Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos (42475 Views)

Peter Obi Meeting With Cross River State Traditional Rulers(photos) / Tinubu Meets Atiku At Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University (Photo) / Buhari Hosts South-West Traditional Rulers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by lhordspy: 5:15pm On Feb 02, 2023
Tinubu holds high level meeting with Oni of Ife, Osun traditional rulers

66 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by lhordspy: 5:15pm On Feb 02, 2023
Jagaban
The father of their fathers,
Irumole Oko remi, baba seyi

231 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by oyin44: 5:16pm On Feb 02, 2023
Nigerians admire tinubu so much..

Any where he goes..Na full houseπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

226 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by YorubaNiBaba(m): 5:16pm On Feb 02, 2023
BAT23 is a done deal....

187 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by bewla(m): 5:16pm On Feb 02, 2023
Bat

93 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by KUNZEH(m): 5:18pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ok

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by HomoSapiien: 5:19pm On Feb 02, 2023
You can see how humble Ooni of ife is in his front.

128 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by Omihanifa: 5:19pm On Feb 02, 2023
How he didn't CAP in osun ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by yarimo(m): 5:22pm On Feb 02, 2023
Osun state is already 98%% for TINUBU 2 % for ATIKU and 0% for other lightweight presidential candidate

162 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by Linda1999: 5:27pm On Feb 02, 2023
Nigerians believe in you.

Tinubu

Contact me to write your Academic assignments, chat up on WhatsApp- see signature for my number πŸ‘‡

104 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by otipoju(m): 5:30pm On Feb 02, 2023
After dem don show am shege for National level, Baba retreat go back to own state of origin for consolation.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by slimfit1(m): 5:31pm On Feb 02, 2023
yarimo:
Osun state is already 98%% for TINUBU 2 % for ATIKU and 0% for other lightweight presidential candidate

Because he owns their balls.

17 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by Betanaija42moro: 5:32pm On Feb 02, 2023
APC financial policies is destroying the country.

Many Nigerians are suffering and sinking into poverty.

Please don't vote APC again before we all sink

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:53pm On Feb 02, 2023
I laugh at those Obingo's stupidity who always try to separate Muslim from Christians in Yorubaland because of Pandora criminal.

I'm seeing my king here and he's a devoted Christian. Meaning he doesn't buy you people's delusions

109 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by leokid866: 5:57pm On Feb 02, 2023
Parley.....we was in attendance.....🀴🏾....πŸ«‚

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by Curious346: 5:58pm On Feb 02, 2023
Tinubu must be stopped by all means

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:58pm On Feb 02, 2023
So Ibn Dubai doesn't meet with Northern Emirs?
You'll be retired to Dubai with your principal after February 25.

Where's Asgard73

Thinkam:
See tribalism in open glare.

Non Yorubas will weep under this man.

Vote Atiku

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by OriOko88(m): 6:02pm On Feb 02, 2023
shocked
Bulaba will not win Osun,but d gap between him and Atiku will be close. He can't see 50k gap in any south west state,maybe except Lag. undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by Villa12(m): 6:03pm On Feb 02, 2023
Tinubu is the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria

63 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by GreyLaw(m): 6:07pm On Feb 02, 2023
I am thoroughly surprised the Ooni of Ife is genuflrcting for Tinubu. It should be the other way round. People usually bow to kings. Even Obama, I watched him bow to some king. Well, I don't know the protocol here.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by Zulum500: 6:08pm On Feb 02, 2023
Curious346:
Tinubu must be stopped by all means
Obidense is gone 😁🀣😎

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by Zulum500: 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2023
GreyLaw:
I am thoroughly surprised the Ooni of Ife is genuflrcting for Tinubu. It should be the other way round. People usually bow to kings. Even Obama, I watched him bow to some king. Well, I don't know the protocol here.

Shatap 😎🀣
Leave our culture alone

Obi of onitcha run go Meet atiku

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by Zulum500: 6:10pm On Feb 02, 2023
Betanaija42moro:
APC financial policies is destroying the country.

Many Nigerians are suffering and sinking into poverty.

Please don't vote APC again before we all sink

But your obidense are happy 😎🀣

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by ottersberger(m): 6:13pm On Feb 02, 2023
Osun State indigenous kindred February meeting.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lucky Aiyedatiwa, Ondo Deputy Governor Moves Against Akeredolu / Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. / Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.