Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,084 members, 7,849,402 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:38 PM

Speechless! She Just Failed Loyalty Test - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Speechless! She Just Failed Loyalty Test (1029 Views)

Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) / 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Speechless! She Just Failed Loyalty Test by Spermatogenesis: 10:01pm On May 11
I just did loyalty test on her and she failed woefully. I will explain everything tomorrow but for now my question is..
1. What will make a girl send her picture to a guy on first day of chat?
2. What will make a girl deny that she doesn't have a boyfriend?
3. What will make a girl to give her phone number?
Re: Speechless! She Just Failed Loyalty Test by immortalcrown(m): 10:04pm On May 11
Did you ask for the picture?

1 Like

Re: Speechless! She Just Failed Loyalty Test by wizrose(m): 10:05pm On May 11
Spermatogenesis:
I just did loyalty test on her and she failed woefully. I will explain everything tomorrow but for now my question is..

Because to her you don't exist you are a maga grin Uner plenty for her hand na who knows maybe u be maga 20th grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Speechless! She Just Failed Loyalty Test by Spermatogenesis: 10:06pm On May 11
immortalcrown:
Did you ask for the picture?
yes I did.
Re: Speechless! She Just Failed Loyalty Test by Spermatogenesis: 10:06pm On May 11
wizrose:

Because to her you don't exist you are a maga grin Uner plenty for her hand na who knows maybe u be maga 20th grin grin
Not really. I will explain better tomorrow.
Re: Speechless! She Just Failed Loyalty Test by Zonefree(m): 10:20pm On May 11
To conduct loyalty test on a Nigerian girlfriend is second most useless acts on earth.

Tueh! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Speechless! She Just Failed Loyalty Test by dawnomike(m): 10:21pm On May 11
Spermatogenesis:
The second is her many offence... others can be forgiven

1 Like

Re: Speechless! She Just Failed Loyalty Test by Zonefree(m): 10:22pm On May 11
Spermatogenesis:
Not really. I will explain better tomorrow.
Keep your explanation to yourself.

What could make a man that truly wants to go far in life stoop so low to conduct loyalty test on a Nigerian girl? undecided

*Spit on your head.

6 Likes

Re: Speechless! She Just Failed Loyalty Test by immortalcrown(m): 11:02pm On May 11
Spermatogenesis:
yes I did.
She is bad but you are worse.
Re: Speechless! She Just Failed Loyalty Test by seanery: 12:25am On May 12
Sigh
Re: Speechless! She Just Failed Loyalty Test by Anunakeeh: 12:33am On May 12
Spermatogenesis:

Your are definitely still in your twenties. There are still tons of discoveries you will discover about humans when you get into your thirties and beyond.

But for now you still dey play.

4 Likes

Re: Speechless! She Just Failed Loyalty Test by Anunakeeh: 12:37am On May 12
Zonefree:

What could make a man that truly wants to go far in life stoop so low to conduct loyalty test on a Nigerian girl? undecided

*Spit on your head.

Abi are you minding the kid.

In my whole life time, I have never seen, met or heard of truthfully single girl or woman talkless of nigerian girls and women that usually have hundreds of men on their list and in their lives lol.

You are probably conversing with a either a teenage or a very stupid simp adult.
Re: Speechless! She Just Failed Loyalty Test by ValCon888: 1:52am On May 12
The best way to deal with Nigerian women is to have plenty of them. That way, you wouldn't even care if she was cheating or not. These girls are not worth having hypertension over.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speechless! She Just Failed Loyalty Test by Sonnobax15(m): 5:03am On May 12
lipsrsealed
Olosho still dey her eyes
Re: Speechless! She Just Failed Loyalty Test by iLegendd(m): 5:14am On May 12
Spermatogenesis:

If she's chatting with a chátdictor or a bad boy with a sense of humor and a touch of naughtiness and he appears smart and futuristic, she has no choice than to succumb. Even if she won't agree to have sex with him yet, she'll just want to have him as a friend.

Most current boyfriends are boring. Every woman is always looking for a secret adventure with a bad boy who can give her what her current man isn't giving her — it's not money, but adrenaline rush. It doesn't matter if you, the current boyfriend is great in bed. She just needs that rush.

2 Likes

Re: Speechless! She Just Failed Loyalty Test by PerfectStranger(m): 6:35am On May 12
Zonefree:

*Spit on your head.
His head is bald bro, don't spit on it grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Love And Compactilbilty / Will It Work<-------------------- / What Does She Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.