Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) (50944 Views)

Protest In TASUED As Soldiers Invade School, Arrest SUG President, Others / Hoodlums Attack LASU, Destroy Vehicles / Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by miketayo(m): 11:01am On Feb 03, 2023
Cliquevisa:
100% visa application guaranteed 5slots available hurry now. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, Uk, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on 090::36::72::06::99

Your 100% shows you are a scammer
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by occfx: 11:01am On Feb 03, 2023
inoki247:
That's the disadvantage of fighting with a soldier πŸͺ– they will goan regroup demsef the innocent go come dey Colet....

Only in Nigeria that soldiers fight with her citizens. It's a zoo republic

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by beardedboy(m): 11:02am On Feb 03, 2023
Malory:
I doubt if your parents will be proud of you going by what you post here on a daily. You are clapping for the unprofessional conduct of the soldiers.
But it's professional for so-called leaders of tomorrow to mob an officer?

Clap for yourself!
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Adesina18111(m): 11:02am On Feb 03, 2023
I really SMH when I saw what he wrote up there...maybe he is a military man sha..
Are these not the soldiers that can not conquer Bokoharam... Nigeria Military men always flex muscle when it comes to attacks on CIVILIANS undecided

Malory:
I doubt if your parents will be proud of you going by what you post here on a daily. You are clapping for the unprofessional conduct of the soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Hendrixky: 11:02am On Feb 03, 2023
Cowards

Them for come during day time

Why them choose night
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by mozona(m): 11:04am On Feb 03, 2023
I don't think those students will take this lightly.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by JaskanFactor: 11:04am On Feb 03, 2023
Have you ever heard in any country soldiers going to fight brawl inside university campus with students of the country they are serving as soldiers. I keep telling you people, this is not Nigerian army, its a European institution just like they rest of Nigeria.
So that all Nigerian institutions treat Nigerian citizens like unwanted guests.

As a result the Europeans who run Nigeria has informed all intuitions in Nigeria to train their staff how to treat Nigerians like the enemy.
The soldiers have been thought that the public are their toys for play when ever they get bored.

Have you ever heard of soldiers in UK invading university to beat up students, but its same people who run the UK that run Nigeria right down to the price of bed and which street lamp is fixed.

There was a video about 2 years ago showing recruit female solders of the European Nigerian army , fantasizing about how they will beat up civilians for fun. We all grew up not understanding how public servants could see citizens as their toy play thing.

But when you realise that all of the top brass of all the armed forces are getting thier orders from racists in Europe, it all makes sense, why all the armed forces treat Nigerians like the enemy.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Thomasankara(m): 11:04am On Feb 03, 2023
[/color]not all soldiers,just say Nigerian boys scout[color=#770077]
inoki247:
That's the disadvantage of fighting with a soldier πŸͺ– they will goan regroup demsef the innocent go come dey Colet....
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by poseidon12: 11:05am On Feb 03, 2023
lhordspy:

Can you imagine.
But next time leave his parent out of it and correct him appropriately.

What if he is like his parents?
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by beardedboy(m): 11:05am On Feb 03, 2023
inoki247:

LoL that's the military for you they like oppressing who dem know say he no go fit retaliate....

But the so-called leaders of tomorrow have right to behave like touts.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by texannaija: 11:06am On Feb 03, 2023
inoki247:

You wey your parent are proud of continue I can remember on the other thread people are commenting say retaliation will surely happen buh u people will be behaving isn't the same Nigeria we all know...

You people should wake up from ur dream nothing is going to change buh u people no go hear most especially in the south where the military like oppressing civilians....

I no know why dem dey quickly forget say na Naija dem dey… Naija will always be Naija!.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by redcliff: 11:06am On Feb 03, 2023
cowards. Typical attributes of Bandits. Attacking at night when no one is ready and vulnerable.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by babydioku(f): 11:06am On Feb 03, 2023
Nigerian soldiers are cowards
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by planetx: 11:07am On Feb 03, 2023
Then no born any soldiers to invade UI when I was there years ago, not sure about now. I remember a soldier came to our hall in uniform, boys collected his cap and was throwing it back and forth and he was going around trying to get it back looking very humble or he would have smelt his yansh if he try to do any I am a soldier gra gra.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by benqo01(m): 11:07am On Feb 03, 2023
THIS UNIFORM THESE GUYS RE WEARING IS GIVING THEM TOO MUCH POWER THAT WAS HOW ONE BASTARD CHANCED ME AT THE ATM BECAUSE HE WAS ON UNIFORM AND THE IDIOT WAN COME DEY CHANGE AM FOR ME SHA SEE ME SEE WAHALA

SOME OF THEM ARE NOT MENTALLY STABLE THAT GUN DEY ENTER DEIR HEAD.

UNCIVILIZED FOOLS
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Thomasankara(m): 11:08am On Feb 03, 2023
[/color]do u remember the incident at the Capitol,during Trump's tenure?[color=#770077]
occfx:

Only in Nigeria that soldiers fight with her citizens. It's a zoo republic
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 11:08am On Feb 03, 2023
inoki247:
I wish they have the liver to regroup and be fighting terrorists like this.......Na civilians body dem dey get power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Beremx(f): 11:11am On Feb 03, 2023
Dafe20:

Happy birthday to you Beremx. I wish you God's blessings now and evermore.

Abeg send cake ooo. Hunger dey town. πŸ˜‰πŸ€
thanks dear πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by ChristineC: 11:12am On Feb 03, 2023
this is premium cowardice if ever I saw one
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Beremx(f): 11:12am On Feb 03, 2023
specie103:

Happy birthday to you πŸŽ‚πŸŽˆ
thanks dear πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Thomasankara(m): 11:13am On Feb 03, 2023
[/color]Ui is not close to any bareack[color=#770077]
planetx:
Then no born any soldiers to invade UI when I was there years ago, not sure about now. I remember a soldier came to our hall in uniform, boys collected his cap and was throwing it back and forth and he was going around trying to get it back looking very humble or he would have smelt his yansh if he try to do any I am a soldier gra gra.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Lionnation: 11:14am On Feb 03, 2023
Nigeria soldiers always behaving like Fulani headsmen

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by viodemus: 11:15am On Feb 03, 2023
I hope the unprofessional authorities are brought to book, if possibly fired from their jobs.

A very unprofessional supposed professionals.

It is time to replace NYSC, by making it a thing that many people receive NA basic training; it can still have the posting thing, but in a designated camp. It will do two things for sure, it will make outside enemies think twice and thrice; and it will also make NA respect the civilians more.

It is also wise to fire lots of the chaffs from NPF, and replace them with better intelligent civilians and some from NA, while Npf continues modernizing.

The NA are wrong here, and am mostly their supporter, but they acted without discipline and even became the disturbers of peace. Those specific dunces from the NA that were on that criminal gang rampage, should be fired from such national responsibilities.

Some Nigerians are so used to suffering that they don't know what is right and wrong. They are genetically tied to suffering, that they don't know no other way. They think these specific criminal NA in this situation, are right. People that just damaged innocent lives and properties. It is pitiful.

By the way, I don't advocate for civilians to be disrespectful and obstructive to official professionals. They too should be punished if they are at fault.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Thomasankara(m): 11:15am On Feb 03, 2023
[/color]could u imagine, operating under the cover of the night like cultists[color=#770077]
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by fx45(m): 11:17am On Feb 03, 2023
inoki247:
You're not ashamed of yourself for saying this. Nigerian soldiers now behave like untamed wild animals? What a shame!
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by planetx: 11:19am On Feb 03, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color]Ui is not close to any bareack[color=#770077]
And your point is?
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by owobokiri(m): 11:19am On Feb 03, 2023
Johnson225:

lol. No try am bros
Dem go drag you inside the barrack flog demon comot from your body cheesy cheesy
I dey craze?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Kajaard: 11:20am On Feb 03, 2023
Malory:

What part of that person's post shows that he was praising the soldiers conduct?

You lack comprehension. Too many stark illiterates in this forum. Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by rajiedreez: 11:20am On Feb 03, 2023
It's very bad and cowardly of the soldiers. But I thought the students were shouting that the soldiers will collect wotowoto that their school is different from other schools
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Villa12(m): 11:21am On Feb 03, 2023
WibusJaga:

In a sane clime, soldiers are supposed to be confined to Barracks & war zones so they don't mingle with ordinary civilians, to avoid incidents like this.
But then Naija is far from being a sane clime. cheesy
whichever way

Those students are ill mannered from resisting a uniform personnel using ATM

Do they expect him/her to queue?

They lack moral

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 11:22am On Feb 03, 2023
BleedingPen:

β€œThe Management acknowledges that these are challenging times for everyone and enjoins all to remain calm while efforts are being made to avert a re-occurrence,” she said.
https://www.campusgist.com.ng/2023/02/03/clash-soldiers-invade-uniben-at-night-destroy-vehicles-injure-many/
Not good enough. Soldiers who attempted to jump ATM queue and later descended on civilians ought to face disciplinary actions.

Soldiers behaving like street thugs is why Nigerians don't respect soldiers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? / List Of 20 Approved Private Universities In Nigeria / See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.