Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him (6949 Views)

Rivers: No Regrets Making Fubara Governor, I Bought His Nomination Forms – Wike / Show One World Class Project Peter Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him / All Governor I Call Pick My Call Or Call Me Back Except Seyi Makinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by FatherOfJesus: 11:55am On Feb 07, 2023
We can see what Fashola did, he build a world class transport BRT system.

Ambode came, built another world class BRT system from Oshodi to Abuke egba with a world class terminal as oshodi.
Samwolu, Fashola and Ambode together started and completed the Lagos Blue line with world class stations.

What is that world class project we can attribute to Tinubu in Lagos?

If anyone can show me any world class infrastructural project that Tinubu started and completed as a governor without having to link anyone to Sanwolu, Ambode or Fashola, I will vote for Tinubu.

I will start campaigning for him henceforth.

Note: Please world class project doesn't include buidling few roads. Show me a project that is not usual in Nigeria

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by Neckpresser101: 12:04pm On Feb 07, 2023
cheesy

BAT is no different from Ipob cheesy

Damn microphone licker cheesy cheesy wink

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by funshint(m): 12:05pm On Feb 07, 2023
We don't have time for frivolities....go and vote your Obi grin

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by rickpat(m): 12:07pm On Feb 07, 2023
none of the candidates have a world class project...all are failures...obi governed a business state like Anambra for 8years,he couldn't even give them an airport to help boost their business not to talk of a river port...naija POLITICIANS are all useless crooks.. thieves

let tinubu and ATIKU supporters tell us what they did with their last offices,if not looting

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by FatherOfJesus: 12:08pm On Feb 07, 2023
funshint:
what's frivolous in this request?

Just show me one. Just one, Shebi he built Lagos

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by FatherOfJesus: 12:10pm On Feb 07, 2023
rickpat:
none of the candidates have a world class project...all are failures...obi governed a business state like Anambra for 8years,he couldn't even give them an airport to help boost their business not to talk of a river port...naija POLITICIANS are all useless crooks.. thieves

let tinubu and ATIKU supporters tell us what they did with their last offices,if not looting
If you know the situation Obi met Anambra state, you won't say thus compared to Tinubu.

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by walefresh3(m): 12:10pm On Feb 07, 2023
FatherOfJesus:

Ambode came, built another world class BRT system from Oshodi to Abuke egba with a world class terminal as oshodi.
Samwolu, Fashola and Ambode together started and completed the Lagos Blue line with world class stations.

If anyone can show me any world class infrastructural project that Tinubu started and completed as a governor without having to link anyone to Sanwolu, Ambode or Fashola, I will vote for Tinubu.

Note: Please world class project doesn't include buidling few roads. Show me a project that is not usual in Nigeria
your OSU kingdom never get better thing in history...

I will only answer to your question if u can show me one would class infrastructure built by OBI or any OSU dead or alive... Your lineage are cursed never to have a good LEADER...

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by walefresh3(m): 12:12pm On Feb 07, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
If you know the situation Obi met Anambra state, you won't say thus compared to Tinubu.
what situation ? Stop lieing to us... What now stop him toake the place a world-class City... The whole anambra can not be compare to alimosho local government in Lagos...

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by FatherOfJesus: 12:13pm On Feb 07, 2023
walefresh3:

I will only answer to your question if u can show me one would class infrastructure built by OBI or any OSU dead or alive... Your lineage are cursed never to have a good LEADER...
can you tell me what Tinubu did in Lagos now?

Leave distractions

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by wegevv: 12:14pm On Feb 07, 2023
funshint:

OP let me help you translate some of these replies grin

that's a "I can't" from this one

3 Likes

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by FatherOfJesus: 12:14pm On Feb 07, 2023
walefresh3:
what situation ? Stop lieing to us... What now stop him toake the place a world-class City... The whole anambra can not be compare to alimosho local government in Lagos...
lol, which alimosho?

Okay, tell me the world class project Tinubu did in Alimosho?

If you tell me, I will vote for Tinubu. No noisemaking, just tell me

8 Likes

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by wegevv: 12:15pm On Feb 07, 2023
walefresh3:

This means "I can't and I'm ashamed of myself so let me change the subject" grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by rickpat(m): 12:15pm On Feb 07, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
please tell me the situation?..what's Anambra state allocation then...and what's their IGR back then with all the markers in Anambra...

see bro,I don't have time to support politicians,I deal with facts and statistics..so Willie that built an airport and a stadium met Anambra in a good state?..or it's the 75b naira obi left he used?..how can you applauding a governor for keeping just one month allocation of the state when leaving office...I really pity Nigerians...because Nigerians are a reflection of their leaders.. continue fuelling and supporting the foolery of these politicians

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by drlateef: 12:16pm On Feb 07, 2023
Very stupid post full of hatred. Tinubu created the free trade zone at Lekki. Its a world class project that has attracted other world class projects like the Dangote Refinery and fertiliser company, the deep sea port and others. Obi can never boast of anyone. But you will still vote for him because you prefer abject poverty due to your hatred of progressive leader Tunubu.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by FatherOfJesus: 12:19pm On Feb 07, 2023
rickpat:
please tell me the situation?..what's Anambra state allocation then...and what's their IGR back then with all the markers in Anambra...

see bro,I don't have time to support politicians,I deal with facts and statistics..so Willie that built an airport and a stadium met Anambra in a good state?..or it's the 75b naira obi left he used?..how can you applauding a governor for keeping just one month allocation of the state when leaving office...I really pity Nigerians...because Nigerians are a reflection of their leaders.. continue fuelling and supporting the foolery of these politicians
Do you know that this topic is about what Tinubu did in Lagos?

Open another thread for that and mention me. I won't be distracted.

I need to know so I can Mae my choice wisely.

What did Tinubu achieve in Lagos state?

11 Likes

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by FatherOfJesus: 12:20pm On Feb 07, 2023
drlateef:
Very stupid post full of hatred. Tinubu created the free trade zone at Lekki. Its a world class project that has attracted other world class projects like the Dangote Refinery and fertiliser company, the deep sea port and others. Obi can never boast of anyone. But you will still vote for him because you prefer abject poverty due to your hatred of progressive leader Tunubu.
What project did he do in the free trade zone with Lagos state money that is world class?

It's what I want to know. Did he build Dangote refinery there with Lagos state money?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by FatherOfJesus: 12:21pm On Feb 07, 2023
drlateef:
You can as well tell me how much it cost to establish a free trade zone in any state.

I want to know what Tinubu did with Lagos state huge revenue.

Show me one world class project that is owned by Lagos state in free trade and was started and completed by Tinubu

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by Nuhskhut: 12:22pm On Feb 07, 2023
Let's not fight the op.He has not mention that he is in support of Obi or Atiku or even Kwankwaso.Let those who know Tinubu well answer his question and use this avenue to campaign for him.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by rickpat(m): 12:22pm On Feb 07, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
Do you know that this topic is about what Tinubu did in Lagos?

Open another thread for that and mention me. I won't be distracted.

I need to know so I can Mae my choice wisely.

What did Tinubu achieve in Lagos state?
so you need people to help you make your choice ....I won't create my thread oga...I can comment whatever I like...if you are hurt ..sorry drink water ..since you can't reason and make a choice...hope you ain't an underaged voter?
take care

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by FatherOfJesus: 12:23pm On Feb 07, 2023
rickpat:
so you need people to help you make your choice ....I won't create my thread oga...I can comment whatever I like...if you are hurt ..sorry drink water ..since you can't reason and make a choice...hope you ain't an underaged voter?
take care

open another thread and I will engage you.

Stop derailing this one

10 Likes

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by FatherOfJesus: 12:24pm On Feb 07, 2023
rickpat:
take care

if you don't create a thread then I will stop replying you.

I will only answer anyone who will tell me what Tinubu did in Lagos

8 Likes

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by FatherOfJesus: 12:28pm On Feb 07, 2023
I am still waiting for an answer.

Sell your candidate. I will change my mind if I see one

19 Likes

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by wegevv: 12:29pm On Feb 07, 2023
drlateef:

https://www.nairaland.com/785812/lekki-free-zone-white-elephant-failed from 2011

Well done to the other Lagos Governors for transforming Tinubu's mess into something good grin

14 Likes

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by Demigod22: 12:29pm On Feb 07, 2023
FatherOfJesus:

Is people like you that makes people think Obi supporters are stupid.

What situation does Peter Obi met on ground that excused his failure? Was he not collecting allocation? You people should stop glorifying failure.

The three candidates are the same, typical Nigerian politicians with backlog of failure and corruption.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by Foolishbuhari: 12:30pm On Feb 07, 2023
Even a single bridge the senile goat didn't build

15 Likes

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by FatherOfJesus: 12:52pm On Feb 07, 2023
Demigod22:

Is people like you that makes people think Obi supporters are stupid.

What situation does Peter Obi met on ground that excused his failure? Was he not collecting allocation? You people should stop glorifying failure.

The three candidates are the same, typical Nigerian politicians with backlog of failure and corruption.
okay, can you tell me what exactly Tinubu did in Lagos that is world class?

15 Likes

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by citygarden(m): 1:08pm On Feb 07, 2023
Elko Atlantic city started by tinubu
Millennium schools across the state was built by him
Lagos/badagry was started by him
Lamata was initiate by him
Lasuth hospital etc
Free education and free waec paid for all tribe in Lagos.
Even the brt project was by him at the end of his tenure
FatherOfJesus:
okay, can you tell me what exactly Tinubu did in Lagos that is world class?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by FatherOfJesus: 1:12pm On Feb 07, 2023
citygarden:

Elko Atlantic city started by tinubu
Millennium schools across the state was built by him
Lagos/badagry was started by him
Lamata was initiate by him
Lasuth hospital etc
Free education and free waec paid for all tribe in Lagos.
Even the brt project was by him at the end of his tenure
okay, Eko Atlantic is the only world class project.

Show me evidence of him building it with Lagos state money. Show me evidence that Lagos state actually owns Eko Atlantic.

Show me evidence that Tinubu built and completed Lagos/Badagry expressway.

If you do, I will vote for Tinubu

15 Likes

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by gashiwalesman: 1:13pm On Feb 07, 2023
FatherOfJesus:

Firstly, from 1999-2003, the newly elected democratic officials had to mop up the mess the military left behind and ofcourse this was when crazy corruption took place, nobody was sure there won't be any disruption by the military again, so they stole.. but he started an internal restructuring of Lagos state during this period.. so many ideas were birthed and many government establishments was overhauled.. what you have today as RRS, LASTMA, LAWMA.. this are world class project though might not be infrastrutal in nature but it's a foundational start to the Lagos you all are enjoying today..

He moved into the Lagos civil service, judicial system and returned the schools back to the original owners for effective running..

2003-2007, he made some infrastructural gains and went ahead to begin the LCDA that took more than 2years legal battle with the federal government, he brought in investors and hatched long-term developmental projects that spanned 11 years or so.. what you have today as light rail, LFTZ.. now they are yielding fruits..

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by Advocate500: 1:15pm On Feb 07, 2023
Mark my word this question will end in insult.

10 Likes

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by FatherOfJesus: 1:16pm On Feb 07, 2023
gashiwalesman:

Firstly, from 1999-2003, the newly elected democratic officials had to mop up the mess the military left behind and ofcourse this was when crazy corruption took place, nobody was sure there won't be any disruption by the military again, so they stole.. but he started an internal restructuring of Lagos state during this period.. so many ideas were birthed and many government establishments was overhauled.. what you have today as RRS, LASTMA, LAWMA.. this are world class project though might not be infrasturral in nature but it's a foundational start to the Lagos you all are enjoying today..

He moved into the Lagos civil service, judicial system and returned the schools back to the original owners for effective running..

2003-2007, he made some infrastructural gains and went ahead to begin the LCDA that took more than 2years legal battle with the federal government, he brought in investors and hatched long-term developmental projects that spanned 11 years or so.. what you have today as light rail, LFTZ.. now they are yielding fruits..
I am yet to see any world class project here.

Let me give you an example:
1. The lagos blue line is a world class project.
2. Oshodi bus terminal is wokd class
3. BRT is world class.
4. Yaba, Ikeja, Mil 12, TBS etc are world class project

Any governor, even the worst in Nigeria can set up agencies. The worst governors have agencies set up in their names.

Show me a project that will not common to any Nigerian governor, world class that Tinubu did. I'm waiting

I want to know the basis of the Tinubu hype, if he cannot outperform Sanwolu, Ambode and Fashola as a governor. What's the hype, please show me?

23 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

President Bola Tinubu And His Son, Yinka, In Surulere , Lagos Today / Welcome To The Real Lagos- Has BBC Seen This? / Tribunal Sacks Benue Speaker, Declares ACN Candidate Winner .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.