Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,577 members, 7,861,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:25 PM

Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust (36169 Views)

Cracks Widen Among G-5 Governors Over Choice Of Presidential Candidate / Shettima: APC Cracks Widen - Sunnewsonline.com / APC Cracks Widen, Tinubu, Governors Lock Horns As Court Suspends Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust by Lionnation: 1:36pm On Feb 02, 2023
After listening to ikenga ugochinyere s esposure of hope uzodinma today, it is now very clearer to say that APC is using Asari Dokubos gang to cause havoc in the entire south east especially imo state where they have upper hand, and they will tell the media to label theur activities as unknkwn gunmen
or esn members.

Hope uzodinma and asari Dokubo is supporting bola tinubu of APC, the the esposure ikenga ugochinyere made last December on how hope and his men wants to rig election in imo state and Nigeria at large, they now want him eliminated

Ndi Igbo saa nu Anya, Asari Dokubo has a contract from this government to be killing our people, reason why he cannot be arrested after showcasing his gunmen with arms
Re: Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust by UncommonLogic: 1:36pm On Feb 02, 2023
Malory:
Tinubu's imminent disgrace will be catastrophic.

Your disappointment will be EPIC. Pls stay away from Lagos lagoon.
Re: Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:37pm On Feb 02, 2023
So will that make my sympathetic to Tinubu. angry
Only fools will offer such sympathy.
Re: Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust by Tinubuadvocate: 1:37pm On Feb 02, 2023
Southwest conver the whole of southern Nigeria southwest is the face of southern Nigeria so you eboes should understand that.
Akwaokukuo:

It is either Peter Obi or Atiku, Tinubu will not win.
The SE, NC and NE has never produced presidency under the democratic setting.
So the incoming president should either be from them or Nigeria scatters even the more.
Re: Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust by Tinubuadvocate: 1:38pm On Feb 02, 2023
I'm not sure if you have sense at all.
23jerryking:
Is Buhari on ballot? Do you want a sitting president to start going about campaigning for one old man who had been deceived and controlled by his greed and desperation to be something he's not meant to be?
Re: Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust by ajepako(f): 1:39pm On Feb 02, 2023
iwaeda:

Win ni Iragbiji. grin grin grin grin

You just dey give me joy with your trolling Alaye cheesy cheesy

Waa gbayi jare omoluabi cheesy
Re: Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust by shantti(m): 1:39pm On Feb 02, 2023
MrEverest:
I expect it to continue widening until Tinubu falls inside. One man can't put an entire country in jeopardy.

Buhari should jail Tinubu and nothing will happen!

grin grin grin bro calm down, haba

1 Like

Re: Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust by igbosarejews(m): 1:41pm On Feb 02, 2023
drlateef:

You will be the loser, Tinubu will win. He is on the side of truth.
You're a disgràce and wàste to oxygen.
Tinupu on the side of which truth. Màd îdîots everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust by jahsharon: 1:42pm On Feb 02, 2023
There has always been cracks, but Emilokan Tinubu the Jagaban Borgu City Boy Extraordinaire always summounts the cracks
Re: Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust by jahsharon: 1:42pm On Feb 02, 2023
igbosarejews:

You're a disgràce and wàste to oxygen.
Tinupu on the side of which truth. Màd îdîots everywhere

Why are you calling your parents names nah?
Re: Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust by Hydroxide(m): 1:43pm On Feb 02, 2023
drlateef:

Your hate will be your downfall.
tribalism kill you there. You're supporting Tinubu cos you're Yoruba. Weyrey with big dreams.
Re: Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust by FalseProphet1(m): 1:46pm On Feb 02, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
Buhari is a betrayal his betrayal started from when he say people should vote anyone they want. If Tinubu that made you a president say something like that will you be president of Nigeria today?

This useless lai Muhammed too trying to defend Buhari. However me believe that a northerner will not rule this country in 2023.

However, the Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, while reacting to El-Rufai’s statement, said officially, the government was not aware of anyone within the Presidential Villa engaging in such action.
Hahaha...I thought Igbos were the betrayals. You spent the whole of tinubu's presidential campaign insulting Igbos on Nairaland.

I'm glad you're beginning to realise who your true enemies are. Buhari is backing a northerner, his 12 million votes are going to the north. Next time you'll learn that spreading hatred about a particular tribe isn't the best campaign strategy.

This I have seen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust by ogatboy(m): 1:46pm On Feb 02, 2023
Like i say and will repeat, after February 25, Yoruba people must not abuse Buhari. Now they are singing his praise even when northerners are saying he failed, only Yoruba people are saying Buhari did well (ass licking). But please, after the elections, you guys must not insult Buhari.

Yoruba people are just about to learn that you do not do a deal with a desperate Fulani man when you are not at the fore front of the gains.
Igbo people will learn their own with Atiku then eyes will clear
Re: Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust by Alawode01(m): 1:47pm On Feb 02, 2023
Bad bell, enemies of wealth that will die in poverty.
Re: Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust by Goodlady(f): 1:47pm On Feb 02, 2023
Malory:
You don't even know if it's part of his winning strategy.
As in your Atiku goats ll bleat n cry after election
Re: Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust by Tinubuadvocate: 1:50pm On Feb 02, 2023
I'm not insulting igbo we have many genuine igbo but the one on Nairaland are ipob criminal .
FalseProphet1:

Hahaha...I thought Igbos were the betrayals. You spent the whole of tinubu's presidential campaign insulting Igbos on Nairaland.

I'm glad you're beginning to realise who your true enemies are. Buhari is backing a northerner, his 12 million votes are going to the north. Next time you'll learn that spreading hatred about a particular tribe isn't the best campaign strategy.

This I have seen.
Re: Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust by Ibrahimmufutau: 1:52pm On Feb 02, 2023
MrEverest:
I expect it to continue widening until Tinubu falls inside. One man can't put an entire country in jeopardy.

Buhari should jail TiAnubu and nothing will happen!
Are u in baba republic? Just for pmb to jail Tinubu without trial. Ur talking like a bloody morron , rember that we have constitution that governed us in this country. Ur haterel for Tinubu has no limit. Am not his fan eitherbutl let reason and common sence prevail in our lives.
Re: Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust by Akwaokukuo: 1:55pm On Feb 02, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
Southwest conver the whole of southern Nigeria southwest is the face of southern Nigeria so you eboes should understand that.
What more should I expect from an Urchin?
Una eyes go soon clear
cheesy grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust by ScamHunter: 2:02pm On Feb 02, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
Buhari is a betrayal his betrayal started from when he say people should vote anyone they want. If Tinubu that made you a president say something like that will you be president of Nigeria today?

This useless lai Muhammed too trying to defend Buhari. However me believe that a northerner will not rule this country in 2023.

However, the Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, while reacting to El-Rufai’s statement, said officially, the government was not aware of anyone within the Presidential Villa engaging in such action.

Time to repent and vote Obi. He's a southerner.

1 Like

Re: Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust by Malory: 2:04pm On Feb 02, 2023
obembet:

Atiku is coming
Shatap. Nigerians don't want the corrupt Cameroonian. Obi is our choice.
Re: Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust by 36STATES: 2:05pm On Feb 02, 2023
Those eight 40ft container of one thousand Naira note government seized from drug dealer Tinubu is having a serious effect on his campaign now. By God's grace that criminal will be stopped before he even started.

Hausa and Fulani na ya mate for Naija politics?
Re: Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust by Malory: 2:05pm On Feb 02, 2023
Goodlady:

You don't even know if it's part of his winning strategy.
As in your Atiku goats ll bleat n cry after election
Rubbish. Nigerians have chosen Obi.
Re: Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust by Malory: 2:06pm On Feb 02, 2023
UncommonLogic:

Your disappointment will be EPIC. Pls stay away from Lagos lagoon.
Shatap.
Re: Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust by 9jahotblog: 2:07pm On Feb 02, 2023
Tinubu will be defeated massively in the February 25th presidential poll
Re: Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust by gidyambi(m): 2:09pm On Feb 02, 2023
mbaboy:
We have prayed to God to bring Tinibu down cuz he doesnt mean well for Nigerians.....dont quote me u know the APC stalwart that made the statement
[color=#006600][/color]

Aregbesola

1 Like

Re: Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust by obembet(f): 2:17pm On Feb 02, 2023
Malory:
Shatap. Nigerians don't want the corrupt Cameroonian. Obi is our choice.

If Atiku is corrupt then obi is corrupt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust by UncommonLogic: 2:17pm On Feb 02, 2023
Malory:
Shatap.
Your dumbest MOFO retar@ded imb@cile village drunkard father.
Re: Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust by mechanics(m): 2:17pm On Feb 02, 2023
Mr Tinubu is just being desperate, Mr El-Rufai should mention names, so Nigerians can know them and interrogate them.
Re: Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust by Mandate2023: 2:20pm On Feb 02, 2023
Malory:

Ipigs 😂😂
Re: Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust by 00FFT00(m): 2:31pm On Feb 02, 2023
mach7:
Cabal or no Cabal, cracks or no cracks, it is.........#BAT2023 #FEBOLA23

On a secondary note, it is quite sad that Lai Muhammad said that Buhari is not backing anybody. At least it is known "unofficially" but to now state such as an official position of the government in a press conference smacks of political chicanery.

If President Buhari is indeed for free and fair elections and is not backing anybody, not even his own party's candidate who laboured with his resources and sweat to help him ascend the position that he occupies today, then he should resign from Chairmanship of the APC PCC.

That way, his neutrality will be visible to all and his aloofness discernible to all.

President Buhari's taciturn nature has made him susceptible to the false whispering of the so called Cabals who were never present when APC was labouring to get into power.

Come February 25th, everything go balance.

Stop crying oga.

Buhari never signed off on Tinubu's candidacy, and I believe he privately told him so. Tinubu purchased his party's nomination and publicly blackmailed Buhari into a veiled acquiescence.

No Nigerian alive today knows what a calamitous blunder it will amount to allow Tinubu anywhere near our treasury. Same Buhari sacked Fowler, a Tinubu appointee, why?.

Buhari is not with Tinubu, and Tinubu knows this much first hand. Buhari and his people up at the rock wants to save what is left of his now tattered reputation, and is signaling to Nigerians that Tinubu is the man they must never do business with. I am with Buhari on this.

Vote for Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed for a progressive, renewed hope in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust by sapele914(m): 2:32pm On Feb 02, 2023
FarahAideed:
Tinubu you have had a good run in this life and seems it's time to call it quits
You must have just returned from a suspension, after all your nonsense ipob talk?
Re: Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust by sapele914(m): 2:34pm On Feb 02, 2023
00FFT00:

Stop crying oga.

Buhari never signed off on Tinubu's candidacy, and I believe he privately told him so. Tinubu purchased his party's nomination and publicly blackmailed Buhari into a veiled acquiescence.

No Nigerian alive today knows what a calamitous blunder it will amount to allow Tinubu anywhere near our treasury. Same Buhari sacked Fowler, a Tinubu appointee, why?.

Buhari is not with Tinubu, and Tinubu knows this much first hand. Buhari and his people up at the rock wants to save what is left of his now tattered reputation, and is signaling to Nigerians that Tinubu is the man they must never do business with. I am with Buhari on this.

Vote for Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed for a progressive, renewed hope in Nigeria
After the elections you would realize how naive you are about politics in Nigeria.

I will not be surprised if it wasn’t them Jagaban & Co that tricked that Mumu Judas Peter Obi into running for I want to be President with waiver ticket?

Pdp is the biggest loser, that is why they have chosen purposely to ignore those their fellow runaway pdp members to the LP, Datti, Obi, Okupe & Company.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Addresses State House Staff (Photos) / FG Drags Anambra To Supreme Court, Slams N50bn Suit / PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.