Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project (18174 Views)

$25 Billion Nigeria-Morocco Gas Pipeline Project Advances Into Northern Section / Buhari Flags Off Construction Of Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Pipeline / Phase1 Of Nigeria- Morocco Gas Pipeline Project Nears Completion. PICTURES. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project by pocom16: 10:20am On Feb 06, 2023
ScamHunter:

Yes, all southern politicians are useless. After all, northerners don't share the proceeds of their resources with the South. Serves the southerners supporting northerners in power right. This is the only reason i tolerate Tinubu's selfishness. The man can't sleep at night knowing that millions of dollars generated by Lagos ports are in the hands of the Federal government. I'm sure that's why he wants to be president but it's already late. Your fathers should not have supported one Nigeria.

The gas isn't given to any region for free..

the south south uses gas to generate electricity and power a few industries there particularly in port harcourt and warri..
the excess is being flared

it is that excess that needs to be transported to other regions (North, europe) to generate wealth rather than being wasted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project by babaowambe: 10:22am On Feb 06, 2023
BloomingDale:
Where is the gas coming from?
naija delta
Re: Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project by eniteden(m): 10:24am On Feb 06, 2023
grin Exactly what i said in my mind cheesy
PresidentAtiku:
thunder fire you and that your incoming

Mumu
Re: Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project by ScamHunter: 10:26am On Feb 06, 2023
pocom16:

the south south uses gas to generate electricity and power a few industries there particularly in port harcourt and warri..

it is that excess that needs to be transported to other regions (North, europe) to generate wealth rather than being wasted

Don't believe this. Gas is still being flared all over the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project by amadice(m): 10:30am On Feb 06, 2023
QuotaSystem:

The pipeline is slated to originate from Ajaokuta and pass through Abuja and Kaduna, before ending at a terminal gas station in Kano.

The project will be executed in three phases, with phase one covering the construction of a 200km-long segment between Ajaokuta and Abuja Terminal Gas Station at a cost of $855m.

The AKK natural gas pipeline is intended to boost Nigeria’s electricity generation capacity by adding 3,600MW of power to the national grid and provide electricity in the northern part of the country with supply from the south.

It will also strengthen the industrial sector within the country’s eastern and northern regions.

The project is also expected to promote and increase the local usage of domestic gas and will significantly control gas flaring in Niger Delta.

Additionally, it is anticipated to increase the country’s revenue generation through the export of natural gas.

You have not answered BloomingDale Question, WHERE IS THE GAS COMING FROM, ajaokuta does not have Gas deposit.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 06, 2023
ImpregnaTor:
Why are they taking our gas to the North?

Divide Nigeria now sad

Imagine if the south never got amalgamated with the parasitc north, with all our natural resources, we should be competing with Singapore now.

But here we are sad

Bleep you this hypocrite. The 13% you guys have been getting wtf did your governor's do with it? Fk.hoes, drank beer n lived lavishly lol. Mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project by gasparpisciotta: 10:44am On Feb 06, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
Smh...

WHAT HAVE THE NORTH EVER PASSED DOWN TO THE SOUTH..?

ORDINARY GOLD WE DONT GET FOR FREE DOWN SOUTH.. THIS NONSENSE MUST KUSI BIKO

DOES AJAOKUTA HAVE GAS?

NDI ALA

What has the East ever given the South?

Biafra man living in Ikotun

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project by pocom16: 10:46am On Feb 06, 2023
ScamHunter:

Don't believe this. Gas is still being flared all over the country.
exactly..
this pipeline is dedicated to reduce the rate at which gas is flared across the country

Dangote built the World Largest sub sea pipeline in world which connects oil and gas rich fields in the south south to his refinery...this alone allows 3 billion cubic feet of gas to be transported to his refinery this will act as feedstock for his refinery and generate over 400MW of power .in the past to this would have been flared..

Do you get the idea now?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project by ibechris(m): 10:47am On Feb 06, 2023
BloomingDale:
Where is the gas coming from?

Eastern region.
Re: Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project by Bishop4real: 10:47am On Feb 06, 2023
Coolsperm:
Ok, but we don't want APC again

Ok, we don hear. That's your choice & it's well respected. But please, can you tell us what the party you're supporting to win is promising to do that APC has not done, is currently doing or promised to do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project by ebbo(m): 10:52am On Feb 06, 2023
adecz:

Buhari and his white elephant
projects❗️❗️☹️

How far with his Kano to Niger Republic
rail line..

Once PDP comes to power, all
these nonsense projects will be revoked
& the contractors arrested and detained.

Na una work be that na. PDP mr abandon projects.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project by obailala(m): 11:09am On Feb 06, 2023
ScamHunter:

You're absolutely the ignorant party here. Let me overlook the fact that you're a bigot.
Smh!.. you're running all around the thread shouting that the gas is from the south east. Even with several people correcting you, you still shamelessly flaunt the same ignorance and you think that is normal behaviour?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project by obailala(m): 11:13am On Feb 06, 2023
pocom16:

The ScamHunter fellow you quoted, no matter how much you educate him that it is the gas being flared (i.e. wasted) that is about to be sold for revenue, he would still be opposed to it simply because he sees the word 'north'. He would rather the gas be wasted than to see it being sold to anyone in the north.. Yet he doesnt think he's an ethnic bigot, rather he thinks it's the people correcting bim that are bigots.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project by ScamHunter: 11:21am On Feb 06, 2023
obailala:
Smh!.. you're running all around the thread shouting that the gas is from the south east. Even with several people correcting you, you still shamelessly flaunt the same ignorance and you think that is normal behaviour?

Aren't you the idiot calling me a bigot? Why do you wanna educate a bigot? Can i see your evidence, non bigot?
Re: Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project by ScamHunter: 11:24am On Feb 06, 2023
pocom16:

exactly..
this pipeline is dedicated to reduce the rate at which gas is flared across the country

Dangote built the World Largest sub sea pipeline in world which connects oil and gas rich fields in the south south to his refinery...this alone allows 3 billion cubic feet of gas to be transported to his refinery this will act as feedstock for his refinery and generate over 400MW of power .in the past to this would have been flared..

Do you get the idea now?

And can i see documents proving what you just said? Even though documents mean nothing in your country?
Re: Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project by QuotaSystem: 11:41am On Feb 06, 2023
SWATMan:

Empty brain. Such a simple question and you couldn't give an answer and tomorrow you will be spewing rubbish and talking down on others on this forum who would have answered the question intelligently.
Olodo Rabata

So you’re implying that the pipeline originates from a different place from the where the gas is gotten?

How then is the gas delivered to the pipeline?

Pains 😄

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project by ebufa: 11:44am On Feb 06, 2023
QuotaSystem:

Overpriced in comparison to what?

If you watched the video, it was clearly stated that this was in February….a few days ago precisely.

All in on course for its commissioning by incoming President Bola Tinubu later this year.

Lol.......So Ajaokuta produces natural gas........I no know sef! Afonja and Aboki delusions is off the charts........when una finish your pipeline go and meet IPOB in Imo state to collect your natural gas............ESN will have a lot to tell you sick folks...jungle don dey mature!
Re: Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project by Generalwoodz(m): 11:51am On Feb 06, 2023
pocom16:

There is no Law that says community with pipelines are oil producing community or state when you look at the larger picture..

Apparently any community where oil pipelines snakes through is an oil producing community. They enjoy same blend of benefits the 'real' oil community from the southern side of the country.

The bill is PIB. Buhari signed it into law in 2021.

Yeah. Southerners wailed but it was in vain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project by fx45(m): 11:56am On Feb 06, 2023
QuotaSystem:

The pipeline is slated to originate from Ajaokuta and pass through Abuja and Kaduna, before ending at a terminal gas station in Kano.

The project will be executed in three phases, with phase one covering the construction of a 200km-long segment between Ajaokuta and Abuja Terminal Gas Station at a cost of $855m.

The AKK natural gas pipeline is intended to boost Nigeria’s electricity generation capacity by adding 3,600MW of power to the national grid and provide electricity in the northern part of the country with supply from the south.

It will also strengthen the industrial sector within the country’s eastern and northern regions.

The project is also expected to promote and increase the local usage of domestic gas and will significantly control gas flaring in Niger Delta.

Additionally, it is anticipated to increase the country’s revenue generation through the export of natural gas.

Stop trying to be clever by half. Where is the gas pipeline originating from? This one is Phase 2. Where's the Phase 1 originating from? We all know there's no gas deposits in Ajaokuta.
Re: Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project by Parrot69: 11:58am On Feb 06, 2023
Roboto11:

Since the gas has been under your feet what have you done with it?

You, What have also done with the one under your feet??
I guess your own is void, empty and barren.
Filthy Leeches!!
Re: Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project by Roboto11: 12:01pm On Feb 06, 2023
Parrot69:

You, What have also done with the one under your feet??
I guess your own is void, empty and barren.
Filthy Leeches!!

Itsekiris are no leaches.

A proud and accomplished group of people.

1 Like

Re: Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project by obailala(m): 12:06pm On Feb 06, 2023
ScamHunter:

Aren't you the idiot calling me a bigot? Why do you wanna educate a bigot? Can i see your evidence, non bigot?
Of course you're a bigot and that bigotry is the reason you've exhibited a tough resistance to education.

Despite several people here trying to educate you, you're still here insisting the gas for the AKK pipeline is from the SE. Is that normal behaviour?

Also, gas that's being wasted through flares, the long overdue infrastructure is finally being built after 60 years to reduce flaring by selling the gas for revenue; but NO! You're angry and opposed to this development cos you heard the word 'north'. If that's not bigotry, kindly tell us what it is?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project by ScamHunter: 12:08pm On Feb 06, 2023
obailala:
Of course you're a bigot and that bigotry is the reason you've exhibited a tough resistance to education.

You're still here insisting the gas for the AKK pipeline is from the SE despite several people pointing out your error. Also, gas that's being wasted through flares, the long overdue infrastructure is finally being built to reduce flaring by selling the gas for revenue; but NO! You're obviously angry cos you heard the word 'north'. If that's not bigotry, kindly tell us what it is?

Whatever makes an idiot like you sleep well? I agree.
Re: Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project by Parrot69: 12:14pm On Feb 06, 2023
Roboto11:

Itsekiris are no leaches.

A proud and accomplished group of people.
Fine, I thought you were from the north, but that being said what you have in your land god given resources to help develop your community, not someone far away coming to take them and develop theirs thereby leaving you in abject poverty and penury.
Re: Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project by obailala(m): 12:14pm On Feb 06, 2023
ScamHunter:

Whatever that makes an idiot like you sleep well? I agree.
You're welcome!!!... Yes I'm happy to be that 'idiot' who points out your ignorance and ethnic bigotry cos I find it irritating.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project by ScamHunter: 12:16pm On Feb 06, 2023
obailala:
You're welcome!!!... Yes I'm happy to be that 'idiot' who points out your ignorance and ethnic bigotry cos I find it irritating.

Good to know you know you are an idiot.
Re: Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project by Roboto11: 12:17pm On Feb 06, 2023
Parrot69:

Fine, I thought you were from the north, but that being said what you have in your land god given resources to help develop your community, not someone far away coming to take them and develop theirs thereby leaving you in abject poverty and penury.

You actually think the gas isn't paid for?

1 Like

Re: Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:17pm On Feb 06, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

What has the East ever given the South?

Biafra man living in Ikotun

Who is South...what is South..abeg kiddo gettat
Re: Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:18pm On Feb 06, 2023
Scamburster:

Oga I don't take you serious anymore since you don't have pvc.

I do...Read without emotions..I've never voted not I don't have pvc
Re: Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:19pm On Feb 06, 2023
adanny01:

Before you were born and before Nigeria started exporting oil, what was Nigeria's source of FX? If you can answer that history question you will automatically answer yourself.

COCOA,PALMOIL AND SLAVES.... I DIDNT SEE SUGARCANE OR SUYA
Re: Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project by Parrot69: 12:21pm On Feb 06, 2023
Roboto11:

You actually think the gas isn't paid for?
Since the project started in 2020, how much has your Itshekiri Community leaders called and paid into your account?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan / Boko Haram Raids Gudumbali, Guzamala In Borno, Soldiers Flee / Aremo Osoba, Dapo Abiodun Pay A Visit to Pres. Buhari In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.