Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,349 members, 7,860,909 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:37 PM

Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo (51804 Views)

Pictures Of Lekki Deep Seaport / Gbemisola Saraki: Why Nigeria Is Linking Niger, Landlocked Countries With Rail / Lekki Deep Seaport Makes History, Receives First Cargo Vessel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by Voiceofthestree: 10:10pm On Feb 01, 2023
12inchess:

I should post my personal info in public? Try again.

Omo ale a fi owo osi juwe ile baba re.I am a typical Lagosian I am Awori from Iga Asogbon Lagos island. You nah be no Lagosian you nah papa no get house for Lagos nah tenant house you nah deh you nah go still deh talk trash we way we own Lagos we no deh make month at all nah you nah way be visitor abi because you nah papa born U nah for rent house you nah go deh claim Lagos.... mention your family name if you are a real Lagosian omo ale

1 Like

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by Missgeraldine(f): 10:13pm On Feb 01, 2023
12inchess:
okay. Is that all youve got or you've got nothing more? I'm not here for anonymous insults with anonymous people on nairaland. I really can't be bothered. You don't know me and I don't know you.

Na you sabi.
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by adedayoa2(f): 10:15pm On Feb 01, 2023
Buddha3:

Oga rest!
na Obi supporters dey always use this word "rest" o. I don notice them well well

1 Like

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by Acedude: 10:16pm On Feb 01, 2023
Rexxie234:
Nigeria will improve more if we vote peter obi.

Its just sunday here!!!

Hurry and collect your PVC

Mehn Bleep off with this Obi rants Mehn. Damn!
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by Voiceofthestree: 10:16pm On Feb 01, 2023
12inchess:

I should post my personal info in public? Try again.

Tinubu is not a Lagosian. Nigerians are currently the most frustrated people on earth currently due to APC bad Governance still yet one old monk from iragbiji still want to be president Thunder go fire all Tinubu supporters
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by Ruthless70: 10:16pm On Feb 01, 2023
odduduwa:
see ekiti bit claiming Lagos

Anambra boy is entitled anywhere in Igbo...land...

Any Yoruba man his automatic share holders in Lagos.

If we split today, will you tell Ekiti man to go to his Village...any Yoruba person is automatically Lagos boy

4 Likes

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 01, 2023
adedayoa2:
na Obi supporters dey always use this word "rest" o. I don notice them well well

Na you fine like that?
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by newnigerdelta00: 10:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
Ibeju-lekki is now the new Lagos. Am proud to be the Son of the soil. Lagos is working.

Why is Anambra state not working
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by 12inchess: 10:23pm On Feb 01, 2023
Voiceofthestree:

Omo ale a fi owo osi juwe ile baba re.I am a typical Lagosian I am Awori from Iga Asogbon Lagos island. You nah be no Lagosian you nah papa no get house for Lagos nah tenant house you nah deh you nah go still deh talk trash we way we own Lagos we no deh make month at all nah you nah way be visitor abi because you nah papa born U nah for rent house you nah go deh claim Lagos.... mention your family name if you are a real Lagosian omo ale
Ipaja Ayobo. But I won't mention my family name. Thank you.
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by DOM7: 10:23pm On Feb 01, 2023
NEWS
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by 12inchess: 10:25pm On Feb 01, 2023
Voiceofthestree:

Tinubu is not a Lagosian. Nigerians are currently the most frustrated people on earth currently due to APC bad Governance still yet one old monk from iragbiji still want to be president Thunder go fire all Tinubu supporters
You don't have to be a Lagosian to be a Lagosian. If you don't gerrit then forget about it. Even if he is from Iragbiji or whatever you want to call it. We have accepted him Lagos as the Jagaban of Africa. grin
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by Bluntemperor: 10:28pm On Feb 01, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Congrats Son of the soil but this development come with a Price o.
Are your Roads ready to handle the influx and more Vehicular Traffic on that Corridor?
Goods Laden Containers mingling with Cars, pedestrians, Keke and all sorts?

You sound sensible as a business man!
-Is it the recently commissioned 18.5Km Road network that will handle the large businesses around that Lekki,with the Dangote Refineries Oil about to take shape?
The Lagos State Government should brace up for more influxes of businesses and take pro-active decisions on the Light-Rail and Six - lane Road Expansion that will take care of these huge-movements,so that we are not back to Pre- Apapa Wharf Era!
Extension should also include Intra- City Rail to Epe- Ijebu-Ode -Corridors to remove any hitches!
God bless Lagos State!
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by Danisaint112(m): 10:39pm On Feb 01, 2023
YungMillionaire:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Lagos looking like heaven, Obi's Anambra and Atiku's Adamawa looking like hell. Follow who know road. On your mandate we stand!

Show me a place that looks this in your shitty state and I would bless you tonight.

FYI this is Peter Obi urbanized Anambra state. Onitsha to be precise. Okpo 🙄

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by ZombieSlayer1: 10:40pm On Feb 01, 2023
alobright17:

You’re sounding like a mental patient. Such a pathetic creature.
he's actually right though
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by Popsmoke2: 10:40pm On Feb 01, 2023
Danisaint112:

Show me a place that looks this in your shitty state and I would bless you tonight.

FYI this is Peter Obi urbanized Anambra state. Onitsha to be precise. Okpo 🙄
NWA nna your brother needs your blessings tonight abeg.
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by iwaeda: 10:41pm On Feb 01, 2023
Pinito:
can't you read

You are blind. grin grin angry grin
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by Popsmoke2: 10:41pm On Feb 01, 2023
newnigerdelta00:

Why is Anambra state not working
wllie is working
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by Lukuluku69(m): 10:43pm On Feb 01, 2023
Bluntemperor:

You sound sensible as a business man!
-Is it the recently commissioned 18.5Km Road network that will handle the large businesses around that Lekki,with the Dangote Refineries Oil about to take shape?
The Lagos State Government should brace up for more influxes of businesses and take pro-active decisions on the Light-Rail and Six - lane Road Expansion that will take care of these huge-movements,so that we are not back to Pre- Apapa Wharf Era!
Extension should also include Intra- City Rail to Epe- Ijebu-Ode -Corridors to remove any hitches!
God bless Lagos State!

I know LASG will surely do a lot on that Corridor in the coming years but my fear and suspicion lies in the fact the needed expansion and extension of both the road network as well as the Rail won't come soon enough. The Port would have commenced operation while making do with existing infrastructures while the expansion and extension will be done at a later date.

Dangote Refinery is coming soon and I learnt Alhaji doesn't trust the Pipelines! In fact, the Trucks will soon be arriving!

I want all these, believe me I do. I am only pointing out what I will call the outstandings for effective take off and minimal outcry from the populace.

May God bless Nigeria

May God bless Lagos State.
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by Voiceofthestree: 10:49pm On Feb 01, 2023
12inchess:

You don't have to be a Lagosian to be a Lagosian. If you don't gerrit then forget about it. Even if he is from Iragbiji or whatever you want to call it. We have accepted him Lagos as the Jagaban of Africa. grin

Odeeeeeee you Omo ale jatijati atoko waa baleje
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by Voiceofthestree: 10:55pm On Feb 01, 2023
12inchess:

Ipaja Ayobo. But I won't mention my family name. Thank you.

Weere Ipaja Ayobo and you deh call yourself a lagosian ipaja ayobo oko awon milero I know the family that owns Ayobo they sold all the land their it was a farm guy you be Omo alee Only two people own Lagos Aworis and Epe who are Olofin you are a bastard you are never a lagosian argue with your keyboard?. Nah we get Eyo laaba ekun nah we get Egun bamgbose if your family doesn’t have agboole ( iga ) you are a bastard on Lagos soil
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by Resonance2019: 10:57pm On Feb 01, 2023
OkoroBufo:

Your father sold gala on the traffic along Apapa port, you grew up to continue where your father stopped. Your children are the next in line to occupy the traffic along Lekki seaport to sell gala to those that will come there for business. The more you hate, the more your children continue to sell gala in traffic.

-Okoro bufo
you sound so heartless and dangerous.You sound so pained.Easy pls.
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by Pinito: 10:59pm On Feb 01, 2023
iwaeda:

You are blind. grin grin angry grin
grin
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 01, 2023
gentiles:

whether you like it or not, Tinubu is the last line of defence for lagos, immediately Tinubu dies, lagos will fall into the hands of igbos. They will de-yorubanise lagos in less than a decade. igbos will definitely conquer lagos the same way fulanis conquer ilorin, it is a matter of time
LOL! Have you actually been to Lagos?
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by BloomingDale(f): 11:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
sukkot:
well she is a destroyed person you can see from her lifestyle and choices. First was always getting beaten by Chris brown and now a baby mama for a rapper. But she does kick some esoteric stuff in her music

She is worth billions. Maybe she just needs children and not a husband , that will take half her worth in the case of a divorce. Rich people don’t reason like poor people.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by Laple0541(m): 11:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
odduduwa:
see ekiti bit claiming Lagos

Even if Ekiti claims Lagos, Ekiti is a Yoruba land and the Yorubas again I stressed THE YORUBAS OWNS LAGOS. Unlike your ancestors that came to Lagos with polybags but claim ownership to Lagos. Oro lafi ma leyin kuro leko last last.
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by Voiceofthestree: 11:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
12inchess:

Mugu

1 Like

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by optimusprime2(m): 11:28pm On Feb 01, 2023
YungMillionaire:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Lagos looking like heaven, Obi's Anambra and Atiku's Adamawa looking like hell. Follow who know road. On your mandate we stand!
You mean Jakande's Lagos looking like heaven.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by 12inchess: 11:34pm On Feb 01, 2023
Voiceofthestree:

Weere Ipaja Ayobo and you deh call yourself a lagosian ipaja ayobo oko awon milero I know the family that owns Ayobo they sold all the land their it was a farm guy you be Omo alee Only two people own Lagos Aworis and Epe who are Olofin you are a bastard you are never a lagosian argue with your keyboard?. Nah we get Eyo laaba ekun nah we get Egun bamgbose if your family doesn’t have agboole ( iga ) you are a bastard on Lagos soil
Okay. So what should I do about this. You have left the main argument and resulted into cheap insults. You're beginning to sound incoherent.
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by 12inchess: 11:35pm On Feb 01, 2023
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by Jogs1900: 1:44am On Feb 02, 2023
Okiton:
wink
omu our oyel make una come see where una oil money de goooooo

it must interest una to know that all oil companies operating in the Niger delta region are paying taxes to Lagos state government, they as well recruit from there. the likes of Exxon Mobil, Total Energies, Chevron, Addax Oil and Agip companies of are busy exploring oil in the south are paying their taxes to Lagos state government. they damage your lungs, land and waterways with toxic chemicals, leave you living in penury in slum and all you busy saying is our oyel, brothers and sisters receive sense now and stop supporting evil people and worst government who had taken you thousand kilometers backward. vote Labour Party, vote OBI DATTI to redeem your soul from impending doom catalyze by the terrorist behind by the emiloko evil FULANI agenda. Bear in mind that one of the presidential contestants is mad asin mad ooooooo, so when voting vote wisely
Mention the taxes oil companies in Lagos are paying to Lagos state government.
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by amuwo1980: 2:05am On Feb 02, 2023
Good development
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by amuwo1980: 2:06am On Feb 02, 2023
Laple0541:

Even if Ekiti claims Lagos, Ekiti is a Yoruba land and the Yorubas again I stressed THE YORUBAS OWNS LAGOS. Unlike your ancestors that came to Lagos with polybags but claim ownership to Lagos. Oro lafi ma leyin kuro leko last last.
Lagos belongs to all Nigerians like the crude oil used in developing it and we will piss and shit in it randomly as Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria / Kidnapped Students: Aisha Yesufu Reminds El-Rufai Of Chibok Girls Tweet At GEJ / Remi Tinubu's Visit: Governor Adeleke's Wives Clash Over Who First Lady Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.