Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here (3305 Views)

The Euphrates River Finally Dried Up / The Symbolism Of The Drying Water Of The Euphrates / Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by A001: 1:22pm On Feb 08, 2023
sukkot:
physically Russia and China will be the new superpowers spiritually the messiah would arise out of Nigeria believe it or not and Nigeria will be the new spiritual Mecca of the world where people come for pilgrimage . Sounds very crazy I know
Who's this messiah? Are you the one?
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by sukkot: 1:30pm On Feb 08, 2023
A001:

Who's this messiah? Are you the one?
nobody knows
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by A001: 1:31pm On Feb 08, 2023
sukkot:
i could be angry angry angry angry
Hmmm. Okay.
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by sukkot: 1:32pm On Feb 08, 2023
A001:

Hmmm. Okay.
wrong emojis .i upgraded them lol
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by sukkot: 1:43pm On Feb 08, 2023
A001:

Hmmm. Okay.
thst answer was me playing wink
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by A001: 1:45pm On Feb 08, 2023
sukkot:
So, who's the messiah then?
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by sukkot: 2:05pm On Feb 08, 2023
A001:

So, who's the messiah then?
we shall find out in due time
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 08, 2023
sukkot:
help me interpret this please. It happened on jan 3 by 3.am
by 3 am

I was asked two questions, by two entities. first one was who i wanted to be the winner in my current town. I said the other party, surprised they asked why i didn't want to nsukka to win, my reply was that we should be above such things. I now said that the person I wanted to win was the person who tried their best. They took me from there. I was now told to stand and say towards the heavens that let this position be reserved for my director son. Afterwards i felt as if something was taken from the back of my spine. I've been having phantom pains there since then. Today i had another dream. I dreamt i was defeated at chess by the person who introduced me to fraud. Mind you this is the first time I've ever been defeated in my dream ever. Afterwards the phantom pain moved lower.. And i had the distinct feeling that time is running out.
Do you have any idea what's happening or any advice for me.
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by jaephoenix(m): 2:12pm On Feb 08, 2023
sukkot:
you asking a whole lot of questions. Let me ask you some questions. How did you come up with the name Jae Phoenix ? What does the name jaephoenix mean to you ? Why did you choose the name jaephoenix?
I asked you a ton of questions, you deflected all of them and you want me to answer yours?
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by jaephoenix(m): 2:12pm On Feb 08, 2023
sukkot:
physically Russia and China will be the new superpowers spiritually the messiah would arise out of Nigeria believe it or not and Nigeria will be the new spiritual Mecca of the world where people come for pilgrimage . Sounds very crazy I know
Okay, if you say so
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by jaephoenix(m): 2:15pm On Feb 08, 2023
sukkot:
its codes. Different codes . Some of the codes are Hebrew, Greek, doremifasolatido, abcdef, mono bi tri tetra etc etc
I'm afraid you sound exactly like some of my patients. Delusions of grandeur is a symptom of schizophrenia, amongst some psychosis. You need some help. I know mental health is a taboo issue in Nigeria, but do seek help. I'm serious

1 Like

Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by jaephoenix(m): 2:16pm On Feb 08, 2023
sukkot:
i could be grin grin grin grin
There. The delusions

1 Like

Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by jaephoenix(m): 2:18pm On Feb 08, 2023
Bat4ever2023:
by 3 am

I was asked two questions, by two entities. first one was who i wanted to be the winner in my current town. I said the other party, surprised they asked why i didn't want to nsukka to win, my reply was that we should be above such things. I now said that the person I wanted to win was the person who tried their best. They took me from there. I was now told to stand and say towards the heavens that let this position be reserved for my director son. Afterwards i felt as if something was taken from the back of my spine. I've been having phantom pains there since then. Today i had another dream. I dreamt i was defeated at chess by the person who introduced me to fraud. Mind you this is the first time I've ever been defeated in my dream ever. Afterwards the phantom pain moved lower.. And i had the distinct feeling that time is running out.
Have you seen a psychiatrist yet?
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by sukkot: 2:34pm On Feb 08, 2023
Bat4ever2023:
by 3 am

ok so it’s ja-nu- ary and it’s the 3rd at 3am meaning this is the hour for the righteous messiahs to fall and for the evil one to take control of the world. And in you wanting the winner to be chosen regardless of whether he was from your town shows you are the righteous and so it’s time for you to fall and be replaced by the evil one and hence you had to say to the heavens to have your authority director position be replaced by your son which Satan is a part of you that is birth out by you to take control when you fall and so they hsve to make you powerless aka spineless by removing your spine and so you are now in pain of being powerless isolated deserted and fruitless and that’s the pain and so that means in the game of chess you have been defeated by your lower self aka Satan and he is in charge while the pain of powerlessness and affliction still persists because when you fall from a lofty position means it’s judgement time and so it’s the pain of judgement also called the sword of Damocles . Time is running out means redemption is close

Do not run off like you usually do bro I need feedback
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by sukkot: 2:49pm On Feb 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

I'm afraid you sound exactly like some of my patients. Delusions of grandeur is a symptom of schizophrenia, amongst some psychosis. You need some help. I know mental health is a taboo issue in Nigeria, but do seek help. I'm serious
many great men including JESUS CHRIST have been called crazy. I like that company
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by sukkot: 2:55pm On Feb 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

you need one more than I do. That’s why I asked you why you named yourself jaephoenix. You people just give yourself names without knowing what it means and end up cursing yourself in the process. That name is bringing a curse on you hence why you are out in these nairaland streets acting like an irrational destroyed bird. The name JAEPHOENIX means TRANSITION TO DESTRUCTION meaning you are a destroyed entity. Which is the curse on you and your nairaland persona and a diagnostic symptom of a destroyed soul is being pugnacious and emotional on a faceless forum. So you fit your name to a T lmao
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 08, 2023
sukkot:
ok so it’s ja-nu- ary and it’s the 3rd at 3am meaning this is the hour for the righteous messiahs to fall and for the evil one to take control of the world. And in you wanting the winner to be chosen regardless of whether he was from your town shows you are the righteous and so it’s time for you to fall and be replaced by the evil one and hence you had to say to the heavens to have your authority director position be replaced by your son which Satan is a part of you that is birth out by you to take control when you fall and so they hsve to make you powerless aka spineless by removing your spine and so you are now in pain of being powerless isolated deserted and fruitless and that’s the pain and so that means in the game of chess you have been defeated by your lower self aka Satan and he is in charge while the pain of powerlessness and affliction still persists because when you fall from a lofty position means it’s judgement time and so it’s the pain of judgement also called the sword of Damocles . Time is running out means redemption is close

Do not run off like you usually do bro I need feedback
okay, the dream about being defeated and the phantom pain in the spine going lower happened today. The rest was on that third.

Here's the thing. This Sunday i was with three people. A young woman and a man. I was watching as the young woman was afflicted by the man with a terrible cold. As she started dying from the cold,i went to her held her hand and asked her to remember her home,
when she did i asked her if her home was cold, she answered "no" i told her to believe that she was home, she did. Immediately the cold started receding from her. The man increased the cold. But it didn't have as much effect as before. That was when my aunt whose name is chinasa(god answers) came towards me. In her hands she held oil and something that looked like soybeans. Initially i was reluctant because of my previous experiences, but eventually i took the oil and poured a few drops on top of my head, i also took a pinch of the soybean and ingested it. And yes i have been falling since November at least. Every month I desend lower no matter what I do. Although at the moment the garment i am identified with is blue.

Back to the spine issue, i thought it meant that i would die when it eventually comes out from the base of my spine.
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

bro, i am the psychiatrist.
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by sukkot: 4:22pm On Feb 08, 2023
Bat4ever2023:
okay, the dream about being defeated and the phantom pain in the spine going lower happened today. The rest was on that third.

Here's the thing. This Sunday i was with three people. A young woman and a man. I was watching as the young woman was afflicted by the man with a terrible cold. As she started dying from the cold,i went to her held her hand and asked her to remember her home,
when she did i asked her if her home was cold, she answered "no" i told her to believe that she was home, she did. Immediately the cold started receding from her. The man increased the cold. But it didn't have as much effect as before. That was when my aunt whose name is chinasa(god answers) came towards me. In her hands she held oil and something that looked like soybeans. Initially i was reluctant because of my previous experiences, but eventually i took the oil and poured a few drops on top of my head, i also took a pinch of the soybean and ingested it. And yes i have been falling since November at least. Every month I desend lower no matter what I do. Although at the moment the garment i am identified with is blue.

Back to the spine issue, i thought it meant that i would die when it eventually comes out from the base of my spine.
well listen brother maybe it’s your writing style or how you put your words together but I get very confused when reading your posts but from what little I can gather is that the girl has cold which symbolises a form of spiritual stagnation. However when she thinks about home meaning when she starts to take active steps to activate her soul again with knowledge wisdom and understanding and hence ascending out of this spiritual stagnation then she is less susceptible to the cold meaning the spiritual stagnation is going.

Then you said you are associated with the colour blue which is spiritual stagnation which makes sense because you said you have been falling since November

Then you said as the pain descends you think when it gets to the bottom you will die but I see it as a calibration and duration of your time in the pit under stagnation and it starts and goes lower and lower till it comes low to your anus and you pass it out and that is redemption and salvation time and no more pain
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 08, 2023
sukkot:
well listen brother maybe it’s your writing style or how you put your words together but I get very confused when reading your posts but from what little I can gather is that the girl has cold which symbolises a form of spiritual stagnation. However when she thinks about home meaning when she starts to take active steps to activate her soul again with knowledge wisdom and understanding and hence ascending out of this spiritual stagnation then she is less susceptible to the cold meaning the spiritual stagnation is going.

Then you said you are associated with the colour blue which is spiritual stagnation which makes sense because you said you have been falling since November

Then you said as the pain descends you think when it gets to the bottom you will die but I see it as a calibration and duration of your time in the pit under stagnation and it starts and goes lower and lower till it comes low to your anus and you pass it out and that is redemption and salvation time and no more pain
. Okay, this makes so much sense now. Sorry about my writing style a lot is going on. So it's difficult for me to put all my impressions into writing. Plus my thoughts always jump from one point to another.
You see, if it's spiritual stagnation that I'm going to come out from. When or if i do. I'm going to have to go through so much pain and suffering.
And that isn't the worst of it. Back before i started "stagnation" , i used to have dreams about praying in a church full of people, preaching in front of a crowd of people half blind, giving food to my family and friends. So my life here has always felt like a
Record of past events. My spirit has died before, I've even seen my name in the book of life. I'm just living so that i have no regrets once i die again. But i did something.
It was good, it was the same thing as defeating darkness as i understood it. It came with repercussions as my body was infiltrated by a demon when my spirit was away. i have been falling since, I still have hope though. Why. My actions brought the light of God to me. But the light had to retreat because it revealed the black entity holding me up. Because, nothing is hidden within the light. For now let me hope that this is what will come out from my anus.

The world needs someone like you, Sukkot All you have to do is find the positive in everything that is negative. Until
you are constantly thinking
about positivity(generating energy). Do this until resonance is achieved, i think that's what you call christ energy. That is really all there was, at least for me. In the main time. I will be chasing the highest frequency in the world, which is Jesus christ. Aka. Love. I've started attending morning mass as of today. Let's see where it leads.
Thanks for answering my inquiries, I actually wrote something longer but i had to delete some of it. Just writing this down has revealed an answer to some of questions i had. So thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by sukkot: 6:15pm On Feb 08, 2023
Bat4ever2023:
. Okay, this makes so much sense now. Sorry about my writing style a lot is going on. So it's difficult for me to put all my impressions into writing. Plus my thoughts always jump from one point to another.
You see, if it's spiritual stagnation that I'm going to come out from. When or if i do. I'm going to have to go through so much pain and suffering.
And that isn't the worst of it. Back before i started "stagnation" , i used to have dreams about praying in a church full of people, preaching in front of a crowd of people half blind, giving food to my family and friends. So my life here has always felt like a
Record of past events. My spirit has died before, I've even seen my name in the book of life. I'm just living so that i have no regrets once i die again. But i did something.
It was good, it was the same thing as defeating darkness as i understood it. It came with repercussions as my body was infiltrated by a demon when my spirit was away. i have been falling since, I still have hope though. Why. My actions brought the light of God to me. But the light had to retreat because it revealed the black entity holding me up. Because, nothing is hidden within the light. For now let me hope that this is what will come out from my anus.

The world needs someone like you, Sukkot All you have to do is find the positive in everything that is negative. Until
you are constantly thinking
about positivity(generating energy). Do this until resonance is achieved, i think that's what you call christ energy. That is really all there was, at least for me. In the main time. I will be chasing the highest frequency in the world, which is Jesus christ. Aka. Love. I've started attending morning mass as of today. Let's see where it leads.
Thanks for answering my inquiries, I actually wrote something longer but i had to delete some of it. Just writing this down has revealed an answer to some of questions i had. So thank you.
thank you bro and i with you all the best on your journey .
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by AnyanwuSilas: 1:34pm On Feb 10, 2023
Ndị otu Okeysoninv

1 Like

Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by AnyanwuSilas: 4:56pm On Feb 10, 2023
sukkot:

Sounds deep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by sukkot: 5:06pm On Feb 10, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

Sounds deep
yeah lol
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by AnyanwuSilas: 5:19pm On Feb 10, 2023
sukkot:
yeah lol

What do you think about Mazi Nnamdi Kanu?
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by sukkot: 5:28pm On Feb 10, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

What do you think about Mazi Nnamdi Kanu?
a bait and a distraction. a bait used by fallen draconic powers to create chaos when they need leverage to make demands for more access and power
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by AnyanwuSilas: 5:35pm On Feb 10, 2023
sukkot:
a bait and a distraction. a bait used by fallen draconic powers to create chaos when they need leverage to make demands for more access and power

I don't think so, you never followed him and know his stands
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by sukkot: 5:38pm On Feb 10, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

I don't think so, you never followed him and know his stands
i dont need to follow him. i know all the stories and all the players and tthe outcomes. the world is a stage
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by jaephoenix(m): 6:38pm On Feb 10, 2023
sukkot:
you need one more than I do. That’s why I asked you why you named yourself jaephoenix. You people just give yourself names without knowing what it means and end up cursing yourself in the process. That name is bringing a curse on you hence why you are out in these nairaland streets acting like an irrational destroyed bird. The name JAEPHOENIX means TRANSITION TO DESTRUCTION meaning you are a destroyed entity. Which is the curse on you and your nairaland persona and a diagnostic symptom of a destroyed soul is being pugnacious and emotional on a faceless forum. So you fit your name to a T lmao
Whoa. I'm honored grin
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by jaephoenix(m): 6:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
bro, i am the psychiatrist.
Whats your certifications sire
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by sukkot: 8:49pm On Feb 10, 2023
jaephoenix:

Whats your certifications sire
you made that man delete his account . why do you people just harras innocent souls for nothing ? you ought to be ashamed of yourself angry
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by AnyanwuSilas: 2:56pm On Feb 11, 2023
sukkot:
fourth dimensional existence is supreme being existence the likes of which Daniel and Joseph and king Solomon existed in. Spiritual means the programmed and coded information embedded in electromagnetic frequencies that express your past life karma and is quantified by your star alignments at time of birth. It is your operating system and it either destroys or nourishes your flesh depending on what codes are programmed into it by your higher self

You go around making claims you can't prove, what's the meaning of electromagnetic frequency? Spiritual scientist my foot, you should provide extraordinary evidence when you make extraordinary claim.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" / Mountain Of Fire, Fall Down And Die Prayers / Austria Makes New Law: All Muslims Must Now Speak German Instead Of Arabic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.