Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,841 members, 7,851,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:04 AM

Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos (42507 Views)

Peter Obi Meeting With Cross River State Traditional Rulers(photos) / Tinubu Meets Atiku At Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University (Photo) / Buhari Hosts South-West Traditional Rulers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by paradigmshift(m): 6:33pm On Feb 02, 2023
HomoSapiien:
You can see how humble Ooni of ife is in his front.
ooni na him boy.. what do u expect

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by Onyi90(m): 6:33pm On Feb 02, 2023
oyin44:
Nigerians admire tinubu so much..

Any where he goes..Na full house๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

After His politically acquired wealth ๐Ÿค‘

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by madjune(m): 6:34pm On Feb 02, 2023
HomoSapiien:

That's not humility.

It's servilitude. It's a penchant to have somebody to worship or bow to.

It's an inherent trait amongst Y afonja people.

The tragedy in this election is, no one can truly free a slave unless he frees his own mind first.

Obi has come to set the chains free.
It will up to every man to free his mind, afterwards...than look for one drug lord to pay homage to.
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by boldtruthalways: 6:34pm On Feb 02, 2023
Linda1999:
Nigerians believe in you.

Tinubu
If you believe in Balablu blublu bulaba as President, then you must be a low IQ person.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by paradigmshift(m): 6:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
I laugh at those Obingo's stupidity who always try to separate Muslim from Christians in Yorubaland because of Pandora criminal.

I'm seeing my king here and he's a devoted Christian. Meaning he doesn't buy you people's delusions
stupidity in the highest order

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by paradigmshift(m): 6:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
GreyLaw:
I am thoroughly surprised the Ooni of Ife is genuflrcting for Tinubu. It should be the other way round. People usually bow to kings. Even Obama, I watched him bow to some king. Well, I don't know the protocol here.
lol persn wey Dem see finish . Ooni na tinubu boy
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by Dubembiafra: 6:36pm On Feb 02, 2023
[Do you people reason at all??quote author=yarimo post=120580246]Osun state is already 98%% for TINUBU 2 % for ATIKU and 0% for other lightweight presidential candidate [/quote]
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by Hawkler: 6:37pm On Feb 02, 2023
lhordspy:
Jagaban
The father of their fathers,
Irumole Oko remi, baba seyi
King of chess, the City boy of Chicago and Las Vegas Nevada.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by ejimatic: 6:38pm On Feb 02, 2023
lhordspy:
Jagaban
The father of their father! Baba baba yin tin de! ......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by Oblitz(m): 6:42pm On Feb 02, 2023
Tinuboo
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by bolademi(m): 6:43pm On Feb 02, 2023
lhordspy:

I love Tinubu so much

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:43pm On Feb 02, 2023
oyin44:
Nigerians admire tinubu so much..

Any where he goes..Na full house๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

sharing money on steroid
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by Slurity(m): 6:44pm On Feb 02, 2023
Betanaija42moro:
APC financial policies is destroying the country.

Many Nigerians are suffering and sinking into poverty.

Please don't vote APC again before we all sink
Buhari is not using Tinubu's sense. You will see the glaring differences under Tinubu. Jagaban of Africa

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by daniwise(m): 6:44pm On Feb 02, 2023
But why is the highly reverred king bowing for Tifnukooo ? something is wrong somewhere
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by yetunsbay(m): 6:46pm On Feb 02, 2023
GreyLaw:
I am thoroughly surprised the Ooni of Ife is genuflrcting for Tinubu. It should be the other way round. People usually bow to kings. Even Obama, I watched him bow to some king. Well, I don't know the protocol here.
respect is reciprocal.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by Guidedee(m): 6:48pm On Feb 02, 2023
lhordspy:
Jagaban
I pray Allah that Tinubu defeats the cabals BIQUDROTILLAH, Aamiin. He is our next president BIQUDROTILLAH. AAMIIN.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 02, 2023
lhordspy:

Running up and down. Yorubas have chosen Peter Omoluabi Obi
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:50pm On Feb 02, 2023
GreyLaw:

Funny enough I've never seen Tinubu bow to the ooni
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by Willie2015: 6:50pm On Feb 02, 2023
Thinkam:
See tribalism in open glare, the way Yoruuubas are going with this election, I doubt any party can get reasonable votes from South west.

Non Yorubas will weep under this man.

Vote Atiku.

Please my name is Nnamdi Kanu

Ask yourself...
How many non yoruba
Dey weep for Lagos...
Make una dey think before writing biko...
Its either Tinubu or Obi...
Let the North rest for the next 8 yrs..
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by pacificom: 6:51pm On Feb 02, 2023
OriOko88:
shocked
Bulaba will not win Osun,but d gap between him and Atiku will be close. He can't see 50k gap in any south west state,maybe except Lag. undecided
Na Atiku go clear North.
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 02, 2023
Home coming, hope he will go to irabiji
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by yemmit90: 6:52pm On Feb 02, 2023
afbstrategies:

You and who admire Tinubu? You are probably a loser like him. lipsrsealed

I am not his fan and I am not voting him, but I admire his greatness alot.

From my own personal assessment of history, he is the only politician ever liveth greater than Awolowo. Although Awo is a great politician and father of old western region but was too aggressive and lacks political strategies to build bridges across the federation. Unlike Tinubu, Awo lacks patience, and were indirectly intolerant of other ethnic groups. A typical Awo would've fought dirty with Osinbajo and jeopardise his chances during APC primary. He would've had serious issue with Buhari and his cabals that would've caused the breakdown of APC. A typical Awo would've ejected or fought with the like of Fayemi, Amosun, Aregbesola and Co when they were once perceived standing against his ambition.

Tinubu is the kind of leader that use patience and tolerance to his advantage. Though he loves power, but not as selfish and autocratic like Awo, Zik, Obasanjo, MKO,Buhari, Atiku and many other old politicians. He is the last of his kind in this generation, and Nigeria will never had this kind of politician ever again.

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:53pm On Feb 02, 2023
Jagabandit
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by 123papas(m): 6:53pm On Feb 02, 2023
Tinubu does not have anything to offer but playing yoruba presidency. Shior
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by BreconHills(m): 6:53pm On Feb 02, 2023
HomoSapiien:

Bros Ooni can be respectful as he is standing on s platform which is higher than BAT. But if BAT was on level ground BAT will bow and Ooni will stop him from prostrating. In yoruba land office is higher than personality.

BAT 23

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by Okoroawusa: 6:54pm On Feb 02, 2023
bolademi:

I love Tinubu so much
You are not the only one o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by ictplotter(m): 6:54pm On Feb 02, 2023
HomoSapiien:
Who installed the Oni?
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by HomoSapiien: 6:55pm On Feb 02, 2023
ictplotter:

Who installed the Oni?

The oracles
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by gladdensir(m): 6:57pm On Feb 02, 2023
The third picture is full of evil eyes
Re: Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos by drlateef: 6:59pm On Feb 02, 2023
Thinkam:
See tribalism in open glare, the way Yoruuubas are going with this election, I doubt any party can get reasonable votes from South west.

Non Yorubas will weep under this man.

Vote Atiku.

Please my name is Nnamdi Kanu

May God punish anyone who canvases votes for the instigator of present hardships on Nigerians. May God punish the instigator of this hardships on Nigerians. May they never prosper. Ameen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi In Abia State For The Commissioning of Aba Geometric Power (Pictures) / Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" / Bakura Modu 'Sahaba': Boko Haram Gets New Commander After Shekauโ€™s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.