Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,456 members, 7,850,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa (40733 Views)

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Polled 1271 (APC Presidential Primary) / Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Ticket With 1271 Votes / Governor Yahaya Bello's Accident Scene In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa by Villa12(m): 4:57pm On Feb 04, 2023
Belluski:

Lol your principal is there insulting buhari upandan.. you dey here dey rejoice say Buhari attend.. chaii una don see buhari finish, the pepe him go show una eeeh .... dam no go fit contain una tears
Hahahahaha

Chai jubril of Sudan don turn to Buhari today πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa by Voiceofthestree: 4:57pm On Feb 04, 2023
AmotekunSW:

No matter what, they are not using kerosene and 500 Naira to win reelection in Yorubaland.

Before you save Nigeria, save your parents hiding under the bed on Mondays.

Omo ale ni o. You say you be amotekun south west any Yoruba that did not listen to the voice of Elite Yoruba group Afenifere is really a Yoruba Bastard
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa by Villa12(m): 4:59pm On Feb 04, 2023
ganisucks:

The only thing that made David's story sweet is Goliath. If they hadn't created Goliath, David would have just been another h0rny king solely interested in blood, violence and abusing women for his selfish desires.
In this story, both Atiku and Tinubu have been tricked into taking the roles of Goliath.
On the day of the election, they'll both receive a brown envelope, with the truth placed inside.
Hahahahahahahaha

Zombie don turn to pastor for naija politics πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Eweee
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa by ganisucks(f): 5:00pm On Feb 04, 2023
cyrilamx:
Same way they walked him to β€œdefeat” at the primary election?
I laugh. Any political expert, who knows his onions will tell you what is going to happen on the 25th.
They are clearly rehashing the script from 2015, but you just can't see it.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa by aidameoryou: 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2023
AmotekunSW:

If you like, say I can't keep Obi's wife's boobs out of my mouth. That's your business.

For the first 5 months of the campaigns season, it was you Obidients begging Kwankwaso to be Obi's VP. You can insult all you like, you will cry in a few days.

Useless Andrews Labour Party slave

Go support your bulaba in peace, keep P.O ass crack out your uzeless mouth.
I don't care, if you hit your head on the stone because of P.O.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa by ganisucks(f): 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2023
Villa12:
Hahahahahahahaha

Eweee
I'm giving you an allegory. Or, didn't you attend English classes in high school?
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa by Villa12(m): 5:04pm On Feb 04, 2023
ganisucks:

I'm giving you an allegory. Or, didn't you attend English classes in high school?
Hahahahaha

Tell that to the empty field naming ceremony campaign rally your Obi has been doing πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa by ganisucks(f): 5:06pm On Feb 04, 2023
Villa12:
Hahahahaha

Tell that to the empty field naming ceremony campaign rally your Obi has been doing πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Ok.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa by AmotekunSW: 5:09pm On Feb 04, 2023
aidameoryou:

Go support your bulaba in peace, keep P.O ass crack out your uzeless mouth.
I don't care, if you hit your head on the stone because of P.O.

I will drag Peter Obi by the balls as much as I please. If you don't like it, go to hell

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa by Bayyajidda(m): 5:10pm On Feb 04, 2023
donphilopus:
Many people would cry on this thread today.

First, Buhari is attending today and secondly Yahaya Bello who they initially thought wasn't with the Jagaban is fully in Nasarawa adorning his "1271" cap. The 1271 represents the number of delegate votes the Jagaban himself got during the primaries.

By the grace of God, he's going to defeat all his opponents before 12 noon on election day.

God doesn't work with looters.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa by PoliciaNLand: 5:10pm On Feb 04, 2023
Villa12:
Hahahahahahahaha

Eweee
mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique
Rule 2
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa by AmotekunSW: 5:11pm On Feb 04, 2023
Voiceofthestree:

Omo ale ni o. You say you be amotekun south west any Yoruba that did not listen to the voice of Elite Yoruba group Afenifere is really a Yoruba Bastard

Aye iya ẹ mÑa baje ni. Oloriburuku ọmọ ẹranko.

Tinubu has been blessed by Afenifere. God punish you and your entire lineage
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa by calliking(m): 5:12pm On Feb 04, 2023
AmotekunSW:

No matter what, they are not using kerosene and 500 Naira to win reelection in Yorubaland.

Before you save Nigeria, save your parents hiding under the bed on Mondays.

See poverty Dey talk. With your 10mb you begged on Twitter. Let me load you 3gb so you can something nice to me like your fore fathers who are praise singers like awolowo, Oladipo diya, mko Abiola. They all failed like afonja so tinubu will fail
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa by chudez0147(m): 5:14pm On Feb 04, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
Beerfraud pigs can wail to death.... BAT go on soun, we dey ur back gidigba
Ode!
Those guys are just checking out on bat
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa by Villa12(m): 5:15pm On Feb 04, 2023
PoliciaNLand:
mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique
Rule 2
Mynd44
dominique
Seun
lalasticlala
OAM4J
Farano
Mukina2
Nlfpmod

Rule 19 broken

This is the known NwaMamalwota with his numerous alternative account on nairaland

Here are some of his numerous alternative account

NwaMamalwota
PoliciaNLand
Ezenwaanyimmili,
Asampetenwaanyi,
Achalugonwa
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:16pm On Feb 04, 2023
Interesting
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa by imohimoh12: 5:19pm On Feb 04, 2023
Obi guys will wail and claim rigging by 27th
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa by sunsplash99(m): 5:20pm On Feb 04, 2023
I still can't leave Peter and vote for judas
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa by Antoeni(m): 5:23pm On Feb 04, 2023
I Can’t Imagine The Pains And Everlasting Injure Buhari Will Inflict on Tinubu and His Urchins, I Trust Buhari On This .
Tinubu Will Surely Collect Wotowoto
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa by Cheapgadget(f): 5:29pm On Feb 04, 2023
Na Normal, last last they all know who they Re voting
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa by 77up(m): 5:34pm On Feb 04, 2023
Is this neck pressing no too much for zombidiots laidisπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa by 77up(m): 5:38pm On Feb 04, 2023
Since Zombidiots hate Tinubu ,I already knew he's the next president.

May those failure never support us o, even the little support they support Adeleke, Ade is already packing his things from Office.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa by aidameoryou: 5:41pm On Feb 04, 2023
AmotekunSW:

I will drag Peter Obi by the balls as much as I please. If you don't like it, go to hell

Who cares what the f*ck you want to do?
Masturbate with P.O photo till you have brain trauma. How's that my prerogative grin grin grin

Who's this idiot am going back and forth with? cheesy
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa by Cricketman: 5:54pm On Feb 04, 2023
joelbooks:
Governor Bello is in Nasarawa rocking the "1271' cap for Tinubu....
all of ona go fail

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa by aidameoryou: 6:15pm On Feb 04, 2023
Villa12:
he will lord over you and your entire kindred βœ…

Yes, he will lord your mama and papa, never doubted it grin grin
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa by aidameoryou: 6:17pm On Feb 04, 2023
77up:
E pain am πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I always knew you had nothing to rant about.
Brain dead just like your lord and saviour BAT grin grin grin
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa by Putinofrussia: 6:18pm On Feb 04, 2023
donphilopus:
Many people would cry on this thread today.

First, Buhari is attending today and secondly Yahaya Bello who they initially thought wasn't with the Jagaban is fully in Nasarawa adorning his "1271" cap. The 1271 represents the number of delegate votes the Jagaban himself got during the primaries.

By the grace of God, he's going to defeat all his opponents before 12 noon on election day.
You can say that again,bro. wink

Mr Buhari has no choice but to want goodness for Nigerians:

β€œI’m very pleased today to be part of this campaign for Bola Ahmed Tinubu as the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thug Pleads For His Life During Mass Beating By Angry Youths. Photos / Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter / Don’t Come To Edo With Bullion Vans” – Tambuwal Mocks APC Bigwigs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.