Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me (33627 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage / My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? / My Pregnant Girlfriend Wants Abortion. How Do I Convince Her To Keep It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by iamme1234(m): 1:10pm On Feb 07, 2023
Lol

I encouraged her to do so. I also supported her so much with my money by helping her to pay her application fee and TOEFL exam.

You keep supporting her

Mugu 1

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by linearity: 1:11pm On Feb 07, 2023
Lifeinbits:
Myself and my girlfriend have been dating for almost three years that she sometimes stays in my house too. I have always had the intention of traveling abroad but i don't know how, so last year my girlfriend brought the idea of traveling and how she wants to try US study route and I encouraged her to do so. I also supported her so much with my money by helping her to pay her application fee and TOEFL exam.

While doing all these, we had a conversation and she told me that if she is able to get a fully funded offer that we will be going together and I will be going with her as dependent. Now my girlfriend has gotten admission but she is yet to apply for visa and she has changed plans. She does not want me to go with her rather she is advising that I should also use the study route ifi want to travel.

Note : we had the intentions of getting married but right now she doesn't want us to get marry.

Only admission wey she get, na him she dey Jose you? If only she knows how hundreds of people with bonafide US student admission that the US embassy rejects each week she will be humbled.

Plus, it is far easier to get admission into a US University than into a Nigeria University, I don’t know why you have not gotten one yourself?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by iamme1234(m): 1:11pm On Feb 07, 2023
Stop worrying your self

Na visa gan gan be the waec

Say u write exam pass nor me say u go colkext visa ooo

So make u calm down your tempo wey dey high

And if las las your girlfriend travel

Just follow her to the airport and wave at her

And wait 20 years for her to come back

Mumu

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by histemple: 1:12pm On Feb 07, 2023
Imagine

So, you wanted to follow a Nigerian woman to US as a dependant?

That is like signing your own death warrant.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by clydecarson(m): 1:13pm On Feb 07, 2023
Lifeinbits:
Myself and my girlfriend have been dating for almost three years that she sometimes stays in my house too. I have always had the intention of traveling abroad but i don't know how, so last year my girlfriend brought the idea of traveling and how she wants to try US study route and I encouraged her to do so. I also supported her so much with my money by helping her to pay her application fee and TOEFL exam.

While doing all these, we had a conversation and she told me that if she is able to get a fully funded offer that we will be going together and I will be going with her as dependent. Now my girlfriend has gotten admission but she is yet to apply for visa and she has changed plans. She does not want me to go with her rather she is advising that I should also use the study route ifi want to travel.

Note : we had the intentions of getting married but right now she doesn't want us to get marry.

She's going with someone else,you are just the side boy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by OmegaAutos: 1:13pm On Feb 07, 2023
Lifeinbits:

Dem forbid make you try too...God just opened your eyes to how wicked she will be when she has upper hand over there in U.S...thank your star and work your way up... She is not meant to be with you

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by FireUpNow(m): 1:14pm On Feb 07, 2023
Let her go abroad to avoid premI'm tears.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by Enemyofpeace: 1:16pm On Feb 07, 2023
That's the price you pay for having a small prick and the inability of your prick to shift her womb or touch her throat during sex. grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by pongwa(m): 1:17pm On Feb 07, 2023
Mkelv0106:
Don't stress urself man, she'll still need you, like you said, she haven't started the visa application process yet, chill bro, if she isn't keen on getting married to you, fine, draft out a contract, if she still want you to help, the both of you shud sign an agreement for her to pay you back, let it be purely business, you're not running a charity organization. Hope you read about a man that sued his ex after he trained her in law sch, and she left him and won 12k dolls, if I'm not mistaken..
If you guys can't be married partners, you might as well be business partners, everything no suppose lead to quarrel and malice.
wisdom my man. Make the op listen now
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by tradepunter: 1:17pm On Feb 07, 2023
Jennyclay:
If you support her with application fee nko? Mtcheeww.

Men should learn to help and not expect anything in return. Nawa oo! undecided

If the lady decides not to marry you after spending on her, it's her choice and not a sin against God.

Biko, don't spoil her show oo!

STFU..... No person is entitled to another man's money..... He's form of help was because of genuine love...

That's sacrifice and not help....

They both set out a goal....

In his mind he is already building a future and mapping out ways to materialize it...

And dumb women will never have such Outlook for a man because it's easy for them to LovePeddler themselves....

Useless ladies with mindset that a man must take care if you like you are an orphan...

If he nu give he's stingy.... He does out of Love and expectation can't he just help without expecting...

Without expecting Kee you there

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by monnex: 1:17pm On Feb 07, 2023
Jennyclay:

If the lady decides not to marry you after spending on her, it's her choice and not a sin against God.

God punish you.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by Munzy14(m): 1:19pm On Feb 07, 2023
Lifeinbits:

You never upgrade yourself, you dey upgrade a lady... grin

And she has shown signs you are not the peron to pick up the main thing o..You still dey ask us.. grin

Dont forget to show us her pre-wedding pics with another guy man.🀣🀣🀣

Eme a si na amuru Nwoke...smh

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by Dshocker(m): 1:20pm On Feb 07, 2023
Lifeinbits:

Braaaa, America versities can give you admission and the embassy will still turn you down, the changes of getting visa through school is like 30/100.

She doesn't love nor care for you, just sit back and watch her, i doubt she would get the visa, by then she would regret her life.

Use your head and move on & make sure you come back and tell us the outcome.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by CitiOkoro(m): 1:21pm On Feb 07, 2023
Let her be, bro
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 07, 2023
Ferdinandu:
Getting admission abroad is easier than getting it in Nigeria. It is getting visa that is the issue. She never get visa and she is already acting up. Boy it is time you know your priorities
Is like you kidding. Get admission in the US with funding is very slim
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by Chineduokeanwu(m): 1:23pm On Feb 07, 2023
A top Financial Organization is looking to hire Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba Speaking Call Center Service Representatives

B.SC in relevant discipline
MUST BE BILINGUAL
0-2 years' experience
Salary :89k
HMO and other benefits

Interested Candidates who reside around Lekki, Ajah, VI, Ikoyi, Yaba, Lagos Island, Ojuelegba, Surulere, Gbagada axis should fill the link below.

https://forms.gle/obeamj3zVSAgM8sx7
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by AreaFada2: 1:24pm On Feb 07, 2023
Jennyclay:

But women should not help but still expect everything in return. Alright.

It's women themselves who make a mockery of equality that they seek.

Guys you have heard it. Do what you do and expect nothing. If you bend over backward to help, na you sabi o.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by omonnakoda: 1:27pm On Feb 07, 2023
See man dey ask

What are we?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by frozen70(f): 1:29pm On Feb 07, 2023
Lifeinbits:

I think you shouldn't force her

Let her do what is in her mind

She wants to assume that the grass is greener over there

Maybe by the time she realizes that, it's not what she thinks, then she will come back to her senses

Its now left for you to decide what to do with her, that's if you are not engaged with another woman

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by galaxy2020(m): 1:29pm On Feb 07, 2023
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by Mitsurugi(m): 1:30pm On Feb 07, 2023
sholay2011:
Errmmm...will somebody tell him?

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by Inali: 1:30pm On Feb 07, 2023
rickpat:
she hasn't even gotten the visa,she is acting this way..maybe she neva even get visa appointment...bro,let her be and focus on your life...If she gets the visa..good...if she doesn't.. DON'T ACCEPT HER BACK...I hate it when people. are dating and one party feels they're smarter or wiser than the other...

FOCUS ON YOUR LIFE

US VISA ABI?.. OKAY O..I JUST DEY LAUGH THAT GIRL ..PINK PAPER GO RESET HER BRAIN
follow this advice, Lifeinbits, on God. Just follow this advice. Pls keep us in the loop as e dey go, I will like to know the aftermath of it all.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by okuta007: 1:31pm On Feb 07, 2023
usj:
bro she sees you now as a liability. To her you going with her would jeopardize her chances of get a richer guy over there. Count your losses and move on.

Cut your losses ... grin
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by aestake: 1:31pm On Feb 07, 2023
TheGoodAmerican:
Dependents are either spouses and/or unmarried minor children. As you're not her husband [and you've stated in both of your threads that she doesn't want to marry you], and neither are you her child, you wouldn't qualify as one.

Just start applying yourself too.
She scammed him but US embassy is waiting for her.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by AbujaCitiBlog: 1:32pm On Feb 07, 2023
Lifeinbits:

As usual, another foolish young man artfully outclassed by a young lady who uses her head. Why were you wasting your resources on her? Most of you marry lesbians without knowing due to your foolishness.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by ifihearam: 1:34pm On Feb 07, 2023
Listen here son.

She has been advised by her close friends and relatives to keep her options open, maybe she can find a better man over there..lol

You just dodged a bullet...

She does not love you one inch, you were just a means for her to pass time, ordinarily, she should be the one ensuring its successful and even getting married to smoothen everything.

Now, you have the uppoer hand, its not easy oo because you sound like a simp, you sound like you benefit the most from her or you cant get a more beautiful woman aside her. She will still need your help if its successful financially, now its time to serve her breakfast but we all know you are a weak man.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by damoceile: 1:36pm On Feb 07, 2023
God has just shown you the kind of girl you are dating thank God she never even get visa sef wey be say you don pay flight ticket, accommodation and other expenses... Just let her go and face your life squarely make plans and see 'em through too..

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by Nancy225: 1:36pm On Feb 07, 2023
amnesty7:
Congratulations! You have just been liberated.

This one is "world people reply", please see your babe down and discuss with her.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by ugbarreta(m): 1:37pm On Feb 07, 2023
Lifeinbits:
Myself and my girlfriend have been dating for almost three years that she sometimes stays in my house too. I have always had the intention of traveling abroad but i don't know how, so last year my girlfriend brought the idea of traveling and how she wants to try US study route and I encouraged her to do so. I also supported her so much with my money by helping her to pay her application fee and TOEFL

Getting admission is not a guarantee that you’ll be given a visa. I wish you guys the best.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by Fash20: 1:41pm On Feb 07, 2023
Jennyclay:

Na you type yahoo boys dey use. Imagine her entitlement mentality. yikes!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by SmartPolician: 1:45pm On Feb 07, 2023
Lifeinbits Bros, rest! grin

Getting American visa is even more important than getting admission.

Anybody can get admission but America will still deny you their visa. Those people no send anybody!

Just pray she gets their visa anyways.

I'm sorry to say that most girls are selfish and manipulative, and your girl is no exception. She was only using you.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by Paracetamol01: 1:48pm On Feb 07, 2023
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Nigerian Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (Pictures) / When You Are Not Sexually Compartible With Your Partner / What Is The Value Of A Woman Who Can't Cook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.