Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,163 members, 7,860,166 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:10 AM

How True Is This? (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How True Is This? (18+) (1636 Views)

See This 18 Years Old NYSC Corpper That Is Causing Commotion Over Her Real Age / What Is The Meaning Of A Girl Posing Like This (18+ Pose) / Is It Bad For A Pastor To Do This 18+ PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is This? (18+) by Hatrick01: 5:30pm On Feb 06, 2023
A friend told me that there is a community in benue state that offers thier wife to thier visitors.

Pls i want to know if it is true or just a kind of myth.

Why on earth would a man offer his wife to his visitor?
As kolanut or what?

And the woman will gladly accept to spread legs for the man.

Pls is this true?
Re: How True Is This? (18+) by Moh247: 5:32pm On Feb 06, 2023
That's their culture

Wife swapping and similar culture happens around Asia and Africa, Namibia also practice it

1 Like

Re: How True Is This? (18+) by Hatrick01: 5:36pm On Feb 06, 2023
Moh247:
That's their culture
as in for real?

Assuming you are my close friend now, and u just married a very beautifull wife,
If i visit u now, u go tell her make she use kpekus do kola for me?

1 Like

Re: How True Is This? (18+) by Moh247: 5:38pm On Feb 06, 2023
Hatrick01:
as in for real?

Assuming you are my close friend now, and u just married a very beautifull wife,

The thing be say people from such region no carry kpekus for mind... Just as them dey chop your wife, you self don chop reach 100 women for your village

Re: How True Is This? (18+) by Dshocker(m): 5:44pm On Feb 06, 2023
Hatrick01:
A friend told me that there is a community in benue state that offers thier wife to thier visitors.

Pls i want to know if it is true or just a kind of myth.

Why on earth would a man offer his wife to his visitor?
As kolanut or what?

And the woman will gladly accept to spread legs for the man.

Pls is this true?

I know your plan braaa, but unfortunately.

Before you get to that community, either you are kidnapped by unknown gunmen ☠️☠️☠️ or Fulani herdsmen 🐄🐄🐄 use your body to sharping their knives 🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How True Is This? (18+) by advanceDNA: 5:48pm On Feb 06, 2023
Hatrick01:
as in for real?

Na olden days custom practiced in the days women were considered as mere properties to their husbands....and those who practiced it then have multiple wives and slaves they sleep with, so entertaining a guest with one of the numerous slaves or wives was not a big deal

It is not a practice seen among men with one wife..

1 Like

Re: How True Is This? (18+) by headbasher96(m): 5:50pm On Feb 06, 2023
Why cant u just go there and get first hand info for us since your curiousity is programmed to kill u

Nowhere in benue has that stuff been practiced the tiv man dont play with his family
People just mistake our hospitality[color=#990000][/color]because a tiv man knows hw to welcome his guest u will be treated with high esteem everything meant for the man of the house will be given to u but no sex so due to that hospitality some people just heard stories and twisted them to bring out that crap u typed up there if u believe a tiv man will allow u spend the night with his wife then u believe india won nigeria 99-1 aswell

3 Likes

Re: How True Is This? (18+) by Hatrick01: 5:51pm On Feb 06, 2023
Dshocker:

I know your plan braaa, but unfortunately.

Before you get to that community, either you are kidnapped by unknown gunmen ☠️☠️☠️ or Fulani herdsmen
oil dey ur head brah

I for ask how much be houre rent 4 benue state.
Re: How True Is This? (18+) by headbasher96(m): 5:51pm On Feb 06, 2023
advanceDNA:

Na olden days custom practiced in the days women were considered as mere properties to their husbands....and those who practiced it then have multiple wives and slaves they sleep with, so entertaining a guest with one of the numerous slaves or wives was not a big deal

It is not a practice seen among men with one wife..
nowhere has the people of benue ever engaged in such a tradition a tiv man can give u his daughter for free to marry but never give u his wife learn oga
Re: How True Is This? (18+) by headbasher96(m): 5:54pm On Feb 06, 2023
Moh247:
That's their culture

Wife swapping and similar culture happens around Asia and Africa, Namibia also practice it
that culture has never been practic3d in benue or nigeria
Re: How True Is This? (18+) by Moh247: 5:55pm On Feb 06, 2023
headbasher96:
that culture has never been practic3d in benue or nigeria

I honestly don't know... Just hear say and myths
Re: How True Is This? (18+) by headbasher96(m): 6:05pm On Feb 06, 2023
Moh247:

I honestly don't know... Just hear say and myths
Well i am from those parts and believe me when i say all those things are big lies
Re: How True Is This? (18+) by advanceDNA: 7:14pm On Feb 06, 2023
headbasher96:
nowhere has the people of benue ever engaged in such a tradition a tiv man can give u his daughter for free to marry but never give u his wife learn oga

E be like say u be benue man....no let the matter pain you....na wetin dey books.....
Re: How True Is This? (18+) by headbasher96(m): 8:51pm On Feb 06, 2023
advanceDNA:

E be like say u be benue man....no let the matter pain you....na wetin dey books.....
and where u read say e the pain i just the tell u facts make u no go lie give your children when them reach benue make person no go do them anyhow u know say if them come back come the look papa like lier e no go good

1 Like

Re: How True Is This? (18+) by Hatrick01: 8:17am On Feb 07, 2023
advanceDNA:

lol
Na wetin dem tell me o

(1) (Reply)

An Important Message To NIGERIAN Women. / I Lost My Kid Pray For Me Please / What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.