Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here (3314 Views)

The Euphrates River Finally Dried Up / The Symbolism Of The Drying Water Of The Euphrates / Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by sukkot: 10:28am On Feb 08, 2023
A001:

You and I know those people you mentioned don't exist today as Homo erectuses and Neanderthals but as Homo sapiens.

You've not stated the exact date of your prediction so your claims can be verified.

Please be more specific.
like I said earlier people evolve in periods of high frequencies and devolve into primitive states in dark ages of low frequencies
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by sukkot: 10:29am On Feb 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

Noted. But you said they are rubbish
I said what is rubbish ?
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by A001: 10:29am On Feb 08, 2023
sukkot:
Like I told you there are electromagnetic frequencies which come during different light and dark ages which evolve people or devolve people to animal like lower primitive states in dark ages
OtemAtum said something similar to this, but he was more detailed.

Nevertheless, the claims are unverified, though plausible.
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by sukkot: 10:30am On Feb 08, 2023
A001:

Can you give a specific date when this change will happen?
starts 2023 and ends 2024
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by A001: 10:31am On Feb 08, 2023
sukkot:
like I said earlier people evolve in periods of high frequencies and devolve into primitive states in dark ages of low frequencies
No specifics. I know these things already.
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by sukkot: 10:32am On Feb 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

But you said up there the notion of extinct human species are rubbish
there are no extinct human species. The same species evolve and devolve during the ages .dna upgrades and degrades
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by A001: 10:34am On Feb 08, 2023
sukkot:
starts 2023 and ends 2024
Okay, we shall see, though it looks unlikely to me.

Homo sapiens have existed for roughly 300,000 years. Homo erectus existed for roughly 2 million years before then.

I think the modern era of Homo sapiens will still be much longer. But time will tell.
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by jaephoenix(m): 10:36am On Feb 08, 2023
sukkot:
i am an illuminated spiritual scientist . An ascended master
An ascended master, whoa!
Pray sir, where did you ascend to?
And does ascension mean you posting information without evidence?

1 Like

Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by A001: 10:36am On Feb 08, 2023
sukkot:
there are no extinct human species. The same species evolve and devolve during the ages .dna upgrades and degrades
There are different species. That classification makes things simpler to deal with and make them look scientific.

Homo erectuses, Neanderthals, and the likes are gone, and some of them are existing today as Homo sapiens.
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by sukkot: 10:37am On Feb 08, 2023
A001:

OtemAtum said something similar to this, but he was more detailed.

Nevertheless, the claims are unverified, though plausible.
there are no extinct species. The same species get dna upgrades from the electromagnetic frequencies during light ages and dna downgraded to Neanderthal like primitive states during the dark ages of low electromagnetic frequencies but it’s the same people. A whole population of people don’t die off and disappear. That’s nonsense pseudo talk
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by A001: 10:39am On Feb 08, 2023
sukkot:
That’s nonsense pseudo talk
You've not shown me why I should take you seriously more than experts of archeology and paleontology who have established evidence for their hypotheses.

1 Like

Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by A001: 10:41am On Feb 08, 2023
You need to have basic knowledge of archeology and paleontology before creating this sort of threads to be taken seriously.
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by sukkot: 10:41am On Feb 08, 2023
A001:

Okay, we shall see, though it looks unlikely to me.

Homo sapiens have existed for roughly 300,000 years. Homo erectus existed for roughly 2 million years before then.

I think the modern era of Homo sapiens will still be much longer. But time will tell.
when I say 2023 to 2024 I am talking about global paradigm shifts not emergence of Neanderthals although if you are an observant person if you go to the trailer parks of America you can slowly start to observe that the white people are starting to devolve into Neanderthal like states
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by A001: 10:42am On Feb 08, 2023
sukkot:
when I say 2023 to 2024 I am talking about global paradigm shifts not emergence of Neanderthals although if you are an observant person if you go to the trailer parks of America you can slowly start to observe that the white people are starting to devolve into Neanderthal like states
Proof?
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by sukkot: 10:43am On Feb 08, 2023
A001:
You need to have basic knowledge of archeology and paleontology before creating this sort of threads to be taken seriously.
yezh I understand you only believe false wisdom from the white man. You don’t succumb to superior wisdom from a brown illuminati
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by sukkot: 10:43am On Feb 08, 2023
A001:

Proof?
buy a plane ticket and go to Mississippi
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by A001: 10:44am On Feb 08, 2023
sukkot:
yezh I understand you only believe false wisdom from the white man. You don’t succumb to superior wisdom from a brown illuminati
I don't do beliefs. Present your evidence.

That's what I work with.
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by sukkot: 10:44am On Feb 08, 2023
A001:

You've not shown me why I should take you seriously more than experts of archeology and paleontology who have established evidence for their hypotheses.
yesh I understand. You only believe white lies
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by A001: 10:44am On Feb 08, 2023
sukkot:
buy a plane ticket and go to Mississippi
You don't have evidence to provide. Okay. Let me know when you do.
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by sukkot: 10:46am On Feb 08, 2023
A001:

I don't do beliefs. Present your evidence.

That's what I work with.
buy a ticket to Mississippi you will see the early signs of Caucasian devolving to Neanderthal like states as their empire falls
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by jaephoenix(m): 10:46am On Feb 08, 2023
sukkot:
humsns are humans, they evolve in light ages and devolve in dark ages. But they have always been humans in cycles. So I can’t take you serious when you are peddling this nonsense about extinct species of humans
@ sukkot what does the bolded mean
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by sukkot: 10:47am On Feb 08, 2023
A001:

You don't have evidence to provide. Okay. Let me know when you do.
best evidence is to see it yourself. Buy a ticket to Mississippi or Kentucky
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by A001: 10:47am On Feb 08, 2023
sukkot:
buy a ticket to Mississippi you will see the early signs of Caucasian devolving to Neanderthal like states as their empire falls
You've not given any proof. The typical dubious religious person, making claims without evidence.
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by jaephoenix(m): 10:48am On Feb 08, 2023
sukkot:
How come there are anatomical, physiognomical and physiology differences
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by sukkot: 10:48am On Feb 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

@ sukkot what does the bolded mean
means the same flesh is here in an evolved state. It didn’t go extinct.
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by sukkot: 10:48am On Feb 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

How come there are anatomical, physiognomical and physiology differences
dna alteration by electromagnetic frequencies
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by sukkot: 10:49am On Feb 08, 2023
A001:

You've not given any proof. The typical dubious religious person, making claims without evidence.
buy a ticket to Kentucky USA and observe. Or can you not afford a ticket ? You need help ?
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by jaephoenix(m): 10:50am On Feb 08, 2023
sukkot:
there are no extinct species. The same species get dna upgrades from the electromagnetic frequencies during light ages and dna downgraded to Neanderthal like primitive states during the dark ages of low electromagnetic frequencies but it’s the same people. A whole population of people don’t die off and disappear. That’s nonsense pseudo talk
Nobody said they died off and disappeared. We said they evolved gradually. There were changes in their bodies. Why don't you read about evolution before engaging in it?
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by jaephoenix(m): 10:50am On Feb 08, 2023
sukkot:
Evidence please
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by A001: 10:51am On Feb 08, 2023
sukkot:
buy a ticket to Kentucky USA and observe. Or can you not afford a ticket ? You need help ?
That's not how to present your points in an intellectual debate. You back your claims with proofs so you can be taken seriously.

Obviously, you don't have any.
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by sukkot: 10:51am On Feb 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

Nobody said they died off and disappeared. We said they evolved gradually. There were changes in their bodies. Why don't you read about evolution before engaging in it?
so we are saying the same thing so why are you arguing ?
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by jaephoenix(m): 10:51am On Feb 08, 2023
sukkot:
This thread is getting to a 4th page but you have been throwing unverified info since the second page. No shred of data or evidence. Sorry that's not how I roll

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Special Holy Ghost Service At RCCG Camp / The Cockville Miracle (A True Proof Of God's Existence) For Atheist... / Former atheists speak: Testimonies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.