Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:50 AM

See The New Naira Note I Withdraw Today (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The New Naira Note I Withdraw Today (pic) (1130 Views)

On A Serious Note, I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election / Proof: See A N500 Note I Saw / Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The New Naira Note I Withdraw Today (pic) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 03, 2023
Over yesterday bank network was very bad, i try to withdraw my money but no way i even use POS no way, so today i want to the pos to try again behold it now working! But not every bank has the new naira note some people are still withdrawing the old notes

Re: See The New Naira Note I Withdraw Today (pic) by Urheadmaster(m): 12:09pm On Feb 03, 2023
Are you using Nokia touch

3 Likes

Re: See The New Naira Note I Withdraw Today (pic) by EzegeNdiigbo: 12:12pm On Feb 03, 2023
Nwanne i love your camera grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The New Naira Note I Withdraw Today (pic) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 03, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Are you using Nokia touch
Tecno Pop 2f

1 Like

Re: See The New Naira Note I Withdraw Today (pic) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
EzegeNdiigbo:
Nwanne i love your camera grin grin
you want buy?

2 Likes

Re: See The New Naira Note I Withdraw Today (pic) by yarimo(m): 12:29pm On Feb 03, 2023
With this you aba made phone, later you will be posting pictures of obi lies rallies. I smh for you
2saviourfriday9:
Over yesterday bank network was very bad, i try to withdraw my money but no way i even use POS no way, so today i want to the pos to try again behold it now working! But not every bank has the new naira note some people are still withdrawing the old notes

1 Like

Re: See The New Naira Note I Withdraw Today (pic) by Shalommy(f): 12:33pm On Feb 03, 2023
Chaii.. Na only 1500 you collect?undecided

2 Likes

Re: See The New Naira Note I Withdraw Today (pic) by Gavinsamuel001: 12:36pm On Feb 03, 2023
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: See The New Naira Note I Withdraw Today (pic) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 03, 2023
yarimo:
With this you aba made phone, later you will be posting pictures of obi lies rallies. I smh for you
I got two phone wetin be ur own

2 Likes

Re: See The New Naira Note I Withdraw Today (pic) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 03, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii.. Na only 1500 you collect?undecided
Hungry wey whine my belle yesterday no be for here

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

So APC Will Now Lose 2023 Presidential Elections Laslas. / So Some People Rewarded Apcs 8 Years Of Suffering, With Their Votes Out Of Spite / Peter Obi: The Return Of โ€˜weeping Jeremiahโ€™ , The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.