Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu (71399 Views)

Tinubu Presented An Empty Budget Box - Jaafar Jaafar / Villa Elements: Lai Mohammed Knows Those I’m Referring To – El-rufai Spills / The Moment Jaafar Jaafar Left After Exposing Governor Ganduje At Kano Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by aydgov: 1:11pm On Feb 04, 2023
STOP PESSIMISTIC ANTICIPATION, TINUBU TIME WILL BE GOOD FOR NIGERIANS. HIS VICTORY WILL MARVEL HIS ACTIVE HATERS
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by porthouse7(f): 1:18pm On Feb 04, 2023
excellence44:

No politics with out emotions. Emotions made Tinubu to pick mm ticket. Wise atiku and Obi. There's no politics with out emotions. I am for southern Christian candidate. That's my emotion towards presidency. Osinbajo was my number 1 choice but thank God for obi's emergence.
Back to topic, the division and disappointment is to our favour. If northern vote is split between the 3 of them with very little going to Tinubu we are ok. Atiku can keep about 40%, kwankwaso 25...
Obi only needs to win SS and SE massively then struggle 25% from 13 states. Mind you, guys like elrufai have seen the picture on the wall and a defeat for apc is eminent
This is the emotion I am banking on and please stop deceiving people that there's no emotions in politics.
keep playing the tape in ur head
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by pacespot(m): 1:24pm On Feb 04, 2023
Thinkam:
I will repeat it no northerner is working against Tinubu, APC failure for 8 yrs is working against Tinubu.

Meanwhile

What's the mentality of yaruba, I want to understand the thought process.

APC failed for 8yrs, yaruba presented a Sick, corrupt, egolomaniac of a drug lord, and are now demanding the support of all Nigerians...

Atleast buhari was slick enough to sell himself as a good muslim, not corrupt, and a security expert, and his VP was poised to be a pastor, educated and versatile in economics and administration.

Whats the selling point of Tinubu and Shettima, they just poured shit inside 5 alive bottle, we all know it's shit, but they want us to believe it's not shit..

Are Nigerians that stupid to them?

Vote Peter Obi.

If Northerners are planing to abandon Tinubu for Atiku, then people will say their decision is lopsided, not having the interest of Nigeria at heart, but just want to keep power in the North.

Obi is the only standout candidate among the top three, nobody will accuse the Northerners of being after their selfish interest if they support Obi.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by Rajiolaade: 1:33pm On Feb 04, 2023
yommen:

Nawa oo. The people that ran the country to the ground are pulling their weight behind Atiku and you think they are doing so in the interest of Nigerians. Sir, there is no logic behind everything you typed Sir. Even though I don't support Tinubu, he is still a far better option to Atiku who they are trying to bring in. They only want to bring in Atiku to continue Hausa Fulani rule (tribalistic and greedy) and to protect their evil deeds. That's the pure truth. If you don't see it, remain like that.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by pacespot(m): 1:33pm On Feb 04, 2023
Ahmed0336:

As is eh, his actions no be am at all.
I expect things to go normal ( fuel scarcity and Naira palava not to be in the picture)
He is suppose to campaign for APC flag bearers then allow inec to do her job.
With all these, if BAT fails he will know that it is the people that have rejected him.

I have never seen this type of thing in my life since I was born

So the campaigns he has attended with Tinubu in Katsina and other places are nothing to you right? You want the President leave his office to keep following a sick man in a fraudulent campaign train just about anywhere he goes like his errand boy? What is wrong with most Nigerians self.

Tinubu squeezed his way through APC primary without the knowledge of Buhari, he paid the delegates a lump sum to vote for him thereby obstructing the democratic process of the primary. Now you want Buhari to be Tinubu's errand boy in this election campaign?
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by Okhuadams(m): 1:35pm On Feb 04, 2023
peepydelano:
No right thinking human will support Tinubu with the current situation of the country. Atiku is surely the best man for the job right now and if the villa people has refused to be blinded then I applaud them for taking the right decision to save Nigerians by throwing their weight behind Atiku.
You and ur Atikulated thief will never rule Nigeria
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by sangresan(m): 1:36pm On Feb 04, 2023
Asgard13:
Everyone with their own cabal..

So you mean say na za Zango daura and tunde” names Tinubu elrufia and governors dey fear call..

Una go wake late ..

We know tunde” no like Tinubu because of their heavy juju on Asovilla ..infact he personally made sure Tinubu no enter villa for almost 4 years till akande stepped in

But both are not major power holders in villa .. all loyal to someone that has baba ears ..
even Aisha fear the cabal headed by Buhari himself. Than he fear God .

Power to the people
North 2023

Tinubu must contest!

It's easy to hallucinate.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by pacespot(m): 1:38pm On Feb 04, 2023
peepydelano:
Someone like Obi can not win the presidential election of Nigeria. After this election, Obi will totally fade into oblivion. I wish for Igbo presidency in the nearest future ( when they have stopped doing Nzogbu Nzogbu politics) but definitely not a character like Obi

Mumu, we will see on the 25th. We will know whether Nigeria belongs to the people or APC? You are a fool if you think anybody can win this election aside Obi as it is right now.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by zionstaar75: 1:38pm On Feb 04, 2023
Thinkam:
I will repeat it no northerner is working against Tinubu, APC failure for 8 yrs is working against Tinubu.

Meanwhile

APC failed for 8yrs, yaruba presented a Sick, corrupt, egolomaniac of a drug lord, and are now demanding the support of all Nigerians...

Atleast buhari was slick enough to sell himself as a good muslim, not corrupt, and a security expert, and his VP was poised to be a pastor, educated and versatile in economics and administration.

Whats the selling point of Tinubu and Shettima, they just poured shit inside 5 alive bottle, we all know it's shit, but they want us to believe it's not shit..

what's the selling point of the guy thief you're propagating,you're just a tribal bigot like buhari and I assure u that if unfortunately atiku wins in 2 years there will be no Nigeria again. U people should start living on your onions and tomatoes

1 Like

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by sangresan(m): 1:39pm On Feb 04, 2023
[quote author=floret23 post=120622331][/quote]

Where are you from? The Dot Nation?

Wait for your turn to discuss national politics.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by Fearyourcreator: 1:40pm On Feb 04, 2023
Thinkam:

Meanwhile

Normal most Nigerians are stupid and not as smart like they thought they were...
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by pacespot(m): 1:41pm On Feb 04, 2023
franchasng:
In order words, Buhari doesn't want Tinubu to succeed him, so why can't Tinubu and his Yoruba urchins have some balls and call out Buhari straightaway as the Jagaban he is, instead they are sending the midget Satan of Kaduna to be running from one media house to another crying like a bush baby about an imaginary cabal grin

Buhari said he wants a free and fair election, how is that not wanting Tinubu to succeed him?

The only reason Tinubu and his gang are crying is that they want Buhari to use his office to rig the election for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by Etimemy: 1:48pm On Feb 04, 2023
Tinubu is criminal
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by TheOgaBoss: 1:51pm On Feb 04, 2023
Moh247:

Honestly now I understand why Banbangida staged a coup to upseat him and jail him for 3 and half years... It's all clearer now

it was not clear when you lots were shouting Sai baba in 2015? No worry it will still become clearer.
OBIDATTI 2023.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by Asour: 1:52pm On Feb 04, 2023
Ikechukwutech:

Are you ready for Igbos and Yoruba nation militancy?

Sad as it sounds those things are symptoms of other sicknesses in the Nigerian project.

Majorly poverty, dearth in leadership & corruption.

IPOB & YN are symptoms. Nigeria is sick.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by asanausana91: 1:52pm On Feb 04, 2023
Dsalvo:

Did Tinubu knock your door to ask for your support? Learn to make sense as all reasonable adults should be able to.
if you are not stupid you will listen to what he said in Akwa ibom.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by 9jagovernor: 1:55pm On Feb 04, 2023
Heavens1stson:

https://twitter.com/JaafarSJaafar/status/1621607937742454787?t=pU6SlhIXN8A9AwWxIjw0LA&s=19
Emefiele then remembered it was time Nigeria redesigned its currency. He sold the idea to the president, who approved posthaste without consulting the finance minister, economic team, National Assembly, etc. In 2012, people’s voice killed CBN’s plan to coin lower denominations

I know this Buhari is a figure head, his own is to sign anything presented to him without verification
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by TheOgaBoss: 1:57pm On Feb 04, 2023
zionstaar75:
what's the selling point of the guy thief you're propagating,you're just a tribal bigot like buhari and I assure u that if unfortunately atiku wins in 2 years there will be no Nigeria again. U people should start living on your onions and tomatoes
who is going to end Nigeria from being in existence? Don't tell me the SW plans to secede.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by reddingtonblack: 2:22pm On Feb 04, 2023
peepydelano:
No right thinking human will support Tinubu with the current situation of the country. Atiku is surely the best man for the job right now and if the villa people has refused to be blinded then I applaud them for taking the right decision to save Nigerians by throwing their weight behind Atiku.

Tinubu should be blamed for Buhari failure in 8yrs and on the otherhand Nigerians should applaud and allow Buhari impose Atiku on them.
No right thinking person should follow Tinubu becos of Buhari but Nigeria should elect Atiku because buhari n his cabal are rooting for him. una no just dey get sense sha

Your stupidity is world class
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 2:46pm On Feb 04, 2023
buhariguy:
one week membership in apc does not make him a member, besides, playing anti party expurge from the party already, weather apc will or not, he has already expurge himself from apc.

Then he is neutral as he should be as a Cbn governor..

will u expel buhari and Osinbajo for anti party activities too

So what party is FFK? lipsrsealed
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by ACE1010: 2:51pm On Feb 04, 2023
peepydelano:

Another privatisation crook spotted grin grin cheesy
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:37pm On Feb 04, 2023
Ahmed0336:
How sabiu Tunde a thirty something years old youth is this powerful still amaze me.

I'm dumbfounded, flabbergasted and perplexed at the same time undecided

To me na jafar imagination be this..

They all know what they are doing including Buhari..
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by emilo2bad: 3:50pm On Feb 04, 2023
Massiveglory:

You are also not right thinking as their is no difference between PDP and APC. Both are hoodlums and rogues that have destroyed our nation.

The only viable instrument right now is PODATTI
unfortunately they (PODATTI) are both PDP that are hoodlums and rogues that destroyed our country. old wine in new bottle
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by tiswell(m): 3:50pm On Feb 04, 2023
Aboki99:
Thi is the figment of Jaafar's imagination.
a
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by Sedonxavi: 3:56pm On Feb 04, 2023
peepydelano:
Someone like Obi can not win the presidential election of Nigeria. After this election, Obi will totally fade into oblivion. I wish for Igbo presidency in the nearest future ( when they have stopped doing Nzogbu Nzogbu politics) but definitely not a character like Obi
I agree with you couple with disgruntled youth supporting him who only know how to blackmail other people. Once you are not supporting Obi they see you as someone who can not think. The same same people that cursed him as Anambra governor for not doing anything are the one calling him a saint
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by Mandem05: 4:21pm On Feb 04, 2023
Thinkam:

Meanwhile

This sums up the APC ticket for me. On February 25th Nigerians should show the world that we are not stupid.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by zionstaar75: 5:42pm On Feb 04, 2023
TheOgaBoss:
who is going to end Nigeria from being in existence? Don't tell me the SW plans to secede.
watch, its south west still keeping Nigeria together.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by Goodlady(f): 6:09pm On Feb 04, 2023
peepydelano:
Dreamer. No sane Nigerian ll consider Atiku. They ll rather focus on Obi.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by duality(m): 8:25pm On Feb 04, 2023
hopexter:

Who should step down for each other. Tinubu should step down for someone who’s living with him I’m his house? What contribution has obi made to deserve that or does Anambra looks like a state govern by your almighty Obi to deserve stepping down for.

How has the country be fair to him? He was only a governor of Lagos just like Obi? If you say he’s greedy of reaching the top of his career, isn’t obi greedy for having such ambition?

You are wicked and God hates the wicked. If you are not a card carrying member of APC, then you are a bigot to support Tinubu. Only bigotry will make you do so.

We can't have a president who blabs and gaff up and down. "Church rat eating poisoned Holy communion"

Balablu bulaba etc come on.. Please stop this wicked support.

I and the people I know can't vote and won't vote APC.

I'm not from the South East, but Obi has repeatedly said he lives in Onitcha. There are videos of those who visited him in his house at Onitcha.

So forget these stories of he living in Lagos. Tinubu didn't build house for him in Lagos.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by drlateef: 8:30pm On Feb 04, 2023
peepydelano:

Oh! Even when Atiku caused all these mess? Are you okay at all? Even when Atiku stole our treasury dry under Obasanjo? You need to take your medication.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by babydioku(f): 8:50pm On Feb 04, 2023
So according to APC the oppositions control CBN, Petroleum and policy making in nigeria.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu by hopexter(m): 9:49pm On Feb 04, 2023
duality:

You are wicked and God hates the wicked. If you are not a card carrying member of APC, then you are a bigot to support Tinubu. Only bigotry will make you do so.

We can't have a president who blabs and gaff up and down. "Church rat eating poisoned Holy communion"

Balablu bulaba etc come on.. Please stop this wicked support.

I and the people I know can't vote and won't vote APC.

I'm not from the South East, but Obi has repeatedly said he lives in Onitcha. There are videos of those who visited him in his house at Onitcha.

So forget these stories of he living in Lagos. Tinubu didn't build house for him in Lagos.

You’re a devil if you think someone who couldn’t rescue his own state when he was a governor will start the rescuing from Federal. You’ll remain a failure if you think a coward who couldn’t fight for a ticket in his party(PDP) where he has better chances of winning the election then ran to a mushroom party with no contestant and start making noise from there.

Sane Nigerians are not looking for fancy looking gap toothed man who has nothing to offer for his own people for a president. It’s someone who understands and know what Nigerians NEED. Whether Tinubu is deaf and dumb, he’s still he right man to get us from this mess to where Nigeria aught to be.

I’m from Edo state and majority of my Edo supports Obi, does that mean they are bigots for supporting Obi just because I have a different opinion?

So tell me, what was Obi’s achievements in anambra that deserves Nigerians vote?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday / Protest At National Assembly For El-Rufai’s Ministerial Disqualification (Pix) / Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.