Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,484 members, 7,850,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:03 AM

Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa (40736 Views)

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Polled 1271 (APC Presidential Primary) / Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Ticket With 1271 Votes / Governor Yahaya Bello's Accident Scene In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa by BATified2023: 6:18pm On Feb 04, 2023
lazynairalander1:
Those northerners who have decided that they will betray tinubu hope you are having change of mind else. There will be a payback day.
u can see everyone is calling igbos to come n cry

Must u igbos cry?
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa by Papichulostunne(m): 6:24pm On Feb 04, 2023
donphilopus:
Many people would cry on this thread today.

First, Buhari is attending today and secondly Yahaya Bello who they initially thought wasn't with the Jagaban is fully in Nasarawa adorning his "1271" cap. The 1271 represents the number of delegate votes the Jagaban himself got during the primaries.

By the grace of God, he's going to defeat all his opponents before 12 noon on election day.
By the grace of which of the gods? Amadioha? Sango? Zeus? Allah?
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa by shugamummy: 6:38pm On Feb 04, 2023
When will you people be tired of re-explaining these things. Why can't you guys lead a simple life that does not require much interpretations. Forget that sign is occultic sign to keep you enslaved till infinity

donphilopus:

First, Buhari is attending today and secondly Yahaya Bello who they initially thought wasn't with the Jagaban is fully in Nasarawa adorning his "1271" cap. The 1271 represents the number of delegate votes the Jagaban himself got during the primaries.

By the grace of God, he's going to defeat all his opponents before 12 noon on election day.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa by Ayosman1: 6:45pm On Feb 04, 2023
Foolish people who does not understand politics, they keep dwelling in the past.
How does Yahaya Bello attending his presidential campaign translate to a vote. February, 25th is exactly 3 weeks from now, I'm the most happiest person. If Atiku does beat Tinubu in this election then is not me
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa by Bimpe29: 7:30pm On Feb 04, 2023
donphilopus:

Oluwa is involved!

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa by Banhammy717: 7:55pm On Feb 04, 2023
APC is a United Political Family.
It will be difficult for opponent to defeat them, unless there's division among them.
But the way and manner Tinubu is carrying all of them along, especially the Northern Governors, I don't forsee any breakaway before election. Perhaps G5 may still work for them.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa by Omonda(m): 8:08pm On Feb 04, 2023
What a truth

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa by tonididdy(m): 9:10pm On Feb 04, 2023
donphilopus:

What of osinbanjo?
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa by Voiceofthestree: 9:14pm On Feb 04, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Aye iya ẹ máa baje ni. Oloriburuku ọmọ ẹranko.

Tinubu has been blessed by Afenifere. God punish you and your entire lineage

Omo Erun aye ma sha mala mala ni o se ofo tiran tiran oloriburuku Mase nfani Tinubu doesn’t know your family you will continue suffering you and your entire family Omo eru
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa by Japastic: 9:22pm On Feb 04, 2023
donphilopus:

Insha Allahu

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa by Resonance2019: 9:55pm On Feb 04, 2023
mbahdi:
Failures
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa by RenaissanceGuy: 9:56pm On Feb 04, 2023
oyin44:

My brother, she has 18 monikers on this forum
I know her Wella
Seun and mynd44 pls be watchful about these monikers. ..
LOL. That means you don't even know him.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa by Resonance2019: 10:00pm On Feb 04, 2023
mbahdi:
Failures
Na him get my own too jare.We are not only social media and keyboard warrior.

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa by adekolaelect(m): 10:02pm On Feb 04, 2023
lazynairalander1:
Those northerners who have decided that they will betray tinubu hope you are having change of mind else. There will be a payback day.
wailer cry little and face your lane no one expect good things from you. You will still have something negative to say even when Tinubu becomes the president of Nigeria.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa by alibiz: 11:53pm On Feb 04, 2023
joelbooks:
Governor Bello is in Nasarawa rocking the "1271' cap for Tinubu....
Yahaya bello is indirectly telling Tinubu the number of votes he will score in the coming election.

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:56pm On Feb 04, 2023
aidameoryou:
Na P.O get am
Stop playing.

many of you igbo abusing elders here are either 1997, 2000, 2001

the time una parents suppose to be imbibing manners in you empty head people na fúck dem dey fúck hence giving birth like rabbits And dumping you mummies across the zoo
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa by aidameoryou: 1:40am On Feb 05, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

many of you igbo abusing elders here are either 1997, 2000, 2001

the time una parents suppose to be imbibing manners in you empty head people na fúck dem dey fúck hence giving birth like rabbits And dumping you mummies across the zoo

Anytime it's comes up batstards like you who have never achieved anything meaningful in life after all your supposed age difference will always play the seniority card immediately.
because apart from being 200 years old and still dragging nonsense with supposed infants here on nairaland space,
There's nothing of worth in y'all miserable cursed existence.... grin grin grin.

I knew you were this empty in your all your worth immediately you start attacking parents instead of facing me, because you ain't even adult enough....OGB. grin grin

Carry your poverty stricken hands and get off my mentions before OGUN (that kept your parents chronically worthless) still knack your upcoming godforsaken generation with even more plagues.

I don't know what a mentally retarded and cursed Yoruba 600 year old pig is doing on the internet space with kids,
instead of thinking about your miserable godforsaken live that has reached near-end life services..... tongue

How's it my fault that you are hopeless, aimless and worthless that was kept cursed in live by even despicable parents,
and gradually passing daftness down to your unborn..... how's that my fault? grin grin

Your mates are not here pussy, they are either in their graves or dementia assistance households, preparing for their end of lives, as i know you will never experience the luxury of playing with grandkids....eveeerrrr grin grin grin.

Don't quote me again old man, keep your advice to your worthless generations to come, they'll need it better, that's if anyone of them will be useful to you... grin grin.
Rip in advance uzeless old Yoruba pig.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa by OkoRemi2023(m): 1:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
aidameoryou:

Anytime it's comes up batstards like you who have never achieved anything meaningful in life after all your supposed age difference will always play the seniority card immediately.
because apart from being 200 years old and still dragging nonsense with supposed infants here on nairaland space,
There's nothing of worth in y'all miserable cursed existence.... grin grin grin.

I knew you were this empty in your all your worth immediately you start attacking parents instead of facing me, because you ain't even adult enough....OGB. grin grin

Carry your poverty stricken hands and get off my mentions before OGUN (that kept your parents chronically worthless) still knack your upcoming godforsaken generation with even more plagues.

I don't know what a mentally retarded and cursed Yoruba 600 year old pig is doing on the internet space with kids,
instead of thinking about your miserable godforsaken live that has reached near-end life services..... tongue

How's it my fault that you are hopeless, aimless and worthless that was kept cursed in live by even despicable parents,
and gradually passing daftness down to your unborn..... how's that my fault? grin grin

Your mates are not here pussy, they are either in their graves or dementia assistance households, preparing for their end of lives, as i know you will never experience the luxury of playing with grandkids....eveeerrrr grin grin grin.

Don't quote me again old man, keep your advice to your worthless generations to come, they'll need it better, that's if anyone of them will be useful to you... grin grin.
Rip in advance uzeless old Yoruba pig.

you wrote your father boring biography with poor English, won't the poor man be ashamed he invested in you and yet this is how low you can write his appraisal?

anyway I'm not surprise peter obi with third class in unn is your preferred candidate, olodo support his fellow olodo

when your papa have sold you out to go and cater for them outside, I was already putting one things together, building the future your papa failed to build for you down for the kids and grand kids

I pity the fools looking up to that you will be great with this your stone age mentality
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa by eburuu: 8:00pm On Feb 05, 2023
Daniel7543:
See your flat head on ur voters card
that center, na another human head they there so o
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa by Xchii: 6:25pm On Feb 06, 2023
aidameoryou:

Yoruba dirty smelling swine, now crawl back to your hole and write to your unfortunate fellows, cos you ain't got none of the intellect to face me anywhere.

Ewedu guzzling clown grin
dirty stinking flesh eating Osu miscreant, shut your putrid faecal oha eating mouth and focus on your afghanEastern shithole region.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa by aidameoryou: 6:45pm On Feb 06, 2023
Xchii:
dirty stinking flesh eating Osu miscreant, shut your putrid faecal oha eating mouth and focus on your afghanEastern shithole region.

Lol grin grin grin that one hit the Yoruba bleached smelling pig hardddd grin grin.
I love how the ewedu guzzling Yoruba urchin is sooo triggered grin grin grin.
He wants to die, he wants to kill himself, he's looking for the next available sniper... I love iiiittt grin grin

Cry from now till tomorrow, you are a dirty bleached wretched Yoruba pig, and you choke on ewedu sooo bad grin grin
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa by aidameoryou: 6:47pm On Feb 06, 2023
Xchii:

Frustrated hungry miserable Yoruba goat, now cry me an ocean in 3..2..1 go grin grin grin
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa by aidameoryou: 6:49pm On Feb 06, 2023
Xchii:

I've taught you what to say and how to put it...
Very daft Yoruba Afonja grin grin grin

You wouldn't sleep tonight, this one touch you bad grin
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:31pm On Feb 06, 2023
aidameoryou:

Never in your miserable life quote me again clown,
if you don't know what to do, Smash that your worthless head against a concrete slap and die, good riddance to rubbish.
cause you ain't worth nothing

you're writing this nonsense to those imbeciles that failed to imbibe common sense in you at tender age

I will continue to deposit common sense in that your empty brain and your likes
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:35pm On Feb 06, 2023
aidameoryou:

Yoruba dirty smelling swine, now crawl back to your hole and write to your unfortunate fellows, cos you ain't got none of the intellect to face me anywhere.

Ewedu guzzling clown grin

the same people your papa use your mom as collateral so that you can afford to stay in their region

even igbo with their dirty Onitsha slum is calling people dirty, godforsaken mummies
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:36pm On Feb 06, 2023
aidameoryou:

Wretched Yoruba smelling, bleaching, ewedu guzzling pig is what you are.

I always knew you never had the wits to face a real man anywhere, grin grin grin
you are now backing out just like the pussy you are...

Oh you now prefer watching Tom and Jerry, but I thought you were a high achiever who has been achieving heaven and earth even before you were born grin grin
Well I thought wrong, because you are just a cursed Yoruba pig who can only boast of being born in 1709 grin grin

needless and jargons epistle as usual, mummies in human form

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don’t Come To Edo With Bullion Vans” – Tambuwal Mocks APC Bigwigs / Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter / Ben Bruce's Voting By SMS: Nigerians React (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.