Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,932 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:14 PM

Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo (51805 Views)

Pictures Of Lekki Deep Seaport / Gbemisola Saraki: Why Nigeria Is Linking Niger, Landlocked Countries With Rail / Lekki Deep Seaport Makes History, Receives First Cargo Vessel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by Lukuluku69(m): 7:30pm On Feb 01, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/lekki-deep-seaport-turns-new-bride-as-landlocked-countries-dump-cotonou-togo/

Lagosians, Lagosians, Lagosians!!!

Brace yourself for more stories of Goods Laden Containers sending some of you to the other side.

It also translate to more Revenue, so please be proactive and maintain, expand the Road Network.

Between I am a Lagosian myself.

4 Likes

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by pyyxxaro: 7:30pm On Feb 01, 2023
On his mandate we stand

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by ElSudani: 7:30pm On Feb 01, 2023
Ibadan to Kano section of the railway will really open up transportation to our northern neighboring countries.

8 Likes

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by spy24(m): 7:31pm On Feb 01, 2023
franchasng:
So Apapa that have been existing couldn't serve them, its the new commissioned uncompleted Lekki Deep seaport that they are now rushing despite the fact that its privately owned and will cost more shocked

All these useless propaganda will never make Tinubu to win.

Tinubu is old and senile, he barely can walk on his own, he barely can understand things, yet you political criminals, treasury looters and jobbers want to hoodwink Nigerians into electing sick man as next President after a horrifying 8yrs of one old bigot called Buhari? E no go better for all of una walai talahi grin

Wetin I wan just talk 😂😂😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by Adebaba1(m): 7:31pm On Feb 01, 2023
jj
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by ElSudani: 7:32pm On Feb 01, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Brace yourself for more stories of Goods Laden Containers sending some of you to the other side.

It also translate to more Revenue, so please be proactive and maintain, expand the Road Network.

There's a reason government is investing in the rail networks. We need to expand our thinking beyond the norm.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by kingthreat(m): 7:32pm On Feb 01, 2023
Rexxie234:
Nigeria will improve more if we vote peter obi.

Its just sunday here!!!

Hurry and collect your PVC

Obi that built only beer factory as governor of Anambra abi?

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by iamme1234(m): 7:34pm On Feb 01, 2023
Rexxie234:

Its just sunday here!!!

Mr man Bleep and stop talking about this ur useless obi
We are talking about asiwaju
You talking about one useless baby boy who doesn't knows anything about politics

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by Lukuluku69(m): 7:34pm On Feb 01, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
Ibeju-lekki is now the new Lagos. Am proud to be the Son of the soil. Lagos is working.

Congrats Son of the soil but this development come with a Price o.

Are your Roads ready to handle the influx and more Vehicular Traffic on that Corridor?

Goods Laden Containers mingling with Cars, pedestrians, Keke and all sorts?

1 Like

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by Jones4190(m): 7:35pm On Feb 01, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
Ibeju-lekki is now the new Lagos. Am proud to be the Son of the soil. Lagos is working.
simple question, why should we vote him?
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 01, 2023
lansile:
Yet they want us to vote someone who will sell everything or someone who will convert everything to breweries in his daughter's name

Oga rest!

1 Like

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by twilliamx(m): 7:36pm On Feb 01, 2023
BAT. Man of vision

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by sukkot: 7:36pm On Feb 01, 2023
told yall under tinubu nigeria getting ready to be a superpower

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by Jsucre(m): 7:36pm On Feb 01, 2023
Rexxie234:

Its just sunday here!!!

na so dey sell Buhari for us.

10 Likes

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by Gozac: 7:37pm On Feb 01, 2023
Atiku is the next president of Nigeria, mark my words today

1 Like

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by iwaeda: 7:37pm On Feb 01, 2023

1 Like

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by iwaeda: 7:38pm On Feb 01, 2023
Gozac:
Confirmed by God's grace! grin grin grin grin
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by Lukuluku69(m): 7:38pm On Feb 01, 2023
ElSudani:

There's a reason government is investing in the rail networks. We need to expand our thinking beyond the norm.

I know because I live in this City. The Rail as far as I know is not to the Lekki Ports or I am missing something?

Perhaps and extension is on the Card but until then, the issues I raised need to be addressed.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by Issayuguda: 7:38pm On Feb 01, 2023
Good to see
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by shegra58: 7:38pm On Feb 01, 2023
franchasng:
So Apapa that have been existing couldn't serve them, its the new commissioned uncompleted Lekki Deep seaport that they are now rushing despite the fact that its privately owned and will cost more shocked

Tinubu is old and senile, he barely can walk on his own, he barely can understand things, yet you political criminals, treasury looters and jobbers want to hoodwink Nigerians into electing sick man as next President after a horrifying 8yrs of one old bigot called Buhari? E no go better for all of una walai talahi grin
you no go die if u appreciate good thing for once
Swear you don't wish this could be Anambra

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by ElSudani: 7:38pm On Feb 01, 2023
franchasng:

So, Lekki seaport is uncompleted? The man you are campaigning for couldn't build any enduring structure throughout his wasted eight years in Anambra.
Obi is not going to win anyway, zombidients are just wasting their time.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by Gozac: 7:38pm On Feb 01, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Lekki axis will turn to another Apapa very soon

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by gigabyte13: 7:38pm On Feb 01, 2023
I just came here to read the comments
Of children of hate and perdition..
Enemies of prosperity and progress...
People wey sabi develop others, while dey remain undeveloped.....
What ya say......?!!!

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by Injera(f): 7:39pm On Feb 01, 2023
Gozac:
I agree with you as I watch the high level betrayal going on in the north. On Tinubus mandate I stand gidigba!

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by ElSudani: 7:40pm On Feb 01, 2023
Lukuluku69:

I know because I live in this City. The Rail as far as I know is not to the Lekki Ports or I am missing something?

Perhaps and extension is on the Card but until then, the issues I raised need to be addressed.

Then you are not following the news. There's a plan to link the port with the rail networks. This has already been approved by the FG.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 01, 2023
Uncle FreeStuffsNG, I see what you did there!

The entire nairaland frontpage content for today has basically been dedicated to bashing APC and your Master. So you just had to go dig up something to try and spice up your master's image a wee bit... cheesy

You're trying, I must confess. You and Lhordspy are doing well! It's not easy defending and trying to sell the image of an obvious calamity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by Adakintroy: 7:41pm On Feb 01, 2023
You have several deep sea port. , you want to include refinery all in Lagos. Yoruba's. You people are scarily greedy sha.

Why is the government not trying to spread out this things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 01, 2023

1 Like

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 01, 2023
News that turns the stomachs of IPOBians. It is going to be nightmares for them tonight.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by papaa4: 7:44pm On Feb 01, 2023
If dey want our seaport to be booming, dey should reduce custom fees. You will see what will happened in next 2 or 3 months
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by BreakingNews21: 7:44pm On Feb 01, 2023
Sai Baba.... 8 yrs of very tangible progress (For the masses!) vs 16 yrs of zero progress. 😉

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kidnapped Students: Aisha Yesufu Reminds El-Rufai Of Chibok Girls Tweet At GEJ / Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments / Remi Tinubu's Visit: Governor Adeleke's Wives Clash Over Who First Lady Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.