ahmed, even if the South produced a goat, he will be your next president. If Obi doesn't rule, Tinubu will rule. Fact.

Anything other than that, you will regret thinking of retaining power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by 23jerryking(m): 11:11pm On Feb 01, 2023
Hpesoj:

You're highly uncultured. How dare you drag an entire tribe into your foolish political discussion. Common sense should tell you that because an individual is from a tribe all his tribesmen will support. I'm not surprised, sense is not common. Get some education.
Seems to me that you've actually lost the meaning of the word culture, so your own grade of common sense tells you to support nonsense merely on the basis of him being from your tribe? And you dare talk about sense? You should burry yourself in shame.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by Lacash: 11:19pm On Feb 01, 2023
Arrewa:
How dare you call me a betrayal for not wanting to vote in a sick president?? How dare you call me a betrayal for not wanting to vote for a man who can hardly stand on his feet?? How Dare u call me a betrayal for not wanting to vote a man that is visibly corrupt and greedy??
U can as well sharap and go to hell mr Daft, nobody cares about ur position or opinion animal in human skin🤓🤓

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by Hpesoj: 11:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
23jerryking:
Seems to me that you've actually lost the meaning of the word culture, so your own grade of common sense tells you to support nonsense merely on the basis of him being from your tribe? And you dare talk about sense? You should burry yourself in shame.

You see? Common sense would have told you to do a Lil search about who you're engaging. I don't have time for uncultured individuals like you. I'm sure your parents won't be proud of your behavior. But if that's how you were raise, I'm sorry for your generations.
Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by JoeNL22(m): 11:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
ogunprince18:

Indeed he doesn’t need buharis help. Ungrateful man. Are you a northerner?
No. Am a yoruba man.
Check my pvc

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 01, 2023
JoeNL22:

No. Am a yoruba man.
Check my pvc
Are you supporting atiku?
Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by Rahkman: 11:34pm On Feb 01, 2023
Arrewa don lose all him yoruba fans ....I remember when him been dey attack igbos yorubas been dey cheer am dey like all him posts grin grin grin grin now yorubas don understand wetin be real betrayal, Where's omenka aka corrinthians ?him number 1 fan then

7 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by toneroforever(m): 11:40pm On Feb 01, 2023
Ireportlive:

cool

Are you OK?!

Who ever said North are betrayer you hold him and challenge him like a man, not acting like a wailing Zombidiots Ipob...

You never ever try to involve entire Yoruba or our Media

What trash

U sound so angry bro, hope everything is alright?

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by Isobug: 11:42pm On Feb 01, 2023
Putinofrussia:

The imp is an impostor.
Imposter ke.....I know all those threads and when he posted it. In fact he's the main Northern mouthpiece here on NL

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by 23jerryking(m): 11:47pm On Feb 01, 2023
Hpesoj:

You see? Common sense would have told you to do a Lil search about who you're engaging. I don't have time for uncultured individuals like you. I'm sure your parents won't be proud of your behavior. But if that's how you were raise, I'm sorry for your generations.
I should do a little search, hahahaha. Sorry sir you're not that special. Not worth a minute of my time at all. I don't blame you at all, since anything that has a finger could literally come up on this faceless forum to spew trashes. You must be very grateful to nairaland for that privilege, yes? I'm not the reason for your poverty and frustration, please get a life. All I ask of you is simple, stop being stupid. Is it so hard? You'll read no further comments from me on this matter given the fact that I've condoled your excesses to the highest proportion. If you like vote another unfit fellow simply because he's from your tribe, you'll still be here wailing while I'm up doing myself good. Enjoy your sleep if at all you're planning to have any.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by uzernamme(m): 12:16am On Feb 02, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Arrewa I hope I qoute the moniker Right!

Yes, Arrewa you are indeed Betrayers up North a very sneaky one at that.

The writing on the wall is clear and straight forward.

You have Betrayed Tinubu and his group for working to entrone Buhari in 2015 and 2019 which was way more difficult than 2015.

In 2019, there were questions about Buhari's capacity to lead, his Education and his health status as he spent a very large portion of his first term in the hospital.

Coincidentally, Tinubu is also suffering from similar faith in 2023 and you have suddenly remembered that you now care about all those aforementioned things.

Tinubu and his group worked with an understanding that he will be supported to become the president of the country after Buhari.

And although, I honestly don't support Tinubu because of his Age and health, but I don't necessarily make it a mission of mine to Stop his dream which I believe will only remain a dream. I doubt Nigerians will have elected him because outgoing Buhari remains a disaster that many don't want to duplicate.

However, Arrewa (I am qouting you so that you will get this mention), you treacherous northerners are only not supporting him, you are doing everything within your power to ensure he fails.

> The silly increase in prices of petrol
> The questionable Naira redesign few weeks to the polls

All policies meant to hurt the chances of anyone flying the flag of the ruling party especially in an election.

Yes, Arrewa you are treacherous, Pretentious, Religious cult(form of islam practiced in the north) loving hypocrites up there in the North.

I like your writing. What you wrote portrayed the hard truth on current reality but truth be told, both (buhari and tinubu) deserve what they dish out at each other. This election has unveiled lots of things unbeknown to most out of sheer feign of ignorance, nonetheless is out there.

Just like Igbos are known for a particular thing or series of things which can be narrowed to a few bad eggs but generally, viewed to affect the whole body i.e Eastern region, the same is gradually reaching your region mostly or partly due to your tribe clamoring for a disastrous candidate very much akin to his principal, the incumbent. Many of us are seeing the other side of this we never perceived before. It is mind-boggling and seriously, downright pathetically repulsive.

What a time to be alive in Nigeria. This election will make or break Nigeria. Everyone brace for unforeseen impact 😁

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by JoeNL22(m): 12:26am On Feb 02, 2023
ogunprince18:

Are you supporting atiku?
No
Obi

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 02, 2023
JoeNL22:

No
Obi
Well that is your own problem. If he loses you’ll be back in shame
Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by JoeNL22(m): 12:30am On Feb 02, 2023
ogunprince18:

Well that is your own problem. If he loses you’ll be back in shame
He can't loose. His the candidate to beat. Na swearing in ceremony we dey wait for

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by Deepfeel(m): 12:34am On Feb 02, 2023
OneCandleAway:

It's the southerners that are f.oolish to leave their son and vote a northerner. If they has sense they could have negotiated a south west president next. They were busy thinking in its a North and south alternation now the north is showing them its a free for all according to the constitution. No unspoken agreement nonsense north and south alternation.

Southern governor's could have negotiated for a south west president? Why not South south or south east president?

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 02, 2023
JoeNL22:

He can't loose. His the candidate to beat. Na swearing in ceremony we dey wait for
Ok we’ll see soon
Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by JoeNL22(m): 12:38am On Feb 02, 2023
ogunprince18:

Ok we’ll see soon
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 02, 2023
JoeNL22:

Exactly
If he loses you betrayed your own for nothing
Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by JoeNL22(m): 12:42am On Feb 02, 2023
ogunprince18:

When my own Is not capable nkor?
So I should vote for an old sick man, when an option is available?. You must be joking.....😂

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by Nobody: 12:43am On Feb 02, 2023
JoeNL22:

When my own Is not capable nkor?
So I should vote for an old sick man, when an option is available?. You must be joking.....😂
K
Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by Deepfeel(m): 12:46am On Feb 02, 2023
TheChameleon:

I can bet anything the boy is an Okoro chestbeater.

You should know their tactics by now.

They are slaves to 2 Masters - Yoruba and Hausa. They want both to quarrel instead of both uniting to flog them.

Just like Igbos and northerners were uniting to flog Yoruba's in the past , things might return to how it was in the beginning mark my words

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by MaliCampus: 12:56am On Feb 02, 2023
ogunprince18:

You be ode. How did he betrayed his own.Tinubu na him father? Is Tinubu paying is bills,will he be buying things cheaper than others when things go wrong because he voted tinubu?Has Tinubu ever spoken up in defence of the Yorubas or the general masses during the eight years of Buhari rule. Na now he know say fuel scarcity dey because he wan win election. You better Get sense and vote Wisely?

9 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by Deepfeel(m): 12:56am On Feb 02, 2023
ogunprince18:

Let us go then please. Yoruba are all over the world as doctors engineers etc. it’s only this stupid country that thinks Yorubas are dumb. Please let us go.
Let you go where pls ?

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by Nobody: 12:58am On Feb 02, 2023
MaliCampus:
You be ode. How did he betrayed his own.Tinubu na him father? Is Tinubu paying is bills,will he be buying things cheaper than others when things go wrong because he voted tinubu?Has Tinubu ever spoken up in defence of the Yorubas or the general masses during the eight years of Buhari rule. Na now he know say fuel scarcity dey because he wan win election. You better Get sense and vote Wisely?
No one was speaking to you. Are you his dog? He replied me already. Run along

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by Nobody: 12:59am On Feb 02, 2023
Deepfeel:

Let you go where pls ?
Out of evil country Nigeria
Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by Deepfeel(m): 1:00am On Feb 02, 2023
Putinofrussia:

The imp is an impostor.
He's an imposter cause he doesn't like Yoruba people?

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by MaliCampus: 1:02am On Feb 02, 2023
ogunprince18:

No one was speaking to you. Are you his dog? He replied me already. Run along
Dumb tribalist.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by Nobody: 1:02am On Feb 02, 2023
MaliCampus:
Dumb tribalist.
Nothing dumb about tribalism at all especially in Nigeria. A country where people sold other tribes as slaves. I’ll gladly be a tribalist and protect my own. Thanks
Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by Deepfeel(m): 1:03am On Feb 02, 2023
EngrKemp:

Imagine the arrogance.. saying nothing will happen..
Do u think u v the monopoly of violence?
Make ur point and leave the stupid arrogance.

If emeka ihedioha of imo, Uba of Anambra, diri of Bayelsa,okowaof delta,udom of akwa ibom and ayim of ebonyi voted for their brother Wike,atiku would v been a history.
So keep ur mouth shut.

How is wike a brother to these men you mentioned?

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by MaliCampus: 1:08am On Feb 02, 2023
ogunprince18:

Nothing dumb about tribalism at all especially in Nigeria.
Coward.You should be bold enough to post with your real account,why post with the account you just opened. Your reason for Supporting Tinubu is because he's ur tribes man.This are the kind of people politicians take advantage of,Educated illiterate.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) by Nobody: 1:14am On Feb 02, 2023
MaliCampus:
Coward.You should be bold enough to post with your real account,why post with the account you just opened. Your reason for Supporting Tinubu is because he's ur tribes man.This are the kind of people politicians take advantage of,Educated illiterate.
And even if I was? So? What exactly are you crying about? Is the north supporting atiku because of competence? 😂 instead of fighting me why don’t you worry about your own

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Presidential Media Chat On Sunday 24th June At 7:00PM / My Take On Nnamdi Kalu's Problem. / Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate History (1972-2022)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.