Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,902 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:26 PM

The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) (30808 Views)

Isaac Fayose Mock Atiku, PDP Over Absent Of Wike, Fayose At Osun Rally (Video) / EFCC Agents Storm PDP Primary Election Venue (Pictures) / Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by Ayodeoba: 9:17pm On Feb 02, 2023
splendournoni:
Those supporting APC and Tinubu I wonder what they are thinking.... supporting an old fool who brought another old fool to power and took Nigeria 50 years back...
your papa old fool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by duro4chang(m): 9:17pm On Feb 02, 2023
finni:
The GBAS-GBOS had injured the ewu.šŸ˜

That is what he caused for himself. Even the watery beans is running his stomach anyhow. He has just started
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by newnigerdelta00: 9:19pm On Feb 02, 2023
Penguin2:
Yoruba votes alone will not be enough to make him president.

Like Awolowo and Abiola before him, Tinubu is going nowhere.

Tinubu is already there, blind people don't see

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by lapo(m): 9:20pm On Feb 02, 2023
Penguin2:

And some people clicked like for this rubbish?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by Teenaira: 9:21pm On Feb 02, 2023
Penguin2:

But wait o, is Igbo votes enough to make Obi president ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 9:22pm On Feb 02, 2023
blabulu2000:

Your Dancing Senator-governor in Osun state knows very well that he cannot complete his 4 years tenure.....ask him if you see him, and he will tell you...

Lol I would gladly place a bet with you on this if you want in. I can assure you that Oletola is never returning as our Governor here in Osun. I will remind you when it happens
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by NwokoloOwa: 9:23pm On Feb 02, 2023
Truth be told, this is massive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 9:23pm On Feb 02, 2023
Trapnews:

cheesy
Sorry, it is too late to wail. They all trooped to welcome their son. No shishi given, just pure love Bro, deal with it!

Lol I donā€™t expect any less from an irredeemable urchin. Itā€™s normalā€¦
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by Omolomo4eva(m): 9:25pm On Feb 02, 2023
ipobcannibals:
God bless president-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.

Devil punish Ipob/ESN and pit-obi, sponsor of Ipig terroristsā€¦. may the land of Nigeria continue to swallow them up- Iseeee!
Sharap there! May Sopona strike that your bucal cavity. So what would you say about his deputy, Shetima? The BABA Isale of boko and ISWAP
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:25pm On Feb 02, 2023
E pain this cunny bird well we'll grin
Penguin2:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by Pat081: 9:27pm On Feb 02, 2023
Only a fool will vote for this good-for-nothing man
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by Stanleyucee(m): 9:29pm On Feb 02, 2023
duro4chang:
That is why he is campaigning all over the country. Your lord and savior Kanu is receiving his routine slapping right now. His ear drum is damaged now. Chai!See the problem you created for yourselves.
urchin cry no more Obi is your next president...Inshallah šŸ’Æ please don't forget to take your pill šŸŒ½šŸ˜‚
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by frank14011991(m): 9:31pm On Feb 02, 2023
Penguin2:

at least obasanjo won, Tell me one Igbo wey don win election

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by adedayoa2(f): 9:31pm On Feb 02, 2023
FoggedBrain:
Indeed the problem of Nigeria is not the politicians per se. The masses plays a significant role in messing the country
I tell people this all the time. Nigerians destroying Nigeria.
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by duro4chang(m): 9:32pm On Feb 02, 2023
Stanleyucee:
urchin cry no more Obi is your next president...Inshallah šŸ’Æ please don't forget to take your pill šŸŒ½šŸ˜‚
Obi will never rule this country. He is a pathological liar. A deranged. Who will vote an effeminate? He ruled Anambra badly and was removed. 0bidiots will cry after election just like Datti. Make we laff them kikikikikiki!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by sapele914(m): 9:36pm On Feb 02, 2023
Penguin2:

10 times more likely, than Ndigbo votes making Peter Obi President.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by Menclothing: 9:39pm On Feb 02, 2023
Buhari won't like this
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by tyinfinity: 9:39pm On Feb 02, 2023
Penguin2:

what of obasanjo.and you are there typing nonsense instead of you to go to mountain and remove the curse ravaging your family

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by porthouse7(f): 9:43pm On Feb 02, 2023
Penguin2:

Igbo votes alone won't make obi president, Igbo will never rule Nigeria

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by PhlexyCarter: 9:44pm On Feb 02, 2023
This is the same osun he campaigned for apc governor and lost to adeleke lol he will lose again
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by Reallv: 9:44pm On Feb 02, 2023
splendournoni:
Those supporting APC and Tinubu I wonder what they are thinking.... supporting an old fool who brought another old fool to power and took Nigeria 50 years back...
If na your papa she you go still call am old fool..........

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by Igbek76: 9:48pm On Feb 02, 2023
God purnish Igbos! Human head cutter cursed people.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by Segzy19: 9:48pm On Feb 02, 2023
No one ever said Yoruba votes alone would do...
Penguin2:

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by candygist: 9:52pm On Feb 02, 2023
Penguin2:

The last time i checked, Yoruba population is way more than Igbo population.

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by themes009(m): 9:54pm On Feb 02, 2023
Penguin2:

Those two are our heroes, stop attaching their names with Tinubu

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by beelon1020(m): 9:58pm On Feb 02, 2023
Penguin2:

Go and hold his legs na...
His victory will shock you...
If you are pained, go hug transformer...

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by beelon1020(m): 10:06pm On Feb 02, 2023
MISTAICEY02288:
Lol rented crowds. And this is the fact, Iā€™m not speaking out of hatred or anything. I am an Osogbo resident and this morning while I was going to town to see if I can get anywhere to use ATM šŸ§ for withdrawal, I saw several Buses trooping inside Osogbo from outside Osogbo for the rally. Most of the Buses are those Ibadan White Buses with Blue stripes and they were filled with mostly Market women and illiteratesā€¦. This isnā€™t a hearsay talk at all, itā€™s what I witnessed. Itā€™s now I truly believe these people truly import crowds for their ralliesā€¦ I only wonder how much they will give them for all that stress. Probably 2k eachā€¦ SMH!
OGA swipe left with your lies...
Btw who employed you as watchman?

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by Mccullum: 10:06pm On Feb 02, 2023
Tinubu is systematically cruising to winning of the presidential election..

Victory for ABAT 2023 by the will of God.
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by onyibest2k(m): 10:19pm On Feb 02, 2023
PETER OBI WE KNOW DONT FORGET WE NO DEY BUY PEOPLE

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by akins088(m): 10:19pm On Feb 02, 2023
Just as igbo vite alone won't make obi president. Stop creating division in the south, let everyone vote his/her choice
Penguin2:

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) by Corrinthians(m): 10:27pm On Feb 02, 2023
Penguin2:

Nobody needs the votes of Pigs to become the president though.šŸ˜Š

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different / Which State Governor Deserves The Award For Best Performing Governor In 2013 / Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.