Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,873 members, 7,848,550 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:36 AM

The Effect of Oloshos And Fuel Scarcity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Effect of Oloshos And Fuel Scarcity (1663 Views)

The Effect Of Colorado A.K.A Colos On The BRAIN / Which State Or City Has The Less Number Of Oloshos In Naija Apart From North / The Effect Of Zobo On Sperm Count - A Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Effect of Oloshos And Fuel Scarcity by SultanOfPuna: 12:02pm On Feb 02, 2023
Nepa hasn't brought light in 2 days for our area. Fuel sells at 500/litre
The only house that has been able to use generator na one olosho babe.

Everybody for my street dey complain.
Even professor my neighbor no dey on him generator like before
Only this girl just dey flex with light for her house.
She go on am from morning to afternoon. Uber go come pick her, she go come back for night come on her generator till around 12am to 2am.
If her generator off, she go refill am immediately come on am back.

Ahhhhhhh olosho work dey pay ooo
Us wey dey hustle legit work to on generator for 4 hours in a day go cost us 5k and nepa no dey bring light again.

5k for fuel everyday for 4 hours of light
But my Olosho neigbour dey on light for over 9 hours everyday.
Where she dey get this kind money cry
Omo this life is very rigorous

3 Likes

Re: The Effect of Oloshos And Fuel Scarcity by Khadeejahfodio: 12:09pm On Feb 02, 2023
Its how I actually got intrigued by the topic and thought to read it, not knowing its just a frustrated Nigerian vexing because him no fit enjoy life the way a babe dey enjoy life. Because how Olosho take affect fuel scarcity abeg?

SultanOfPuna:

She go on am from morning to afternoon. Uber go come pick her, she go come back for night come on her generator till around 12am to 2am.

Us wey dey hustle legit work to on generator for 4 hours in a day go cost us 5k and nepa no dey bring light again.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Effect of Oloshos And Fuel Scarcity by incandescentena: 12:15pm On Feb 02, 2023
Khadeejahfodio:
Its how I actually got intrigued by the topic and thought to read it, not knowing its just a frustrated Nigerian vexing because him no fit enjoy life the way a babe dey enjoy life. Because how Olosho take affect fuel scarcity abeg?

Lol....wait o.....e be like say dis Monika/comment above me na the same olosho wey the jobless Op dey gossip about...

1 Like

Re: The Effect of Oloshos And Fuel Scarcity by SultanOfPuna: 12:52pm On Feb 02, 2023
incandescentena:

Lol....wait o.....e be like say dis Monika/comment above me na the same olosho wey the jobless Op dey gossip about...
Olosho go always find way to justify her work
Re: The Effect of Oloshos And Fuel Scarcity by myyansh68(m): 12:59pm On Feb 02, 2023
Honestly most Men complaining about this will do it with no delay if vagina is throw to them.
Because I see nothing but envy, even those with the so-called legit jobs are still crying on the prostitute work.

4 Likes

Re: The Effect of Oloshos And Fuel Scarcity by incandescentena: 1:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
Olosho go always find way to justify her work
cheesy ObaofPuna
Re: The Effect of Oloshos And Fuel Scarcity by Blunttruth: 1:23pm On Feb 02, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

I bet you wish you could trade lives with her.

1 Like

Re: The Effect of Oloshos And Fuel Scarcity by SultanOfPuna: 1:30pm On Feb 02, 2023
Blunttruth:

I bet you wish you could trade lives with her.
Not at all
She might be enjoying now
Once STD kill her, I won't be there to envy her

1 Like

Re: The Effect of Oloshos And Fuel Scarcity by SultanOfPuna: 1:32pm On Feb 02, 2023
myyansh68:
Honestly most Men complaining about this will do it with no delay if vagina is throw to them.
Because I see nothing but envy, even those with the so-called legit jobs are still crying on the prostitute work.
Envy wetin?? you be mumu
Na her Sugar daddy dey give her money.
Without sugar daddy
She is just an okpo with smelling pussy
If there is anybody I should envy it is her sugar daddy not the useless olosho

1 Like

Re: The Effect of Oloshos And Fuel Scarcity by Generalwoodz(m): 1:52pm On Feb 02, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

Not at all

Lol. The enjoyments in her life might be permanent and in future may fucck her way up to greater heights. Enjoyments and good life in her life may never cease because the universe doesn't take commands from you.

Plus, STD might never kill her.

Plus another plus, nobody fuccking nos tommorow.

There's envy written everywhere on your face😂😂 You so envy the lavida loca

1 Like

Re: The Effect of Oloshos And Fuel Scarcity by myyansh68(m): 1:53pm On Feb 02, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

Envy wetin?? you be mumu
Na her Sugar daddy dey give her money.
Without sugar daddy
She is just an okpo with smelling pussy
If there is anybody I should envy it is her sugar daddy not the useless olosho
1,You aren't like the sugar daddy.
2, you are mad because you can't secure an individual with that type of wealth you wish for,but an olosho like you said did it .
And the sugar daddy is not complaining, so do yourself the favor by stopping beating up your body.

3 Likes

Re: The Effect of Oloshos And Fuel Scarcity by Mccallistas(m): 2:26pm On Feb 02, 2023
Amebo!

Gossiper!

Who tell you say na olosho work she dey do?

Even at, how e take affect you.

Can you use that way and describe your female relative
Re: The Effect of Oloshos And Fuel Scarcity by Blunttruth: 3:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

Not at all
So you admit that you envy her grin
Re: The Effect of Oloshos And Fuel Scarcity by Chasito(m): 3:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
grin cheesy una no go kill person with laugh.
Re: The Effect of Oloshos And Fuel Scarcity by Wisedove(m): 5:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
Those babes are making money. They now charge 10k overnight and still do short times too
Re: The Effect of Oloshos And Fuel Scarcity by purehustle101(m): 9:01pm On Feb 02, 2023
Babe wey i meet toast tell me say how much I go give her for short time say she no dey date.. I pity our men. We Doom
Re: The Effect of Oloshos And Fuel Scarcity by Dshocker(m): 9:30pm On Feb 02, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

Go and ask her the type of job she does.
Re: The Effect of Oloshos And Fuel Scarcity by WholeLottaDrip2(m): 9:34pm On Feb 02, 2023
Grown ass man pocket watching a female, what a shame.
Re: The Effect of Oloshos And Fuel Scarcity by WholeLottaDrip2(m): 9:36pm On Feb 02, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

Not at all
u a prolly be dead b4 her anyways

(1) (Reply)

An Unusual Experience I Had While Traveling / She Came To Visit Me And Made Annoyed What Should I Do Am Confused / Abusive Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.