Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:20 AM

Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo (51807 Views)

Pictures Of Lekki Deep Seaport / Gbemisola Saraki: Why Nigeria Is Linking Niger, Landlocked Countries With Rail / Lekki Deep Seaport Makes History, Receives First Cargo Vessel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by Pinito: 9:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
franchasng:
Hahahahaha, Eko Oni baje ke, how many houses, businesses and investments do you have in Lagos? grin

Even some Abokis working with customs that just arrived Lagos in a trailer some months back boast of more wealth and investments in Lagos than you Lateef from Ikirun claiming Eko Oni baaje cheesy

Lagos oni baaje is not for poor agberos and political urchins like you, it is for seasoned investors and business owners like us shocked

Elon Musk wasn't born in USA, he was born in South Africa and grew up/schooled in Canada, he arrived US as a graduate looking for opportunities, but today he is richest man on earth, richer than those people born Americans that will claim to be American indigenes.

So being a Yoruba does not make Lagos favor you more, you better wake up and vote wisely.

Stop supporting criminals like Tinubu, stop supporting evil
And stop supporting a fraudster,olosho claiming to be virgin and a liar

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by 12inchess: 9:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
franchasng:
Hahahahaha, Eko Oni baje ke, how many houses, businesses and investments do you have in Lagos? grin

Even some Abokis working with customs that just arrived Lagos in a trailer some months back boast of more wealth and investments in Lagos than you Lateef from Ikirun claiming Eko Oni baaje cheesy

Lagos oni baaje is not for poor agberos and political urchins like you, it is for seasoned investors and business owners like us shocked

Elon Musk wasn't born in USA, he was born in South Africa and grew up/schooled in Canada, he arrived US as a graduate looking for opportunities, but today he is richest man on earth, richer than those people born Americans that will claim to be American indigenes.

So being a Yoruba does not make Lagos favor you more, you better wake up and vote wisely.

Stop supporting criminals like Tinubu, stop supporting evil
I know you want to make Lagos Anambra or Imo by fire by force but it won't work. You're a tenant in Lagos just like your Lord and Savior Peter Obi was for years. Lagos belongs to us Yorubas whether you like it or not. I know you can't do without talking about Lagos and Yoruba. Only trees that bare fruits are thrown stones. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by onysreal(m): 9:23pm On Feb 01, 2023
Lagos is working.

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by Bovis(m): 9:23pm On Feb 01, 2023
Rexxie234:
Nigeria will improve more if we vote peter obi.

Its just sunday here!!!

Hurry and collect your PVC

Obi is a failure. He failed in Anambra, failed with APGA, PDP and will finally fail with Labour

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by Espelbengz(m): 9:23pm On Feb 01, 2023
Shut up pikin!

franchasng:
So Apapa that have been existing couldn't serve them, its the new commissioned uncompleted Lekki Deep seaport that they are now rushing despite the fact that its privately owned and will cost more shocked

All these useless propaganda will never make Tinubu to win.

Tinubu is old and senile, he barely can walk on his own, he barely can understand things, yet you political criminals, treasury looters and jobbers want to hoodwink Nigerians into electing a known Lagos state treasury looter of 23yrs who is not even strong mentally and physically as next President after a horrifying 8yrs of one old bigot called Buhari? E no go better for all of una walai talahi grin

1 Like

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by 12inchess: 9:24pm On Feb 01, 2023
Theoarhics:

Tinubu of lagos then is not the same Tinubu if now . There is drastic change now. Ronaldo of 7 years ago is not the same Ronaldo on the pitch now. If u play him with Mpape he wont be able to catch up. Tinubu's time has gone.
Peter Obi's time never came cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by Solofresh2: 9:24pm On Feb 01, 2023
sukkot:
also these illuminated powers have to reduce the vibration of the planet by putting everybody into spiritual sleep and getting people to be demonised and so they use these celebrities to destroy and corrupt the world population. As a celebrity once you agree to that contract you have sold your soul and hence you become more damaged because there is retribution for every soul you have destroyed with your music etc. This why rappers get killed all the time. It retribution from GOD for all the souls they destroyed and corrupted with their music and so as a celebrity you are put in a position to redeem yourself from this past life karma by rejecting any offers that would make you corrupt souls but the question is can you turn down 50 million dollars because you don’t want to corrupt souls ? It’s a tough one
I bet no one will turn down such offer
Not even Elon Musk grin
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by sukkot: 9:27pm On Feb 01, 2023
Solofresh2:
I bet no one will turn down such offer
Not even Elon Musk grin
many have. Talented artists who just disappear and fall off the radar . Like jaheim etc

1 Like

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by Mccullum: 9:27pm On Feb 01, 2023
May God give the man behind this success story of Lekki Seaports the presidential sit of Nigeria,

4 Likes

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by franchasng: 9:28pm On Feb 01, 2023
12inchess:

I know you want to make Lagos Anambra or Imo by fire by force but it won't work. You're a tenant in Lagos just like your Lord and Savior Peter Obi was for years. Lagos belongs to us Yorubas whether you like it or not. I know you can't do without talking about Lagos and Yoruba. Only trees that bare fruits are thrown stones. grin
My brother go and face your hustle oh leave Omo Yoruba le me lol it won't help you oh. Tinubu is hustling for his usual loot and for the welfare of his kids not for Yorubas.

I am Igbo but when Sanwo-Olu first came in and called meeting of business owners, entrepreneurs and stakeholders, you weren't invited but I was invited with so many other successful Igbos and none Yorubas. We all sat down with Sanwo-Olu and also shook hands at the end of the meeting, you a Yoruba man abi boy weren't invited cos u are still struggling to stand and being a Yoruba boy living in Lagos didn't qualify you to attend such meeting.

My point is, you Yoruba youths should wake up, stop allowing Tinubu to be deceiving you all, he is using you guys to enrich himself and family while forming Omoluabi kiniko.

Awolowo did free education for all Yorubas to educate Yorubas for good, what has Tinubu done for the Yoruba youths since 1999 he monopolized Lagos and milking Lagos state dry using his puppet Lagos administrators u call Governors?. Make una wake up oh shocked
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by gentiles(m): 9:30pm On Feb 01, 2023
12inchess:

shameless man! how does lagos belong to Yorubas? attachee by force tribe
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by norriswood(m): 9:30pm On Feb 01, 2023
franchasng:
So Apapa that have been existing couldn't serve them, its the new commissioned uncompleted Lekki Deep seaport that they are now rushing despite the fact that its privately owned and will cost more shocked..Tinubu matter will kill u nd ur household

Tinubu is old and senile, he barely can walk on his own, he barely can understand things, yet you political criminals, treasury looters and jobbers want to hoodwink Nigerians into electing a known Lagos state treasury looter of 23yrs who is not even strong mentally and physically as next President after a horrifying 8yrs of one old bigot called Buhari? E no go better for all of una walai talahi grin
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by Voiceofthestree: 9:37pm On Feb 01, 2023
ogunprince18:

that coward even call himself oduduwa. these people are so deeply jealous of yorubas. Jealousy kills

Shut up odeeeee
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by Solofresh2: 9:37pm On Feb 01, 2023
sukkot:
many have. Talented artists who just disappear and fall off the radar . Like jaheim etc
This life ehn he get as he be sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by 12inchess: 9:39pm On Feb 01, 2023
franchasng:
My brother go and face your hustle oh leave Omo Yoruba le me lol it won't help you oh. Tinubu is hustling for his usual loot and for the welfare of his kids not for Yorubas.

I am Igbo but when Sanwo-Olu first came in and called meeting of business owners, entrepreneurs and stakeholders, you weren't invited but I was invited with so many other successful Igbos and none Yorubas. We all sat down with Sanwo-Olu and also shook hands at the end of the meeting, you a Yoruba man abi boy weren't invited cos u are still struggling to stand and being a Yoruba boy living in Lagos didn't qualify you to attend such meeting.

My point is, you Yoruba youths should wake up, stop allowing Tinubu to be deceiving you all, he is using you guys to enrich himself and family while forming Omoluabi kiniko.

Awolowo did free education for all Yorubas to educate Yorubas for good, what has Tinubu done for the Yoruba youths since 1999 he monopolized Lagos and milking Lagos state dry using his puppet Lagos administrators u call Governors?. Make una wake up oh shocked
If you like shake hands with Elon Musk or Bill Gates. I don't care. I'm doing well in my own right so make u no come here dey cap and be using hand shake with Sanwo-Olu Buga me. As far as am concerned Sanwo-Olu is an underperformer too. You seem to be contradicting yourself because you're using handshake with Sanwo-Olu to hype yourself up and Sanwo-Olu is Tinubu's boy. If you're not happy with the opportunities that Lagos is providing you, then why are you there. Why not go back to the East. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by 12inchess: 9:40pm On Feb 01, 2023
gentiles:

shameless man! how does lagos belong to Yorubas? attachee by force tribe
Actually it belongs to Iboland. Are you happy now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by newnigerdelta00: 9:44pm On Feb 01, 2023
Rexxie234:
Nigeria will improve more if we vote peter obi.

Its just sunday here!!!

Hurry and collect your PVC

You are very stupid,is there no water way's in Anambra state why your foolish Peter obi nor develop am for he 8years of rule.... some times owner way never fit develop owner bed room go day spill rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by Voiceofthestree: 9:46pm On Feb 01, 2023
12inchess:

See this one just whining like someone that is drunk from beer from Peter Obi's constructed brewery. How many ports did Peter Obi build inside your land locked Anambra. Someone posted pictures of Peter Obi's achievement as Governor or Anambra. I swear I wanted to weep. We don't deal with such mediocrity in Lagos. Eko o ni baje ooo. O baje ti. Ilu ogbon

Are you a Lagosian doesn’t your father I mean does your great great grand father own or have a land in Lagos ki no oruko agbole yin Omo ale to fi owo osi Juwe ile baba yee awon oloriburuku oponu aye rada rada we typically lagosian will never vote Tinubu ( Afenifere we stand with awon we’re oko go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by franchasng: 9:48pm On Feb 01, 2023
12inchess:

If you like shake hands with Elon Musk or Bill Gates. I don't care. I'm doing well in my own right so make u no come here dey cap and be using hand shake with Sanwo-Olu Buga me. As far as am concerned Sanwo-Olu is an underperformer too. You seem to be contradicting yourself because you're using handshake with Sanwo-Olu to hype yourself up and Sanwo-Olu is Tinubu's boy. If you're not happy with the opportunities that Lagos is providing you, then why are you there. Why not go back to the East. angry
Elon Musk doesn't support Joe Biden and his administration even though he became a billionaire via the opportunities in US, so boy go and face your hustle, leave Omo Yoruba le me it wont help you. Tinubu is doing his hustle while fooling Yoruba urchins like you into thinking he is contesting for Yoruba interest.

The trillions Tinubu have stolen in Lagos is enough to turn the whole Yoruba states into a small London, did he do it? Is it Nigeria's Presidency that will do him?

Do you know what it means for one man to be completely in charge of Lagos for 23yrs, you think its moimoi? Being Nigeria's President for 16yrs wont give Tinubu half of the wealth he has looted in Lagos from 1999 to date.

Stop allowing yourselves to be fooled by a criminal drug Lord who used ill gotten wealth to be buying hungry loyalists up and down.

Tinubu olule pi cheesy
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by gentiles(m): 9:55pm On Feb 01, 2023
12inchess:

Actually it belongs to Iboland. Are you happy now?
whether you like it or not, Tinubu is the last line of defence for lagos, immediately Tinubu dies, lagos will fall into the hands of igbos. They will de-yorubanise lagos in less than a decade. igbos will definitely conquer lagos the same way fulanis conquer ilorin, it is a matter of time
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 01, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/lekki-deep-seaport-turns-new-bride-as-landlocked-countries-dump-cotonou-togo/

All these because Tinubu is thinking right. The funniest thing is that my Igbo brothers including PeTeRu will make use of this port more than even the south westerners. Fact!

1 Like

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by Midastorch(m): 9:57pm On Feb 01, 2023
Missgeraldine:

It's either Obi wins the presidency or power goes back to the north...no two ways about it.

Only yoruba Muslims vote cannot even see tifnubu pass 7th position grin

It's either Tinubu wins or power goes to the North, no Nyamuri will smell Aso Rock in the next 50 years... Rather it goes to South South boys... They are more intelligent and preferable than MkpuMmili bastards...
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by ModCaller: 9:58pm On Feb 01, 2023
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by ModCaller: 9:58pm On Feb 01, 2023
The traffic conditions in Lagos alone is what makes people use neighbouring countries. The corruption is another topic entirely. That problem is not solved. These are Nigerian problems

Good luck avoiding extra charges due to delay in clearing your container.
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by 12inchess: 9:59pm On Feb 01, 2023
franchasng:
Elon Musk doesn't support Joe Biden and his administration even though he became a billionaire via the opportunities in US, so boy go and face your hustle, leave Omo Yoruba le me it wont help you. Tinubu is doing his hustle while fooling Yoruba urchins like you into thinking he is contesting for Yoruba interest.

The trillions Tinubu have stolen in Lagos is enough to turn the whole Yoruba states into a small London, did he do it? Is it Nigeria's Presidency that will do him?

Do you know what it means for one man to be completely in charge of Lagos for 23yrs, you think its moimoi? Being Nigeria's President for 16yrs wont give Tinubu half of the wealth he has looted in Lagos from 1999 to date.

Stop allowing yourselves to be fooled by a criminal drug Lord who used ill gotten wealth to be buying hungry loyalists up and down.

Tinubu olule pi cheesy
Which one did Peter Obi do. Someone that cannot point to any achievement except a god forsaken brewery. "They have no track record" Tinubu is stealing money. He is corrupt bla bla blu. Out of all the useless governors that Nigeria has had he is one of the few that we can point at his achievements. Which one did Peter Obi achieve?
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by PropertyScout(m): 10:00pm On Feb 01, 2023
This is a big win for Nigeria.
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by 12inchess: 10:00pm On Feb 01, 2023
Voiceofthestree:

Are you a Lagosian doesn’t your father I mean does your great great grand father own or have a land in Lagos ki no oruko agbole yin Omo ale to fi owo osi Juwe ile baba yee awon oloriburuku oponu aye rada rada we typically lagosian will never vote Tinubu ( Afenifere we stand with awon we’re oko go
I should post my personal info in public? Try again.
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by Missgeraldine(f): 10:05pm On Feb 01, 2023
Midastorch:

It's either Tinubu wins or power goes to the North, no Nyamuri will smell Aso Rock in the next 50 years... Rather it goes to South South boys... They are more intelligent and preferable than MkpuMmili bastards...

Yes oo, north 2023
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by Missgeraldine(f): 10:06pm On Feb 01, 2023
12inchess:

I should post my personal info in public? Try again.

Who knows you?? See this ogbomoso boy sleeping under oshodi bridge🤣
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by UmbrateethO4: 10:07pm On Feb 01, 2023
FuckTheMod:
angry
Bastard robber
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by reddingtonblack: 10:08pm On Feb 01, 2023
franchasng:
So Apapa that have been existing couldn't serve them, its the new commissioned uncompleted Lekki Deep seaport that they are now rushing despite the fact that its privately owned and will cost more shocked

Why not try to market you own candidate tew, with the high rate of Inflation maybe Nigerians will someday be drinking only Hero beer, a legacy peter obi left for good people of Anambra 🤣🤣

Hate go just make you jump inside lagoon one day
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by 12inchess: 10:10pm On Feb 01, 2023
Missgeraldine:

Who knows you?? See this ogbomoso boy sleeping under oshodi bridge🤣
okay. Is that all youve got or you've got nothing more? I'm not here for anonymous insults with anonymous people on nairaland. I really can't be bothered. You don't know me and I don't know you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kidnapped Students: Aisha Yesufu Reminds El-Rufai Of Chibok Girls Tweet At GEJ / Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments / Nigerian Navy Officers Training In The Desert (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.