Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:48 AM

Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos (42501 Views)

Peter Obi Meeting With Cross River State Traditional Rulers(photos) / Tinubu Meets Atiku At Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University (Photo) / Buhari Hosts South-West Traditional Rulers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by EeyanMayweather(m): 6:13pm On Feb 02, 2023
INCOMING

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by OriOko88(m): 6:15pm On Feb 02, 2023
Zulum500:

Omoh aleh keep shut
Awon daddy e ni omo ale. Oponu ayirada

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 02, 2023
we was?
leokid866:
Parley.....we was in attendance.....🀴🏾....πŸ«‚
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by Obakoolex(m): 6:19pm On Feb 02, 2023
Curious346:
Tinubu must be stopped by all means

Go stop am nah🀣

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by Djele: 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2023
Tinubu is supposed to be supporting a younger man and not seeking for blessing from a young man like the ooni.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by Kajaard: 6:21pm On Feb 02, 2023
otipoju:
When dem don show am shege for National level, Baba retreat go back to own state of origin

LolπŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by Dshocker(m): 6:22pm On Feb 02, 2023
yarimo:
Osun state is already 98%% for TINUBU 2 % for ATIKU and 0% for other lightweight presidential candidate

The North has crippled Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by Enddy50ty(m): 6:22pm On Feb 02, 2023
oyin44:
Nigerians admire tinubu so much..

Any where he goes..Na full houseπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Not necessarily love, dem just wan chop him money, I mean their money πŸ’° since he already stacked up #200 billion Naira in cash for elections.
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by Ogaga87(m): 6:22pm On Feb 02, 2023
oyin44:

Talk about yourself alone..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by LAXconfidential(m): 6:23pm On Feb 02, 2023
Linda1999:
Nigerians believe in you.

Tinubu

Peter Obi today, Tinubu tomorrow. Nigerians truly deserve their leaders. What's the difference between you and cashtivists like Reno and Deji? All you're interested in is mopping up customers for your business using political sentiments as a trap.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by philexcel(m): 6:23pm On Feb 02, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
I laugh at those Obingo's stupidity who always try to separate Muslim from Christians in Yorubaland because of Pandora criminal.

I'm seeing my king here and he's a devoted Christian. Meaning he doesn't buy you people's delusions
Your king won't. He is not among the masses. Economic policies can't affect them to the point of suffering masses
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by rummmy: 6:23pm On Feb 02, 2023
oyin44:

say some Yoruba Muslims.
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by oyin44: 6:23pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ogaga87:

Talk about yourself alone..

Minus ipob terrorists πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by Villa12(m): 6:23pm On Feb 02, 2023
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique
Rule 2
NwaMamalwota you don switch to one of your numerous alternative account?

Continue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by Iagos: 6:24pm On Feb 02, 2023
The face of depravity
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by afbstrategies: 6:25pm On Feb 02, 2023
oyin44:

You and who admire Tinubu? You are probably a loser like him. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by Villa12(m): 6:25pm On Feb 02, 2023
OriOko88:

Awon daddy e ni omo ale. Oponu ayirada
Yoruba ronu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by Valuepaints20(m): 6:25pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ok
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by jibrilELsudan: 6:26pm On Feb 02, 2023
WHAT A MIGHTY SACRILEGE

IMAGINE A WHOLE OONI BOWING DOWN TO TINUBU......A MERE HUMAN WITH NO ROYAL BLOOD AND ANCESTRY

THIS IS THE GREATEST ABOMINATION EVER TO BE COMMITTED BY AN OONI AND THERE IS GRAVE CONSEQUENCES FOR THIS STUPID ACTION

FOR THE OONI TO WILLINGLY BOW DOWN TO TINUBU.....HE WILL FACE THE WRATH OF THE GODS

AND FOR TINUBU TO WILLINGLY ACCEPT THE BOW FROM THE OONI.....HE WILL FACE THE WRATH OF THE GODS

NOBODY SHOULD @ME CAUSE MY HEAD DEY BOIL

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by Cajal(m): 6:26pm On Feb 02, 2023
Oba jimoh Ataoja is not happy
Adeleke lule

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by wezzymoney: 6:26pm On Feb 02, 2023
Na u wan sink us abi which kind talk u dey talk for mouth self, see Tinubu we will and things we fall back to place, they all playing game in other means to curb vote buying from pdp not for him

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by juman(m): 6:27pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ooni of our time.
My father, my king.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by Easylife1234: 6:27pm On Feb 02, 2023
lhordspy:

Asiwaju on your mandate will stand Gidigba

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by JealousCobra(m): 6:28pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ooni in ThiefΓ±ubu's pocket.
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by juman(m): 6:29pm On Feb 02, 2023
See our traditional rulers.
See their beautiful faces.
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by Blaze14k: 6:30pm On Feb 02, 2023
Baba for don collect in share by now. πŸ™‚πŸ™‚
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by OLOKOESHIN: 6:30pm On Feb 02, 2023
yarimo:
Osun state is already 98%% for TINUBU 2 % for ATIKU and 0% for other lightweight presidential candidate
Featherweight
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by funshint(m): 6:31pm On Feb 02, 2023
GreyLaw:
I am thoroughly surprised the Ooni of Ife is genuflrcting for Tinubu. It should be the other way round. People usually bow to kings. Even Obama, I watched him bow to some king. Well, I don't know the protocol here.
The thing surprise you abi....na so e go dey surprise you. Some people don't need physical caps to be crowned Kings. #BAT2023 grin

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by tinsel: 6:31pm On Feb 02, 2023
GreyLaw:
I am thoroughly surprised the Ooni of Ife is genuflrcting for Tinubu. It should be the other way round. People usually bow to kings. Even Obama, I watched him bow to some king. Well, I don't know the protocol here.
Tinubu made him Oni.And had helped him immensely in his property business along lekki corridor.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by Ynkcares4all: 6:32pm On Feb 02, 2023
APC press men would have captured where Tinubu prostrated for The paramount head of all Obas of Yoruba lands The Ooni of Ife,in contrary where Ooni was showing a sign of respect is where was shown to us.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by Melvin56: 6:32pm On Feb 02, 2023
They admire his money not his personality
oyin44:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Visits Murtala Muhammed Airport (Photos) / Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos / Adamu, Atiku Abubakar Son Screened As Commissioner Nominee In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.