Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here (3315 Views)

The Euphrates River Finally Dried Up / The Symbolism Of The Drying Water Of The Euphrates / Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by Fireoflife: 5:03pm On Feb 11, 2023
sukkot:
you made that man delete his account . why do you people just harras innocent souls for nothing ? you ought to be ashamed of yourself angry
actually it wasn't because of him, that account was overdue for deletion. I needed something with a more positive vibration. Hence this current one. @jaePhoenix

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by sukkot: 5:35pm On Feb 11, 2023
Fireoflife:
actually it wasn't because of him, that account was overdue for deletion. I needed something with a more positive vibration. Hence this current one. @jaePhoenix
nice one bro. welcome back
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by jaephoenix(m): 7:27pm On Feb 11, 2023
sukkot:
you made that man delete his account . why do you people just harras innocent souls for nothing ? you ought to be ashamed of yourself angry
Wetin I do? Dude said he's my shrink, I asked for his certs grin
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by jaephoenix(m): 7:30pm On Feb 11, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

You go around making claims you can't prove, what's the meaning of electromagnetic frequency? Spiritual scientist my foot, you should provide extraordinary evidence when you make extraordinary claim.
We have been asking the fraud to present his evidence here and other threads, but dude said he's an 'ascended master'. So we left him alone. He's either a fruitcake like many here, or he's just catching cruise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 11, 2023
jaephoenix:

We have been asking the fraud to present his evidence here and other threads, but dude said he's an 'ascended master'. So we left him alone. He's either a fruitcake like many here, or he's just catching cruise
Ascended master grin
There's nothing I won't see on NL grin grin
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by jaephoenix(m): 10:17pm On Feb 11, 2023
ChineseBalloon:

Ascended master grin
There's nothing I won't see on NL grin grin
Seriously. That's what the nigga said
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by jaephoenix(m): 10:21pm On Feb 11, 2023
sukkot:
i am an illuminated spiritual scientist . An ascended master
Look at the post
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by IslamIsIdiotic: 10:21pm On Feb 11, 2023
Stay away from weed

sukkot:
i am an illuminated spiritual scientist . An ascended master
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by jaephoenix(m): 10:24pm On Feb 11, 2023
IslamIsIdiotic:
Stay away from weed

He could be on something worse than weed cry

4 Likes

Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by sukkot: 12:46am On Feb 12, 2023
cheesy cheesy yall funny. tomorrow i will have time for yall
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by NNTR: 9:55am On Feb 14, 2023
sukkot:
fourth dimensional existence is supreme being existence the likes of which Daniel and Joseph and king Solomon existed in. Spiritual means the programmed and coded information embedded in electromagnetic frequencies that express your past life karma and is quantified by your star alignments at time of birth. It is your operating system and it either destroys or nourishes your flesh depending on what codes are programmed into it by your higher self

AnyanwuSilas:
You go around making claims you can't prove, what's the meaning of electromagnetic frequency? Spiritual scientist my foot, you should provide extraordinary evidence when you make extraordinary claim.
grin

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by Lingudy(m): 6:25pm On Feb 14, 2023
May God save the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by Fireoflife: 2:26pm On Aug 04, 2023
post=120789576:
Okeysoninv
So last two months one of the oldest prophecies of this age was activated. I already knew we would be fighting this year but i thought it would be civil war again. In the next two months. Nigeria would invade niger and saul would send David to conquer. But David would win against all odds.
Why two months you may ask. That is the time the stars would finish falling and only one will remain. You can follow up bbnaijaallstars for further details.
I wouldn't write this if i haven't already received my call up letter, in the spiritual realm. Sukkot what do you think? I'm working to try and prevent this though. Buts its prophecy there's very few avenues for escape
Re: Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here by sukkot: 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2023
Fireoflife:

So last two months one of the oldest prophecies of this age was activated. I already knew we would be fighting this year but i thought it would be civil war again. In the next two months. Nigeria would invade niger and saul would send David to conquer. But David would win against all odds.
Why two months you may ask. That is the time the stars would finish falling and only one will remain. You can follow up bbnaijaallstars for further details.
I wouldn't write this if i haven't already received my call up letter, in the spiritual realm. Sukkot what do you think? I'm working to try and prevent this though. Buts its prophecy there's very few avenues for escape
bro i already made 3 related threads on this. check them out

https://www.nairaland.com/7739517/guys-real-real-time-ww3
https://www.nairaland.com/7789998/battlefield-world-war-three-africa
https://www.nairaland.com/7790419/tinubu-wrong-side-history-fighting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! / Nigeria and Its Church Phenomenom / The Enigma Of John The Baptist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.