Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:13 PM

Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa (40740 Views)

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Polled 1271 (APC Presidential Primary) / Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Ticket With 1271 Votes / Governor Yahaya Bello's Accident Scene In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa by aidameoryou: 7:49pm On Feb 06, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

the same people your papa use your mom as collateral so that you can afford to stay in their region

even igbo with their dirty Onitsha slum is calling people dirty, godforsaken mummies

Boringggg.....
I must put you to work this night, bitch ass nigga.

Na me You wan to show face for on nairaland...
Thunder fire your worthless mother there idiiot.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa by OkoRemi2023(m): 2:28pm On Feb 07, 2023
aidameoryou:

Boringggg..... I must put you to work this night, bitch ass nigga.
Na me You wan to show face for on nairaland... Thunder fire my worthless mother there idiiot.
don't know why you're stressing thunder when your mother is at the mercy of ugm

ugm will take care of her as your heart pleases for thunder to strike her
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa by OkoRemi2023(m): 2:29pm On Feb 07, 2023
aidameoryou:

What's these nonsense you are writing here? Does this even make sense to you?
This is the same motnerfucker talking about poor English, poor English indeed grin grin

Dirty smelling amala munching gorilla grin grin

hold peter obi responsible for your inability to be educated, he said education is not for the poor after impoverishing your parents

go to hell with him after his awaiting defeat
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa by OkoRemi2023(m): 2:30pm On Feb 07, 2023
aidameoryou:

I know you are still processing the trauma of what I hit you with... grin grin
You are nothing but an unfortunate Yoruba smelling pig, probably gulping and guzzling plates of oily ewedu as I write. grin grin

I am writing everything to whosoever you think am writing it to, but you are the one responding me here.
How much more jobless and empty can you be in your wretched life grin

you're mistaken me for the imbeciles that failed in your upbringing
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa by aidameoryou: 2:38pm On Feb 07, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

hold peter obi responsible for your inability to be educated, he said education is not for the poor after impoverishing your parents

Boringggg lines yet again from the Yoruba pig
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa by aidameoryou: 2:39pm On Feb 07, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

you're mistaken me for the imbeciles that failed in your upbringing

But you are the one responding me here grin grin
You are a zombie grin grin
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa by aidameoryou: 2:40pm On Feb 07, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

Say something meaningful..mumu.
Thunder gbagbuo gi there cheesy grin
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa by OkoRemi2023(m): 2:49pm On Feb 07, 2023
aidameoryou:

Say something meaningful..mumu.
Thunder gbagbuo gi my family there cheesy grin

he should Gbagbuo you, your ugm will handle your family in East

tell them to come out on election if Ekpa won't use them to do sample of wotowoto

dummy calling other that are moving freely in their land cowards but them that can't move out of their compound brave, o npe ki gbogbo eyin oloriburuku Nyanmiri to Ku tan, akutuku ni ona orun

Ara lo ma San pa e at awon molebi ni ilu oshi yi yen
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa by aidameoryou: 3:11pm On Feb 07, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

he should Gbagbuo you, your ugm will handle your family in East

tell them to come out on election if Ekpa won't use them to do sample of wotowoto

dummy calling other that are moving freely in their land cowards but them that can't move out of their compound brave, o npe ki gbogbo eyin oloriburuku Nyanmiri to Ku tan, akutuku ni ona orun

Ara lo ma San pa e at awon molebi ni ilu oshi yi yen

Keep writing your nonsense, i don't even care to know what it all means because they are all as worthless as you and your son and daughter if you have any.

You ain't worth even a penny, na just to sub your 2.5gb data and hide inside your dirty brown roofed shanty forming old man,
and I ask, What has the old age of Methuselah got to do with the wisdom of solomon....ewu arindin.

You can't ignore me, I'll put you to work bitch, you will see my mentions whenever you come thru grin grin
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa by OkoRemi2023(m): 4:58pm On Feb 07, 2023
aidameoryou:

Keep writing your nonsense, i don't even care to know what it all means because they are all as worthless as you and your son and daughter if you have any.

You ain't worth even a penny, na just to sub your 2.5gb data and hide inside your dirty brown roofed shanty forming old man,
and I ask, What has the old age of Methuselah got to do with the wisdom of solomon....ewu arindin.

You can't ignore me, I'll put you to work bitch, you will see my mentions whenever you come thru grin grin

every idiot with cheap android phone have a opinion, save your jargons because I don't bother reading them

peter obi will only rule your useless Biafra land
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa by aidameoryou: 7:34pm On Feb 07, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

every idiot with cheap android phone have a opinion, save your jargons because I don't bother reading them

peter obi will only rule your useless Biafra land

I don't care if you read or not, so long as you hellspawn keeps replying them, am okay with it, because I am content am putting your jobless ass to work...pussy grin grin

Very useless cursed Yoruba nonentity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment / Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode / Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.