Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

I Will Ensure Free And Fair Elections - Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Ensure Free And Fair Elections - Buhari (19648 Views)

Fayemi Urges Nigerians To Ensure Free And Credible Polls / We'll Ensure Free And Fair Elections In 2023 - Buhari Assures / Why I’m Not Afraid Of Free And Fair Elections – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Ensure Free And Fair Elections - Buhari by asanausana91: 5:18pm On Feb 02, 2023
Reelmii:
Na so...the election that made him 2 term president,, was it free and fair

Was it not this same tinubu that made him president tru the usual bribery and corruption abi him don forget.....abeg make him rest 🤨
then why is Tinubu afraid of making himself president?
Re: I Will Ensure Free And Fair Elections - Buhari by Sijo01(f): 5:19pm On Feb 02, 2023
If this is the only good legacy you'll be remembered for, please ensure you do

1 Like

Re: I Will Ensure Free And Fair Elections - Buhari by SeeItSayIt: 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2023
You don't have choice, it's not an achievement 'cos even if you don't we'll do it ourselves through our God's given power.

Re: I Will Ensure Free And Fair Elections - Buhari by asanausana91: 5:22pm On Feb 02, 2023
Tinubu will pee for trousers today again.
God bless Buhari for standing for Nigerians.
Re: I Will Ensure Free And Fair Elections - Buhari by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 02, 2023
Emmanuella00:
Peter Obi is a political guru! We will soon start developing his political methodology replete with empirical ethics, that has power and capacity of transforming sociopolitical and economic landscapes of not only Nigeria, but Africa at large.

Reality will humble you!
Be patient
Re: I Will Ensure Free And Fair Elections - Buhari by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 02, 2023
Emmanuella00:
Peter Obi is a political guru! We will soon start developing his political methodology replete with empirical ethics, that has power and capacity of transforming sociopolitical and economic landscapes of not only Nigeria, but Africa at large.
Re: I Will Ensure Free And Fair Elections - Buhari by asanausana91: 5:28pm On Feb 02, 2023
Very good. Now I can say God bless Atiku the in-coming president of Nigeria.
Re: I Will Ensure Free And Fair Elections - Buhari by Jostoman: 5:28pm On Feb 02, 2023
They will go to Ogun state to blast buhari again
Re: I Will Ensure Free And Fair Elections - Buhari by Jostoman: 5:30pm On Feb 02, 2023
But how did he and his poeple hack BVAS to add more vote still dey suprise me. Baba is really smart for rigging.
Re: I Will Ensure Free And Fair Elections - Buhari by macrodata(m): 5:31pm On Feb 02, 2023
jeromestarks:
Free and fair election is good. What's not fair is for a family to collect bride price and make you sponsor wedding ceremony just to have a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by men who didn't even know her parents not to mention paying bride price.

What is not fair is for a woman who has given her best (virginity) to another man to expect the best from you.

What is not fair is for you to train another man's child thinking it's your own. This will definitely be your fate if you're not the one who disvirgined your wife.

What is not fair is for your wife to be fvcking her ex behind you and pin his baby on you to suffer and train. This will surely be your fate if you aren't the one who disvirgined her.

Never marry a woman you did not disvirgin because she will fvck her ex the moment he shows up to her on Facebook or in the market and you will train his children thinking they're are yours. And you will die and leave your inheritance for her exs children.

Once you discover she's not a virgin, just fvck her and let others fvck her. Never marry her or else you will regret ever getting married.
Be wise.
Women don't get over their ex. Once fvcked can be refvcked.

Whoever did this to you has wrecked you.

Please go for prayers, even if it's inside shrine. grin
Re: I Will Ensure Free And Fair Elections - Buhari by Siwisheswereesh: 5:31pm On Feb 02, 2023
Only piiggiiddiioootts thinks this statement means his going to be anti-Tinubu... embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Will Ensure Free And Fair Elections - Buhari by Jack500: 5:31pm On Feb 02, 2023
LaconicINC:

So you just acknowledged that you are a Tinubu ur.chin 😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

@the bolded
That may be your father definitely not me

1 Like

Re: I Will Ensure Free And Fair Elections - Buhari by hopexter(m): 5:32pm On Feb 02, 2023
shuttox:

Who was guiding him
Bro...I think you are matured
Tinubu packaged and sold him to us cos selfish interest
You know the truth
Truth is bitter

Was that the question you’re replying to?
Re: I Will Ensure Free And Fair Elections - Buhari by aujile(m): 5:44pm On Feb 02, 2023
SMOGnow:
This one you keep emphasising it. I feel this former vegetable isn't saying the truth
I believe him on this one...someone who is banking on rigging the elections is going about insulting him
Re: I Will Ensure Free And Fair Elections - Buhari by Teeroyzimma: 5:48pm On Feb 02, 2023
I will Ashuwaa you
Re: I Will Ensure Free And Fair Elections - Buhari by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 02, 2023
Lie.
Re: I Will Ensure Free And Fair Elections - Buhari by Babaibe: 5:54pm On Feb 02, 2023
Useless President..... An idiot becoming a President in the midst of many professors.
Re: I Will Ensure Free And Fair Elections - Buhari by anjowaka510(m): 6:01pm On Feb 02, 2023
mainman7:
We already know you are backing the opposition to win. But ALMIGHTY GOD has the Final Say not human being.
Thanks so much for this eye-opening post.

This is very informative, I respect the writer.

1 Like

Re: I Will Ensure Free And Fair Elections - Buhari by anjowaka510(m): 6:02pm On Feb 02, 2023
mainman7:
We already know you are backing the opposition to win. But ALMIGHTY GOD has the Final Say not human being.
Thanks so much for this eye-opening post.
I respect this write up, very informative.

1 Like

Re: I Will Ensure Free And Fair Elections - Buhari by Asagna1(m): 6:05pm On Feb 02, 2023
shuttox:
Tinubu urchíns go get high BP ooo
They never expected this

More mass defections coming

God bless PO for opening our eyes

Be deceiving yourself. Do you expect him to say publicly say i won’t allow free and fair elections. Just know that all Buhari has been promising Nigeria for 8 years are all lies and this won’t be different.
Re: I Will Ensure Free And Fair Elections - Buhari by shuttox: 6:07pm On Feb 02, 2023
Asagna1:

Be deceiving yourself. Do you expect him to say publicly say i won’t allow free and fair elections. Just know that all Buhari has been promising Nigeria for 8 years are all lies and this won’t be different.

Premium tears
Stop crying
Re: I Will Ensure Free And Fair Elections - Buhari by osazsky(m): 6:08pm On Feb 02, 2023
MansoryMX:
I pity who will believe this failure
with all the senerio surrounding this election I think he will do it starting from d electoral act amendment which nulified most siting senators...kudos to him cuz he tried on this aspect but on a saner note no election can be free..even in the USA if it's free it can't be fair
Re: I Will Ensure Free And Fair Elections - Buhari by Asagna1(m): 6:08pm On Feb 02, 2023
asanausana91:
Tinubu will pee for trousers today again.
God bless Buhari for standing for Nigerians.

Na wa ooo. No be the same Buhari that has been promising Nigerians for 8 years that we Dey always swear for. He suddenly turn una messiah because he’s making anoda promise dat we go still swear for Again.
Re: I Will Ensure Free And Fair Elections - Buhari by osazsky(m): 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2023
Asagna1:

are u in anyway supporting electoral fraud just cuz one braindead guy is contesting from ur tribe..shift
Re: I Will Ensure Free And Fair Elections - Buhari by osazsky(m): 6:11pm On Feb 02, 2023
Asagna1:

Na wa ooo. No be the same Buhari that has been promising Nigerians for 8 years that we Dey always swear for. He suddenly turn una messiah because he’s making anoda promise dat we go still swear for Again.
we know he failed...make him just allow our PVC speak..I think his moves and body language shows he is in for it..kudos to him
Re: I Will Ensure Free And Fair Elections - Buhari by Asagna1(m): 6:13pm On Feb 02, 2023
shuttox:

Premium tears
Stop crying

February will be interesting. Anybody attacking Buhari and Obi are now enemies of the masses.
Re: I Will Ensure Free And Fair Elections - Buhari by Didijiji: 6:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
He allowed free and fair primaries, zombie urchins no complain

Now he wants to allow for the election,they are complaining
Re: I Will Ensure Free And Fair Elections - Buhari by rolams(m): 6:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
Do this and be remembered for doing it!
Re: I Will Ensure Free And Fair Elections - Buhari by Ogunleti01: 6:16pm On Feb 02, 2023
MansoryMX:
I pity who will believe this failure
Failuwa in his word. failure is an understatement the rogue is a total disaster

1 Like

Re: I Will Ensure Free And Fair Elections - Buhari by Pinito: 6:16pm On Feb 02, 2023
Jack500:

It Is in 24 days time.
Most of you will receive sense by then.

Dey play 😊
I swear you will see them shouting rigging

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inuwa Abdul-Kadir: "El-rufai Threatened To Beat Me Up" APC Vice Chairman Says / FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers / Boko Haram Kidnaps 50 Loggers In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.