Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,382 members, 7,836,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

"Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu (32875 Views)

STINGY Peter Obi Got RICH From ABACHA Loot / Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters / This Story Of 'stingy' Peter Obi By Bianca Ojukwu Will Change Your Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu by Winnin009: 9:35am On Feb 04, 2023
nameo:
Jungle really don dey mature o!!!

I dont think it is up to 2 months when this same Tinubu was saying arrogantly that he was too big to mention Obi name.

How come he is now singing that name every where he goes.

They are already seeing it. And are scared to hell, lolz

What’s crazier is that Obi almost never mentions their names during his campaigns or manifestos.

How the tables have turned. Lol

3 Likes

Re: "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:36am On Feb 04, 2023
grin grin PO is really giving many in the political circle, serious nightmares and headaches.That is why they can't cease to attack him relentlessly like rabid dogs,and are always on tenterhooks.
Why are they this agitated over PO?
Well the devil always launches a fierce attack against a child of destiny whose mission will scuttle his evil machinations.

2 Likes

Re: "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu by Kavod: 9:36am On Feb 04, 2023
iSense247:
Peter Obi is the only Politician we are arguing about his savings and investment but not his embezzlement. He is the best in Africa.
When your kids are starving save money well well, if you nor go use that same money pay hospital bills and waste on the emotional damages. Starved kids become tyrants, psychopaths, drug addicts. Go and see the evidence with ANAMBRA youths. In one month like 10-30 buys/girls are killed. 80% ritualist no 95%.

1 Like

Re: "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu by Debestman: 9:37am On Feb 04, 2023
Even Tinubu kno say Peter na real Messiah Nigeria need now.
Re: "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu by Gaddaffi121(m): 9:39am On Feb 04, 2023
Thinkam:
APC calling out others is hilarious, I mean we are all witness to your party performances.

I mean come on, Nigerians be wise

Vote Atiku
I liked your post until I saw "vote Atiku"

1 Like

Re: "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu by bluefilm: 9:39am On Feb 04, 2023
derecho:
It would have made sense if Tinubu can be Trusted.
Unfortunately, Tinubu is a fraud.

It's like the Devil warning you to be wary of "fake pastors"

A big fraud who no one on this planet knows anything significant about his past.

2 Likes

Re: "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu by Kavod: 9:40am On Feb 04, 2023
derecho:
It would have made sense if Tinubu can be Trusted.
Unfortunately, Tinubu is a fraud.

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A PARTY FIGHTING ITS PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE?
YOU DONT NEED A PROPHET TO TELL YOU WHATS GOING ON.
SEE IF YOU WORK HARD TO BRING IN A NEW GOVERNMENT BELIEVING IT WOULD BE BETTER THAN THE PAST AND IT BECAME WORSE AND YOU LOST CONTROL. WHAT WOULD YOU DO? YOU KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO? I WOULD DIE TRYING TO UNDO THE EVIL DONE AND MAKE SURE THEY PAY DEARLY, INSHORT.... I WOULD EXECUTE THEM....
YOU GUYS KNOW NOTHING ABOUT LEADERSHIP.
Re: "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu by Atlantis585: 9:40am On Feb 04, 2023
I will be more wary of the self-acclaimed owner of Lagos, Jagabandit EscoBAT who now wants to own the entire country.

Naija no be Lagos ooo

1 Like

Re: "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu by IMASTEX: 9:40am On Feb 04, 2023
derecho:

grin grin At least one is better than the other.
Re: "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu by Manofnaija: 9:41am On Feb 04, 2023
Anyone who always talk about others but cannot talk about him/herself, such a person does not have anything to offer.

They said earlier that they cannot mention Obi in their discussions.
Now, Obi is the main agenda of their discussions.

2 Likes

Re: "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu by Yasco73: 9:42am On Feb 04, 2023
tu nu bu is confused cause he knows that apc goes no where in this presidential election. 3rd position, they tried.
Re: "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu by Akujuriobi: 9:43am On Feb 04, 2023
Sir, sorry and ashamed of your system of campaign. U talk always about your opponent,don't you have manifestos to sell ,I don't think you have much to offer.

1 Like

Re: "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu by KINGS100(m): 9:43am On Feb 04, 2023
I would be worried of Tinubu who steal public money and properties than Obi who saves our common wealth the future generations.
Tinubu is a Fraud.
Re: "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu by rovher: 9:44am On Feb 04, 2023
iSense247:
Peter Obi is the only Politician we are arguing about his savings and investment but not his embezzlement. He is the best in Africa.
I swear mehn, one bottle of henny for u ....
Re: "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu by xamuel17(m): 9:44am On Feb 04, 2023
BATified2023:
u igbos will just wail over n over again, it will not stop tinubu from winning

Your hate got nothing on buhari twice to d end xtent u igbos declared buhari dead n still he won

What makes u feel your hate will stop tinubu?

Tribal bigot, anybody supporting tinubu is igbo abi ? May your children inherit the character of tinubu and may you life be like APC

2 Likes

Re: "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu by rovher: 9:45am On Feb 04, 2023
KINGS100:
I would be worried of Tinubu who steal public money and properties than Obi who saves our common wealth the future generations.
Tinubu is a Fraud.
You took the words just out of my mouth ...
Re: "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu by rovher: 9:45am On Feb 04, 2023
This man dey funny shaaa ...
Re: "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu by Frankdamaxx(m): 9:46am On Feb 04, 2023
I remember when BAT said he wouldn’t stoop low to call Peter Obi’s name. Now Peter Obi is the only name on his lips. Always wailing and wailing about Peter Obi.

grin grin grin grin grin

I guess reality is beginning to dawn on him that he will call Peter Obi Mr President soon Enough.

2 Likes

Re: "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu by Classicalman(m): 9:46am On Feb 04, 2023
The druggie sees Obi in his dreams

1 Like

Re: "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu by buhariguy(m): 9:46am On Feb 04, 2023
michlins:
People will always be hungry. Being able to not waste money on the basis of people being hungry is quality of a good leader.

When Joseph and Pharoah saved in Egypt, some people will criticize them until the seven years of hunger came around.

When Jonathan wanted to save, people berated him and shouted we needed infrastructure and money was shared to governors. APC came and complained of empty treasury.

Now we don't have savings and we already borrowed way too much. The infrastructure we managed to build are looted and vandalised by angry citizens.

Now someone is telling you that we don't need to save and prioritise how our spending goes.

The Hawks whose expensive lifestyle depends on our wasteful spending are telling you that we don't need to save. Meanwhile they're saving for their unborn generations. Why don't you ask yourself questions. Why not give yourself sense

We go hear am if we get it wrong
idiotic pigs are running away from their state without development and running to lagos where there is development,
You must be stu.pid to think obi.diot have sense
Re: "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu by tonididdy(m): 9:46am On Feb 04, 2023
Lol let's here him say these words🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mr Electricity for popcorn!
Re: "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu by lexy2014: 9:47am On Feb 04, 2023
Tinubu has run out of things to campaign with. He is just talking without any meaning
Re: "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu by naturefellow(m): 9:48am On Feb 04, 2023
tonyson010:
did we hear Tinubu telling students that 4years course will be 8years in osun state 🤣🤣 ??
let his interpreters come for rescue mission again.
lhordspy, garagara ambassador, where's the thread for this defense?

4 Likes

Re: "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu by riverbird: 9:48am On Feb 04, 2023
Tinubu can't sell without mentioning peter obi grin
Re: "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu by rippa(m): 9:48am On Feb 04, 2023
iSense247:
What Tinubu Said About Peter Obi At Osun Campaign Rally Friday

'You're Heartless For Saving Money When People Are Hungry' - Tinubu Fires Peter Obi
https://www./2023/02/03/2023-what-tinubu-said-about-peter-obi-at-osun-campaign-rally/?utm_source=operamini&utm_medium=feednews&utm_campaign=operamini_feednews
This man is always attacking
Tell us how u plan to do things differently not all these constant attacks

2 Likes

Re: "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu by Manofnaija: 9:49am On Feb 04, 2023
Kavod:

When your kids are starving save money well well, if you nor go use that same money pay hospital bills and waste on the emotional damages. Starved kids become tyrants, psychopaths, drug addicts. Go and see the evidence with ANAMBRA youths. In one month like 10-30 buys/girls are killed. 80% ritualist no 95%.

The person you quoted gave realistic details on the issues but you came blabbing.
Your response shows that you have nothing to say.

2 Likes

Re: "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu by ericbertrand(m): 9:50am On Feb 04, 2023
iSense247:
What Tinubu Said About Peter Obi At Osun Campaign Rally Friday

'You're Heartless For Saving Money When People Are Hungry' - Tinubu Fires Peter Obi
https://www./2023/02/03/2023-what-tinubu-said-about-peter-obi-at-osun-campaign-rally/?utm_source=operamini&utm_medium=feednews&utm_campaign=operamini_feednews
I refuse to believe Agbado man said all this coherently.

1 Like

Re: "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu by Villa12(m): 9:50am On Feb 04, 2023
iSense247:
Lol

Which savings biko? Which investment kwanu?

I guess you know more than Prof Chukwuma Soludo right?

Dey play
Re: "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu by naturefellow(m): 9:51am On Feb 04, 2023
franchasng:
How I wish Buhari and his criminal APC saved Nigeria's trillions somewhere in the bank for the next President to use instead of borrowing trillions and looting it and blaming snakes and monkeys for swallowing Nigerian peoples commonwealth cheesy

How I wished Thief Bola Tinubu saved all the trillions belonging to Lagos state for next generation to use instead of using Alpha beta and his political stooges to loot all the wealth of Lagos state since 1999 shocked
Re: "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu by DoxxAnon: 9:51am On Feb 04, 2023
Stingy or Greedy make your choice!

You have pocketed an entire state since 1999 and privatized it for your gains! Through Alpha Beta, you are grabbing a commission on IGR collected and the money you are using to fund your presidential ambition to feed your greed.

Again I ask, choose… Stingy or Greedy

3 Likes

Re: "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu by Jokkarm2: 9:51am On Feb 04, 2023
We are voting him sir
whatever name you like call him, we are obidient to the core

1 Like

Re: "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu by Ofunaofu: 9:51am On Feb 04, 2023
While Nigerians should be wary of a Notorious Narcotic drug trafficker

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Orders Mass Sackings At Budget Office / Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen / Murray-bruce In ‘trouble’ Over Remark On Abacha’s Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.