Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project (18145 Views)

Optimizing The Economic Development Capacity Of AKK Gas Pipeline Project / Buhari Flags Off Construction Of Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Pipeline / Phase1 Of Nigeria- Morocco Gas Pipeline Project Nears Completion. PICTURES. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project by Franking: 8:50am On Feb 06, 2023
Mintyguy:
Things the wailers never wanted us to see...

Hailer, how market?
Re: Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project by Franking: 8:52am On Feb 06, 2023
Jones4190:

and APC will still rule you again

Ruler and pencil.
Re: Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project by 9japride(m): 8:53am On Feb 06, 2023
Why can't they build modern fast railway line from east to Abuja? But Kaduna can have a fast railway track? If they are not mischievous, why is the location from where the gas will come from not included in the post? The kind of wickedness in this country needs to be studied. Very religious but very cunning and wicked. Las Las everyone eyes go clear. The southern politicians and sycophantic masses should continue f@@ling themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project by ImpregnaTor(m): 8:54am On Feb 06, 2023
Roboto11:

Since the gas has been under your feet what have you done with it?
You wise at all?

You're not aware of the Nigerian Constitution
Re: Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project by 00FFT00(m): 8:56am On Feb 06, 2023
Two major take aways here:

Gas, mostly from Imo gas gields = SE
Fidelity bank is a partner in the financing arrangement = Peter Obi

On what premise is anyone bleating that Igbos should be excluded from leadership in Nigeria, and it is their turn?.

1 Like

Re: Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project by Coldie(m): 8:59am On Feb 06, 2023
BloomingDale:
Where is the gas coming from?
Delta state.

Na only them know why them remove the origin from the name
Re: Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project by HERITAGEFASHION(m): 9:00am On Feb 06, 2023
The AKK natural gas pipeline is intended to boost Nigeria’s electricity generation capacity by adding 3,600MW of power to the national grid and provide electricity in the northern part of the country with supply from the south.
[b][/b]

Seems am the only one that read "supply from the south"
You don't have oil but you built a refinery in Kaduna.
Some elements of the northern leaders are evil and heartless.

1 Like

Re: Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project by onuman: 9:02am On Feb 06, 2023
BloomingDale:
Where is the gas coming from?
They confound people with talk of Ajaoukuta to Kano gas pipeline. Selling snake oil. They would not tell you that the pipeline will take gas from the SE, SS and SW to the north where huge gas transformation plants shall be built in two northern cities to create thousands of job.
Reminds one of Kaduna Refinery with crude oil pipelines dug from the Nigerdelta region to Kaduna. Kaduna Refinery built by Japanese Chiyoda stopped refinining of crude oil shortly after. Billions of Naira down the drain.

1 Like

Re: Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project by pquaver(m): 9:02am On Feb 06, 2023
Coolsperm:
Ok, but we don't want APC again

Nwokem speak for urself

1 Like

Re: Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project by Achizzy7: 9:02am On Feb 06, 2023
The ajaokuta steel company has bin put on low since God knows when...

imagine gas pipeline from kogi to Kano....this money spent on this project can be used to revive ajaokuta steel company (at least 60/70%) in which der will b jobs for the growing population of graduates...

imagine if dat steel company is in Kano or kaduna....I bet ur answers is as good as mine !

I leave in peace

1 Like

Re: Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project by pquaver(m): 9:02am On Feb 06, 2023
Coolsperm:
Ok, but we don't want APC again

Oga.. speak for urself

1 Like

Re: Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project by Rebelutionary: 9:04am On Feb 06, 2023
ImpregnaTor:
Why are they taking our gas to the North?

Divide Nigeria now sad

Imagine if the south never got amalgamated with the parasitc north, with all our natural resources, we should be competing with Singapore now.

But here we are sad

Now who are we competing with? Because as far as I am concerned, we haven't 5% with all the resources and its not because "they are taking our oyel and gas"...so who are we competing with?

1 Like

Re: Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project by Generalwoodz(m): 9:13am On Feb 06, 2023
The sole fact that pipeline passed through these communities qualifies them as oil producing States. I mean they collect derivation for it.
Re: Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project by bizzibodi(m): 9:15am On Feb 06, 2023
You forget to add -Niger republic too.
Re: Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project by Generalwoodz(m): 9:18am On Feb 06, 2023
9japride:
Why can't they build modern fast railway line from east to Abuja? But Kaduna can have a fast railway track? If they are not mischievous, why is the location from where the gas will come from not included in the post? The kind of wickedness in this country needs to be studied. Very religious but very cunning and wicked. Las Las everyone eyes go clear. The southern politicians and sycophantic masses should continue f@@ling themselves.

You don't expect them to give up fooling around when they're satisfied with crumbs that falls from the table.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project by SWATMan: 9:20am On Feb 06, 2023
QuotaSystem:

The pipeline is slated to originate from Ajaokuta and pass through Abuja and Kaduna, before ending at a terminal gas station in Kano.

The project will be executed in three phases, with phase one covering the construction of a 200km-long segment between Ajaokuta and Abuja Terminal Gas Station at a cost of $855m.

The AKK natural gas pipeline is intended to boost Nigeria’s electricity generation capacity by adding 3,600MW of power to the national grid and provide electricity in the northern part of the country with supply from the south.

It will also strengthen the industrial sector within the country’s eastern and northern regions.

The project is also expected to promote and increase the local usage of domestic gas and will significantly control gas flaring in Niger Delta.

Additionally, it is anticipated to increase the country’s revenue generation through the export of natural gas.

Empty brain. Such a simple question and you couldn't give an answer and tomorrow you will be spewing rubbish and talking down on others on this forum who would have answered the question intelligently.
Olodo Rabata

2 Likes

Re: Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project by bizzibodi(m): 9:27am On Feb 06, 2023
Waste of public funds, to what end?we not wait for d much touted Bauchi oil & gas.
Re: Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project by occfx: 9:29am On Feb 06, 2023
QuotaSystem:

Videos:
https://twitter.com/aminuabuzayd/status/1621281964673081346?s=46&t=AJhXrULjBxHuuP6sqLtNDg

Well this pipeline will only benefit Niger republic and Morocco. Stealing of Natural gas activated

1 Like

Re: Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project by Sunmolar(m): 9:31am On Feb 06, 2023
ImpregnaTor:

Divide Nigeria now sad

Imagine if the south never got amalgamated with the parasitc north, with all our natural resources, we should be competing with Singapore now.

But here we are sad

You can't consume the gaz alone. The gaz flaring and it's health hazard to the public should stop.

When you compress it, transport it,convert it for domestic, energy and industrial use.... value chains is added. You get served in your location

3 Likes

Re: Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project by Misterone: 9:36am On Feb 06, 2023
ImpregnaTor:

Divide Nigeria now sad

But here we are sad

you are stupid. Your community get gas? So because you are from the South you think you have right to gas in someone else's community? That right and privileged you think you have for something that does not belong to you is the same right and privileged the northerners have

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project by adanny01(m): 9:37am On Feb 06, 2023
ImpregnaTor:

Divide Nigeria now sad

But here we are sad

Let them continue flaring the gas to your pleasure!

2 Likes

Re: Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project by adanny01(m): 9:42am On Feb 06, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
Smh...

WHAT HAVE THE NORTH EVER PASSED DOWN TO THE SOUTH..?

ORDINARY GOLD WE DONT GET FOR FREE DOWN SOUTH.. THIS NONSENSE MUST KUSI BIKO

DOES AJAOKUTA HAVE GAS?

NDI ALA

Before you were born and before Nigeria started exporting oil, what was Nigeria's source of FX? If you can answer that history question you will automatically answer yourself.

1 Like

Re: Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project by Scamburster(m): 9:43am On Feb 06, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
Smh...

WHAT HAVE THE NORTH EVER PASSED DOWN TO THE SOUTH..?

ORDINARY GOLD WE DONT GET FOR FREE DOWN SOUTH.. THIS NONSENSE MUST KUSI BIKO

DOES AJAOKUTA HAVE GAS?

NDI ALA
Oga I don't take you serious anymore since you don't have pvc.

1 Like

Re: Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project by obailala(m): 9:44am On Feb 06, 2023
ScamHunter:

The gas is from tbe Southeast. They cleverly hide it because they know the evil they've done to the Igbo. They can pipe gas from Igbo land to the North, but cannot build railways through Igbo land.
ImpregnaTor:

Divide Nigeria now sad

But here we are sad

Where/how exactly did some of you on this thread arrive at this flawed conclusion that the gas is from the south east? People wey get gas never complain, na people wey wan claim the gas dey complain pass. Abeg you guys should stop embarrassing Igbos abeg.

Besides, if I have a commodity in my backyard and I'm not using it currently, there's absolutely nothing wrong in having it sold for cool money instead of just burning it away with flares which end up damaging my environment (this is what has been happening for over 60 years since these pipelines have not been built).

All this opposition to the gas being piped across Nigeria or for export is just born out of IGNORANCE and bigotry.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project by Roboto11: 9:45am On Feb 06, 2023
ImpregnaTor:
You wise at all?

You're not aware of the Nigerian Constitution

You are quoting the same constitution that allows the Federal government embark on such projects.

Go call your elders come because you aren't representing your community well at all.

1 Like

Re: Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project by Voiceofthestree: 10:06am On Feb 06, 2023
Jones4190:

and APC will still rule you again

APC will rule you and your village kingdom oloriburuku suffer no deh tired you
Re: Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project by ogwumgbe: 10:10am On Feb 06, 2023
ScamHunter:

Yes, all southern politicians are useless. After all, northerners don't share the proceeds of their resources with the South. Serves the southerners supporting northerners in power right. This is the only reason i tolerate Tinubu's selfishness. The man can't sleep at night knowing that millions of dollars generated by Lagos ports are in the hands of the Federal government. I'm sure that's why he wants to be president but it's already late. Your fathers should not have supported one Nigeria.

Yes, I know that Tinubu is fighting for the liberation of the west at least not total liberation but minimal control of the North. And he will succeed if given the chance but the rest southern Politicians are idiots especially those of the SE region, very useless and stinking apes
Re: Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project by pocom16: 10:12am On Feb 06, 2023
ImpregnaTor:

Divide Nigeria now sad

But here we are sad

I can see how daft you are..

if not because of lack of common sense
is the south going to eat the gas?
the resource is to be sold to every region and countries that do not have gas.
or would you rather allow the gas to be flared like it is currently done the south south which ruins the environment and leaves the surface of buildings and roofs with black soot?
the pipeline is destined for Europe..
in case you don't. you can't get to Europe without first building to northern Nigeria, Mali and to Algeria.. everything is not about hatred and bigotry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project by pocom16: 10:13am On Feb 06, 2023
obailala:
Where/how exactly did some of you on this thread arrive at this flawed conclusion that the gas is from the south east? People wey get gas never complain, na people wey wan claim the gas dey complain pass. Abeg you guys should stop embarrassing Igbos abeg.

Besides, if I have a commodity in my backyard and I'm not using it currently, there's absolutely nothing wrong in having it sold for cool money instead of just burning it away with flares which end up damaging my environment (this is what has been happening for over 60 years since these pipelines have not been built).

All this opposition to the gas being piped across Nigeria or for export is just born out of IGNORANCE and bigotry.
God Bless You

1 Like

Re: Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project by ScamHunter: 10:14am On Feb 06, 2023
obailala:

You're absolutely the ignorant party here. Let me overlook the fact that you're a bigot.
Re: Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project by pocom16: 10:17am On Feb 06, 2023
Generalwoodz:
The sole fact that pipeline passed through these communities qualifies them as oil producing States. I mean they collect derivation for it.

There is no Law that says community with pipelines are oil producing community or state when you look at the larger picture..

1 Like

Re: Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project by ScamHunter: 10:20am On Feb 06, 2023
ogwumgbe:

Yes, I know that Tinubu is fighting for the liberation of the west at least not total liberation but minimal control of the North. And he will succeed if given the chance but the rest southern Politicians are idiots especially those of the SE region, very useless and stinking apes

Eggxactly...I like Tinubu for being anti North. If he were not such a dirty debilitated crook, perhaps who knows who would have supported him in the south. But you don't give a thief access to the vault just because he stole from your enemy. Another thing that makes me despise him is his hatred for south. A man who hates the north and fellow southerners is probably an idiot. He just is interested in stealing commonwealth for his Yoruba Muslims. So its a case of from frying pan to fire making a thief like him president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG To Pay N2.75bn Compensation For Coastal Highway Demolitions Today / 2019: PDP Plots Takeover Of APC Structures / FG Suspends 3 Prisons Officers Over Ngilari's Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.