Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,000 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) (27616 Views)

Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) / Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) / Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by Almaigaa: 3:02pm On Feb 03, 2023
Flows001:

Na only mouth you get grin
For say you get mind you for drop your location and identity, so that you go see physically for yourself say I be real son of the soil for Nasarawa, after which I go of course deal with you and inculcate some morals into you..
Wawa!!

See as you dey Chest beat online. You suddenly get power since this is a faceless forum.

This just proof that you are Igbo, cause Egon People don't Chest beat. They are cool headed People. I no go threaten you. But.......

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by Flows001(m): 3:19pm On Feb 03, 2023
Almaigaa:

See as you dey Chest beat online. You suddenly get power since this is a faceless forum.

This just proof that you are Igbo, cause Egon People don't Chest beat. They are cool headed People. I no go threaten you. But.......
You're an absolute clown 🤡..
"Ame wo ba Eggon",
Only an Eggon person will understand the above..
Just reveal your identity and paste location, I go ensure say I forcefully inject some morals into you..
Idiot.
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by Almaigaa: 5:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
Flows001:

You're an absolute clown 🤡..
"Ame wo ba Eggon",
Only an Eggon person will understand the above..
Just reveal your identity and paste location, I go ensure say I forcefully inject some morals into you..
Idiot.

Chai, na true Nasarawa person I dey follow talk so. I am ashamed of myself. See person wey his Brother dey do House Boy for my house for Benin, na you dey claim Odunga online.

Come to Benin and see how your Egon Brothers don turn themselves to House Helps. Nasarawa Boys don successfully collect House Boy Jobs from Calabar men. Shame suppose dey catch you for wherever you dey so.

How sure am I that, you are not even doing house Boy for Nasarawa State as we speak? 😂😂😂

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by Opintiwa: 5:47pm On Feb 03, 2023
Almaigaa:

Chai, na true Nasarawa person I dey follow talk so. I am ashamed of myself. See person wey his Brother dey do House Boy for my house for Benin, na you dey claim Odunga online.

Come to Benin and see how your Egon Brothers don turn themselves to House Helps. Nasarawa Boys don successfully collect House Boy Jobs from Calabar men. Shame suppose dey catch you for wherever you dey so.

How sure am I that, you are not even doing house Boy for Nasarawa State as we speak? 😂😂😂

But if I buy for you sewing machine and thread you go dey alright?
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by Flows001(m): 8:46pm On Feb 03, 2023
Almaigaa:

I wasn't mistaken when I referred to you as a clown 🤡.
For your information, I'm a Lawyer; called to the Nigerian Bar years ago, with practice experience in Nasarawa and precently in Mabushi, Abuja (the heart of Abuja).
Idiot.
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by Almaigaa: 8:53pm On Feb 03, 2023
Flows001:

For your information, I'm a Lawyer; called to the Nigerian Bar years ago, with practice experience in Nasarawa and precently in Mabushi, Abuja (the heart of Abuja).
Idiot.

You see what I am saying. I never talk finish, you don dey expose yourself. Yeye Boy, Charge and bail lawyer like you. Who boast of being a lawyer in this Country?

This means, if I will also chest beat like you, you go just faint. Yeye Lawyer.

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by Almaigaa: 8:55pm On Feb 03, 2023
Flows001:

Idiot.

Who even know Nasarawa for North sef? Na Kaduna Guy I be. Nasarawa no follow for anything.
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by Flows001(m): 8:23am On Feb 04, 2023
Almaigaa:

Who even know Nasarawa for North sef? Na Kaduna Guy I be. Nasarawa no follow for anything.
Every sane Northerner and Nigerian knows Nasarawa in the North.
Only an intoxicated bandit like you thinks otherwise, I'm sure you and your cohorts have commenced another plan to further unleash mayhem on the innocent inhabitants of Kaduna, you go die like chicken this time around.
Bloody bandit!!
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by Flows001(m): 8:27am On Feb 04, 2023
Almaigaa:

You see what I am saying. I never talk finish, you don dey expose yourself. Yeye Boy, Charge and bail lawyer like you. Who boast of being a lawyer in this Country?

This means, if I will also chest beat like you, you go just faint. Yeye Lawyer.
You can't smell where I don reach for life, if not for Nairaland, if we jam physically you no go fit even get mind to look me in the eye...
You think say I no know say na bricklayer you be for Zaria? 🤣

Dan iska kawai!!
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by Almaigaa: 8:58am On Feb 04, 2023
Flows001:

You can't smell where I don reach for life, if not for Nairaland, if we jam physically you no go fit even get mind to look me in the eye...
You think say I no know say na bricklayer you be for Zaria? 🤣

Dan iska kawai!!

Empty barrel makes the loudest noice. I am from Kaduna, the most successful Northerners. But we no dey make mouth. We don't chest beat. It seems you are the first and only Lawyer in your Village. Two of my younger ones are Lawyers too and they are doing great in their field.

I am also a professional doing extremely well in South South. Naturally, Nasarawa People don't chest beat. I advise your father to run a DNA test to ascertain your true identity. Maybe one Emeka is your true father. Only a DNA test can proof this. I am certain, you are not from Nasarawa. grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by Jaisgr8: 9:17am On Feb 04, 2023
4words:
undecided

I don't know why some people just like deceiving themselves. This is more like a inter-house spot activity. Very scanty.

You guys are pushing a man base on what he says he will do, not what he has done. He has sweet talked some of you Into buying his antics. Before you project the future, why not use data from the past analyse it before making decision.

Same way we fell gullible during Jonathan, during buhari, same thing happening now but the good thing is that this one won't succeed.

Now why not read what his people in Anambra got to say about Obi, the man that governed them for 8years before you make this costly mistake you might live to regret.

It’s funny how you make your judgement based on unfounded opinions of people who might barely know anything about him. It’s just like referencing WhatsApp messages while working on your dissertation.

Obviously, people with contrary opinions driven by bias will always be among us. I’m not from Anambra, but I can confidently tell you that Peter OBI’s track record speak for themselves. Remember, leadership is a continuum. If he failed as you put it, what about the international accolades? If not for anything, the health and education sectors were revamped by Obi( I CAN ATTEST TO THAT). I personally know of the Heart Centre at Anaocha. In his time, Anambra was known to have one of the best road networks; whilst being one of the least indebted states. One thing is on record; Peter OBI till today is known to be one of the best in terms of staff welfare.

My dear; I’m not from his village or state neither do I know him personally, but I can tell you that he’s good to go!
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by 4words: 2:14pm On Feb 04, 2023
Jaisgr8:

It’s funny how you make your judgement based on unfounded opinions of people who might barely know anything about him. It’s just like referencing WhatsApp messages while working on your dissertation.

Obviously, people with contrary opinions driven by bias will always be among us. I’m not from Anambra, but I can confidently tell you that Peter OBI’s track record speak for themselves. Remember, leadership is a continuum. If he failed as you put it, what about the international accolades? If not for anything, the health and education sectors were revamped by Obi( I CAN ATTEST TO THAT). I personally know of the Heart Centre at Anaocha. In his time, Anambra was known to have one of the best road networks; whilst being one of the least indebted states. One thing is on record; Peter OBI till today is known to be one of the best in terms of staff welfare.

My dear; I’m not from his village or state neither do I know him personally, but I can tell you that he’s good to go!

Whatsapp message you say? Isn't it the platform available to people they will use to either praise or cast you?

Show me a platform where Obi was praised for is good works by ordinary people of Anambra and I will take back my words.

A state or country that is not indebted is a state or country that is not developing. Talkless of a state like Anambra that needs all the development she can get.

Obi only administered he didn't develop ( I hope you understand this)

A governor that don't have his team from is governorship day campaign for him or talk about his doings, that should tell you the kind of man.

Don't be deceived, even kanu state governor would one day say he built bridges and hospitals for the people of kano but is that the development to brag about?
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by Flows001(m): 8:22am On Feb 05, 2023
Almaigaa:

Empty barrel makes the loudest noice. I am from Kaduna, the most successful Northerners. But we no dey make mouth. We don't chest beat. It seems you are the first and only Lawyer in your Village. Two of my younger ones are Lawyers too and they are doing great in their field.

I am also a professional doing extremely well in South South. Naturally, Nasarawa People don't chest beat. I advise your father to run a DNA test to ascertain your true identity. Maybe one Emeka is your true father. Only a DNA test can proof this. I am certain, you are not from Nasarawa. grin grin

There's no point dragging this, what are the names of your so called younger ones that are Lawyers?
Tell me their names and where they are practicing, as well as your own identity..
Dan kwaya!!
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by Almaigaa: 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2023
Flows001:

There's no point dragging this, what are the names of your so called younger ones that are Lawyers?
Tell me their names and where they are practicing, as well as your own identity..
Dan kwaya!!

You already feel threatened by me. I only mentioned little about me and you want to cry. What if I reveal more? You go just faint grin grin grin

Mr charge and bail Lawyer, you are suffering from inferiority complex. But since you are the first Lawyer in your hometown, you now see yourself as a mini god.

Lawyers from my village pass 80.

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by Flows001(m): 1:57pm On Feb 05, 2023
Almaigaa:

You already feel threatened by me. I only mentioned little about me and you want to cry. What if I reveal more? You go just faint grin grin grin

Mr charge and bail Lawyer, you are suffering from inferiority complex. But since you are the first Lawyer in your hometown, you now see yourself as a mini god.

Lawyers from my village pass 80.

Only an idiot takes a clown 🤡 like you serious..
Your IQ is way below average, and I can't continue wasting precious seconds of my time replying a sheep

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) by Almaigaa: 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2023
Flows001:

Only an idiot takes a clown 🤡 like you serious..
Your IQ is way below average, and I can't continue wasting precious seconds of my time replying a sheep

Since you are this pained, take this Rat Poison and do the needful. You wont be missed grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Elisha Abbo: Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Assaulting Young Lady In Abuja / Buhari Welcomes French Ambassador And His Deputy In Abuja...photos / Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.