Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,799 members, 7,844,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Ortom: I Will Not Destroy PDP In Benue; Why Uba, My Aides Attended Atiku’s Rally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom: I Will Not Destroy PDP In Benue; Why Uba, My Aides Attended Atiku’s Rally (20698 Views)

If This Could Happen In Benue; Why Can't It Happen In Rivers (pix) / Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria / Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom: I Will Not Destroy PDP In Benue; Why Uba, My Aides Attended Atiku’s Rally by Terabyteck(m): 4:15pm On Feb 07, 2023
This same ATIKU that said the North Doesn't need a Yoruba or Ibo president, A Vote for Atiku is a Vote for Headsmen continuity. I pity the foolish Southerners supporting Atiku, it's an imbalance for a Fulani to take over from a Fulani.

It's either Obi or Tinubu nothing more nothing less.
BAT is more politically advanced than Atiku, no matter the conspiracy against him he will overcome.

He proved himself during the primaries, he defeated the overated cabal, he defeated the anointed candidate, he defeated even the Northern Choice.

Wike is a First Class Governor being the Governor of Rivers State, he stood as the only vocal Governor and the voice of the Opposition throughout the 8years of Buhari maladministration.

He has pinned his tent with Jagaban to anihiliate Atiku's political career and there is no going back. A hero stands and fights for his people.

The Battle Line has been drawn, there is no going back.
Re: Ortom: I Will Not Destroy PDP In Benue; Why Uba, My Aides Attended Atiku’s Rally by alimiadedayo1: 4:42pm On Feb 07, 2023
sleek214:

Have sense please. The best president so far was a Fulani man(Yar Adua) the worst is also a Fulani man( buhari)
my brother pls which tribe are you? God will you abundantly
Re: Ortom: I Will Not Destroy PDP In Benue; Why Uba, My Aides Attended Atiku’s Rally by alimiadedayo1: 4:45pm On Feb 07, 2023
Terabyteck:
This same ATIKU that said the North Doesn't need a Yoruba or Ibo president, A Vote for Atiku is a Vote for Headsmen continuity. I pity the foolish Southerners supporting Atiku, it's an imbalance for a Fulani to take over from a Fulani.

It's either Obi or Tinubu nothing more nothing less.
BAT is more politically advanced than Atiku, no matter the conspiracy against him he will overcome.

He proved himself during the primaries, he defeated the overated cabal, he defeated the anointed candidate, he defeated even the Northern Choice.

Wike is a First Class Governor being the Governor of Rivers State, he stood as the only vocal Governor and the voice of the Opposition throughout the 8years of Buhari maladministration.

He has pinned his tent with Jagaban to anihiliate Atiku's political career and there is no going back. A hero stands and fights for his people.

The Battle Line has been drawn, there is no going back.

pity your family and your generation because they should be ashame of you for supporting wicked APC government and tinibu who brought the disaster called Buhari
Re: Ortom: I Will Not Destroy PDP In Benue; Why Uba, My Aides Attended Atiku’s Rally by WelcomeToBiafra: 4:48pm On Feb 07, 2023
Nigerian media can lie o.
Re: Ortom: I Will Not Destroy PDP In Benue; Why Uba, My Aides Attended Atiku’s Rally by OLADD: 5:04pm On Feb 07, 2023
Cantonese:

At least a fool surely must be better than you. Do you know why? You are a leprous beggar. Your leprosy has made you unable to discuss with people rationally or with some decency.

Hopefully you can continue with the pittances that have subjugated you to slavery and misery, by those who talk about peace, with no plan of ensuring it.

Muntula.
A 'beggar' is better than someone who is daft from the womb. You are f00lish both mentally and psycologically. Grow up and stop reasoning like a retard.
Re: Ortom: I Will Not Destroy PDP In Benue; Why Uba, My Aides Attended Atiku’s Rally by rolams(m): 8:32pm On Feb 07, 2023
Aboki99:

True, wike is like the fat loquacious market woman who doesn't know how to fight, when to fight and where to fight. He's not a politician at all. Though he can make the best thug leader.

True talk.
Re: Ortom: I Will Not Destroy PDP In Benue; Why Uba, My Aides Attended Atiku’s Rally by rolams(m): 8:33pm On Feb 07, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

I swear....

I dey tell you.
Re: Ortom: I Will Not Destroy PDP In Benue; Why Uba, My Aides Attended Atiku’s Rally by rolams(m): 8:34pm On Feb 07, 2023
onatisi:
one by one, they will all pull out from wike , that is politics. atiku and PDP knew this would happen which is why they never engaged wike in verbal insults.
the next will likely be seyi makinde , only if he is wise and smart

Na So oooo! If him no wise, him own don done be that.

1 Like

Re: Ortom: I Will Not Destroy PDP In Benue; Why Uba, My Aides Attended Atiku’s Rally by sapele914(m): 10:02pm On Feb 07, 2023
Coolsperm:
A vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, is a vote for sharia , my dear as a Christian if you vote for Muslim Muslim ticket it will backfire on you and your family
Shutup, nonsense religious hypocrite, dear Christian my ass.
Re: Ortom: I Will Not Destroy PDP In Benue; Why Uba, My Aides Attended Atiku’s Rally by Augustenite(m): 10:20pm On Feb 07, 2023
Coolsperm:
A vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, is a vote for sharia , my dear as a Christian if you vote for Muslim Muslim ticket it will backfire on you and your family
Keep quite end time pastor. Focus on how to stop masturbating and quit drug and smoking

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Are A Noise Maker, Army Chief Tells B’haram Leader / Female Suicide Bomber Kills 7, Injures Many In Maiduguri / Falana Tackles Obasanjo, IBB, Atiku Over Private Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.