Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,815 members, 7,844,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Ortom: I Will Not Destroy PDP In Benue; Why Uba, My Aides Attended Atiku’s Rally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom: I Will Not Destroy PDP In Benue; Why Uba, My Aides Attended Atiku’s Rally (20701 Views)

If This Could Happen In Benue; Why Can't It Happen In Rivers (pix) / Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria / Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom: I Will Not Destroy PDP In Benue; Why Uba, My Aides Attended Atiku’s Rally by kissdabride: 1:35pm On Feb 07, 2023
Coolsperm:
A vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, is a vote for sharia , my dear as a Christian if you vote for Muslim Muslim ticket it will backfire on you and your family
My brother if heaven is to fall down definitely it will fall down on every body,those Islamist fanatic will also suffer same
Mumu ticket is evil
Vote out apcshit
Re: Ortom: I Will Not Destroy PDP In Benue; Why Uba, My Aides Attended Atiku’s Rally by AtikuOkowa: 1:36pm On Feb 07, 2023
PDP will render the useless noise maker Rivers usesless,but humiliation will come to him first

Good one from Ortom

Remain the one next in line

4 Likes

Re: Ortom: I Will Not Destroy PDP In Benue; Why Uba, My Aides Attended Atiku’s Rally by ufuosman(m): 1:36pm On Feb 07, 2023
Honjoshy4u:
Wike is officially on his own!!!!
No be to de shout anyhow.
Politics is deep.
very deep

1 Like

Re: Ortom: I Will Not Destroy PDP In Benue; Why Uba, My Aides Attended Atiku’s Rally by ufuosman(m): 1:41pm On Feb 07, 2023
Jungle dey mature each day
Re: Ortom: I Will Not Destroy PDP In Benue; Why Uba, My Aides Attended Atiku’s Rally by kissdabride: 1:45pm On Feb 07, 2023
Realists:

Hmmm, your islamphobia will only give you HBP.

This article (by Emeka Ugwuonye, Esquire) speaks volumes. When we sometimes pretend to be what we are not, thinks can never go right or well. Having said this, let me copy and paste a historical analysis by one prof. Ihechukwu Madubuike with the title "know your history" and let us rationalize it. KNOW YOUR HISTORY.

*THIS IS SIMPLY THE REASON WHY HAUSAS, YORUBAS, EDO AND THE NIGER DELTA MAN WILL NOT TRUST THE IBO MAN AT THE CENTER AND WHY THE HAUSAS MAY NOT WANT TO RELINQUISH POWER IN NIGERIA*

Any historians in the house to vet this but no insults or character assassination please:

Forgotten History Of Igbo Tribe And Northern Alliance.

Do you know that when Tafawa Balewa was Prime Minister of Nigeria;

Chief of Army Staff was from SE
Chief of Naval Staff was from SE
IG of Police was from SE
Chief of Defence Staff was from SE
Internal Affairs Minister SE
External Affairs Minister SE
Education Minister South SE
Many other key ministries to SE
Parliament President SE
Unilag VC from SE
The University of Ibadan VC from SE
North resisted same at ABU!

Still, there was dissatisfaction by SE, the officers from the region killed this same Balewa!!!!

Out of all the most senior officers in Nigeria, SE has 37, none was killed. 8 from the north, all of them were killed. 10 from the west, 2 were killed.

Then Ironsi imposed a unitary system of government on the country so that everything can belong to a region who snatched it!

We must know our history so that when we want to make corrections, we will not end up concealing the truth. This has nothing to do with tribalism but everything to do with the truth.....at times when lies litter the streets. There is a tendency to think those are truths and facts.

*What follows are documented facts that can be cross-checked for authenticity!"*

Thou shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

*“Prof. Ben Nwabueze was the man who drafted the constitution that took away powers from regions and handed it to the central government because his brother AguiyTHEORY WOES IN NIGERIA TODAY:

The Igbo man is known to enjoy blaming the Hausa fulanis, Yorubas and indeed every other Nigerian tribe and Lord Luggard/Britain for their seeming claim of being in third class citizen status in Nigeria. In their perpetual attempts to play the victim card, they recount the political events of Nigeria from 1914 to the present in a half-baked and highly selective manner which cleverly avoids the mention of the roles played by their elite who by all natural laws of judgement were actually responsible for the woes that befell not only the Igbo race but the entire Nigeria nation. The story told in the post above is one of such selective and distorted accounts of history which the average Igbo man is fond of narrating.

However, the national archives have the complete and unedited history of Nigeria regarding the political events beginning way back from even before 1914. I will therefore proceed to furnish my readers with the complete story for all to read and be endowed with enough facts so as to judge and act from an informed position.

Shortly after the 1914 Amalgamation of the Northern and Southern Protectorates, it started getting clear that the country was bound to fail as the amalgamation in question was done with colonial fiat without the consent and consensus of the different tribes which were over 300. This prompted the political leaders to start asking for de-amalgamation so as to forestall the future danger which the forced amalgamation portended.

To that end, Ahmadu Bello, speaking on behalf of the Northern protectorate in 1944 described the amalgamation as "The mistake of 1914 which if allowed to remain will ultimately lead to unstoppable bloodshed and a failed country".
Awolowo, speaking on behalf of the Yorubas and Western minorities, described Nigeria as a mere geographical expression not qualified to be called a country let alone a nation. Awolowo added that if the amalgamation
mumu ticket is satanic
Vote out allahakbomb
Vote out APCshit

And Nigeria will be at peace again

2 Likes

Re: Ortom: I Will Not Destroy PDP In Benue; Why Uba, My Aides Attended Atiku’s Rally by onatisi(m): 1:47pm On Feb 07, 2023
one by one, they will all pull out from wike , that is politics. atiku and PDP knew this would happen which is why they never engaged wike in verbal insults.
the next will likely be seyi makinde , only if he is wise and smart
rolams:
This guy get sense pass Wike!

3 Likes

Re: Ortom: I Will Not Destroy PDP In Benue; Why Uba, My Aides Attended Atiku’s Rally by kissdabride: 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2023
aninibinladen:

https://leadership.ng/why-uba-my-aides-attend-atikus-presidential-rally-ortom/
Trust Nigeria politician at your own peril
G5 ko G1 ni
PDP don't give a shit to wike & co
Vote out apcshit

1 Like

Re: Ortom: I Will Not Destroy PDP In Benue; Why Uba, My Aides Attended Atiku’s Rally by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 07, 2023
rolams:

I swear....

1 Like

Re: Ortom: I Will Not Destroy PDP In Benue; Why Uba, My Aides Attended Atiku’s Rally by Indispensable85(m): 1:51pm On Feb 07, 2023
The results from these states will tell us who did what not these being present or absent in rallies. People can show up at your rallies to escape certain sanctions and deal with you on election day. Politics is a game of betrayals.
Re: Ortom: I Will Not Destroy PDP In Benue; Why Uba, My Aides Attended Atiku’s Rally by slivertongue: 1:51pm On Feb 07, 2023
StrongandMighty:
I wonder what wike the barking dog would be doing by now...

Without them it will be less colorful

1 Like

Re: Ortom: I Will Not Destroy PDP In Benue; Why Uba, My Aides Attended Atiku’s Rally by gassbee: 1:56pm On Feb 07, 2023
Sense is finally falling on this guy
Re: Ortom: I Will Not Destroy PDP In Benue; Why Uba, My Aides Attended Atiku’s Rally by jaxxy(m): 1:56pm On Feb 07, 2023
Honjoshy4u:
Wike is officially on his own!!!!
No be to de shout anyhow.
Politics is deep.

Orton is saying vote pdp in state/Governorship bt Labour/Peter Obi in presidency.

Meaning vote pdp bt not atiku.

pdp is bigger than atiku.

1 Like

Re: Ortom: I Will Not Destroy PDP In Benue; Why Uba, My Aides Attended Atiku’s Rally by ComrdDRS1: 2:02pm On Feb 07, 2023
I would have love Obi to win, but what is the chances that he will win.... That's my headache....

1 Like

Re: Ortom: I Will Not Destroy PDP In Benue; Why Uba, My Aides Attended Atiku’s Rally by TruthSocial: 2:05pm On Feb 07, 2023
Ortom is on his own in Benue, when all levers of PDP in your state is supporting Atiku, you rarely have a choice, Ortom is not even so big in Benue PDP with the likes of Suswam fmr gov, David mark, moro and others, if at all he was behaving like Wike, he for learn lesson, but he needs to keep the two sides close, smart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom: I Will Not Destroy PDP In Benue; Why Uba, My Aides Attended Atiku’s Rally by Davidoff2000: 2:09pm On Feb 07, 2023
onatisi:
one by one, they will all pull out from wike , that is politics. atiku and PDP knew this would happen which is why they never engaged wike in verbal insults.
the next will likely be seyi makinde , only if he is wise and smart

Seyi makinde that mobilized logistics (cars/buses/resources) for and arranged hotel for all pdp abuja people for ibadan rally in january? more than than 500 people in four aircraft?

the same seyi makinde that sent a truck of rice (600bags of 50kg rice) and Gnut oil to pdp HQ and PCC for xmas? the smallest pdp staff got 2bags? not to even talk of nwc members?

Dey play

1 Like

Re: Ortom: I Will Not Destroy PDP In Benue; Why Uba, My Aides Attended Atiku’s Rally by sleek214(m): 2:11pm On Feb 07, 2023
Mandate2023:
Despite d way fulani dealt with them in benue killing several ppl.......some of them r still supporting another fulani
Have sense please. The best president so far was a Fulani man(Yar Adua) the worst is also a Fulani man( buhari)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom: I Will Not Destroy PDP In Benue; Why Uba, My Aides Attended Atiku’s Rally by Davidoff2000: 2:11pm On Feb 07, 2023
Indispensable85:
The results from these states will tell us who did what not these being present or absent in rallies. People can show up at your rallies to escape certain sanctions and deal with you on election day. Politics is a game of betrayals.

and people can also boycott your rallies to evade punishment and still mobilize voters for you on election day, not so? that's the case of those who missed the rally

1 Like

Re: Ortom: I Will Not Destroy PDP In Benue; Why Uba, My Aides Attended Atiku’s Rally by onatisi(m): 2:14pm On Feb 07, 2023
good , then that seems he has finally come to his senses .
Davidoff2000:

Seyi makinde that mobilized logistics (cars/buses/resources) for and arranged hotel for all pdp abuja people for ibadan rally in january? more than than 500 people in four aircraft?

the same seyi makinde that sent a truck of rice (600bags of 50kg rice) and Gnut oil to pdp HQ and PCC for xmas? the smallest pdp staff got 2bags? not to even talk of nwc members?

Dey play

2 Likes

Re: Ortom: I Will Not Destroy PDP In Benue; Why Uba, My Aides Attended Atiku’s Rally by Softmirror: 2:18pm On Feb 07, 2023
Coolsperm:
A vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, is a vote for sharia , my dear as a Christian if you vote for Muslim Muslim ticket it will backfire on you and your family
grin

I LOVE THE DAY BUHARI MET REVEREND KUKAH AND JOKINGLY ASKED HIM IF HE HAS BECOME ISLAMIZED AND HAVE LEFT THE FOLDS OF CHRISTIANITY. KUKAH WAS SO ASHAMED TO ANSWER.
Re: Ortom: I Will Not Destroy PDP In Benue; Why Uba, My Aides Attended Atiku’s Rally by Indispensable85(m): 2:22pm On Feb 07, 2023
Davidoff2000:

and people can also boycott your rallies to evade punishment and still mobilize voters for you on election day, not so? that's the case of those who missed the rally

Ofcourse it can be either ways. What matters is what happens on election day.
Re: Ortom: I Will Not Destroy PDP In Benue; Why Uba, My Aides Attended Atiku’s Rally by feeloscar(m): 2:39pm On Feb 07, 2023
Cantonese:
You will ensure that the Fulanis sign a peace accord. Una see life? The man who could not make peace in his own party is promising a peace accord. All those ones that they signed, which of them did they adhere to?
Don't mind the wolf in sheep clothing.
Re: Ortom: I Will Not Destroy PDP In Benue; Why Uba, My Aides Attended Atiku’s Rally by Raheeqilmaktoom: 2:49pm On Feb 07, 2023
Re: Ortom: I Will Not Destroy PDP In Benue; Why Uba, My Aides Attended Atiku’s Rally by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:53pm On Feb 07, 2023
Whatever happens, Atiku or P.O is acceptable, just as long as APC doesn't take presidential power again.

1 Like

Re: Ortom: I Will Not Destroy PDP In Benue; Why Uba, My Aides Attended Atiku’s Rally by Demigod22: 2:55pm On Feb 07, 2023
Father Alia Hycinth may do this Ubah shege on election day. But this Ortom Samuel is just another regular in Benue PDP, that's if you are talking about influence. We have Suswam, Abba Moro, David Mark, Ayu, and co. It was the same PDP that helped him when he had issue with Akume. Ortom will either work for Atiku or work against him at the detriment of Ubah.

Ortom will just be shouting Fulani herdsmen, Buhari, follow Wike for eight years, nothing to show for it.
Re: Ortom: I Will Not Destroy PDP In Benue; Why Uba, My Aides Attended Atiku’s Rally by joemag: 2:59pm On Feb 07, 2023
[quote author=Softmirror post=120708898]
grin

I LOVE THE DAY BUHARI MET REVEREND KUKAH AND JOKINGLY ASKED HIM IF HE HAS BECOME ISLAMIZED AND HAVE LEFT THE FOLDS OF CHRISTIANITY. KUKAH WAS SO ASHAMED TO ANSWER.[/quote

He has paved the way for Islamization. When the likes of Kukah and others were crying about Islamization they didn't spell out that it must be immediately. From Buhari's body language and his appointment in the cabinet, it shows clearly that that was his intent.

Today has approved a Muslim-Muslim ticket which has never occurred since the return of democracy. For your information, there are now some institutions in this country that if you are not bearing a Muslim name you can never ever get an appointment.

Islamization occurs in phases and Buhari has kick-started the first phase. He recently retired all the senior officers across the forces who are Christians and promoted those who are Muslim from the core north. See guy only God can prevent the intent of these guys from materializing.
Re: Ortom: I Will Not Destroy PDP In Benue; Why Uba, My Aides Attended Atiku’s Rally by Softmirror: 3:05pm On Feb 07, 2023
[quote author=joemag post=120709998][/quote]

IF THE CBN GOVERNOR IS FULANI AND A MUSLIM I WONDER WHAT YOU WILL SAY. BUT HE IS IGBO JUST LIKE PETER OBI AND A CHRISTIAN. grin
Re: Ortom: I Will Not Destroy PDP In Benue; Why Uba, My Aides Attended Atiku’s Rally by DEMAGE(m): 3:10pm On Feb 07, 2023
Wait until Atiku visit River State for campaign rally that is when Wike will officially endorse Atiku. Time no dey

1 Like

Re: Ortom: I Will Not Destroy PDP In Benue; Why Uba, My Aides Attended Atiku’s Rally by Aboki99(m): 3:21pm On Feb 07, 2023
rolams:

True, wike is like the fat loquacious market woman who doesn't know how to fight, when to fight and where to fight. He's not a politician at all. Though he can make the best thug leader.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

States, Police Clamp Down On Traders Rejecting Old Notes / What Can Nigeria Learn From The BREXIT Debacle? / Lamido-Amaechi’s Campaign Posters Flood Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.